You Mustn't Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur took a deep breath as he watched the two teens playing next to him, and although he knew that he would pay the price for this tomorrow, he was too busy enjoying the moment now to care.

***

"Guess I pulled a muscle or something," Arthur told his wife the next morning when she saw him struggling to get out of bed the next morning.

"You sure you aren't just saying that to get out of going to the swap meet this afternoon?" she asked, but she could tell that her husband was in pain so she told him that she understood.

"There," Lisa's mother said as she set up the den downstairs for her father-in-law with a heating pad on the couch and the remote control within reach. "And Lisa will be home from school in an hour in case you need anything."

"I'll be fine," Arthur said, and after taking a few more pills drifted off to sleep, and only woke up when he sensed a presence beside him.

"Hi Grandpa,"

"Oh. Hi honey," Arthur said as he looked at the little doll looking at him nervously. "I thought I died and went to heaven when I saw my little angel in front of me."

"It's my fault, isn't it?" Lisa pouted. "Me and Cathy. We hurt your back. Mom called and told me you were hurting."

"No honey, it's just part of getting old," Arthur explained. "Besides, I wouldn't trade yesterday for anything."

"Can I get you anything?"

"Maybe a soda, or a beer," Arthur suggested, and as he watched Lisa prance away in her plaid skirt and white socks the mind started thinking things, writing checks his back could not cash.

"Thanks honey," Arthur said as he took a sip of the Sam Adams and set it down onto table while contorting his back again in an effort to find the most bearable position, and as he did he felt a hand slipping inside the fly of his pajamas.

"Honey..."

"It's all I could think about all day," Lisa said as she extracted the limp brown tube and began to stroke it. "Even Cathy - she said you were the best she ever had, and she's done a whole lot of boys - men."

"I wish that..."

"You did so good on your back yesterday," Lisa reminded her grandfather, lifting her skirt up and pulling down her panties, exposing the little cleft with the wisp of golden fleece around it, and as she pulled on her Grandpa's cock with one hand she fingered herself with the other. "You'll be gone tomorrow."

"We'll be back around the holidays," Arthur said.

"Your cock is getting hard," Lisa said, and started pulling harder and faster on it while yanking off her skirt and fumbling with the blouse buttons one-handed while she kept stroking the thick stiffening rod. "Please? You won't have to move a muscle."

A minute later, Lisa had stripped and climbed onto her grandfather in the sixty-nine position, sucking his cock while presenting herself to him. Arthur's hands parted the delta, his eyes first noting the tiny pink balloon knot and wondering what it would be like to put his cock into that impossibly little orifice.

Instead he licked downward until his tongue was parting Lisa's sex, and as he lapped at his granddaughter's sex a moment before she would climb on top of him, he knew what he was going to ask for Christmas.

"A better back," Arthur mused while tonguing Lisa's clit, and as he felt her wet lips sliding down the knob of his dick, he added, "and more granddaughters."

***

thank you for reading