You Naughty Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers

"Thank you Jake for giving me so much pleasure." I gave him a kiss to show my appreciation.

"So I did okay then?" He asked, as if needing to confirm that everything was okay.

"Jake, you did more than just okay. You did fantastic!"

This seemed to satisfy him. "Thanks. I wasn't sure if I had or not. I just know that I wanted to please you." He then reached out with his right hand and placed it over my left breast, not caressing or anything, just let it lay over my nipple.

I smiled my appreciation at him. For the next several minutes, we lay there, me holding him in my arm. We talked about several things in our life that had happened during the past year since we had seen each other.

Starting to feel a bit more relaxed, I couldn't help but notice that his cock was still standing at full attention. It had never gone down, even after all this time. The beauty of youth, I thought to myself.

My cunt, although still tender, was starting to get that familiar ache once again. Here was an excellent opportunity to quench some of that built up tension that I'd been carrying around since my boyfriend and I had split up. I intended to take full advantage of the situation too.

"I think I should give you a reward for licking my pussy so good." I said.

"Really? What is that?"

"Let me get my arm out from under your head. Then I want you to lie down in the middle of the bed. Eagerly I swung my leg over his hips as I got into the cowgirl position, my pussy, dripping wet, was mere inches away from his hard penis. I could hardly wait, for as good as my last orgasm had been, this was what I really wanted and needed.

"Ready?"

He nodded.

Standing on my knees, I lowered myself just enough so that I could rub my clit against the head of his penis. Once again, I felt the all-consuming electric shock waves rush through my body. Slowly lowering myself further, I eased the tip into my warm, wet pussy.

Pausing for a few moments with just the head of his penis inside me, I wanted to enjoy the feeling a little longer.Feeling him move slightly inside my flared pussy lips brought my mind back to reality. I leaned forward a bit, and then sat back so I could take a few more inches of his cock inside me.

Our long session of foreplay and the huge orgasm that he had given me had left me so wet, that his cock now slid up my love tunnel with no resistance. He placed his hands on my hips while I lowered my pussy the rest of the way down his rod. The wonderful feeling of his hot cock invading my most secret places, as it pushed aside the wet walls of my tunnel of love, was something that no words can ever describe.

I could feel him tunneling into me. He seemed to go on forever, so deep inside me; he was touching and massaging places that no dildo or finger could ever reach. As the rough ridge around his cockhead caressed the tender walls on its dash to my innermost depths, I felt shock wave after shock waves of pure pleasure rush through my whole body.

"Mmmmm," I murmured, as I rose up on my knees, and then slid back down, repeating this process again and again. I closed my eyes to shut out all distractions; I wanted to enjoy the feel of him moving in and out of me as much and for as long as I could. I lost all sense of time; the only thing that mattered to me was the love he was sharing with my body through the massaging of my inner sanctum.

Each time I pushed down, he met me half way by raising his hips off the bed and shoving upward to penetrate my pussy to the maximum. After one particular hard thrust, I threw back my head and let out a loud howl of pure pleasure. The sudden shock of my tender pussy lips slamming down hard against his hipbone caused my eyes to fly open in surprise.

Looking down I saw the look on Jake's face was one of pure ecstasy. His eyes glued to the point where his love handle was moving in and out of the gateway to my love tunnel. He was in heaven. His hands had been caressing my back, moving down to my hips and then over my curvaceous ass.

Every time I rose up, and more of his cock pulled out of me, it pulled my inner lips out with it. He seemed fascinated by this, and pressed the fingers of one hand against the top of my slit, so he could feel my inner lips as his cock pulled them out of me.

As I moved my pussy slowly up and down his dick, he removed his hands from my pussy and started massaging my breasts. I leaned forward and gave him a shower of kisses on his neck, cheeks, and forehead. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and we passionately kissed as we fucked.

"Oh Jake! Why haven't I fucked you before? If I had known what a fantastic lover you are, I would have fucked you long ago." I whispered in his ear. I could feel his cock expand inside my pussy with every word I said, letting me know that he's going to burst anytime soon.

I leaned back, placed my hand on his chest, then I started to use a circular motion, slowly moving my hips clockwise so that his cock touched the entire inside of my pussy.

"You feel so wonderful inside me like this. I can feel you touching spots way up inside of me, and each stroke seems to stretch me wider." I said, never missing a stroke, as we continued our rapid up and down motion.

"My God! You are so sexy, my babe. Aaaaaah yes!" He moaned. It was the first time he had called me anything but my name. I was glad that he didn't feel too shy to call me babe. All of this sucking and touching was stimulating me to new heights.

I never imagined being in this situation. I had nothing in my mind except to meet Jake when I decided to go to Los Angeles, because I wanted to spend some time with him before I became busy with my career. Now I am fucking him like a girl with a craving for sex. I was the one who insisted he remove his clothes. Was it just one thing leading to another sort of thing or was it something I wanted to happen because no one had fucked me in a long time? These thoughts made me even hornier. He moaned and screamed as I started fucking him faster and harder. I found myself screaming louder than he was.

Grabbing me around my waist, he pulled me down against his hips; at the same time, he slammed himself up hard against my watering pussy. This shoved his long hard cock even further into my hot tunnel. That extra little bit was all I needed to send my body, which was already about ready to explode, over the top.

"Ohhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhh yessssssss!!! Hhhmmmmm!!!" I screamed, as I felt my juices flowing out over his cock and then down on his thighs.

"I can't hold it anymore. I'm going to cum!" He yelled a few seconds later as his hips started to shake.

"Yes! Yes! Do it. Cum inside of me; fill me with your precious cum!" I cried, gasping for breath. Hardly were those words out of my mouth, when I felt his hard as steel cock, that was probing my innermost depths, jerk a couple of times, then suddenly he shot a long stream of cum deep inside me, painting the inside of my pussy with a thick white cream.

I'd never allowed anyone to cum inside me. I would ask them to wear a condom, but I was happy to let him fill me with his cum, because it was his first experience, and I wanted it to be so special for him that he would remember it for a very long time.

"Oh Jake! That felt so good!" I gasped, as I tried to catch my breath. Jake lay there with his eyes closed and he had the biggest smile I've ever seen. It pleased me to know that he had enjoyed himself, and would always remember his first experience with a girl with fond memories. I guess the joy of fucking a girl while still at such a young age, was what was making him smile.

Sitting there on his lap, his cock still buried deep within me, I felt so happy and contented. All the built up tension and stress of days gone by, was now gone, stripped away by that part of him that had only minutes before invaded my inner most reaches.

He had touched my soul, and now I was unwilling to let him go. This was what I had needed, what I had been missing all those long lonely months since I had been with a man.

Slowly I rose up off him, watching as more and more of the part of Jake that had brought me so much pleasure emerges from deep inside me. I lay down beside him and looked at his beautiful dick, which was still hard even after cumming twice. Taking hold of his shaft, I started moving my hand up and down.

"Mmmmm." He moaned, as I played with the skin of his dick with my fingers. Our mixed juices were still moist on his rod, so my hand slid along its rough surface as if it were a greased pole; a pole that I was starting to realize that I loved, and couldn't get along without it.

I loved the feel of it as it easily slid between the fingers of my fist, the same way it had slid up inside me only a few minutes ago, bringing me such intense pleasure. It was a mystery how he could still be so hard.

"I love the feel of your fingers wrapped around my cock. I think I could lay here forever and let you do that."

"I'm glad you are enjoying this because I can't get enough of looking at and touching it. You have the prettiest cock I've ever seen."

"Would you lie in my arms for a while, Natasha? I'd love to hold you." He said. "But don't stop playing with my cock" He smiled

I know my face lit up with joy, because there was nothing that I loved doing more than to cuddle with my partner after the joys of lovemaking. It was such a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling that I experienced every time I had a chance to do that, even thinking about it, sent little shivers down my spine. It was like icing on a cake, no matter how good the cake was; this made it all that much better.

My ex-boyfriend hadn't always wanted to do that with me; many times, he would immediately roll over and go to sleep for a few minutes. This left me laying there by myself, feeling ignored and somewhat unfilled.

Here was a young, handsome man that actually wanted to cuddle and hold me in his arms, after having given me more pleasure than anyone ever had. What a treasure! With no hesitation, I lay on my right side, with my head on his broad shoulder, and wiggled in tight against him. He pulled me even tighter against his body, when he bent his arm back over my shoulder.

I reached down with my left hand, and picked up his now exhausted cock, as I placed my leg over his, then laid his limp love handle against my thigh where I could see it. Resting my hand flat on his chest, I could feel his heart beating.

Reaching out with his right hand, he cupped my chin with his fingers, tilting my head up towards his face. Bending forward, he gave me a very light, tender kiss, and then extending his arm, he placed it over my waist, with his hand lightly pressed against the small of my back, holding me close.

"Thank you Jake. You have given me the most pleasure that I think I've ever had. Lying here in your arm's this way with your naked body against mine is heavenly. With you holding me the way you are, I feel so warm, so safe and secure. It is the most wonderful of feelings." I said looking up into those beautiful eyes of his. After giving him a quick kiss, and then snuggling back against his shoulder, I couldn't resist a sigh of contentment.

"I feel like I should be the one that is thanking you, Natasha. For years, I've dreamed of making love to a girl, and wondered what it would be like. Now you have made all those dreams come true. I guess that I always knew that sex would be wonderful, but I never dreamed it was like this."

"What we just now had was a sample.There's more to come" I winked

Lying there together, we grew silent, both of us deep in our own thoughts. It was a comfortable silence, because nothing needed saying, yet that silence spoke volumes. We understood each other almost as if we could read the other person's mind. We had both freely given and received pleasure, so nothing else mattered.

It was only a few minutes until I heard soft, deep breathing coming from Jake. Glancing up at his face, I saw a very happy, contented young man. It was also the face of a man sound asleep.I don't know how long I lay there, but it couldn't have been very long. Maybe it was the sound of his steady breathing, maybe the result of my long flight earlier that day, or maybe just exhaustion from our hot and heavy lovemaking, or perhaps a combination I don't know, but I soon joined him in slumber land.

Somewhere deep in my subconscious mind, I thought I heard something. Forcing myself to partially wake up, I looked around the room. Seeing that it was daylight, I looked at the clock on the nightstand.

"Good heavens." I thought to myself. "It's already a few minutes after 8 a.m." I couldn't ever remember sleeping this late. However, it was so comfortable laying there on Jake's shoulder that I decided to give myself a few more minutes before getting up. I had barely closed my eyes, when I heard it again, a knock on the door. Then from the other side, came a voice

"Jake! Open the door"

SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers