You Never Give Me Your Money

Story Info
Is love of money the root of all evil?
3k words
4.49
210.8k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working for Sam Gault was becoming a real downer. He was demanding, critical and cheaper than hell. I was a good mechanic and he knew it, but that didn't stop him from giving me a hard time every chance he had. It wasn't personal. He shit all over everyone that worked for him.

I had started working for Sam right out of high school. I had taken auto mechanic classes in vo-tech school. I was good at working on cars and I enjoyed it. Sam took me on with the understanding that my pay would increase as my experience and abilities grew.

That was our agreement, not the reality. I had worked for him for four years and had managed just two small raises. It was easier to get blood out of a rock than to pry money from Sam Gault.

We all knew he could afford to pay us better. He had a huge house he had purchased for a song at a tax sale. His business sold more cars than anyone else in the area. I had heard through the grape vine that Sam had a big boat he liked to take up to the Finger Lakes from time to time. It just seemed that if a man could afford all that, he could pay his workers a living wage.

Then there was Rachel Gault. When I started at my job, Rachel Brown was a secretary in the parts department. She was five or six years older than I and built like a brick shit house. Every brick was in place!

She was single but would never date any of the guys at work. She made it clear that she was holding out for a man of substance, as she called it. She wanted a rich husband. Gradually, she caught Sam Gault's attention. It wasn't long before Sam's first wife was sent packing and Rachel was firmly entrenched in the big house on the hill.

Rumor had it that Sam had forced his first wife to sign a prenuptial agreement before they were married, as most prenups are. She pretty much went down the road with the clothes on her back and a kick in the ass from Sam.

That left Rachel in an interesting situation. She had proven that Sam was an unfaithful, ruthless, heartless prick. On the way up, it worked to her advantage. Once she was Sam's main squeeze, she constantly had to watch her back for fear that she would be making that long trip down the driveway with a small suitcase and little else.

Maybe that precarious existence made her hard. Maybe she was just naturally a miserable bitch. I don't know. I just know that she took a more active interest in the business and she made Sam appear generous. Work became a living hell.

We were all surprised when Rachel entered the shop after the long Memorial Day weekend with a wedding ring on her finger. She had somehow coerced Sam into marrying her. Of course, marrying Sam was no guarantee she would stay married to him, or even gain access to his considerable wealth.

The rumor around the shop was that Rachel had agreed to a prenuptial agreement much the same as Sam's first wife. It gradually appeared that Rachel had a plan to avoid her predecessor's fate. She made it a point to handle any cash that went through the building. She took control of the vending machines. She diverted the cash clients used for transactions like title transfers and registrations to her pocket. Then she used company checks to make the payment.

It didn't seem like that much money but it added up over the course of a year. Most of us knew what she was doing, but it didn't matter to us. The bitch was stealing money from her prick husband. They deserved each other as far as we were concerned.

Then my uncle died and left me eight acres of vacant land. It wasn't much when he bought it, but urban sprawl had encompassed the property. There were strip malls and home improvement centers on all sides. As soon as it was discovered that I was the new owner, the sharks started circling. I never realized how much pressure big businesses could put on a guy. I had representatives from The Olive Garden and Taco Bell stop in to make offers on the property while I was working.

The numbers increased with each offer. It was pretty apparent that I would be quite well off if I decided to sell the land. That was when Sam Gault decided to jump into the fray. Why should a moron have something so valuable when a successful man like Sam could pad his coffers with it? That was how it all started.

I wasn't another Warren Buffet, but I knew that I was sitting on a gold mine. I also knew that any deal that involved Sam would involve me getting fucked. Maybe it was that realization that started my mind formulating a little plot to get back at Sam for some of the shit he had heaped on me over the years. If I managed knock Rachel down a peg or two in the process, so much the better.

"Sam, I received an email from some finance minister's son in Nigeria," I began one afternoon while I was working on a transmission with Sam standing over me. "If I can get ten thousand dollars in a bank account as a sign of good faith, these guys will deposit twenty-four million in my account within a week. They're being hounded by rebels that want the minister's fortune. If I let the minister's son use my account, they'll let me keep ten million for my efforts!"

"That sounds like an interesting proposition," admitted Sam. "Do you have the ten thousand dollars in an account?"

"Shit, Sam! You know what I make here. There's no way in hell I could have that much money saved up," I admitted. "I was just lucky that this finance minister's son somehow found out that I was a dependable, trustworthy guy. I don't even know who told them about me, but they said I was exactly what they were looking for."

"I think you are, Dave," agreed Sam. "They were lucky to find you. I can see that."

"Thanks, Sam! Coming from a successful man like you, that makes me feel pretty good! That brings me to my problem," I explained. "If I could just borrow the money for a couple weeks, I could pay it back with interest once I receive the ten million dollars."

"I see, Dave. I'd love to help you out, but I have to protect myself. You can understand that, can't you?" asked Sam. "Just to be on the safe side, if you put that property of yours on Commercial Avenue up as collateral, I'd be happy to loan you the cash."

"Gee, Sam. That 8-acre parcel is supposed to be worth a lot more than that," I stalled.

"I'm not saying it isn't, Dave. It's just insurance for me that you'll pay me back. Once you get your ten million, you'll be able to repay me and own the lot unencumbered again."

It took some give and take, but we finally agreed on a deal. Sam was going to loan me ten thousand dollars, interest free for a week. After that, I would be paying him 15% interest, compounded daily until I repaid him. If he wasn't paid in full within three months, the property would become his. As Sam explained to me, once I had my ten million dollars, I'd be able to pay him back easily and we'd both come out ahead. It was a win/win situation!

The next day, Thursday, Sam ushered me into his office and showed me some legal documents. I looked them over quickly and determined they reflected the agreement we had reached the previous day. I signed the papers, Sam's secretary notarized them, and Sam handed me a cashier's check for ten thousand dollars! I had never realized how easy it was to make money, if you had money.

I told Sam that I'd be taking the next day off to take care of my banking. I wanted to get everything in place for the windfall profit I was about to make. It didn't escape my notice that Sam had done all this while Rachel was out of the office. She hadn't been out of the building more than a couple minutes when Sam had sent for me to come sign the papers. The next day was Friday and Rachel always took Friday mornings off. The business stayed open till eight on Friday's so she never came in before noon. She wanted to be there when buyers, and their cash, were more plentiful.

Friday morning I watched Sam's SUV pull out of his long drive and head toward the office. Once he was out of sight, I drove up his driveway. There was a big circular drive going around some sort of statuary in front of the house. I parked the car and rang the doorbell.

Rachel eventually opened it and looked at me. At first I thought I must have stepped in some dog shit as her nose wrinkled up. Then I realized it was her way of greeting a lesser being.

"What are you doing here, Dave? Sam already left and you're going to be late for work. You'd better get your ass moving. You're already going to be docked for being late," she kindly pointed out.

I knew I didn't have much time or Rachel would be slamming the door in my face. I pulled the envelope holding the ten thousand dollars out of my jacket pocket and thumbed the money in front of her.

"I have ten thousand dollars here, Rachel, and I wanted to discuss with you how I want to spend it," I answered timidly.

Rachel's nose straightened out and a smile stretched across her perfect teeth. Suddenly the stench of dog shit had evaporated!

"Come in, David!" purred Rachel. "I'll be happy to help you any way I can. You know I always have time for the little people that make our business a success!"

I followed her into a huge room. I guessed it was a den or a library. I had never been in a house with more than a kitchen, living room, and dining room downstairs, so I wasn't sure what to call it.

"How did you come by that money? Did you have any ideas what you wanted to buy with it?" asked Rachel sweetly.

"It doesn't matter how I came by the money, Rachel. What I want to buy is your ass for an hour or two," I stated calmly.

"Excuse me? Did I hear you correctly?" she demanded. "Where do you get off speaking to me like that? I could have you arrested!"

"Maybe I misjudged you, Rachel. If I did, I apologize. It's just that I've had this crush on you since I first saw you. I'm willing to give you ten thousand dollars to have unrestricted sex with me for a couple hours," I continued. "Again, I apologize."

I turned and started for the front door.

"Dave! Wait!" called Rachel. "It's just so sudden. I didn't realize you felt that way about me. Do you have the entire ten thousand dollars with you?"

"Right here in my pocket, Rachel," I replied. "Are you considering my offer?"

"I always thought you were a good looking guy and I would like to help you realize your dreams, David," cooed Rachel. "I think we could work something out. I'll be willing to have regular missionary position sex with you, if you wear a condom. There will be no oral or anal sex and no changing positions. That's how it will have to be."

I once again turned and started for the door. Once again, Rachel called me back. I smiled to myself as I turned to face her.

"Rachel, my fantasy is to use you every way, and anyway, I can imagine. I hadn't thought of anal, but now that you mention it, anal sex will definitely be included," I promised. "I won't be using any condoms either."

As I spoke I took the cash in my hand and thumbed through the wad of hundred dollar bills. Rachel nearly had an orgasm as she watched.

"Okay, David. Anything you want. You just have to leave by eleven. Sam comes home at noon on Fridays for a quick lunch and to drive me in to the business," stated Rachel.

"Rachel, you'll be mine until Sam turns that door knob. You can hurry and clean up while I chat with Sam about some shop business we have. I'll also want a receipt to prove that I paid you in full. I might be able to deduct it on my taxes," I suggested.

"Bullshit! There will be nothing in writing! I'm not dumb enough to give you a chance to blackmail me," answered Rachel very firmly. "Pay me up front and you can stay until Sam gets here."

"You're a good negotiator, Rachel," I admitted. "I know better than to let you have the cash before I get my money's worth! We'll put the money in this desk drawer while we are engaged in my fantasies. Once Sam arrives and you have fulfilled your obligations, the money is yours."

"You've got a deal!" replied Rachel after a brief hesitation.

I opened the drawer, dropped the envelope in and pushed it closed.

Rachel was a little stiff and unresponsive at first. By the time I finished eating her to a few orgasms, she became an enthusiastic participant. I wanted to be sure I lasted until Sam got home, so I took my time and made sure she wouldn't soon forget me. Rachel was panting and calling my name as I slid up her body and slowly entered her very tight pussy.

"Doesn't Sam ever use this pussy, Rachel?" I asked as I finally worked my cock into her love box. "It's so tight, it's cutting off my circulation!"

"It's his damn little dick!" moaned Rachel as she felt another orgasm building. "He's lucky he can hit both sides at the same time!"

I just kept hammering away at the very pussy I had fantasized about for years. Sometimes the fantasy is way better than the actual deed. Not this time! Rachel was really getting into it and she was better than I had dared dream. She came with my cock in her a few times before I left my little swimmers deep in her pussy.

I climbed back up Rachel's body, sat on her ample tits and offered my cock to her mouth. She accepted it without hesitation! It took awhile, but my cock eventually came back to life. I got her on her hands and knees and started ramming into her doggie style.

Rachel was really getting into it and came again. It took a little more persuasion to convince her that she was obligated to allow me her back door. I wasn't all that keen on that part, but it was part of the plan. I wanted to remember her with my cock in her ass. Maybe I was a bit vindictive, but I wanted to have that memory the rest of my life. Every time some one gives me a hard time in the future, I'll think about what I did with the miserable wife of the cheap, bastardly boss I once had. Then I'll think how I don't take shit from anyone, although one could successfully argue that I was taking some from Rachel at the moment.

I kept an eye on my watch as I drilled Rachel. As noon approached, I pulled out and moved back up to Rachel's face and pumped my cum all over her chest and face while she was gasping to regain her breath. We were just catching our breath when we heard Sam's SUV stop in front of the door.

"Get off me!" urged Rachel. "Sam will be coming through that door any second! He can't see me like this!"

I slowly began to climb off Rachel. By the time she was able to get up, we heard the door opening. She quickly rushed from the room as I pulled on my jeans and shirt.

I was sitting on the leather couch I had just pounded Rachel on when Sam came into the room.

"What the hell are you doing here, Dave?" asked Sam. "I thought you were going to be at the bank today."

"I discovered that the minister's son can't wire the money until next week, Sam. I thought that I'd pay you back today and, if you were still willing, borrow it again next week. That way I won't be burning up my grace period with the zero interest," I reasoned.

Sam thought about it for a minute and then forced a smile. He still saw the chance to sheer a lamb. He nodded his agreement.

"Rachel put the money in that drawer, Sam. Go ahead and count it," I offered. "Then I want you to sign this release stating I repaid you in full."

"Rachel saw the money?" asked Sam. "In the future, I want you to always deal directly with me, Dave. Do you understand me?"

"Sure, Sam. No problem," I agreed. "I have to be going soon, so would you count the money and sign this paper, Sam?"

Five minutes later I was going out the door just as I heard Rachel calling my name from the stairs. I drove straight to a developer my lawyer had recommended. He had worked out an agreement with three different companies where the property would be subdivided into three parcels. I was to get a hefty sum up front, plus a large monthly payment over the term of the 25-year lease from each company. One was a Toyota Dealership! I quit my job the same afternoon.