You Little Beach Ch. 01

Story Info
Let's just say Cancun is a magical place!
914 words
4.05
12.8k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am working on the next chapter please let me know what you think what you want to see.

*****

The Meet

Even telling this story I know you won't believe me but here it is anyway. First off, my name is Richard, I'm 5'10" and I was 20 at the time. A few years ago I was at a beach down in Cancun, God that's a beautiful place. About 100 yards out in the water, this beautiful woman is laying on a rock faced away and I just knew I had to try to get some action. So I downed my tequila and I swam hard to get to the rock, against the crashing waves and strong current, trying not to swallow the salty water.

The closer I got, the more detail I could see, for example the lack of a bikini top, or any clothes for that matter. I could also see each glistening drop of water on her beautiful body along with the sharp erect nipples as she lay back to soak up the sun. She looked about 5'6" with her entire lithe body waxed clean and smooth as silk, aside from the soft flowing hair on her head.

I finally reached the slick rock and found perfect little holes to use for a ladder. As I climbed out of the water and onto the rock my board shorts slipped a little showing the top of my little tuft of hair above my dick. The roar of the ocean was still hiding the noise of my movements, so as far as she was concerned she was alone on the little island, until my shadow moved over her. She opened her eyes wide with shock and bolted upright causing her tits to jiggle as she moved. She quickly covered herself with her hands. I found her tiny red bikini at my feet and crouched for it. As I got low enough I noticed I was at eye level with her. We locked eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes, the same vibrant shade as the ocean around us.

Handing her the bikini, I finally broke the silence, introducing myself. She told me her name was Genevieve. She had a sensual purr as she introduced herself. I knew I had hit the jackpot. After a while, she told me to get naked so that she wouldn't feel so alone. Needless to say, I couldn't get my shorts off quick enough. As I sat back down on the cold rock, worn smooth by the constant assault of the ocean, I felt her damp hair rest on my shoulder and a soft hand on my chest, gently pushing me back until we were both flat on the boulder.

Her large heavy breasts rested on my pecs as she cuddled into me. The soft flesh with those diamond hard nipples and the moistness on my hip from her groin got my blood pumping and the testosterone flowing. My penis was so hard it could've drilled though concrete. Her hand trailed down towards my throbbing boner. Her smooth hand gliding along my six pack abs, down along my happy trail and eventually to the base of my cock. The firm grip from those delicate hands shocked me a little as she began to slowly stroke my dick. As the pleasure was building with the pressure in my balls, I knew I was close to shooting my seed, but Genevieve wouldn't have any of it... yet. She squeezed hard enough to keep my load down, then began stroking once more. This happened several times as the sunny afternoon wore into evening.

As the sun began to set I could tell she had cum several times yet leaving me unsatisfied. So finally I turned to her, grabbed her tight and rolled onto my back with her on top of me. My dick sliding against her vaginal lips getting good and lubed up as we humped each other. In no time at all she went rigid from another climax.

With her loosening up after her orgasm and still dripping I jammed my shaft all the way inside her and knew she just came again. The pulsing of her inner walls was driving me insane! In only a few thrusts into her tight, wet pussy while in our euphoric state we both came hard the hardest she had all evening and mine was the hardest I have ever had.

We then grabbed our clothes and slid naked into the salty water to clean ourselves and get dressed again. As we swam towards the shore she began to fall back and head towards the rock again. The closer she got the faster she swam until she passed the rock all together and dove into the water. With the final splash of her feet I noticed rainbow scales and new exactly what she was, a mermaid.

Now every year I go back down to the same place and sit and wait for her to show up again and once I thought I saw her a hundred and fifty yards from our rock which I have since carved a heart in and named The Loving Stone for all the others who know how to use the force and rhythm of the ocean to bring wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure to a woman. And I still hope one day I'll find my woman again but until I do I am going to keep going back.