You Know Me So Well

Story Info
The allure of a beautiful, 18-year-old woman.
991 words
3.74
51.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

At a little over the Literotica minimum of 750 words (just over a thousand), this is all dialogue.

"Can we fuck them? Fuck them any way and any time we want to?"

"Of course; they belong to us...they are our property."

"Can we tease them...hurt them...just a little?"

"Just a little...nothing permanent or disfiguring."

"Have they achieved their majority?"

"Of course; they all have papers."

"Like a pure bred puppy?"

"That's an interesting analogy."

"Virgins?"

"Not remotely."

"Anal virgins?"

"Most when they arrived...none now. You know me."

"You didn't wait for me to return."

"Training can be very important."

"Training my ass! You never could resist a young anal virgin...you took me that way on the day I became an adult and so many times since. Did they cry...protest...fight you?"

"They know their place and would never protest nor fight me. Several did cry the first time."

"How many have you impregnated?"

"Let's see, there are eight...two I would think...maybe three."

"And you keep them like this at all times...naked as the day they were born?"

"Of course! What good is it to have such beauty around and cover it up?"

"Where do they sleep?"

"In my bedroom, of course. Some on the floor...some in the bed...those that I wish to enjoy."

"Any favorites?"

"The rather slender brunette to the left."

"I assumed you liked your women with a little more meat on their bones."

"Watch her now, my sweet. She knows we are watching her...she will turn now...subtle, not overt. Perfect little ass...she'll bend over now. Presenting her openings for our inspection. See that perfect little bare cunt? Look how it glistens...she is always wet...always ready...so desperate to please."

"Such a tiny rump. It must have hurt her...the first time you sodomized her."

"I believe so...her tolerance for...even need for...pain...quite remarkable."

"I can use her then...give her pain and pleasure which she cannot imagine?"

"No, you can't. She is my pet. Only I can bring her pain...or pleasure."

"Forgive my impudence master. This place...we are safe from prying eyes and officials inquiries?"

"I own this place; it is only accessible by air...hundred of miles from the nearest civilization."

"May I have one now...a special one to play with? A gift from you on my return?"

"The red haired one over by the well. She is very curious...I am certain that she has never been taken by another woman. Rather unusual since the rest seem unable to keep from touching...fucking one another. My special gift for you. A virgin...of sorts."

"Where should I take her?"

"Take her here...outside...the others won't object...it excites them...reinforces what they are and why they are here...confirms their absolute submission."

"Will you join me?"

"If I become so inclined."

"How long will you keep them?"

"A few months...maybe less. They will lose their novelty...no longer excite me...us."

"What will become of them?"

"They will become citizens...never have to return to the war torn hell of a place where they were born. Each of them understands the commitment...the bargain they agreed to."

"And the pregnant ones?"

"The pitter patter of little feet brings such joy to a home. If they wish to stay with their offspring, they may elect to. If not, there are others to care for them...raise them."

"And then? You will acquire new ones for us?"

"Of course! It is really quite easy. It only requires money of which I have no shortage. There are tens of thousands to choose from. Selection can be so daunting, yet so...engaging."

"The red head...may I fuck her now master?"

"I've already given you permission...get on with it!"

"How should I start with her?"

"Go to her and touch her...show her what is expected. Kiss her...penetrate her with your fingers...touch her in your own special way. She does not speak our language but she will understand. She will kneel for you in complete submission...fuck your hairy muff with her sweet young mouth...it's as if it's instinctive with these ones. Do not mark her or there will be hell to pay."

"Yes, master. Please join us if you are so inclined...it has been too long..."

"Since your own full rump has been penetrated...fucked...filled with a man's essence?"

"I've missed it so much...I will present for you...as she is doing my bidding...you can take me from behind...the way you prefer...please, master?"

"Very well. But first the small blond...she has such a perfect little mouth. I will play with her as you play with your new toy. Play with her mouth...her throat...and then I will last a very long time in your bowels. Go now and begin your show."

"I am so lucky...so fortunate master to be your chosen one...your special one. I am special, am I not, master?"

"Of course, my dear sister...you are family...you were my first and I yours...we have no secrets...have enjoyed each other for so very long in every way imaginable and you never fail to excite me."

"Thank you, my brother...my master...I will begin with her now...and await your attention to my tightest place."

"You know me too well, my sister...you know me too well. I shall join you shortly."

"May I go with you next time, dear brother---help you in the selection?"

"I would enjoy your company...of course."

"What is the place called where you find such beauties?"

"It is of such insignificance in the scheme of things that the scientists have never bothered naming it; it's simply designated by a number."

"But the citizens---inhabitants---they have a name for the place of their birth?"

"Many names, actually---there are many languages and dialects."

"Is there one more accepted than the others? One easiest for us to pronounce?"

"Yes. They call their place Earth."

"Earth? What an odd sounding name."

"It is a very odd place. These creatures quickly realize how fortunate they are to be here with us and not there. Go now, sister. Fuck your pet. I will join you shortly."

Edited by Techsan

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers