You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,495 Followers

We moved back to the couch and quietly talked about her revelation, avoiding details, not wanting to upset her further and I not wanting to feel the overpowering anger that had flooded me earlier; I could feel it starting. Mari related another detail of her past. She had, for a time, been taken in by a woman, Frédérique, who had been 59 when she was 14. They had been lovers. She taught Mari about love and sex and how to care about others. Mari had called her Fred as she was a bit masculine. She had been a tender lover and had become almost like a mother to Mari.

For 2 years she had lived with Fred, caring for her as her health failed. Fred had never revealed her cancer to Mari, until she got so bad she needed to go to the hospital and the doctor disclosed her condition and the fact that she would never return home. Mari had once again been emotionally devastated, after the funeral. Fred's family who had basically rejected her lifestyle, now swooped in to lay claim to Fred's meager possessions, not the least of which was the house. Mari was tossed. On the street alone, again, at 16.

Then there had been Flavian, the store owner, who after many thefts, arrests, then dropping the charges, had become a friend, had also died leaving her alone. I began to realize the depths of the layers of self-protection that Mari had developed, just to survive emotionally. It would not be easy for any of us to break these down. I felt determined to try.

Later we all dressed for dinner and headed to the Bistro for dinner. It had been an emotionally, as well and sexually exhausting day. Diner was subdued but far more relaxed, even sharing sexy looks and winks, warming again to the thrill of being in one another's intimate company. Strolling back to my place, Mari made an offhand comment about the story of her rape. I asked what became of the boys that did it.

One boy was killed 2 years later. He had been doing something stupid, playing near the TGV tracks and had been neatly cut in two by the train. The parts had been found almost 2 miles apart. Two of the boys were in jail; 25 years and 45 years for committing robbery and firing a gun in the process. France frowned on that. The 4th boy Luc owned a grocery in the next town that his parents left him. The 5th, Pierre owned a car dealership here in town. Mom and I shared a look across the top of her as we walked home.

Once at home I needed the bathroom. When I emerged, I noted that the room was dark but for a number of candles lit, I peeked out into the Living Room to see Mom and Mari topless, kneeling on the couch, kissing and stroking each other's backs. For someone that had never done this , and wasn't sure how she would like it, Mom sure seemed to take to her new lesbian lover with gusto. I remained quietly in the dark as I watched them undress each other further, until they were both nude and wildly aroused.

Mom pulled Mari close and whispered in her ear. Mari gave an incredulous look and turned towards the window. Mom rose and, taking her hand, led her to the window. They opened it and stood in full view of the street. I leaned out a bit to see them wave to the neighbor again and then hug and kiss passionately. 'Oh my god!' I thought, 'my neighbor is either going to collapse dead, or call the cops'. I could see them turned to him again and, playing with each other's breasts, simply watch him.

They stood there a long time, watching. I undressed completely, quietly and crept over to them on tip toes.

"What are you watching?" I whispered. I peeked around them to see him standing there with his pants down and cock out, jerking off for them.

"Your neighbor is quite friendly." Mom whispered back.

"Appréciez-vous la série, monsieur pervers?" Mari called to him, asking 'Mister Pervert' if he was enjoying the show. He simply nodded and smiled. Noticing me there, she called out louder, "Mon Amant est là. Bonne nuit." 'My lover is here. Goodnight.'

We moved to my bed, Mari appearing to wonder if she should head home. Mom picked up on this subtle look. "You are staying with us tonight, yes?"

"If ..." she hesitated, a bit unsure, "... If you would like it?" Mom nodded, I smiled. "In the cases, I would very much like to stay viz you tonight in Awndy's bed. Your bed." she corrected herself, referring to Mom, now being my other lover.

We climbed in and made out again for awhile.

"So." Mom began with Marianne. "Are you ready for Andy's big, hard penis in you?" Mari's eyes burned with excitement, but flickered with a bit of trepidation. Again Mom picked up on this subtle look. "May I ask you something, sweetheart?" Mari turned to her and nodded. "When is the last time you were with a man? I mean, with a man that way?" Mari's eyes cast back and forth between us. She was weighing her response.

"Apart from those 5 boys I tell you of before now, ..." she hesitated. "Apart from these boys ... I have never ..." Mom's eyebrows raised in wonder. "I have not been ... I have had no man inside." My head fell off! My heart was pounding. This beautiful, lovely, sexy young woman, apart from being gang-raped at 13, was in all other ways, a virgin!!! She looked back and forth from me to Mom and back. Neither of us could think of what to say. The idea that I was to be her first, perhaps not technically, but certainly emotionally, her first lover was a bit daunting. I admit that my pounding erection softened a bit at the import of this newest information. This was a way bigger deal than I had thought it might be.

"If that is the case," Mom suddenly stated gently, "then we need to do this very differently." Her serious look softened a bit and a broad smile grew on her face. "I have an idea. I think though that we should sleep now and begin again tomorrow?" Mari and I were both good with this plan. It was by now almost 2:00 AM, we were tired, emotionally worn out and not ready to do the deed quite yet. We all kissed a bunch cuddled up like a pile of puppies and were immediately asleep. As I drifted off I wondered what Mom had in store.

To be continued ...

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,495 Followers