You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,491 Followers

Mom moved to the side and let Mari and I share an after sex cuddle. She really was now, no longer a virgin, she had been taken completely, lovingly for the first time. I was prepared for some emotional release, but none came. I asked if she was okay. She told me that for the first time ever, she was completely content. She would never let go of the past, or be able to completely forget it, but for the first time, it was pushed far into the background, having been replaced with fantasies about what the future might hold.

Mom got up and brought snacks and drinks for us and dragged in a blanket from my room and we had a sexy picnic in the middle of the living room. It was nearly 1:00 in the afternoon. We had fucked the morning away, with no thought of getting up, or getting dressed yet. I needed the bathroom and left them to their quiet conversation. Mom was asking if she was sore from having my penis in her. Mari admitted to a slight pinching and there had been just the tiniest bit of blood, but was thoroughly satisfied.

I had a tough time urinating as my cock was still semi erect. I just sat down and waited. I grinned like a complete idiot at my incredible fortune. Life had turned so completely for me. It was not so long ago that I was still pining for my ex-wife Sam. She had been all consuming in my thoughts and now was a distant memory, replaced by the most amazing pair of lovers anyone could dream up in their wildest fantasy. I imagined what life would be like in the years to come.

Once finished I returned to the living room to find my girls laying nude, side by side, heads together whispering conspiratorially. Two pairs of perfect round bottoms looked up at me. My cock jumped at the idea of slipping between those beautiful round globes, both pairs. They were nibbling on a baguette with some cheese.

I silently moved to them and gently straddled Mari, laying my heavy cock on her bottom. Neither girl looked to me, but I heard them whispering. "Awndy is here." Mari whispered, stating the obvious. Mom whispered back that I looked quite aroused. "Mmmm, oui." Mari whispered to her. "His cock feels so beeg on my bottom. He feels so hard and warm." Mom whispered for her to watch out where I 'might slip that big fat cock of his'.

I responded by working my hips a bit, stroking my hard flesh over her beautiful firm roundness. Mari simply moaned that I was being naughty. I drew back far enough to allow my cock to dip between the exquisite softness of her thighs. Mari whispered that my cock was touching her pussy. The way she pronounced 'pussy', with that lovely French "U" sound made my penis lurch a bit in response. I was so hard that flexing that muscle made it jump and bounce against her, which made her moan again.

She and Mom continued to whisper, just loudly enough so that I could hear their descriptions of my cock in them, my tongue inside them, my lips all over their bodies. They described the taste and feel of my cock in their mouths, the taste of my sperm.

The head of my cock was beautifully lubricated by Mari's flowing wetness, which created the irresistible need to push forward into her. "Oh Szhudy," Mari moaned pronouncing my mother's name with that French 'J' which I always found so charming. "He's inside me. Your son's beeg thick cock is pushing into my pussy." She laid her face down on the mattress and took Mom's hand.

"Yeah, sweetie?" Mom whispered. "Is Andy fucking you with his perfect cock?" Mari simply nodded, moaning quietly. "Does it feel big in you?" she nodded. "Do you like the feeling of its thickness in your pussy?" Mari nodded again. "You love my son don't you?" she asked.

Mari's eyes popped open at that and they shared a long look. Mari briefly looked back over her shoulder at me. "Yes, Szhudy." She whispered at me, then returned her look to Mom. "Yes I do. I love your son very much." Mom smiled wide and brushed strands of her hair back out of her face. "He is so beautiful." Mari added her voice cracking a bit. I noticed tears coming to her eyes. "I have dreamed of feeling this for my all life." After a long pause she added, "I have been full with fear for my all life of feeling this for someone that did not care for me. Someone that did not feel as I do, for me."

"Oh sweetheart," Mom soothed, as I continued my slow deep penetration of Mari's incredible tightness. "Andy loves you. I know this. He loves you as you love him. You are perfectly matched that way." Mari gave her a slightly incredulous look and then turned to look back into my eyes, over her shoulder. I smiled and nodded gently.

"I love you, Marianne. You are not alone in the way you feel." Her look changed to one that was a mixture of relief, gratitude, adoration and wild arousal. This drove me to work a bit deeper and faster in her. She had such a tight bottom that when I banged into her at full depth it had the slightest, sexiest jiggle. She laid her face down on the mattress again, a sublimely satisfied smile on her face. Mom caressed her cheek as I began fucking her a bit faster. Maris eyes rolled closed as I fucked her.

"My god, sweetheart," Mom said to me, "That looks so fucking hot!" I was struck by the incredible sexiness of fucking my girlfriend from behind, her glorious nude shape laid out under me, as my mother watched me do it, laying naked herself, her own glorious nude shape right next to us. "Mmmm, give her that wonderful cock, Andy." Mom's hand stroked from Mari's face and hair to my thigh and my butt and I began fucking in earnest. "What a beautiful body she has."

"Both of you." I countered. Mom smiled up at me. "I have such gorgeous women." Mom wiggled her bottom gently and gave me a wide smile as if to ask, 'Yeah? You like these bodies?' I gave Mari a few more deep drives with my cock and then withdrew completely and crawled over the top of Mom. Mari lifted her head to watch and I lined my penis up with her wet pussy lips.

"Oooh baby. You going to give it to me now?" I grunted that I was. She laid her cheek down on the mattress facing Mari. "Mmmmm yeah! Work that sweet cock in me. Fuck me baby. Take your mother's naughty pussy. Fill mommies pussy with that thick penis. I love it!" I did, unceremoniously driving it into her hard and deep with one shove. She was so wet with her juice and the remnants of my cum that I slipped in without the slightest resistance; heaven!!!

Mom 'Oooof'ed a bit as I hit bottom but she just closed her eyes and took it. I fucked my mother hard and deep and then moved back to Mari's tight virginal vagina. They both just lay there, nose to nose as I took turns in them. They held hands as they both got fucked nice and deep and hard!!

"Fuck!" I hissed as I rammed Mari's sweet puss. "Fuck!" I repeated loudly. "I'm gonna cum again." Mari's eyes opened at the thought of possibly becoming pregnant if I filled her with it. It was an interesting look, that was not alarm any more but a curiosity about that future. Mom watched her with interest as did I.

"Let us taste you darling." Mom said quietly, not ready to risk that future just yet. "Come here and let us drink your cum together." She shared a look with Mari as they both grinned wide at the thought. I gave Mari a few more deep, slow thrusts and then withdrew. It tried to get up and move around to the front of them, but began to ejaculate before I got there. The first shot splashed Mari's back and then her shoulder as I moved.

I knelt in front of them and they moved cheek to cheek and opened wide. Mom took a blast right on her cheek, before Mari slipped her lips over the head of the spurting cock. She took the rest of my cum, as Mom and I both watched.

I sat back when I finished shooting and watched them kissing deeply. Mari licked Mom's cheek, who responded by licking Mari's shoulder. We three shared some loving kisses and smiling gazes, before Mom announced that she was starving. Mari suggested that we get cleaned up and have dinner at the Boulangerie. Marianne was supposed to work that night but was completely blowing it off. She was certain that Gerard wouldn't mind.

We showered together and then once dressed, constantly disrupted by much fooling around, we were in my car heading to Mari's restaurant. Gerard met us at the door, and taking one look at Marianne's wide smile, gave a curious, questioning look, to which Mari whispered something to him in French that I didn't catch. He turned to me with a wide smile and shook my hand the way he always did, but with extra force this time. What had she told him, I wondered.

We ate and drank and laughed and played footsy the three of us, for 1 ½ hours, until many of the patrons had left, leaving us pretty much to ourselves. "Are not we the sexiest people?" Mari asked us quietly, smiling, drunk. I agreed and Mom smiled in agreement as well. "I wish we could got to Club L'amour de le Famille." She said, almost under her breath, dreamily.

"What is Club L'amour de le Famille?" I asked. This brought her out of her dreamy look, into an almost alarmed state. I was confused. She looked from Mom to me, as if she had mistakenly spoken of something top secret. Mom and I shared a confused look. I asked again what the club was.

Mari stammered a bit, hemming and hawing about having spoken out of turn, to forget her ramblings. Both Mom and I kept at her about this club, as I think we were both in the mood to get out and go dancing. I questioned what type of music they played, Mom asked about the distance to get there, was it here in town, etc. Finally Mari caved and told us about Club L'amour de le Famille.

Mari asked if we remembered the woman, Fred, who she had lived with for several years when she had run away from home. We told her that we did. Frédérique had been 59 when she was 14. They had been lovers. She taught Mari about love and sex and how to care about others. Mari had called her Fred as she was a bit masculine. She had been a tender lover and had become almost like a mother to Mari, although by age she was more like her grandmother.

Before Fred had become too frail from the cancer, she liked to take Marianne to parties at Club L'amour de le Famille. They were held at a gorgeous huge mansion at the very tip of Cap D'antibe, halfway to Cannes from Nice. The owners were a lovely family of 6. "Grandmere Jacqueline, her son Jean Pierre, his wife Sandrine, and their 3 children, Nickolai, Antoine and Pauline." Pauline had been the same age as Marianne. They had become friends.

Mom and I both asked about the club, as being private, remote, we were confused about how a nightclub could survive such odd characteristics. "It is not club as you would think it to be." Mari corrected. We waited for details. "Fred and me would be as ... grandmother and grand ... child?' she asked Mom. Mom corrected that granddaughter was the term. "Yes. Granddaughter." She hesitated for a long time. We simple waited, curious.

"It is a secret, ... no, ... prive ... private club ... for sex." Mari added. Mom and I both 'Ahhhhh"ed together, finally realizing what it was. We both then frowned with the same thought and shared a look. Mari looked back and forth between us to see if we really understood. Mom and I looked to her, then to each other, then back to her, sharing a somewhat incredulous look.

I asked, "It's a sex club called Club L'amour de le Famille?", my eyebrows going up in surprise. Mari nodded, her eyebrows up as well, as if to ask, 'get it?'

"Inceste?" Mari asked again, clarifying. "Loving inside of families?" she continued. Mom and I had both been leaning into the table, looking for explanation, but both sat back now, pondering this bit of info. I think Mom and I had the same thought as we shared a long meaningful look. We were not alone in our strange love, familial love. This family had made it a shared, club-like experience.

Mari had one of her concerned looks, apprehensive at to what we thought of her and of Fred. "So you went as Grandmother and Granddaughter?" I asked her. She nodded, still apprehensive.

"And the family," Mom began, "I assume that they ..." Mari nodded. "They were all lovers?" Mari continued to nod. Mari explained that the club hosted all types, mother's and sons, fathers and daughters, even homosexual parent/child relationships like theirs. Another long silence fell over us as we all considered our private thoughts. Mari looked like she was ready to run, terrified that we would think badly of her. "Well," Mom finally said quietly, "that sounds kind of hot!" A grin grew on her face. Mari looked from her to me.

"That actually sounds wildly hot!" I added. I then asked Mari if she enjoyed the place. She admitted that she had. It was only ever she and Fred together, but many people enjoyed watching them. Fred was very protective of her 'granddaughter', but loved to let crowds watch as they made love to each other and 69'd, her loving granddaughter bringing her to screaming orgasms.

Jean Pierre and his wife Sandrine often asked whether they might entertain Marianne privately, but Fred would never hear of it. They were a little bit too dominant and slightly sadistic for Fred's sweet girl who, (Fred kept private), had been through so much already. Pauline and Mari had made out once gently in their huge Jacuzzi, but only while Fred watched. When I asked, Mari told me that they had been there perhaps half a dozen times. The family had sent a lovely note and wreath at Fred's passing, telling her to visit anytime; Mari never had.

"So," Mom began, ... "how do we get invited to such a sexy place?" Mari's look was one of relief and then mild happiness that we didn't think ill of her. She looked to me and I grinned that I too thought it would be fun to explore this new venue. "You would have to be my daughter." Mom included, thoughtfully. "I would have to be ... Fred's daughter?" Mom looked back and forth between us trying to gauge whether this would sell.

"You have the same large beautiful breasts as Fred did." Mari chimed in. "And the same beeg blue eyes."

"Yeah," I added, "but where have you been all this time, and why are you an American?"

"Perhaps, ... " Mom was thoughtful. "Perhaps I did the same as Frederique. Got pregnant really young and left the baby Marianne with my mother, Frederique, and went abroad to avoid the scandal?" She smiled, pleased with her story.

"What about me?" I asked her. "I'm your son and I'm older?" Both her and Mari's smiles dropped. Mom chided me for my logic but agreed that that was a problem. We continued to try and find a logical explanation for how Mari wound up in France and Mom in the U.S. The backstory was proving difficult.

"Why am I not just your niece?" Mari finally offered. We all agreed that that would work; easy peasy. Mom wanted to know if it was even possible to be invited. "I will call Sandrine tomorrow." Mari stated breezily. "I am sure she will like it to be so." We all toasted this potential new adventure.

We finished, paid, bid Gerard adieu, and headed for the car. Mari asked if we could drop her off. I told her flatly no way, that she was now staying with us, that she would have to get rid of that apartment. She threw her arms around me happily. We made it home, weaving through the quiet back streets, and once inside, Mom pulled us to her.

"I am soaking wet at the thought of making love with you two, with other people watching us." She kissed us both, Mari and I both playing with her beautiful round breasts, free without the bra. Her nipples had been poking out all night, to the pleasure of all who saw them. "My pussy is so wet for you both." She whispered as she kissed Mari.

"I have something for that." I told her, unbuttoning her blouse.

"I think I do too." Marianne whispered into her ear. "Aunt Szhudy." They both shared a big laugh and then fell into a passionate French kiss.

To be continued ...

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,491 Followers