You May Now Kiss The Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got it," I said, "$500 bucks and kinky stuff. You and mom are a much wilder couple then you let on to be."

"Well, there are just some topics parents just shouldn't cover with their children. Kinky is one of them. And if you and I weren't in the situation, you STILL wouldn't know," he replied.

"Oh, speaking of kinky, you'll be getting a surprise around 9:00pm tonight, so just go with it." I figured I'd tell him so he wouldn't be caught off guard.

"Wait, a surprise for me as you or me as me?" He asked.

"It's designed for you as you. Our 24 hour thing should be over by then. I've already told mom I, well I guess it would be you, have a surprise for her, but I didn't tell her what or when."

"A surprise? What kind of surprise?" Julie was saying as she walked in the room. I guess the door was left open a bit. "I love surprises, mind telling me what's going on?"

I had to think fast, "Um, I was telling Zack to not expect any surprise gifts from us today. Getting him the night club ticket and fake ID was surprise enough, don't you think, honey?"

"Ah, come on dad," the fake Zack answered, "You and mom are going out, at least you can get me something, right mom?"

"Don't push it, Zack," she chuckled.

"Mom, you look absolutely stunning. I love the way that sun dress outlines that over-the-hill body of yours," Zack said with confidence.

"Zack! You're not supposed to talk to your mother that way. What's gotten into you?" She said with a blushing smile. "You need to reserve those comments for girls your own age. Not an old maid like me."

"There are no women like you my own age. You're the perfect chick." He smiled back at her.

"You must have had a bit too much to drink last night, the affects are still clouding your judgment. Besides, an old women like me would tear you up!" she laughed.

"I'm game to find out," he said smiling. "Oh, Zack, you are a funny boy today. Lucky I'm in a good mood or we wouldn't be having this playful banter back and fourth. It's not the kind of talk a mother and son should be having. But, as they say, whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." She paused a bit. "OK Zack, and I'm referring to my HUSBAND Zack," she chuckled, "Let's get going. I'm in a buying mood today."

"Have fun with mom, dad," Zack told me, "I'll drink one for you out by the pool. After all, can't let this ID stay in my pocket, right?" He pulled out the fake ID and was showing it off.

"Don't abuse it, son, but have fun with it!" I told him as Julie and I left his room and started walking down the hall.

"Can you believe what your son was saying?" She told me.

"Oh come on, you know you loved it," I told her, "Besides, he was right, you do look extremely hot in that sun dress. You know, we could skip shopping and hang out in our room all day, if you know what I mean." I said with a big grin.

"Zack, I don't think we had this much sex on our first honeymoon, and you're STILL up for more? Well, maybe later, but now is the time to shop! I'll tell you what, I know you like me in this sun dress, if you're good to me today, I may let you peal it off of me later." She said as she walked ahead of me and put an extra sway in her walk showing me that perfect ass of hers as she turned her head and smiled at me.

.......for the next couple of hours, we went shopping. Well, she was shopping and I was tagging along, being happy because I knew what was in store for me when we got back to the honeymoon suite.

We stopped at a little restaurant with outside seating and had a nice afternoon drink while watching the people walk by.

"Zack, I can't believe you've been this patient with me today. Usually, you're throwing a fit when we shop together. I never once heard "you're spending too much," or "why do I have to be here," or "Can we go home now," this was truly an enjoyable day." And with that, she leaned over and gave me a little kiss.

I was getting used to the affection she was showing me. I began to wonder if she and dad are always this way when I'm not around. I know I'd miss it after today, but wondered if I could pull something off. So I started the ball rolling.

"Julie, you do remember I'm going out of town next week, right?

"Of course, Zack. You know I know your schedule better than you do," She added, "No, I haven't forgotten, just didn't want to distract you from our wedding plans these last few days. Well, since you brought it up, what would you like for you present this time?"

Great, she took the bait. Now let's see if I can get some information out of her.

"Well, first I want you to tell me what you think the best present you've given me has been." I needed to see where she was going with this. If she was thinking of a regular gift, I would keep it that way. If she was on the kinky side, like my dad told me, then I'd go that route.

"Oh, let me think....," she paused, "It's one of two things. My first guess would be those new golf clubs I got you, which you're STILL using, by the way, but I'll bet you would say it's the time where you wanted me to seduce that lady who looked like my sister. Remember how nervous I was......but like we discussed, a challenge is a challenge. Too bad it never worked out. But I know you are always wanting me to try something like that again, right?"

What? Could I be hearing this right? Dad wanted mom to seduce another girl? And, to top it off, one who looked like her sister? My aunt? This can't be real, not my parents. Well, before last night, I would have said that. But, seeing what a slut mom can be for dad, I guess seducing her "sister" is not too far out of the question.

"What about you Zack, what did you like the best?" she said to me as I snapped out of my thought trance.

"Oh, you hit right on the head. Would have loved to have gotten to see the end result of that seduction. That girl was smoking! Just like your sister Amber." Then I waited to see her reaction.

"I didn't know you thought my sister was that hot. I'm surprised, you've never said that before." She paused and waited for a reaction from me.

"Come on, honey, most guys find her attractive. Did you think I wouldn't? I must admit though, I certainly got the best from that family. You truly are amazing, in every aspect I can think of." I stopped and wondered if I got out of that one ok.

"Zack, all the sex this weekend must have taken you off your game a bit, your bullshit is way off from its usual smoothness," she said laughing, "but it's cute and I'll let it go this time. So tell me, what would you like your gift to be this time?"

I paused and thought for a moment then said, "I'll tell you what, we always say a challenge is a challenge, right? How about taking it up a notch from the seduction of another woman. Let's see if you can seduce another man!" I thought I would get slapped, but instead I heard,

"That's a challenge? A woman seducing a man is a challenge? Darling, you have got to be kidding, right? Men walk around with a constant hard on, any woman can seduce any man at almost any time. Is that what you really want?"

Now the door was opening a bit. "No," I said looking in her eyes, "I want you to capture it all on video tape, I want you to record this "easy seduction" so I can see just want you mean about how easy it is."

"I can't just set up a tripod on the street or at the club. Come Zack, how do you expect me to do it?"

I had to pause a bit for affect, but then I said, "Well, if you set it up at the house, you can hide the camera."

"I can do that, but how am I going to get another man in the house? That's a bit dangerous, don't you think? Bringing a strange man to our house. I don't think I will take that challenge."

I paused and just starred at her for a moment.

"Julie, be creative with it," now was my chance to see how far she would actually take this little game of theirs, "We already have a man in the house." Now I was waiting for a major protest.

"You mean Zack? Our SON ZACK?! You want me to seduce our son Zack? You're out of your mind, that's just creepy."

"You didn't think it was creepy when you did it to your sister," I calmly said back to her, "Besides, you saw the way he's been playing curtsies with you all day." Now, to set the hock, "What, don't you think you can do it?"

There was a long pause before she spoke, "Of course I can do it, but it's the whole point about having sex with our son that I don't like."

Now it was time for me to pull back a bit, "Sex? I didn't say anything about sex. All I said was seduce. Of course I want you to stop before anything like that happens. Gee wiz, Julie, let's not jump ahead of ourselves, ok? Just see how far you can take it before you pull the plug is all." I took a sip of my drink while I waited for her reaction.

I spoke up, "I can tell you're a bit nervous about this whole thing. Let's do this, we'll not talk about this any more. If you feel Zack is being distant to you, then go for it while I'm gone, because then it would be a challenge. If he continues acting this cutsie way like today, then forget it, because then it wouldn't be a challenge. Deal?" I took another sip of my drink and pretended not to be interested any longer.

A few minutes later, she looked at me and said, "Ok Zack, a challenge is a challenge. It's a deal."

Great, it was settled. Now, all I had to do was play distant to my mom and see what kind of seduction she'll pull on me. This should be fun!

Enough of the future, let's get back to the present.

We chatted more about our day, she was showing me some stuff she bought for her girlfriends and so on. I pretended as if I was interested, but really I could care less.

Finally, our day of shopping was over and we headed back to the hotel. We stopped by the pool to find Zack and there he was, lounging around. I couldn't tell if he was half drunk or half asleep. We got to him and I said, "Hi Zack, have you been her all day?"

"Nope, I slept for a while and came here about an hour ago. The scenery is great! Check it out!"

As much as I wanted to look around the pool and stay there, I thought better. Mom, I mean Julie, knew better and said, "Ok Zack, I get the hint, I'll let you pal around with you son and gaulk at the little chickies for a while, I'm going back to our room and start packing the things from our shopping spree." She leaned down and kissed me on the lips, right in front of her husband, I mean Zack, I mean me.....yes, it's still confusing.

"So," Zack, the fake me asked, "did Julie say anything about her present while I'm on my trip?"

I replied, "Yes, she did mention that she wouldn't be getting anything because of the wedding this weekend and that was plenty for now. I told her that was fine."

"Good," he said, "at least I don't have to worry about that while I'm away. So, from my estimation, we have about 1 or 2 hours left of this 24 hour thing....if it's true. I gotta tell you, Zack, I'm exhausted. One day, we'll have to tell each other what happen in our "out of body" experiences. But for now, let's just chill and relax, ok?"

"Sounds good to me," I said as I leaned back on the lounge chair. Something poked me in the back. It was one of the bags from our shopping trip. Julie must have left it.

"Shoot, looks like mom left one of her shopping bags here. Looks like it's full of that fancy cream stuff. I better take it to her before it melts. Have fun being me the rest of the day."

And with that, I left and headed back to the honeymoon suite. I opened the door to the Honeymoon suite and said, "Julie, are you here?"

"I'll be right out, Zack." Was her reply.

A few minutes later, she came in the room and all I can say is WOW! She still had on that same sexy yellow sun dress from before. She had done her makeup and teased her hair in such a way that made her look like a completely different woman. Well, the same, but different. Not the conservative type look she had all day long. She was wearing the same dress, but added something. She had put on those colorful socks that come up just above her knees that some girls my age wear to be a little sexier. Yup, that did the trick for me alright.

She then spoke, "I mentioned earlier that you could peel this dress off of me, are you up for the challenge?"

Holly Crap! She wanted to fuck again! Who was I to say no to this request? I didn't say a word. Only went over to her, backed her up against the wall and pushed my lips onto hers.

Like a striking rattlesnake, she shot her tongue into my mouth and explored every inch!

I wasted no time and quickly grabbed her breast with both hands and pushed her as if I were trying to push her through the wall! I then lowered my hands and started hiking up that yellow sun dress looking for the prize that awaited me.

Once the dress was high enough, I reached down and much to my surprise, she was wearing panties. This was the first time since I've been in my dad's body that she was doing so. It was weird, but I didn't mind. Only a small obstacle to overcome, I thought to myself. It was those boy short kind of panties that hug the body and don't leave panty lines. I felt all around the outside of those panties and came to the moistness that was soaking through the fabric. Instead of going to the inside of them, I massaged her slit through the outside sheerness of the material, which caused the sound of,

"...ahhhhhhhh, that feels wonderful....." as she grinded her pelvis against my hand. "Put your finger inside me, Zack, I'm so hot for you right now, finger my pussy!"

OMG! My mom has turned into a fuck animal! There was no romance in this soon to be fuck session. Pure animalistic fuck mode for both of us!

As I put my hands on the inside of her waistband, she was undoing my pants, all the while our tongues were playing tonsil hockey with each other!

When my fingers found her box, they slid right in. It was so wet and I could feel the heat, I would have sworn she poured a cup of hot water down there, but I knew better.

Finally, she undid my pants and they fell to the ground. She, too, put her hands to the inside of my boxer-brief waistband and was stroking my manhood. After of few minutes of us fingering each other, she pushed my boxer-briefs down and released my hard on and said, "Fuck me....fuck me now! I need you inside of me!"

I pushed down her panties as far as I could, which was just above her knees and she pulled my dick closer to her love channel until the tip found it's passage and with one heave, I pushed all the way into her,

"Zaaaaccccckkkkkkkk!" she said as she released the hold her mouth had on my tongue.

Not another word was spoken. We just looked into each other's eyes as I thrusted my prick in and out of her pussy.

There was no gentleness with either of our actions, I was like an oil drill pumping for all I was worth. Then, all at once, she wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me close to her. Her vagina was squeezing my cock and I knew what was happening, she was having an orgasm, plain and simple.

Her orgasms are amazing. Along with all the wetness and the pussy squeezing, her whole body shakes and shivers, which adds another layer of hotness to the whole action. It's a great feeling to be a part of. I could never get tired of it.

Her shivering soon stops and I pull out of her, both of us panting, grasping for breath. I stepped back, step out of my pants and push my boxer-briefs off all the way. I took my shirt off and was now I'm standing completely naked in front of Julie......my mom, with my manhood stiff as a board in front of me.

She is still leaning against the wall, not saying a word. Her yellow sun dress still hiked up, her panties still around her knees just where the tip of those colorful socks are, he bare pussy glistening with the aftermath of her orgasm and her eyes slowly moving up and down my body as to say, "Wow, that was amazing fuck."

I knelt down until I was face to face with that glistening piece of anatomy referred to as, "my mother's pussy." I stuck my tongue out until the tip touched her lips and pushed in as far as I could go.

"Zack, my knees are too weak for this, please let's move to the bed."

I said nothing as I continued my assault on her slit and pushed those panties completely off her legs. As I was coming back up her body, I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and carried her to the king sized bed and through her down on its softness.

"Lay on your stomach!" I commanded her and like a master's servant, she did what she was told. "Keep your head down and lift your ass up," I told her, again with a bit of force.

She grabbed a pillow, laid her face down on it and lifted her butt up in the air.

I walked up behind her, reached out and ran my finger up and down her puffy pussy lips. Just a little whimper came out of her.

As I was above her, with her ass up in the air, I let some saliva from my mouth string itself down onto her asshole, which also dripped down to her pussy.

"Zack, what are you doing?" She asked with one of those sweet voices that say I'm enjoying this but I can't let on that I am.

"Shhhhhh, just relax," I told her as I watched the saliva drip onto the bed below her.

I did it again, I let my spit out again and again, it landed on her ass with some dripping down to her pussy, which I was still massaging with my finger. Then with my thump, I pushed some saliva into her ass, which caused her to give a quick little jump, but she stayed in that position.

I lowered my mouth to her asshole, just as I did the night before and without warning shoved my tongue into it.

No protest from my wife....my mom....Julie....whoever the fuck she was, but only a little whimper again! Hell, I didn't care anymore who I was or who she was, I wanted that ass is all I thought!

I lifted up and brought my cock to her pussy and pushed in. Again, no words from her, just whimpering as if she was afraid of something. A few strokes into it, I again spit on her ass and worked it in with my thumb. I could feel the wetness from her pussy and thought it's now or never.

I pulled out of that luscious slit and put the head of my pussy soaked cock to the entrance of her ass and pushed in slightly.

Finally she spoke, "Zack, I don't know, please don't.............Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!" she said as I pushed the head past her asshole ring.

I was doing it! I now had my dick in my mom's ass and there was nothing she could do about it.

"Ohhhhh, it huts, be gentle......" she moaned as I pushed more and more into her until I had my entire cock buried in her.

"Zack wait, let me get used to it a bit."

I stayed motionless, just enjoying the feeling for a while then started pushing in and out. With each push and pull, I was going a bit faster. Soon, I was fucking her ass the way I was just fucking her pussy again the wall.

"Oh God.....Oh God.....Oh God!!!!!!!!" came from the body beneath me.

Without a word or sound spoken, her body started shaking and her ass clinched around my cock so hard I couldn't pull it out. All at once I heard, "CUMMMMIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!......" and it trailed off but her body continued to shake.

Finally, she collapsed brining me down on the bed with her while still stuck in her ass.

"Oh wow," she panted, "I've never felt like that before."

She released her grip and I slowly pulled out of her. "noooooo," she whispered between breaths, "you haven't cum yet. I want you to cum in my ass, I want to feel it."

I laid down on my back next to her and said, "Well, then you should ride me and look in my eyes as I cum in that pretty ass of yours." It was still weird hearing my dad's voice say the things I was trying to say.

She said nothing as she crawled on top of me and kissed me. Her pussy found my hard on and instead of engulfing it, she rubbed up and down, making my meat pole as wet as her slit. She released her lip lock, sat up a bit, grabbed my cock and positioned it at her asshole and slowly lowered down. Once she was all the way down, she pulled off her yellow sundress. All she had on was a yellow bra and those colorful socks.