You Naughty Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers

"Oh no! Please don't stop!" He begged, as I removed my hand from his cock. Reaching in through the open slot of his boxers, I quickly grasped his throbbing love handle once again.

"Mmmmmmm!" He moaned as my fingers touched the bare skin of his cock. His balls came out of the underwear, as I furiously started to rub his pole up and down. He suddenly caught my wrist, and guiding my hand, he showed me the way to bring the most pleasure to him. The orgasm began building inside me as the thought entered my mind of having my cousin's cock.

I was licking my lips as I saw his cock become solid like a rock. It had been a while since I had sex, because after breaking up with my boyfriend, I stopped dating, but I missed the sex very much. Now was my opportunity to satisfy my longing.

My heart wanted me to have this virgin's love handle to satisfy my thirst, but my mind had another opinion. It reminded me of the relationship I had with him, and that it's a sin to fuck someone in your family.

My hearts argument was that I wasn't having sex with him; I was just helping him. Rather than have a stranger introduce him to sex, wouldn't it be better for me to do it, because I wouldn't laugh at or make fun of him if he did something wrong? Another person might not be so considerate of his feelings, and hurt him deeply. Not only was I protecting Jake; this was a chance for me to relieve some of that built up tension I'd been experiencing, so both of us benefited. It's true, it isn't wrong to help your family. With that thought in mind, I made the final decision.

"Open your eyes honey." Kissing him on the cheek to get his attention, I saw that he was breathing heavily. In his eyes, I saw not only tenderness, but also a look of lust and desire.

"I don't know how to ask you..." I shushed him, as I understood his desire.

"It should be our little secret. Promise me?"

"I promise." He said.

"Get in the middle of the bed." I told him as I got up. I closed the curtains but left the windows open.

"Don't turn off the lights. Ok?" He asked in a questioning tone, grabbing my hand as I reached to turn off the bed light. He looked at me with anticipation, because he didn't know what was coming.

I crawled on the bed and moved over near to where he was lying. Reaching across his chest with my left hand, I carefully swung my left leg over his groin. Then straightening up, I sat down on his crotch. My cotton-covered pussy was right on top of his dick, which had been gaining rigidity ever since my hand touched his cock. He had been watching every move I made, and the moment my panty-covered pussy touched his hard dick, a loud moan escaped from his lips.

"Ohhh, Natasha!" He exclaimed.

I felt his hips suddenly tense for a moment, and then slowly relax back down onto the bed. Placing my hands on his stomach, I gently massaged his chest by slowly moving my hands up and down his body. I felt tiny shivers run through his body, as my fingers lightly caressed him.

Supporting most of my weight on his chest, I wiggled down until I was sitting on his firm thighs. The moment my body left his hard cock, it sprang up at a forty-five degree angle, as if happy to be free once again. He was staring at me as I bent down and kissed his belly button. I stuck my tongue inside and ate it out as if it were a pussy.

Moving up his trim body, I planted kisses on his chest and both of his nipples. Then I worked my way up little more until I could see his beautiful face. I leaned forward and planted kisses on either side of his neck and under his ears. I saw my image in his beautiful eyes. It made me feel more beautiful and prettier than any girl in this world.

I could feel his breath, as our lips were just inches away. Our lips met for the first time, as we surrendered ourselves to the lust. Our hands explored each other's trembling bodies as our lips and tongues entwined.

This erotic caressing and playful kissing continued for quite some time, because neither of us were going anywhere and we both wanted these wonderful feelings to last as long as possible. I had never felt so loved before; the feeling was quite special. As my kisses became more intense, Jake's hands found their way to my pussy. He rubbed me through my panties.

A few minutes later, he slid his hand inside my skimpy white panty, and then moved his hand down a little more to feel a girl's pussy for the first time in his life.

"Are you horny?" He asked as he felt my wet pussy lips.

"Yes, honey. I sure am." I winked.

"Me too." He told me as he rubbed his fingertips along my moist slit. I moaned softly as he slowly massaged my pussy.

"What are you doing?" He complained, as I caught his hand and removed it from my panty. My action surprised him, I brought his finger near my mouth and sucked my cum from his fingers.

"It isn't fair!" He complained.

"You will get your share very soon, honey." I said.

"Ok." He replied, but I noticed that he kept a sad face.

"Get ready my dear. You're about to get a most sensual blowjob." I said trying to cheer him up. He didn't react, as he was busy, thinking about what he was going to get. I stood on my knees and grabbed the waistband of his underwear.

"Raise your hips so I can get these off." I said. He promptly did as I asked, but it was a struggle to get his hard cock back into his boxer shorts. Grasping it in one hand, I tried bending it to force it back inside his boxers, but it was too stiff, and the only result of that was a loud 'OUCH!' from him.

Finally forcing it down against his stomach, I managed to work it back inside. Now I was able to pull his boxers off his hips. His eyes widened as I pulled them down and then tossed them on the floor.

I gulped as I saw his thick, long cock, because even though I had just seen it and held it in my hand a few seconds ago, it seemed to have grown during our struggle to get his boxers off. I bit my lips as I imagined him inside my mouth.

He lay there motionless, except for the heaving of his chest as he struggled to regain control of his breathing, intently watching every move I made. I had to smile to myself, because I knew what was coming, and he didn't.

"Are you ready?" I asked, giving him a smile.

The only reply sounded something like 'Uhhhhhh'. Before he had a chance to say anything else, I suddenly reached out with my right hand and firmly grasped that hard pole by its base. At the same moment, I stuffed as much of it into my mouth as I could.

Firmly gripping him with my lips, I cradled the underside with my tongue. Wiggling my flattened tongue sideways, I caressed that one most sensitive spot on any man, that area just below his crown on the underside of his penis. The result of my action was instantaneous and exactly what I expected it to be.

The moment I made contact with Jake's love handle, his hips shot up off the bed faster than a speeding bullet. His arms flew out to the side and gripped the edge of the mattress with a death grip.

It's a good thing that I prepared myself for such a reaction, or he would have rammed his cock out the back of my throat. His leg and back muscles held his body in that position for the longest time, before finally relaxing enough to allow his still quivering body to fall back down to the bed.

Knowing what his expected reaction would be, I rode him up and then back down again, never loosing contact with my lips or caressing tongue. Using my talented tongue, I licked the underside of his cock with the entire length and width of my tongue, flattening it as I moved towards the head. With my fingers still wrapped firmly around its base, I held him so his manhood stood straight up, and began licking just the head. I would twirl my tongue around the pointed tip, and then go up and down each side.

"Holy Fuck!" He screamed. "What did....I never felt anything like that before in my whole life." He finally managed to blurt out, while still gasping for breath.

"Did you enjoy that, honey?" I asked with a giggle. I let go of his dick from my mouth and started slowly to jerk him off using my hands. I didn't want him to cum yet, but I just wanted to maintain his hardness, though at his age, he would be able to recover in only a few moments.

"Oh yes!." He said, still having a little trouble breathing normally.

He moaned as I took the head of his cock in my mouth, moving down inch by inch until I was halfway down. Then I slowly moved up until I reached the head of his dick, but didn't allow the head of his cock to leave my mouth. I did it repeatedly, increasing my pace. His hips jerked involuntarily as I continuously moved my mouth up and down along his shaft, my probing tongue exploring every crease and fold along the surface of his engorged manhood.

"mmmmmmmm....your cock tastes so good....mmmmm" I slurped, briefly taking my mouth away from his beautiful cock. Then I immediately returned to sucking and licking him like a person does a stick of candy. My tongue was all over his shaft, again sliding up and down his pole, while I jerked him off with my hand at the base. I was enjoying it like a baby having an ice cream cone. I could feel the tremors racing through his body, and from the sound of his moans and groans, I knew that it wouldn't be long now.

"Oh...I can't hold it anymore!" He warned me. "Oh Natasha, Oh...."

"Come Jake. Come in my mouth. Make it wet in my mouth." I murmured the best I could with his large hot pole stuck in my mouth. I continued my assault on his penis, only faster and harder. He let the first stream of come squirt out and into my mouth. After the first jet of cum, I took his cock all the way inside my mouth until it reached my throat. His cock continued to erupt, jet after jet of cum straight down my throat. I took it all without missing a beat.

Not a single drop escaped the lip lock I had on his hot throbbing cock. I swallowed every bit. Licking all over his hard as stone cock, until I had every drop of his deposit removed, I gave him a final kiss on the pointed tip. My jaws ached, but I didn't care, nothing mattered now, except giving him the greatest amount of pleasure for his first experience. Straightening up, I was glad to be able to breathe normally once again, as it had been a struggle to keep from chocking on his long pole.

For a few moments, neither of us said a word, as we both looked at each other, each savoring the magic of the moment. I wondered what his reaction was going to be to his first experience with oral sex. He was laying there staring at me, with a look of wonder in those beautiful eyes, and a silly grin on his handsome face. Waiting to hear what his response would be, I sat there on his legs, with my legs folded under me, and my hands resting on my knees.

"Oh WOW!" Were the first words he uttered.

"Oh WOW, is right." I almost had to laugh at his boyish response. "What did you think of that? "

"I have always dreamed of someone doing that to me, especially when I..." He suddenly stopped as if he were about to say something that he didn't want me to know about. His face got red, and he tried to look away.

"Come on, Jake. Tell me. What were you going to say?"

"No! I can't. Especially not to you!"

"Aww Jake, why not? We have known each other for many years. You know that you can trust me. I promise I won't laugh at you, no matter what it is. You know that I won't. Please tell me?"

For a long moment, he stared intently at me, his eyes boring a hole into my mind. It was as if he were trying to convince himself that I was telling the truth, and that he could confide his innermost secrets to me. Then taking a deep breath, which seemed to help him make up his mind, he asked, "Do you promise that you won't laugh or make fun of me if I tell you?"

"Of course I do. I promise. I might tease you sometimes about something, but I hope that you always know that it is only in fun. I'd never laugh at you or make fun of you in a mean way. You can trust me."

Taking another deep breath, he stammered, "Yeh, I know I can. You have always been nice and completely honest with me. It's just that this is kind of embarrassing to talk about, especially to a girl."

"Then for the moment, don't think of me as a girl. Think of me as your very best friend."

After a moment's hesitation, he continued,"Thanks. That helps. Well... it's just that sometimes I get these strange feelings, uhhh especially at night. Sometimes I ... with my hand.....I.....well you know." He stammered, all the while his face getting redder and redder.

I had to struggle to hold back a tear, as I sat there listening to this young man pour out his innermost secret to me. My heart went out to him. This was something that no man ever wanted to admit. So honest and trusting, someday he would make some girl a wonderful husband. However, right now he was mine. Reaching forward, I took one of his hands in mine.

"Listen to me Jake. I know what you are trying to tell me, and it is okay. I understand. What you are talking about is perfectly normal and natural. I'll let you in on a secret, girls do the same thing."

"They do?" He blurted out.

"Yes, of course we do. We have the same feelings and urges that guys do." With that, I gave him a big smile and squeezed his hand.

"But how can they, I mean that girl's are different, well you know what I mean?

His innocence was so refreshing, that I could hardly keep from laughing, but I knew that would have hurt his feelings if I had. Not only that, but it would have destroyed any confidence he had in me, and I sure didn't want that to happen.

"They can and do, trust me." His next question shocked me, because I didn't think he had the nerve to ask me, but he did. He was so sincere; he really wanted to know.

"Would you show me how girls do it?"

"Well, if you are a good boy, maybe someday I will. But not right now." He looked disappointed, but he didn't press the issue any further.

"Thanks Natasha for explaining these things to me. I've always worried that maybe I was some kind of weirdo, or something."

"Believe me Jake, you most certainly are not any kind of a weirdo!" I said emphatically, giving his hand another squeeze to emphasize my point.

"You are just a very nice young man that has a lot of unanswered questions. I just want you to remember one thing, and that is that you can always talk to me, or ask me, about anything you want." Looking down at his hips, I saw that his love handle was standing at attention. Even though I had drained it only moments before, there it stood; ready to go again. It was as if it was saying, 'Hey, here I am, don't forget me. I want some more attention.'

It looked so beautiful and lonely there all by itself, that I knew that I couldn't just ignore it. Letting go of his hand, I leaned forward, and placing my hands on the bed and on each side of him, I walked up his body on my hands and knees. He let out a groan as that most sensitive of all spots on the underside of his manhood brushed against my tummy.

I continued my upward journey until my panty covered, pussy was directly over that love rod of his. My large tits, which my black bra only partially covered, were now directly over Jake. Glancing down at him, I could tell that he was also very aware of what was hanging so close to his face.

Knowing how fascinated he seemed to be with my breasts, I couldn't resist giving my shoulders a little shake. This caused my tits to swing back and forth, and the fleshy part of my two feminine charms, that were above the restraint of the bra cups, to shimmer even after I stopped shaking my shoulders.

I honestly thought that his eyes were going to bulge out of his head, and I couldn't resist a little giggle. At the same time, I felt his flagpole that was pressing against my pussy, stiffen and press even harder against me. He started to reach up with one hand towards my hanging breasts, but I quickly slapped his hand away.

"No, No. You can look but not touch." I said, teasing him.

Rising up, until I was once again sitting on my heels, I wiggled around until I had that big log of his firmly trapped underneath me. I heard him groan a little as he moved his hips, trying to relieve some of the pressure I was applying to his penis by sitting on it. He may have succeeded, I don't know, but by him doing that, he firmly wedged his full length within the crevice of my pussy lips.

My skimpy panties offered me no protection from this intruder, as it forced the front of my panties in between my pussy lips. I felt a tingle run up and down my body at this contact with my most intimate spot. Squeezing his pole between his stomach and my quivering pussy lips, he sat up and leaned towards me.

Drawing closer, ever closer, until I could feel his hot breath on my cheek, I closed my eyes and waited. Waited for that electrified moment when once again our lips would touch. The whole world around me would cease to exist, for there would only be us.

When that magical moment finally arrived, I split his lips with my tongue and gently felt the surface of his tongue with mine. Pressing his lightly down to the floor of his mouth with mine, I tried to hold it there, while I explored the roof and gums of his mouth. Our tongues played a little wrestling game, as both were anxious to explore the other's surroundings.

As we started kissing more passionately, he placed his palm on my right breast, put his other hand on my ass cheek and squeezed it. He lightly rubbed my breast through the fabric of my bra, as if asking for permission; I didn't object, and even continued kissing him. He correctly assumed that he could go farther, so he smacked my butt and started pulling at my top. He reached underneath my bra and let his hand rest on my bare breast.

My whole body shivered from that first touch of his hot hand, my heart skipped a beat, and my breathing came in short gasps. I thought I would give him better access, so reluctantly I broke our kiss.

I leaned back slightly as I sadly pulled my lips from his; he seemed to think I didn't want him touching me that way, for he removed his hand from my tingling breast. Quickly I reached around and unclasped the bra. Without me telling him to do so, he reached out and slowly eased the bra straps down off my shoulders, all the while never taking his eyes from mine. I could see the burning desire in his eyes, for he knew that he was only moments away from finally being able to fondle and caress, that which he had desired for so long.

Just the touch of his fingers trailing down my arms as he lowered the straps, sent burning flames of excitement rushing throughout my body. My mind was in a sexual-induced daze, and all I knew was that I wanted him to touch me, to fondle and gently caress my whole body. It had been such a long time since I'd felt anything like this.

Even with the bra unhooked and the straps hanging from my arms, it clung to my breasts, as if trying to protect them from the stranger that was now invading my feminine charms. However, it was not to be, for he reached out and pulled the helpless bra away from my chest. As he exposed more and more of my large breasts to his gaze, he drooled as if he was in a trance from the sight of them.

Finally having removed the now useless bra, he tossed it away, My tender nipples, being suddenly removed from that warm, secure place within the cups where they had nestled, now reacted almost instantly to the cool air. They became hard and pointed, like little caps sitting on top of a mountain.

He grabbed both of my big breasts with open palms and started squeezing. I let him have some fun as he molested my boobs with both hands. He obviously didn't know how to treat a woman's breasts because he was squeezing them very hard. When it started getting more painful than pleasure, I decided to stop him.

SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers