You Naughty Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers

"What about you? If you have to go somewhere then how will you get there?" I asked.

"Don't worry; I'm not giving you my car keys. That's the keys to another car. It's an old car, but I hope you can manage."

"No problem. Thanks." I hugged her. "I guess I'd better hurry and get my purse and a couple of things I may need. Jake was so excited when he rushed out of here, he might leave and forget me." I said laughing. Just as I turned to leave, she reached out and touched me on my arm.

"Before you go and now that he isn't here to hear me, there is something that I want to say to you."

My heart about leaped out of my chest with fear. Had she finally figured out what Jake and I had done last night? If so, how could I ever manage to explain what had happened? She would hate me for the rest of my life and the thought of that happening about killed me.

"I don't know how or what you did or said to him, but I don't think I've ever seen him as happy as he is this morning. Maybe it's just the fact that you have come to visit, because I know that he has wished for that every day since we moved here. Whatever it is, Natasha, I'll never be able to thank you enough for making my son so happy. You are an angel in disguise."

I almost broke down and cried, when I heard what she had to say to me and then when she gave me a hug. If only she knew what I had done to make him so happy, but of course, she must never find out. When I entered his room, I saw Jake zipping up his bag. In his enthusiasm to get going, he was already packed. "I know we are going to be there at the beach for a few hours, but is there anything that I need to take with me?"

"Who said that we are going to spend that time only on the beach?" He replied, giving me a sly wink.

"What do you mean?" I asked, with a confusion in my mind.

"Please don't ask anything now. It's a surprise and you will know soon enough. Just trust me." He answered with a grin.

"Okay. It's just that it would help to know what to take if I had some idea of what you have in mind. Of course I trust you, you know that."

"What you are wearing now will be perfect. Maybe you will let me help you decide what else to take?"

I picked up my suitcase and placed it on the bed. Flipping the lid open, I removed the clothes that I had packed on top, to get down to the bikinis I brought with me.

"Knowing you, you'll probably want me to be completely naked." I said grinning at him, as I picked up my suitcase and placed it on the bed. Flipping the lid open, I removed the clothes that I had packed on top, to get down to the bikinis I brought with me.

As I was a Brazilian, I had the skimpiest and the sexiest bikinis available. They brought out the sexy side of me, so I was very proud of my collection. While I was thinking about which one to choose, Jake stepped up beside me and put his arm around my waist, and as usual, his hand somehow managed to find its way up to my breast. "You are supposed to be helping me decide which one to wear, not fondling my tit."

"Oh but I am. Wear this one." He said picking up the white g-string bikini. It had a long triangle top with a g-string bottom. I used to wear it only for photo shoots but never wore it in public.

"Choose another one." I put it aside. "It is almost to revealing, even for a string bikini."

"Oh come on! pleeeeeeaasseee!" He pleaded while looking at me like the cat in the Shrek movie, the one with big innocent eyes.

"You have such a sexy body, I think you would look fantastic in it." He continued. He had learned his lesson well, because he already knew how to get to me, when he turned my face towards his, and gently kissed me. Between that loving kiss and his hand cupping my breast, my will power to resist vanished as fast as water flowing through a sieve.

"Okay. I give up. Now get away from me and let me pack my things."

"Well hurry up, slow poke." Stepping away, he couldn't resist giving me a little love pat on my bottom.

I put the bikini, sun lotion and a few personal items in my small bag, then taking it and my purse, I led the way, and with Jake carrying his bag, we went down to the living room.

Glancing over my shoulder, I said, "We'll have no more comments about my wiggle either." He only grinned. Jake then went to Aunt Celina's room to inform her that we were ready to leave. As I opened the garage door, I saw a red Buick Skylark Matador in front of me. It was very cute. I couldn't control myself and quickly got in the car.

"I hope you like the car." Aunt Celina said as she and Jake stood in front of the house.

"Yes. It's a very beautiful car. I always dreamed of riding in one of these. Thank you." I said with a big wide smile on my face. Jake got in the car and threw his bag on the backseat.

"Don't' be late, okay?" She said.

"Ok." We kept waving goodbye to her until I turned the corner.

"Now it's only you and me." He said resting his head on my lap. Was it this thought that had made him so excited when his mom agreed that we should take this trip, I wondered to myself? Maybe now he would tell me.

"Stop that! I am driving." I hit him on the head with my hand as I watched him pull up my skirt. His youthful energy wouldn't let him behave himself, and I wasn't sure how long I could stand to have his face that close to my always-sensitive pussy, knowing what he could do to me with that marvelous tongue of his. A few licks and my whole body turned to putty, ready for him to mold in any fashion he desired.

"Ok ok! At least I can look...can't I?" He rubbed his head where I had lightly swatted him.

"Yes...But nothing more. Now that we are on our way, will you tell me what the great secret is?"

"Do you remember last night when you grabbed my cock and sucked on it the first time? I asked you why you hadn't told me ahead of time what you were planning to do, and you told me that you wanted it to be a surprise. The same thing applies now. You will just have to wait to see what happens next, because I'm not going to tell you."

SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers
12