You Know You Like It

Story Info
Teaching a sub how to know what he wants.
3.9k words
4.22
34.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story I wrote for a wonderful sub of mine. I don't know if he's on his site, but where we met, he goes by TastefullyEvil. Thank you for your inspiration, pet. I hope some of you get some level of enjoyment out of this too. I am always open to feedback and will probably tweak this in the future.

----

Michael looked around, in awe of the lavish decor of the hotel at which he'd been instructed to meet his mistress. They'd had a few outings before, quick trysts in an field under the sun, a night of intense carnal pleasure at the closest motel, but nothing like this.

The man behind the lobby desk was polite, the picture of professionalism. Michael was still nervous that the man might know why he was really there. Even as he walked away, the room key clutched in his hand, he worried the man might see the thong that he had been instructed to wear. He'd originally sneered at the clothing when he'd pulled it out of the brown paper bag that his mistress had given him. He wasn't into that sort of thing, and she knew it. Still, an order was an order. So, he'd dutifully worn the small scrap of clothing. He couldn't deny the fact that it was arousing, if only a little bit. The smooth silk that stroked his manhood with every step was rather different from the comparatively rough cotton to which he was accustomed. But more than that, was the burning humiliation that came with always wondering if people knew what he was wearing. He was supposed to be a man. They would all laugh to know that he'd been commanded to wear such a thing by a woman, nearly a foot shorter than him, whom he should have easily been able to overpower.

There was just something about her that made him submit without thought. One look into her eyes drained his will, making him docile and weak. He loved it, but he would never be able to explain it. He pulled himself out of his thoughts long enough to realize that the elevator was on his floor. He stepped out, again taking a moment to appreciate the quality of the hotel. Perhaps his mistress had something special for him tonight. He thought absently about whether or not that particular day was of any significance as he strolled down the hall.

Michael found the right door and slide the keycard through the reader, suddenly becoming anxious when the door opened with a click. He always experienced this thrill just before seeing his mistress. He wondered what she would have in store for him this time.

As soon as he stepped into the room, he felt someone grab him by the shirt, force him against the wall and take his mouth forcefully. A moment of wild fear seized him before he came to recognize the taste and the feel of his Mistress. It was a rare occurrence for to pounce upon him, and he intended to enjoy it. He opened his mouth to receive her tongue as it swept in, searching every part of his mouth, massaging his tongue and working a sort of magic that seemed to turn him on, no matter how many times she did it. As they kissed, her hands unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his shoulders. Her fingers were hot and seemed to be a little slick with something. The scent rose to his nostrils and eventually registered in his brain. Apparently, she'd been playing with herself when he came in. She was in a wild passion tonight.

Finally, she broke away just long enough for him to catch a breath and grin at her. She smiled back, then reached forward and cupped his groin. Rolling her fingers over his growing erection.

"We are going to have such fun tonight, pet. Now, strip and show me what you've got."

She stepped back and took a seat on the edge of the bed, then crossed a leg, bare, he noticed, and watched as he began to remove his clothing.

"Not like that! I want a show. If I paid a hooker to come entertain me and I asked her to strip, she wouldn't just throw her clothes off like that. Give me a show."

Uncertain of exactly what to do, Michael began to move his hips to the first song that popped into his head. He allowed his hands to slide up his body, from his legs up to his chest, letting his fingers tangle in his hair at the end. He unbuttoned his pants slowly, teasingly, then turned away from her. He looked over his shoulder to make sure she was watching, then slowly began to slide his pants down, even going so far as to stick his butt further into the air as he did so.

He twirled, attempting to step out of his pants in one smooth motion. Instead, one pant leg got caught around his ankle and he ended up stumbling to the side. His mistress, ever sensitive to his feeling, laughed. His cheeks burned red with embarrassment and this only fueled her amusement.

"You are a useless thing, pet. Oh well, at least you amuse me. Come over here and let me look at that nice thong my sissy boy has on."

Michael approached, still embarrassed by his performance, but turned on by the humiliation that came with it.

"This looks excellent on you. Turn around."

Michael did so, careful this time to mind his feet.

"It shows off your cute butt wonderfully! I love it. And look at your tiny little cock in this outfit? It might as well be a little clit. Yes, I think that's exactly what it is. It barely counts as a cock. As small as it is."

His hands fell to his crotch, hoping to hide his arousal. She simply smacked them away and continued to study his erection. The longer she stared, the harder he got. She leaned in close and let her hot breath roll over his cock, teasing it. She'd barely even touched him and he was almost completely hard already.

"We're going to do something special tonight, pet. Lay down on the bed."

Curious about what she meant, he did so. By the time his attention had returned to her, she had found a few lengths of rope. The grin on her face made him both uneasy and excited. With an expert efficiency, she bound him, spread eagle, to the bed. It seemed almost a matter of habit rather than a new experience for her.

She turned the bedside table and pulled a length of black silk from the drawer.

"This will make things more fun, won't it?"

Before he could say a word, she reached over and tied the fabric around his head. Now, he was completely helpless. He could not move and he could not see. He was at the mercy of his mistress' whim.

---

He first felt her hands on his calves. They were gentle and warm, massaging the muscle that had, at first, tensed beneath her fingers. The more she worked, the more relaxed he became. Her hands slid higher, moving in tight circles as she worked the kinks and stressed of the day away. Higher and higher she moved until her hands were on either side of his cock. She leaned in close and drew the tip of her tongue, light as a whisper, along the vein that bulged on the bottom of his cock. He groaned then, and thrust his hips up, hoping to catch the warmth of her mouth. Suddenly, the sting of a slap caught him by surprise. He felt the resultant sting on his thigh.

"Stay still, slut. You'll be satisfied when I decide. Besides, what makes you think I'd want your little clit in my mouth? When I suck a cock, it's a real cock. Mmm. My other lovers were so well endowed. Some of the biggest dicks I'd ever seen. Nothing like this pitiful display."

She flicked his cock and he groaned in response. She laughed at him.

"It's sensitive just like a clit too."

He nodded, afraid to anger her again and waited for her to continue. After a few moments of nothing, he became nervous, then gasped in surprise when a mouth closed over a nipple. Her tongue swirled around it, sucking gently as she coaxed it into hardness. Soon, he felt a pinch on his other nipple. She began to work it, twisting it between her fingers as she sucked on the other one. Michael settled himself to enjoy the treatment, and nearly cried out when she bit down. It wasn't that hard, but it had surprised him. A slap landed on his stomach.

"Be silent, pet, or you won't get the reward I have planned for you."

A reward? Curiosity made him more determined to please his mistress. When she began to such on the other nipple and bit down again, he was silent. Her other hand began to lightly trace designs on his stomach, sinking lower and lower. It was as if she was gathering up energy and sending it straight to his cock. Her touch was at once soothing and stimulating. He sucked in a breath when she dragged her fingernails up his skin and began kissing her way up to his neck.

She did not stop kissing there, however, and continued to lavish him with little licks, occasional nibbles and wet kisses until she reached the sensitive spot just below his ear. She whispered, the excitement of the moment tinting her voice:

"Do you want to please me, pet?"

Michael nodded.

"Will you do anything I command, pet?"

Michael nodded again. He was confused about why she would suddenly come to question his loyalty, but he said nothing.

"You know that I can take my slut into the highest realms of ecstasy by using you any way I want to? You know that you are my fucktoy, even with that worthless dick of yours, don't you?"

He nodded a third time, his breath quickening as her words sank in.

"You know you look like a whore in that thong, don't you, slut?"

He groaned in response and she laughed at him again.

Suddenly, he felt a warm, wet mouth engulf his cock. It was so unexpected that he could not help but buck his hips at the sensation. He felt the slap of his mistress' hand and knew it to be a silent order for stillness. Even so, the way the wet tongue slid over the heat of his arousal was incredible. Something about her technique was different tonight, but it felt too good for him to question it.

The mouth bobbed up and down on his cock, lightly grazing his length with teeth on occasion. Usually he didn't like it because he was worried she would decide to bite him, but this time it was with just enough pressure to drive him crazy. The tongue seemed to roll against his erection just as a pussy would squeeze and massage his cock in the midst of orgasm. The attention was building him higher and higher until he was gasping and racing toward completion. And then, it stopped.

Michael cried out in frustration, thrusting blindly into the air, hoping for any sort of friction to take him over the edge. Eventually, he calmed enough to stop moving and catch his breath. Once he had calmed sufficiently, he heard his mistress' voice from the darkness.

"Did you like that, pet?"

He nodded excitedly and was rewarded with one long, slow lick up his cock.

"Do you want more, pet?"

So eager was he to cum, that he temporarily forgot himself and pleaded.

"Oh god, yes, Mistress. Please."

A firm slap landed on the side of his hip, as close to a spank as she could get while he was in this position. Then he felt her swat at his erection. Even that amount of stimulation was enough to send another rush of blood to his nether regions.

"I didn't ask you to speak, slut. Now, try it again. Do you want some more?"

He nodded, desperate for the return of that delicious mouth.

"That's a good whore."

Michael nearly cried out his joy when he was yet again engulfed in the wet heat of the eager mouth. Small thrusts of his hips did not seem to get him into trouble, and so he began to gyrate until he had worked out a rhythm.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

He groaned, then froze when he realized that his mistress had asked him a question while sucking on his cock. Suddenly, the lips sank down his shaft and the mouth sucked hard. His body responded without his consent and his hips lifted off the bed. God, he was close.

He felt his mistress' hands behind his head and was barely able to register confusion before he opened his eyes and saw his mistress, a devilish grin on her face and his blindfold in her hand. Nervous, he looked down his body to see the head of another man, lips wrapped firmly around his cock.

"This, pet, is one of my lovers. You can go ahead and stop now, Roderick. I don't want you to have to spend too much time on his useless prick. It's dreadfully small, isn't it?"

The other man stood and grinned at her, wiping the saliva from his lips as he did so. The woman opened her arms and Roderick moved towards her. They embraced, and Michael watched them kiss, just as passionately as she had kissed him when he'd first walked through the door.

Hands began to wander and in a matter of minutes, the two were naked and fucking on the bed beside Michael. He almost didn't know how to respond, but his cock did. He closed his eyes, overwhelmed by the moment. The bed rocked beneath them with the intensity of the other man's thrusts. The sounds of his mistress, gasping and groaning made the situation even more erotic. Michael's breath caught when he felt a hand wrap around his cock. His eyes traveled down his body to discover that it was the man's hand again. It was odd, but he couldn't deny that it felt good. And he needed the stimulation.

"Close your eyes, pet. Listen to me."

Michael did as commanded.

"I wish you knew how good he feels. I'm so full. God, his cock is so thick and so long. This is the kind of man I need. A real one with some real meat between his legs."

She shuddered and groaned again, Michael did the same. He couldn't help it.

"He's at least eight inches, and that's before he's fully hard. Can you imagine? No, I don't suppose you can." She giggled. "It's so sad, Roderick. He's so little. On the rare occasion I let him into my pussy, I can barely tell he's there. Oh, but you fill me up."

She suddenly lost the ability to talk. Her voice had been getting higher and higher, growing more and more choppy as she approached her first orgasm. She shuddered and let her hand fall onto Michael's stomach. Her hand curled as the first wave hit her, scraping over his skin as she bucked beneath the other man.

"Oh god...fuck...he's so big...Oh god."

Her voice devolved into a series of breathy screams and silky moans until she eventually calmed herself. Sighing blissfully, she leaned over and placed a kiss on Michael's shoulder.

"Your turn, pet."

Excited, Michael awaited his instructions. His enthusiasm died quickly when he realized that it was not his mistress, but Roderick who was climbing on top of him.

"That's right, pet. You're going to suck his cock like the whore you are."

Just then, Roderick grabbed his hair and forced his head back, then shoved his monstrous dick into his face. Michael's initial reaction was to turn his head and close his lips, anything to keep that monster of a cock from entering his mouth. He felt the sting of a slap again.

"Don't you fight him, slut. Remember, you said you would do anything to please me. Well, it would please me to see you suck his cock. Besides, I know you want to. Even if you won't say it, your cock will."

As she spoke, she grabbed his erection at its base, and slowly slid her hand up his shaft. It felt so good, but it also forced him to acknowledge that he was turned on by the situation. Hesitantly, he opened his mouth to accept the huge dick that bounced before his face.

Roderick was not as reluctant, and shoved his dick into the other man's mouth as soon as there was enough of an opening. Without any concern for the man below him, he began fucking his mouth relentlessly. Yes, fucking. It couldn't be called anything else. The man's rhythm was so intense that Michael's head began to bounce up and down with his movements.

"You like that, you slut? I can see your cock does. You're being such a good whore for me. Now, be a good cockslut and suck Roderick until he explodes all over your face. Mmm. That will be wonderful. To see my little cockslut covered in the cum of another man. Can you taste my on him, pet? Can you taste my pussy on that gigantic cock?"

While she spoke, she stroked Michael to the same rhythm as Roderick's stokes into his mouth. Occasionally, she would let her fingers flutter over his aching rod, sending chills down Michael's spine.

Roderick's thrust got harder and harder as he approached his peak.

"Stop!," his mistress called out.

Roderick did so, releasing Michael's head and climbing off the bed.

"I don't want you to finish like that."

Michael seized the moment to catch his breath, so he didn't realize he was being untied until he was nearly free. After the ropes had been removed from his limbs, he rubbed at where the rope had been tied, massaging blood back into those places.

"Hurry up, slave. I don't have all night. Get over here. On your knees."

Michael hurried to obey, climbing off the bed and onto the floor, where he kneeled in from of his mistress. Roderick stood next to her, and Michael could not keep his eyes off the enormous tool that hung between the man's legs.

"The thing about being bound is that you can always tell yourself you did it against your will, and I won't have that." She leaned forward and grabbed Michael's face, kissing him deeply for an instant before abruptly pulling away. She leaned forward again, this time to whisper in his ear. "I don't want you to have any doubt about how much of a slut you are. You see, I know, and Roderick her knows any sissy who's willing to get tied up and fucked by another man is a slut, but I want YOU to know. So, pet. I want you to suck Roderick until he cums, and make it good. You may touch yourself, but if you come before he does, you will be punished severely."

Michael's eyes slid to the bobbing cock that approached his face yet again. His mistress was right. Now that he wasn't bound, it was different. A hand, shaky with nerves and excitement, approached the other man's cock, a fierce red that pulsed with his heartbeat. Michael's hand wrapped around the other cock, barely able to touch his fingers together around it. How he had ever managed to fit this in his mouth was beyond him.

*slap*

"Suck it, slut. Now."

Obediently, Michael opened his mouth and once again accepted the huge dick. This time, Roderick was even less gentle than the last. His hips jerked back and forth while Michael tried to keep up with his thrusts. Michael's inexperienced tongue swirled around the tip when he could, but he mostly just held his mouth open and let the other man, the bigger man, use him as he would.

"Do you like this, slut? He's using you just like a pussy. Look at that? You're just a pussy. With a dick so small it might as well be a clit."

Michael moaned and the vibration caused the other man to shudder and swear. Suddenly, Michael felt arms wrap around him from behind. A small hand, undeniably that of his mistress, wrapped itself around his cock and began pumping.

"That's it, whore. Keep sucking. I know you love it. Make Roderick blow his load all over your slut face."

There was so much stimulation that Michael could hardly. Stand it. The only thing to keep him from blissful ejaculation was the warning his mistress had issued only moments before. Knowing that it wouldn't be long before he couldn't control himself, Michael began sucking the giant cock in his mouth with reckless abandon, praying to provide enough stimulation to make the other man cum.

His hands slid up Roderick's thighs, gently squeezing the muscles as he went. Somewhere in the back of his mind he was amazing. Nearly everything about this man was bigger. Still, such thoughts did not linger long as the other man's fingers balled into fists, pulling his hair and making the impact of the thrusts more intense. Michael felt so used, and he loved it.

"You're suck a horny slut. You want to get fucked so bad you're even willing to suck another man's cock to get a thrill. Ha. He's not even just another man. I bet you wish you could be him. You could never fuck me like he does. Your cock is so small compared to him. And he fills me up."

His mistress stroked faster, Michael sucked hard, Roderick groaned louder and the whole group approached the brink of orgasm with a roar.

12