You, Me, & All Our Children Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
387 Followers

The first time Harry and I went to bed together, you and Donna had gone to stay for a couple of days with your sick elderly aunt in upstate New York. Harry and I were so horny but Jane and Kathleen and their husbands were also out of town so there was no prospect of relief there. We could have gone to a whorehouse, but I hadn't paid for sex in almost 30 years and wasn't about to do so again. Harry just didn't want to screw around with somebody other than family and that left me.

I had been fucked by a man before, but this time there was something involved beyond just getting my cum to spurt. We were horny as hell, but we also knew each other fairly well. Harry and I were drinking Lochnagar scotch whiskey by the fireplace making small talk about you and the girls and our latest exploits in familial coitus when, after a couple of doubles, he got up from his chair and took my glass from me. He then sat down on my lap and started caressing my face through my beard. Then he leaned in and nibbled on my ear.

"Do you want this, Ian? I've never done this before so I don't really know what to do."

"I want to do it only if you do. Let nature take its course. A hardened dick doesn't care what hole satisfies it, as long as it gets satisfied and the cum spurts out of the end of it. We can suck or fuck, whatever you want to do, but it's sort of difficult with clothes on."

"Let's get these clothes off then." We both stood and stripped to our natural beauty. Both cocks were already three-fourths of the way to full hardness and he dropped to his knees in front of my chair, taking my cock into his mouth and sucking on it for all he was worth. I immediately started getting to full length and width and slowly moved my hips in time with his sucking. Either Harry had done a lot of cock sucking in the past, which he had denied just a few minutes earlier, or he had learned his lessons from you and the girls just how it was supposed to be done and he had learned them fairly well. Whatever he lacked in talent, he made up for in enthusiasm. He soon had my pre-cum dribbling from my cock's piss slit like a river. Then he stood up and turning his back to me sat down on my dick, allowing my cock to penetrate his ass hole in one slow stroke. Thus impaled, he placed his hands on his knees and raised and lowered his body. Soon the speed increased and the heat of his intestines made my cock jump with anticipation. Harry felt the little jump and increased his movements even more. I could feel my cock rubbing his prostate and I could tell that Harry was getting close himself.

"Oh, fuck me. Fuck me, Harry! God damn it--here it comes, son. Take all my cum up your ass, you cock sucking, mother fucking, son of a bitch."

Harry groaned as the first spurt of my cum hit and coated the inside of his bowels. His movements grew slower as my cock finally delivered its full load and started to shrivel away to nothing. Harry stood up and walked to his chair, sitting down as his ass leaked cum. I remember thinking that I was very happy that these were leather chairs that could be wiped clean.

I got up rather shakily and went to get a couple of towels. When I returned I gave one to Harry. "Here, Harry. Put this under your ass. Fiona will kill me if that chair gets messed up your cum."

He lifted himself slightly and got the towel under himself. "Your turn, Ian."

Without a word, I knelt before him and took the tip of his already hard cock in my mouth. I licked the pre-cum from the head and swirled my tongue around the ridge just behind the helmet. This brought moans from Harry and I knew he was close, but I wanted an ass fucking of my own so I quickly stood up and turned around. I lowered my ass to his cock and sat or rather plopped heavily into Harry's lap. Thanks to your dildo and my earlier exploits with Hank, there was no pain, just a fullness that I loved. After a moment of savoring this full feeling, I started moving my hips in a circular grinding motion. Harry moaned. I added a slow up and down movement and Harry moaned even louder. Then, while his cock was massaging my prostate, I started to pick up the pace. Suddenly, Harry was very vocal and a powerful jet of cum flew into my bowels. There was so much of it that it felt as if Harry was giving me a cum enema. The feeling was such that my cock let go its own miniature geyser of cum which landed on the hardwood floor in front of the chair.

When I felt Harry's cock shrink and lose its rigidity, I stood up and put my towel between my legs to keep the cum from dripping all over the place. I turned and looked at Harry.

"Goddamn, Ian, but that was good. After that, I'm going to have more of your ass in the future."

"Thanks, Harry. I enjoyed it, too. More Lochnagar?"

"Yeah. Make mine a triple."

"You got it" I chuckled as I refilled both glasses almost to the brim and handed Harry his before sitting down in my chair. After finishing my drink, I passed out in the chair and slept until mid-morning when I woke to find Harry gone. Except that my clothes were still strewn around the floor and Harry's crusty towel was on that leather chair, it could have all been a dream.

I got up on wobbly legs and stumbled into the bathroom to take a long, hot shower. I pissed in the shower as the water hit my chest. Then I just stood under the stream of hot water for about twenty minutes or so until I could make some sense out of what had happened. I had always thought and was led to believe that Harry was as straight a heterosexual male as anybody. Now, I had seen and felt him fuck and suck me and I had done the same for him. And, Harry had been the aggressor. Sure we had quite a bit to drink, but we both knew what we were doing.

Right after I got out of my shower, I heard the front door open and close. I was still drying my hair when Jane walked in and whistled in appreciation at my nakedness. She said that she had come by to see you, forgetting you and Donna were in New York. When I told her you weren't at home, her mouth broke into a fantastic grin and she said "Great! I get to have my daddy all to myself for once!"

"Jane, oh daughter of mine, you can get my cock whenever you want to fuck or suck it and you know it. Even if you didn't want to fuck me or suck me, you can still have me to talk to."

"I know, but I very seldom get the chance to get you all to myself. Hank had to go in to work this afternoon and then called to say that he was going to have to go out of town. He came home, packed a bag and rushed off to catch a plane. Trouble is," she added with a little pout, "he left me wanting some hard cock."

"So why did you come to see Fiona?"

"Oh I didn't really come to see her. I thought I remembered that she was going to New York, but I had to make sure. Daddy, I am all yours for the next three days or until either Hank or Fiona come back home, whichever is longer. And, as an added bonus, you get me all to yourself." She looked like the cat who had swallowed the canary and was grinning from ear to ear.

"So what did you do with your kids, if Hank is out of town and you are planning on fucking me for the next three days? You didn't leave them at home alone, did you?"

"No, I didn't leave them home alone, though I could have. Debby's and Vicki are both almost 18, next week as a matter of fact. They're part of the reason I came over, but we can talk about that later. Anyway, I took them over to Louise's. I figured Hank's mother would like to see her grandchildren for a couple of uninterrupted days and I knew I wanted to see you for a couple of days, with or without Fiona." Jane was wearing a simple light blue shift and when she lifted it over her head I found that she was wearing absolutely nothing underneath except the hairs atop of her pussy slit. My cock saluted her nakedness by coming to stiff attention.

I walked over to her and she literally jumped into my arms letting her hot, already dripping snatch cover my cock in one smooth move. My balls nestled against her cunt lips and she started rocking herself and using my dick as her pivot point moved her body from side to side. Her tongue invaded my mouth and fought with my own tongue in a battle we both knew we would win and lose at the same time. I could feel her ample tits mash against my chest. Her nipples were hard little nubs rubbing themselves against the hairs on my chest. My own nipples hardened as I carried her over to the bed.

We fell on the bed with my prong still stabbing away at her insides. She never missed a beat with her grinding and my dick kept up a steady pressure as it sought the promised land of her womb. Several times the head of my fuck stick hit the entrance to her womb and was repulsed by the closed opening of her cervix. It only made me fuck her harder and deeper.

We finally broke from our kiss and Jane gasped for breath with each of my thrusts eliciting a grunt from deep within her body.

"Oh, Daddy. Fuck your horny daughter. Fuck her cunt raw. I don't ever want to go without this cock again! Fill my pussy with your hot man juice. Spray your sperm inside my aching pussy."

"Pumpkin, you are my slut, do you hear that? You're my little whore. You cum starved bitch, I'm going to make sure I spoil you for any cock other than my own."

"Oh, Daddy! Yeeeeeesssss! Oh, oh, oh--I'm cummmmmmmmmmiiinnnnnng!"

I could feel her cunt spasm around my dick and knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. Her pussy juice make her cunt even slicker than it had been and my pole of flesh probed deeper and faster into her forbidden love canal. The end came suddenly, taking both of us by surprise. One second I was pumping Jane's slit for all I was worth and the next I went rigid in the farthest reaches of her hot box. I grunted with each shot as I sent five or six creamy ropes of semen deep inside my daughter's hot pussy.

We both lay there recovering from our round of lovemaking, or was it just a good hard lusty fuck? I didn't know right then and my cock could have cared less.

"Well, dearest daughter, I think I could use some breakfast. How about you?" I headed, still naked, towards the kitchen with Jane right behind me stuffing a wash cloth between her legs to keep my jism from running down them.

"Oh, I ate hours ago. Did you just get up? It's almost noon."

"Yeah, just before my shower. Harry and I sucked and fucked each other until the wee hours of the morning."

"'Straight as an Arrow' Harry? He sucked and fucked you?"

"Yep. Sure did."

"I wonder if Donna knows he swings both ways?"

"I don't think so. I think last night was his first time and...."

"And what?"

"Well, we were both about three sheets into the wind by the time he had worked up enough nerve to fuck me."

"Didn't you ask him?"

"Nope. And, before you ask, he wasn't here this morning when I woke up in my chair either."

"Let me get this straight. Harry and you sucked and fucked each other and then you passed out in your chair last night?"

"Yep. I haven't been that drunk in a long, long time."

"Well, at least you were at home."

"I don't stray on Fiona or any of you girls. I've got enough pussy between the four of you to take care of my sexual needs. I don't need to find 'outside' pussy to keep me happy."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. Between the four of you guys, I stay pretty happy myself. But I'm worried about Debby."

"Why?"

"Well, I think she and Vicki are beginning to put two and two together and instead of coming up with either three or five, they're beginning to get eight for an answer."

"You think they know?"

"Yeah, I do. Both she and Vicki have been talking to each other and I'm pretty sure that they both want in on the family fucking. I know they both want to fuck their granddaddy in the worst possible way."

"Well, they aren't eighteen yet. Whoa! They want to fuck me?"

"Yep. They both want to fuck you. I know they are not eighteen, but next week they are having their eighteenth birthday party and I was wondering if we could all get together and initiate them into the family sexcapades."

"I don't know, dear. They seem so young and innocent."

"Young and innocent enough to outline their plan to each other to get you alone and fuck the living shit out of you."

"You can't be serious?"

"Oh, I am. I overheard that little item and stashed it away to talk to you about today. Well, what do you say? Do we give them what they want?"

"Let me think about this. When's the party?"

"Next Friday night. They turn eighteen on Friday and I want it to be a very memorable day for them."

"I think we need to sit down and discuss this amongst the eight of us as to whether or not we want to become ten of us. Fiona and Donna should be back by then. I think I can guess how Harry and Marvin will go, but how about Hank? How will he feel about seeing his daughters get fucked? Will he fuck them himself?"

"Hank has had the hots for those two ever since they grew tits. He'd like nothing better than to fuck his daughters, but I made him promise to wait until they turned eighteen. But, Dad, the girls both want to lose their cherries to you. When I overheard them they were talking about how they didn't just want to give their cherries to their father or to their uncles or to some of the boys at school. They named names and your name was the only name that came up. They want you and they want you badly, right now!"

"Oh, God! They're hot enough to fuck right now," I could picture the two very fine, slim bodies belonging to my granddaughters in my mind, "but I agree with the wait until they're eighteen rule. And let's wait until Fiona and Donna get back and we can have a family council to air all the issues with the group. I'll go along if everybody else does. I've never had a cherry pussy before--not even yours. And now I might get two in the same night? Unbelievable!" I smiled as I put my breakfast on the table and drew a cup of coffee. "Coffee?"

"Yes, please. And that would be two very hot and horny cherries."

"Cream? Sugar?"

"Just black for me."

"Sensible girl. Did I ever tell you why I drink coffee black?"

"Many, many times, Dad. And I listened to you tell me how in the Army you never knew when you'd have sugar and cream for your coffee and that's why I now drink my own coffee black. I only wish I had learned to fuck from you too. Hank is good, but we were both too inexperienced at first and have had to learn the hard way. You could have taught me a lot of things that might have made our sex lives even hotter than it is."

"Maybe, but your mother would have killed me if I had fucked you."

"I know. She was very old-fashioned in many ways especially about sex. But, I still wish that you had."

I put my breakfast of ham, eggs, and toast on the table. "Sure you won't have any? There's plenty."

"No thanks. Coffee's enough for me. I can't afford to get too full if I want to fuck you again this morning or early afternoon or whenever. Looks like your coffee has put some life back in my friend Peter. May I?" Jane ducked her head beneath the table and inhaled my rigid cock into the back of her mouth. I went stiff from head to foot when I felt the cock head hit the top of her throat and then relaxed as she licked and nibbled her way back to the top again. I moaned around a piece of ham coated in egg yolk as her tongue found the slit that let out all the good potent seed from my body. She was very good that morning, but I was hungry enough to gobble down my food before leading her back to the bedroom for round two.

I was in the middle of giving my daughter a serious fucking when I heard the front door open and close. Jane pulled me back tight to her after we heard nothing else, but for some reason I decided to take a look over my shoulder. What I saw made my dick even harder. You and Donna had come back much earlier than we had expected and when you found me with my naked daughter stuck on the end of my stiff cock, the two of you quickly ducked back from the doorway and stripped down. When you came back in, you reached for me and Donna went for Jane's tits giving them a sucking that must have hurt but which only brought a loud moan from my daughter.

"God yes! Suck my boobs, Donna. Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that feels so good. Daddy, why did you stop fucking me?"

I hadn't realized that I had stopped my fucking motions when I saw you, but I sure picked them up again when I felt your hands caress my nut sack and one then two of your fingers of your other hand probe my ass.

"Don't stop Ian. Make Jane a baby. Make your daughter swell with your incestuous child. Fuck your hot little daughter. Spray her cunt with your cock juice. That's it. Pretend it's my cunt you're filling with your hot man juice." I gasped as you gently squeezed my balls and Jane's cunt spasmed tightly around my cock at the same time. I knew I was fast approaching my moment of climax and I tried, unsuccessfully, to think of anything except my body's need to ejaculate semen deep within a taboo pussy. Without any more warning that a loud grunt and a stiffened back, with my cock jammed as far up Jane's uterus as I could get it, my man juice poured inside my daughter's well-fucked cunt causing her to scream in delight. When I pulled out of her sopping cunt, your mouth covered Jane's pussy and sucked all the loose cum from her womb.

"Oh, Mom, that feels sooooooo good! Don't stop. Eat it all. Daddy can give me more. Make me cum again. Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

You lifted your face from Jane's dripping quim and smiled at me. "Did you hear what she called me? She called me 'Mom'. Your daughter called me her Mom."

"I think you must have made an impression on her, don't you?"

"I'm glad we got home when we did."

"I thought you were going to be gone for another couple of days."

"Well, Aunt Nora didn't need two pregnant women throwing up all over her house every morning so, at her request, we came on home. She was doing much better than she was so I guess she'll be OK."

"Well, I'm glad that she'll be OK." I rolled over and gently squeezed your right tit causing the nipple to grow rubbery.

"I tried to tell her that it was all your fault but she didn't want to listen to my excuses."

"My fault?"

"Yeah, for the morning sickness."

"Damn! I'm in trouble if I don't get you pregnant and I'm in trouble if I do get you pregnant. That just doesn't seem fair to me."

"Well, what about us women? We long to have a baby growing in our bellies and then have to throw up every morning for the first couple of months. That doesn't seem too fair to us either."

"OK. So life isn't fair to either the male or female of the species."

"You got that right. Now, unless you have enough starch left in your prick to satisfy me, you'd better quit playing with my tit."

"I think I can come up with a bit of something hard for you."

"And," you laughed, "I bet I can make it go all soft again. Right girls?"

Donna and Jane both nodded their heads vigorously. "Mom, why don't we triple team him?"

"Donna, that might be a good idea. Let him know how much Hell there can be in Heaven, right?"

"Right!" Jane exclaimed as she moved closer to her daddy's hardening prick.

"Did this little thing just leave a load of cum in my belly, Daddy?"

"Yep. But he was a big boy when he did the job. His name was Richard and you do know that Richard is just a long Dick, don't you?"

All three of you giggled and scooted around me. Jane sat on my face so I couldn't see exactly whose mouth it was that engulfed my cock, but after a moment or so, I recognized your technique of cock sucking and figured Donna must be the one attacking my nipples with her tongue and teeth. I was in heaven with three of my four horny women giving me their sexual favors at the same time.

After a short while, we changed positions with my cock pistoning into your warm, receptive pussy. Donna and Jane let us have our own session and rolled to one side to get into a sixty-nine position with Donna on top.

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
387 Followers