You Have To Go To Mass! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
738 Followers

And then, he was in! All the way in! Maria felt his hips against her buttocks. And he resumed his slamming, thrusting assault. Only now, Maria felt twice as full, twice as stretched, twice as stimulated as before. She felt as if a fencepost was inside her, stretching her to the limit, and beyond! She was sure that she would explode; that this was her last day on Earth. But she didn't care; the fire was burning hotter and faster than ever, burning away all thoughts of fear and pain, and leaving only intense pleasure in its wake. She gritted her teeth and continued to slam back as hard as she could.

Matthew had never felt anything as tight as his mother's asshole on his cock before. Even his own fist had never been this tight. It was like a death grip of love, strangling him and exhilarating him at the same time; squeezing the life out of him while bringing new and unknown pleasures. He worked his hips faster and faster, harder and harder. He stared in fascination as his mother's buttocks rippled in time with his thrusts. He felt his heart pounding like never before, and heard the blood ringing in his ears. Sweat broke out on his brow as he kept up his lust-crazed assault on his mother's ass. His skin tingled everywhere. And his imminent orgasm was like a mighty river pounding on a dam, destined to break through at any moment.

Maria thought she was on another planet. She felt like she was on a spit, roasting over a fire, only it was the greatest, most pleasurable fire in the world. Maybe this is what hell is like, a small part of her mind wondered. If so, bring it on! She had no awareness of the bed, of the room around her, of her own identity. All she knew was the fencepost impaling her body, and the heat that was burning her very soul with pleasure. The universe rotated around her for a brief eternity, and then finally fell out from under her as she swooned in the most intense orgasm she could have imagined.

Matthew watched as his mother threw back her head and cried out in intense pleasure. Her anus clenched on his cock even harder than before, and her colon convulsed in a rippling, peristaltic action. The dam broke, and his orgasm escaped, ripping through his body and tearing his consciousness apart. Spots danced before his eyes and the room spun crazily as his hips bucked involuntarily, and his cock spat jolt after jolt of cum deep into his mother's ass. He tried to put a hand out to steady himself, but there was nothing to grab. They both fell to the bed, barely conscious, both twitching in wave after wave of residual pleasure.

Matthew woke up first. He rolled off of his mother, lay on his side watching her. She was so beautiful. When she opened one eye, he smiled. She opened the other eye and smiled back.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you to, Matthew."

*********************

Later that afternoon, Matthew was in his room studying and Maria was tidying up the living room. The doorbell rang. "I wonder who that could be?" Maria muttered to herself.

She swung the front door open to see Father Flanagan standing on the porch, along with a very pretty young blonde woman.

"Why, Father Flanagan! So nice to see you. What are you doing here?"

Frank shuffled his feet and looked at the ground. He had his hat in his hand. "It's just Frank now, Maria, not Father Flanagan anymore." he said. "I've resigned my Holy Orders and left the priesthood. May I come in?"

"Of course! And who is this lovely creature?"

Frank and Shannon stepped into Maria's living room. "This is my daughter, Shannon."

"Nice to meet you, Shannon. Fath... err, Frank, what can I do for you?"

"Maria, you've opened my eyes, and rekindled a part of my life that I thought was long dead. You made me feel things that I never thought I'd feel again. I'd like to marry you, Maria. I'd love to marry you and love you and be with you for the rest of my life. If you'll have me, that is."

Maria's eyebrows shot up. This was unexpected! But she had been feeling things long forgotten as well. Mostly due to Matthew, but also due to the good Father. And she knew she couldn't expect to keep fucking Matthew forever; he'd eventually find a girl his own age and move away. Plus, Frank had a great cock with a very nice curve to it. "I think I'd like that," she said. "I've been alone for far too long, too. Yes, Frank; I'd love to marry you."

Matthew came out of his room, wearing a pair of gym shorts. He was shirtless. Shannon eyed him from across the room. She sidled up to him and put her hand on his arm.

"And who might you be?" she cooed coyly.

"I'm Matthew."

Shannon looked him up and down, her gaze lingering on his broad, muscular chest, and the bulge in his gym shorts. "Why don't you show me your room? I'll bet you've got a nice X-Box or something we can play with."

"No, not really," said Matthew, his bulge slowly growing.

"All the better!" she said, her eyes twinkling.

Maria took Frank by the arm, too. "Would you like to see my room, Frank?"

"Very much!"

Just before Matthew and Shannon got to the door to his room, Matthew stopped. "Wait a minute, Mom. I still get to fuck you too, right?"

Maria looked back. "Well, of course, dear. That is, if it's alright with Frank."

"Oh, absolutely," said Frank. "I have a feeling we are going to be one big happy family from now on!" He winked at Shannon, who winked back.

"But Matthew," added Maria. "You STILL have to go to Mass on Sunday!"

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
738 Followers
12