You Know You Like It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Michael. Make him cum."

Michael swirled his tongue and massaged Roderick's ass, even going so far as to rub his finger over the pucker flesh of the other man's anus. He's never gone so far. Never thought he'd ever touch another man this way. And the fact that he had, the fact that his mistress had pulled this slut out of him nearly sent him over the edge.

He wanted to swear at the other man's stamina when he finally felt him jerk violently, then roar, loud and feral before shooting jets of cum into Michael's mouth. He pulled out and began spraying all over Michael's face.

"Cum for me, you dirty fucking slut! Show me how much of a whore you can be for me!"

And he did. Both men spurted wildly, completely overcome by the culmination of the night's activities. It seemed like the orgasm would never end, even as his mistress continued to stroke him and milk every bit of cum she could out of his cock.

Finally, she let him rest. and she sunk into a heap at Roderick's feet. He looked up and watched as his mistress kissed Roderick passionately before guiding him back to the bathroom where his clothes must have been. A few minutes later, Roderick left.

Michael's mistress returned to where he still lay, completely exhausted on the floor.

"Come, pet."

Tired, but ever the devoted pet, he followed her into the bathroom. They showered together, and his mistress was kind and helped him bathe. He, in turn, attended to her, even going so far as to sink to his knees and eat her to another orgasm in gratitude. Shortly after, the two found their way to the bed. She,laying comfortably under the covers, and he, laying at her feet.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
CornixCornixabout 3 years ago
oh wow and oh dear

Thank you for posting both your stories. I enjoyed them greatly.

To say they are poorly written because the reader does not share the fantasies of the author is a nonsense. As a habit when I read a story, I go to the last page and see what tags the story has been given. That way if there are things which are less likely to appeal I simply won't read them. When I write, I write for me. If I then share those stories and you don't share my tastes please stop reading. I would never "kink shame" a reader, why do so many feel they have the right to do so with the contributor.

I have noticed that you have only written the two stories, what I hope most is that the feedback and criticism you have received has not stopped you writing.

For one, I love the humiliation. It was there and blatant, yet without the Domme being uncaring. This is a very fine balance to walk, you did it admirably. The characters are as developed as needs be. The bull is more a plot device than a character so obviously needs less "humanising". The dynamic and intensity between The Domme and Michael was well established, as was their mutual enjoyment of their interactions. These were clearly persons engaging in a fun, consensual and engaging BDSM relationship. Okay was it made abundantly clear that safe words and limits had been discussed previously? No. However one can believe quite easily that they had been. Does every BDSM story now require an obligatory "limits had been discussed in advance" paragraph before it counts as non-con. Some of us play in the real world too, CNC (Consensual Non Consent) is a real thing too.

If I have one piece of constructive feedback it would be this. As I said earlier I look at the tags of the story and knew there was going to be a bisexual element to the story, I loved the "forced" bi dynamic so no problems here so far. Even if I hadn't seen the tags I knew when it changed. You went from "her mouth" and "his Mistress' hand" to "the mouth"...etc. It was similar to a horror film where the sole character is off centre, so one knows the big evil is about to enter from the empty space. While we know it is still the Domme perhaps use a generalised term or similar for her or continue using "her" until the big reveal. If that is my biggest complaint you have done very well indeed.

You have a gift, I hope that you are still writing, enjoying doing so and do so for you not others. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You KNOW it's bad....

When the comments make for better reading than the story. Although the one commentator gave what seemed to be a college lecture on different facets of Literotica. His point that not every story is for everyone seems to be in keeping with the comments people make about different "types" of stories. I think that some people just like to complain about things they either don't agree with or find distasteful. If you're an author you need to either have tough skin, disable the comments section, or ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
to each his (or her) own

It always surprises me when people leave negative feedback about a story because the reader was not turned on by it. In this case, one reader dislikes humiliation in his literotica, so he negatively responds when that is a central theme. Similarly, the reader who is turned off by male on male action makes that a reason why the story is no good.

One of the great strengths of this site is the breadth of the sexual subject matter. So broad, in fact, that it is almost guaranteed that only a minority of stories will actually arouse any one individual.

For many, though, the themes in this story are mainstays of their fantasies: male submission, sexual humiliation and degradation, verbal denigration, orgasm control, and of course "forced bi."

So, to me, the success of the writing is not measured by whether the story "works" for any individual reader based on its themes (because any story will turn off lots of readers no matter how well it is written), but rather whether the story succeeds for those who are aroused by the very themes utilized.

By that standard, I think this story is excellent. The characters are well-drawn and believable, the story is realistic and sexually charged, and the emotional ties of the two main protagonists are apparent.

And by the way, I disagree with the reader who drew parallels between this story and one where the sub is presented as a "non-entity" whose desires are not given any weight (as in a rape scenario.) I think Michael's interests and desires are very clearly on display in this story, demonstrated by his willingness (eagerness?) to drop to his knees to continue the act that may on some level disgust him, but in this roleplay scene, is also the driver of his arousal. That is a totally voluntary act on his part, and his Domme, who obviously knows him well from their past history, is pushing the very buttons that Michael desires to be pushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re feedback

Ummmm. Was that too much? Please write more....:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more feedback and a mild rant for all authors...:)

Sorry to drop all this in comments but I don't message. I want to explain what didn't work for me. I know there are many who are just the opposite in their tastes, but also that I am not alone in mine. I like bondage and domination but abhor humiliation. Thus what springs from humiliation is fruit of the poisoned tree. The concept of 'you know you like it' is so common, yet so much can cause a physical response. The body can go ballistic while the brain is screaming no and meaning it. That is tantamount to rape to me. Scenes with such surprise forced activity (especially with evil glee from don/ddomme) make me want to know where the hell that came from. His fantasy? Discussed limits list? Domme whim? Many have the full blow rape fantasy with all the fear and horror. I think many confuse the rape fantasy with just wanting to have the control/responability removed. I don't want to be made to do something, I want to be made to want to do something and respected if I ultimately don't. I like fiction that respects that. Why are authors so reluctant to exorcise safewords? The force fantasy is strong, but think of the other new paths that can be taken. Stopping one activity opens another. All we subbies seem to get is the force and ugliness and are told it is what we want. When I read a tale with a strong dom showing care/respect during the scene it pushes my buttons. A soft pat on the head and a 'see you came so you liked it' after do not suffice. Because a physical response was forced does not mean it is now 'what we were born to be.' Name calling is another trigger. I am not a slut, whore, bitch etc... . I don't get wanting to be called those names. That it frees the real me, it takes away the power of the word, that the rage I feel is erotic, blah blah,blah. No. Words mean things and these do not mean good things. I may be the most cock hungry voraciously sexual desperate for him person, but I am not a s/w/b, even his. I have 'walked away' from stories that are too fond of name calling. (I've made whiney comments on some that I have otherwise liked.) I've read stories with strong doms who push boundries and demand much from their sub but do not use humiliation/degradation to do so. Those are the strongest stories to me. Those are the ones that make me want to kneel down. The top reviewed story is one of respectful submission. If you haven't read, it I recommend you and other authors do so. Read through the reviews. Hundreds of positive reviews. Can any humiliation story come close? We are out here and just as desirous of getting off to good story as the humiliation crowd. Again, I am sorry for the vent. Your story wasn't even extreme in the use of humiliation but those were the eliments I didn't like. You are a strong writer and I truely hope to read more from you. Okay, now I need some aftercare.......:D

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Shares Me and I Submit Wife fucks boyfriend and allows me to be cum slut.in Fetish
Him, Her, Him Husband and wife explore cuckolding, bisex and submission.in BDSM
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
Cleanup Boy A new cuckold's wife pushes the limits.in Fetish
Becoming a Cuckold A man who's wife is very proper finally discovers cuckoldry.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories