You Gotta Learn How Sometime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she lifts off me and jumps around and gets poised above my cock. She holds it and she lowers herself onto it, taking it up into her. She grins at me some more as she starts moving her hips, moving my cock inside her. I sit up slightly to get my hands to her breasts. She continues to fuck me, grinning all the time, as I caress her breasts. I move one hand down and start diddling her clit, right next to where my cock keeps disappearing into her pussy lips. She continues to ride me but I can see a change in her face, she's getting near another orgasm. I work faster on her clit. "Oh, fuck, " she finally says just before she stiffens and I can feel her insides clamping on me. She stays sitting up for another few seconds and then leans down and essentially lays on top of me, my cock still in her. 'm looking at the top of her head but can hear her. "How do I keep having orgasms and you don't? You just stay hard, ready for more." Laying on me, she starts moving her hips a little, side to side, back and forth. She sits up slightly so that she can move her bottom back and forth, riding my cock further into her and then almost out again. "Damn if I'm gonna give up. If you're still ready for more, then so am I."

I sit up and get my arms around her and kiss her. "Let's try another position. Lift off and let me move around and get into you from behind." She raises an eyebrow but does as I asked. I get behind her and ask her to lean down, keeping your ass up. I nudge forward on my knees and get both hands onto that gorgeous ass of hers and push back into her wet, tight, pussy again. If she wants me to cum, I'll do it. I start seriously pounding into her, shaking her whole body with each stroke. Nancy darn near fucked me dry last night and now Diane's trying to do the same, so I know I can last and last. The only thing that's going to get me is some serious fast and furious fucking. I plan on lasting until I finally cum, even if she cums several times while I'm at it. And that's exactly what happens. She's into "Oh, fuck" over and over and I can feel her inside clamping on me and I keep on pounding into her. A few minutes later she's "Oh, fuck" again and I can feel the liquid seeping out around where I'm pistoning into her.

Well into this I remember who she is. I have no idea if she's on the pill or not but I have no condoms with me and I don't want to make her pregnant. "Diane, are you on the pill?" I ask. I can barely hear her and think it's a "No". I keep on shoving into her but can feel that I'm not going to last long. "Where do you want me to cum?"

There's no answer for a moment. "I can't think. I've never felt like this before. Can we just keep this up forever?"

I slow down, move in and out of her a couple times. "Not forever. You've cum over and over and now I'm getting there, too. So where do you want it?"

"Well, I want to at least see it, so can I roll over?" I pull out and she drops flat and, staying between my legs, rolls onto her back. She looks up at my very red cock and grins and reaches up with one hand to grasp it. She slides her hand back and forth a couple times and then sits up, sliding her butt back slightly, and moves her face towards me and gets her lips around my cock and goes to work on it. It only takes a half minute and I unload in her mouth. She swallows and then pulls her mouth off and licks my cock all over as if she's cleaning it. Then she lays back and gives me a big, satisfied grin. "I bet Carolyn was never any better than that."

I lean down over her and kiss her and tell her, "I don't know, Carolyn and I did a lot." I then lay down next to her. She half rolls onto me and kisses me. "But what we've done together is awful good. When things go right, you can't quibble about whether one time is better than another. They're all great. You're a beautiful, sexy girl, Diane. I think I've done what I suggested to begin with. You've just had about as good sex as it's possible to have. You've had a bunch of orgasms. I think you've learned what I can teach you."

Laying on me she grins at me, kisses me again. "It's been perfect Gary. I loved it all. But I think I probably need a few more lessons, don't you?"

We kissed and held one another and then Diane says, "I'm a little sore now. It's a nice sore and maybe sore isn't the right word but that last part where you were really banging into me hard left me needing a little time to recover. Not that I'm complaining, I loved it. I think I'm learning that it can't be too hard or fast. So how would you like to go downstairs and get a snack or something." I agreed and we went to the kitchen.

"I've never walked around naked with a lover before,"she says. "Thinking about it, I don't think I've ever walked around naked with anyone before. With Rob, the guy in high school, we never got completely naked. I guess that's one reason why it never ended up very good." We each got a soft drink and a muffin and stood at a counter eating. "You know, I saw you with Carolyn once. I think it's the first time I ever thought about sex. I mean sex between a guy and girl with maybe the girl being me. I've thought about it a lot since but always kept it hidden until a month or so ago with Rob. I was young, maybe twelve, and woke up or heard a noise or something. Anyway, I got out of bed and looked out the window. You two were on the grass not far from where you and I were a little while ago. You were standing up kissing and then Carolyn dropped down on her knees and got her face to where your cock would be. I could see her head moving back and forth even in the dark. I didn't know much but even at twelve I had heard about cock sucking but never thought much about it or thought that people I knew did anything like that."

"Then she stood up and you kissed again. You sat her on one of the lounges and you got on your knees and got your head up between her legs. That's the first time I realized that guys pussy sucked girls and I've been waiting years to have it done to me. Then Carolyn lay back on the lounge and you climbed on top of her and I could see your butt moving up and down and I knew you were fucking her. I had heard about fucking by then but was amazed that my sister would do it. And more amazing is that after, when you got off her, you both held on to one another and kissed so I knew you both liked it and wanted to do it. Which has made me want to do it for years. Particularly with you."

With that she pressed up against me and used one hand to start playing with my cock again. "Which makes me think maybe it's time for another lesson. Oh, and I've been on the pill for a couple months now so you won't get me pregnant but since I've discovered how much I love sucking you, you can always pull out and cum in my mouth if you want."

So I kiss her and then I grab her by the waist and lift her up on the counter and get between her legs and get a good close look at her brown pussy hair as I start to lick her again. I don't think we're going to make it back up stairs.

12