You Make Me

Story Info
An afternoon of power play and breast torture.
1.4k words
4.19
112.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wait all morning for you to visit with my fingers buried in my snatch. At the sound of your car motor, I leap up and dry myself off. A knock sounds at the door. You come in, grab my shoulders and give me a rough kiss with lots of teeth and tongue. Your hand snakes down under my skirt, past my panties, to finger my clit. I am wet already. "Hike your skirt up," you say calmly and shove me back onto the couch. I fall in a sprawl across the cushions. "Spread your legs and pull your panties aside. I want to see it. Now."

I comply with shaky fingers, my pussy slick with excitement. "You're such a naughty girl," you say gazing down at me. "Look at yourself, all dripping wet. I told you not to touch yourself before I come over. Have you been playing with yourself?" you demand. I lie by shaking my head no. "Well, well," you murmur in disbelief. "Lies, all lies. You'll have to pay for that, you know." You jerk me up off the couch and command, "Take off your top." I remove my blouse and then my bra for good measure. You grasp one of my breasts, kneading roughly. Your fingers pull and twist my semi-hard nipple, sending sharp throbs to my clit.

"You want it so badly, don't you, slut?" you ask softly, while rolling the other nipple tightly between your thumb and forefinger. I nod mutely as my knees start to buckle. You smile a wicked smile and say, "Then take off your clothes and get ready for it, bitch." You push me towards the bedroom and I shed the rest of my clothes as I go. In the bedroom, you spin me round and push me backwards on to the bed. "Spread your legs and grab the headboard," you order, "and you'll stay like that if you know what's good for you." I grasp the bars of the headboard quickly and spread my legs open wide. You then climb on the bed and kneel next to me. I gasp as you start to slap my breasts, short stinging slaps that make my nipples expand and harden. You lean over and take a nipple in your mouth, biting and sucking. Your hand never ceases to pull and twist my other rock hard nipple.

I moan as you begin to slap them again. With each slap my breasts grow harder and hotter. Eventually, they are on fire- rings of heat encircle them, radiating out from my painfully engorged nipples. Each sensation you inflict sends a jolt of electricity to my pulsing clit. Finally, when I can stand it no longer, I reach down to touch myself. You stop slapping and grab my arm, twisting it painfully back towards the headboard. "Did I say that you could touch yourself?" you ask. I moan in response and spread my legs wider, attempting to focus your attention away from my tits. "You slut. I'll work your pussy over when I am good and ready. But now you obviously can't be trusted." You smile as you pull two short lengths of rope from out of your back pocket.

"Please..." I start to beg, but already it's too late. My wrists have been firmly tied to the bedposts above my head.

"Keep those legs spread," you hiss, "or they will have to be tied too." You lean down to further spread my legs apart and flick the tip of my clit with your tongue. I cry out as frustration sweeps through my body. I raise my hips in vain to try and make further contact with your tongue. You shake your head slowly as you pull out a longer length of rope. You straddle my waist and begin to tightly tie up my breasts in a figure eight pattern. I cry out and strain against my restraints as my breasts become hard globes that stand out from my chest. "That's better," you murmur as you continue your abuse. The sensation of each slap, pinch, bite and twist is increased a thousand fold due to the cut off circulation. My breasts have become the whole world; twin circles of pleasure and pain.

The torment continues as you proceed to ice my nipples and clamp them with clothespins. The clothespins sends a fresh jolt of sensation to my already aching clit. My hips grind and rotate beneath you. Juices flow from my vagina, I feel the wetness running down the crack of my ass and pooling underneath me. Just as I am about to beg you to stop, you take your hands from my breasts and reaching around, slide two cool fingers deep into my pussy, testing the wetness. I moan as my vaginal walls contract and clamp down trying to increase friction against your fingers. Fluids swirl about your fingers and run down the palm of your hand. "I see your ready," you say, as I beg you for release with my eyes and low whimpers, "but if you think sluts deserve an orgasm with out earning one, you are sadly mistaken. Your mouth needs to a little work before that happens." You then thrust your dripping fingers between my lips. I lick them frantically, tasting myself, trying to please you.

"Not good enough," you say as the sound of your pants zipper coming undone reaches my ears. Your fingers are replaced by the head of your cock, pressing against my eager lips. I open my mouth and you wordlessly slide your cock deep into me. I lick and suck the head of your cock, savoring it's velvety texture and salty fluids. I lap at the sensitive underside of your cock, feeling it harden, it's tip pressing the back of my throat. I struggle for a breath as I feel you swell on the verge of orgasm. Suddenly you jerk your cock out of my mouth saying, "that's enough, bitch. We need this to last a little longer."

You reach over to the bedside and take a long drink of ice water, keeping several cubes in your mouth when you are done. You climb back on the bed and bend your head down between my vibrating thighs. Your ice cold tongue licks my burning clit, making me scream. Your hands force my thighs apart as you clamp your cold mouth to my to my pussy. Your tongue probes my vagina, drawing out fluids and your teeth scrape across my swollen clit, driving me into a frenzy. You suck my clit relentlessly until I cum in a wave of orgasm that lifts my hips off the bed, my arms straining against the ropes. My climax sprays cum all over your mouth. Glistening juice streams off your chin as you raise your head from between my legs. As I am still shuddering, you lay on top of me. You take my face in your hands and part my lips with your wet tongue. I suck my own salty juices from your mouth in a haze of afterglow. When I come back into focus, my arms and breasts are untied and you are standing by the bed.

"Thank you, Sir," I whisper hoarsly, my chest heaving.

"You can do better than that, slut," you say, pulling me off the bed to kneel at your feet. "We have some unfinished business, you and I." Your hands guide my mouth to your still hard cock. "This is how you say 'thank you' properly." You hold my head tightly as you begin to fuck my mouth. Your cock pumps in and out of my mouth, hitting the back of my throat with every thrust. As I feel you slide rhythmically across my tongue, you whisper, "look at me while I fuck you." My eyes are locked with yours as your cock swells and explodes in my mouth. You pull your cock out as you cum, splattering sticky fluids across my lips. A thin stream of cum connects my lips to your cock. The strand of white cum breaks as you rub the head of your cock across my lips with the words, "lick it clean, now." I oblige, sucking every bit of fluid from your softening organ. You pull away from my mouth and I start to wipe your stickiness from my face and bruised, throbbing breasts. "Now, now, pet," you murmur and pat my head, "I need to leave now, but before I go, I want to give you a little something to think about before my next visit. Stand up and bend over the bed." I obey, trembling in anticipation....