You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,489 Followers

She seemed to be considering the risk of continuing this illicit affair, but was rapidly losing her internal argument. Her thumb went back to her mouth, but deeper this time.

"Show me." I repeated. "Show me those perfect tits, Mom. I want to jack off while watching my mother's breasts." Slowly her free hand came up and began to slowly pushing the covers down. First one then both of her nipples came into view, and then both of her entire breasts were on display for me, only for me.

"Oh!" I hissed. "So perfect! So fucking beautiful!"

"Yeah?" she asked a bit timidly, "They look okay to you?"

"Mom, your breasts are incredible!!" My hand was jerking faster now. "Tease those nipples again for me, just for me."

"Oh yes sweetie, just for you." She moaned as both hands came up to cup and knead her big tits. She began gently pinching both nipples which were already so hard. "Oh Andy, your penis, ... your beautiful penis! You have the most beautiful cock sweetie."

"It's yours Mom. All yours!" She moaned loudly and one hand dipped beneath the covers. "No. Don't hide it. Let me watch you. Let me see that perfect little pussy."

It took awhile, of us masturbating together, for her to cross over this last boundary, but then in a rush, she kicked off the covers and displayed her pussy to me lewdly, legs spread wide apart, her fingers stroking and caressing.

"Oh yeah!" I hissed again. "God you are so sexy, so beautiful! This cock is all yours." I repeated. Mom moaned that she liked that notion. "Yeah? You like that idea? My cock is all for you?"

"Oh Andy, yes!" she cried out. "I wish I could! How I wish I could!"

"Could what? Tell me."

"Oh sweetie. How I wish I could have that gorgeous, big, fat dick fucking me so deep right now!" My eyes rolled closed and I almost shot my cum right then, hearing that.

"Oh yeah! Wouldn't that feel incredible? My hard cock pushing deep into your sexy body? Hold you down and give you every inch of my hard love? Fill your sweet wet pussy with my fat cock, again and again?"

Mom's head flew back as she began to cum loudly.

"Yeah feel my hard cock in you!" Her hand was a blur on her clit. "Let me pound it into you so deep, so hard!"

"Oh! Cum in me sweetie love! Shoot that cum in me lover!" She sounded like she was crying. Her head was rolling back and forth. It was incredible to watch her breasts sway and bounce gently as she came and came. "Fill my pussy with your sweet cum, Andy." She moaned quietly. "My son's creamy cum in his mommy's pussy!" She moaned again.

"Here mommy! Take this cum. This is for you!" I murmured as I began to shoot. "Oh yeah! Take it from me. Take all my cum!" I opened my eyes to see her watching intently, her fingers still gently strumming her clit as she watched the arcing streams of my cum shoot out towards her, but falling short of landing on the computer.

"Oh Andy." She said at last. "You are so incredible! How I wish, ... How I wish I could take your cum. And your cock, your lovely cock. God how I wish we could fuck and fuck and fuck, ..." Her voice trailed off.

"But we can't. Andy we can never ..." She had turned thoughtful again. "What would people ..."

"What would people ...?" I interrupted her. "What would people think?" I asked her. "I don't really give a rip what people would think. The only thing that matters is what you and I think. In all the world, there are only two people who get to decide this. I don't want 'the world' deciding what you and I do in our most private lives."

"You can decide for yourself, and I would never want to push you into something you didn't want, but for me, as for myself, I want you! I want to be your lover. In every sense of the word. I want to make love to you. I love you. 'Mom', 'Judy', 'Lover'; any name fits. I love you, very much. Now it's only up to you."

There was a very long pause, as she considered what I was saying.

"God you are so beautiful, Mom!" She was laying there, completely nude, splayed out in the aftermath of a glorious orgasm and looking completely unashamed and relaxed. "I want you to feel like you can lay back nude like that in front of me anytime." She smiled brightly.

"Watch it." She giggled. "I just might do that."

"Anytime!" I told her sharing a long loving smile.

She was beginning to doze a bit as we shared a long look via our internet connection from just across town; no longer half a world away. She admitted to getting a bit chilly. It was funny, as if asking my permission to cover her nudity. I told her it was okay. We said our goodnights, admitted that we both wished we could kiss goodnight, then signed off.

I cleaned up and staggered to bed thinking briefly about the beach tomorrow, and was asleep in moments.

To be continued ...

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,489 Followers
12