You Look Good, Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned happily at Anne, then bent and kissed Matt lingeringly, then sat up and started to move. It took only a few strokes before her natural lubrication was easing Matt's progress and Anne was slightly startled at the noise of Kathy's liquid slither on his rigidity. She studied Matt's prick as it was hidden then revealed by Kathy's movements. Glistening now with natural lubrication it seemed huge as it pushed into her daughter, and Anne was almost mesmerized at the flexing of Kathy's labia as they adjusted to her lover's penetration.

Anne felt a gentle touch and turned to Matt, who was gazing at her, almost anxious, she thought. She hitched herself a little higher in the bed and bent over to kiss him, a wet, open-mouthed kiss into which she poured herself. When, long moments later, she broke off the kiss any anxiety Matt might have been feeling was gone from his eyes and he reached out and cupped her breast, his fingers playing with her nipple. On an impulse, Anne moved closer and offered her nipple to Matt's waiting mouth, feeling a shock of pleasure as his lips took her hard nubbin between them.

"Mmm, nice," she murmured.

Behind her Kathy chuckled. "We'll be giving him overload in a minute, Mom."

Matt took his lips from Anne's nipple, swiping it with his tongue as he turned his head a little. "No way."

"No way, what?" said Anne.

"No way, overload," said Matt, laughing.

"We'll see," murmured Anne, bending to kiss him again, her tongue slipping out to press between Matt's lips. The kiss was long, warm, loving and Anne was only half-conscious of her daughter's rhythmic rise and fall on Matt's prick. She broke the kiss and glanced at Kathy. Her eyes were closed and there was a slight flush on her face as she moved, her breathing deep and even, but more rapid now as she moved towards climax. Her strokes were quickening, too, as the moment got to her, lengthening, noisier as her juices flowed, her hands on her breasts, squeezing them.

Anne bent to kiss Matt again, their tongues twining, duelling, and in a far corner of her mind she could hear Kathy's breathing quickening, until she was almost gasping as she rode Matt's prick, gasping that quickened to a tight scream as Kathy came, her orgasm washing over her. Anne broke the kiss and stared at Kathy, watching the play of exultation across her face at the pleasure of her climax. Her eyes opened and she stared at them for a moment, and then grinned.

"Thanks, stud." Kathy frowned. "You didn't come yet."

"No."

Kathy eased herself off Matt's rock-hard prick. She glanced down at it and then looked up at Anne, a smile lurking at the corner of her mouth. "Wanna help me eat him, Mom? Get him off?"

Matt groaned as Anne hesitated. She glanced at him and he nodded. "Please, I'd like that."

Anne looked at Kathy again. Her daughter smiled and held out her hand. "Come on, Mom. Share my feast."

Relaxing, Anne held up her hands in surrender. "Okay," she said, but inwardly she was aching to taste Matt again. A shock flashed through her as she realised she'd be tasting Kathy, too, for Kathy's juices were clearly visible, gleaming on Matt's pole. Kathy reached out and neatly removed the condom from Matt's prick, then grinned at her mother and moved to take station on Matt's other side. Anne moved slightly, opposite her daughter, and together, without sign or signal, they bent simultaneously to take him from both sides.

The crack as their heads met was loud in the bedroom. Anne sat back, touching her forehead as Kathy did the same opposite her. Their eyes met and they burst into giggles.

"You two okay?" Matt said, his voice concerned.

"No sweat, honey. We're hard-headed women in the Evans house."

"Mom? "said Kathy. "I think we need to angle sideways a bit. Wanna try again? A little slower this time?"

"Sure thing, baby. Poor Matt hasn't gotten off yet."

"Poor Matt is eagerly awaiting the incredible feeling of two mouths on his prick. Don't disappoint me, please." Matt's tone was droll, but there was a twinkle in his eye when Anne looked at him. He winked at her, and she bent again to her task, her head angled this time and a careful eye kept on Kathy. There was no collision this time and instead of the crack of heads meeting there was a groan from Matt as two tongues swept up his prick. Anne and Kathy alternated swipes for a few moments, until Kathy sat back. Anne looked at her, and Kathy grinned.

"I think we need to take turns to suck him off, Mom. Maybe four or five strokes and then swap? What d'ya think?"

Anne nodded. "Think you're right, honey. You first." Kathy grinned and bent to take Matt into her mouth, sliding down his prick until she'd taken most of him into her mouth. Wow, thought Anne, my little girl's good! Kathy came up on her fifth stroke and let Matt's prick slip from her mouth with an audible 'pop'. Anne bent straight to her task, relishing the feel of Matt in her mouth, going down on him as far as she dared, then up again, her tongue moving in lazy patterns on Matt's hardness. Twice, three times, four, five, then loose, and Kathy took her place without missing a beat.

Matt groaned as they moved on him. "Not be long now, ladies. Not long at all."

Anne grinned at him as Kathy's head bobbed, and she was ready and waiting as Kathy let him slip from her mouth again, taking her own turn to slide her own mouth down his hardness and back again. Matt was muttering under his breath now, his fists clenched at his side. Anne released him as she came up on her fifth stroke and Kathy took over again.

"I'm coming," said Matt hoarsely, "I'm coming now. Oh Jesus, I'm coming, I'm com - ah, shit, Yes!" Anne watched in fascination as Matt fucked Kathy's mouth, seeing her daughter swallow as their lover's seed filled her mouth. Now, there was no thought of swapping over as Kathy milked Matt dry, until eventually she sat up, nipples stiff, her closed mouth curved in a smile. She beckoned Anne closer and she leaned forward, startled as Kathy held her steady, kissing her, her tongue moving to open Anne's mouth, Matt's semen suddenly filling Anne's mouth as Kathy's tongue pushed it into her mother's mouth. Anne savoured the taste for a moment, then swallowed, kissing Kathy, tongues playing, until she gently broke the kiss and sat back on her heels.

"Thanks, honey," she said, her voice soft.

"My pleasure, Mom," said Kathy, her tone equally soft. "You always taught me not to be greedy." She paused, frowning. "Everyone's come 'cept you, Mom."

Anne smiled. "I'll wait a while. I'd kinda like Matt's prick in my pussy."

"My pleasure, Anne," said Matt with a smile for her. "Just as soon as I'm able." He held out his arms. "Come lie by me, ladies. Snuggle close."

They lay for a while, Matt's arms around the women, kissing, murmuring lovers' nonsense. Anne let her hand play with Matt's prick, still rather soft, a little sticky. Kathy moved up to offer Matt her nipples to suck and Anne took the moment to slide down so that she could let her tongue run easily the length of Matt's prick, feeling it twitch slightly, hardening more as she took him into her mouth. She sucked softly for a moment or two, letting her mouth move up and down Matt's increasing hardness, smiling to herself as she felt him growing in her mouth. She moved down on him again, letting her tongue swirl across his glans as she moved, feeling him swelling, stiffening in her mouth, until, satisfied, she let his hardness slip from her mouth with a soft 'plop'.

Anne glanced up, to see both Matt and Kathy watching her. Kathy grinned and blew her a kiss. Matt held out his arms and she moved into his kiss. It was long, hot, wet, and eventually Matt broke it, smiling at her.

"How do you want me?"

Anne grinned and lay on her back beside him, spreading her legs. "Straight, plain vanilla missionary, please."

"My pleasure." Matt moved to kneel between Anne's legs, bending quickly to run his tongue up her cleft, then moving to put his prick at her entrance. He eased himself inside her an inch or so then took his hand away, bracing himself as he pushed into her, his eyes fixed on hers. She gazed steadily back at him, a half smile on her face as he moved into her, her hands resting lightly on his shoulders.

Anne was wet, excited after watching Matt and Kathy, stimulated by her own loving assault on Matt, and his prick slid easily into her soaking depths. He paused as he bottomed, bending to kiss her lightly, then pulled back until he almost left her before pressing forward again.

"It feels good, Matt," Anne murmured, "very good."

"You feel as tight as Kathy," said Matt, with a sideways glance at Kathy who was watching avidly as her boyfriend fucked her mom. Anne looked across at her daughter, reaching out with her hand. Kathy took it and squeezed her fingers, a loving smile on her face.

"You look good, Mom," said Kathy.

Anne gave her an amused glance. "I look good? Flat on my back, stark naked - well, except for stockings - with your boyfriend's prick in my pussy, and I look good?"

"Actually, Mom, you look very sexy, very hot and absolutely fucking great."

"Better, sweetheart, because that's how I feel." Anne grinned up at Matt. "You're doing a great job, Matt."

"You're a sexy lady, Anne. It's a privilege."

"It's you, making me feel sexy." Not for a moment did Matt cease his steady thrusting into Anne's pussy and she could feel the tingle of impending orgasm building in herself. She brought her legs up and hooked her heels lightly behind Matt, urging him into her. Beside them, Kathy's own fingers were busy, stroking her pussy, teasing her clitoris, exciting herself, excitement which came easily as she watched her mom being fucked, the pleasure of the moment obvious on Anne's flushed face, her chest moving with her deepening breathing.

There was sweat beading on Anne's face in the warm summer evening, sweat too on Matt's face as he moved, thrusting steadily, more urgent now, into Anne's juice-slick pussy, trying to get deeper within her, his balls against her ass as he thrust hard into her. Anne was beginning to whimper now, wordless cries of joy as her climax built, her breathing quickening, her fingers clawing at Matt's back.

There was no sound now except heavy breathing, wordless murmurs, gasps from Anne as Matt thrust deep, wet slither of prick in pussy, tension building, a charge of pure sex in the air until Anne suddenly cried out, wordless, her climax racketing through her, her pussy squeezing Matt's prick in convulsing spasms, her belly rippling, her whole being clutching at him in reflex.

It would have taken a stronger man than Matt to resist that siren call and in moments, a thrust or two, his own climax hit him and his hips pushed at her in that exquisite almost-agony of climax, his seed spilling into Anne, a soft moan squeezing its way between clenched teeth.

Beside them, Kathy's fingers moved fast as she took herself over her own precipice of climax, her pussy grasping at the thrusting fingers, a wail coming from her as her orgasm washed over her.

There was no sound but heavy breathing for long moments, until Matt eased himself back, his prick soft now, wilting in the moments after climax. He sat back on his heels as Anne's gaze focused on him, soft, loving.

"Thanks, Matt," she whispered.

He leaned forward and kissed her lightly. "Thank you."

Anne glanced across at Kathy who blew her a kiss. Anne eased herself back, leaning against the bed headboard. She yawned suddenly, widely, like a cat. Kathy laughed.

"I think I feel that way, too, Mom."

"A shower, I think," said Anne, "and then some sleep."

"We'll leave you in peace, Mom," said Kathy. "Your bed's big enough for sex, but not for three of us to sleep. I sprawl too much."

Anne laughed. "Yes, you do. Okay. Come on, the shower's big enough for three." As they made their way to the shower Anne smiled to herself. That was good, but I just have to see if I can get me a man of my own.

Feedback is treasured, and votes are nice, too. Go on. It's only a couple of mouse clicks!

12