You Never Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came out of her room she was in his tee shirt and no bra and she made no effort to hold it down. She said nothing but nothing needed to be said because it was there for him to see. He took her cue and quit tugging on his shirt as they sat together on the couch and nursed their drinks. They went through the charade of talking about the seminar as long as they could but while they talked one way, their eyes and minds went another. He could plainly see her nipples through the tee shirt, the nipples poking out and the areoles faintly showing and the shirt was completely above her panties, pink ones this time, high cut and so thin he could see her mound. She noticed he was no longer making any pretence of holding his shirt down and she could easily see the outline of his cock in his briefs. He was about half hard and his briefs were forming that telltale tent. She would sneak a look and wonder if he were fully erect would it peek out past the waist band or out around his leg band. They were now teasing each other unmercifully. Carrie's justification for what she did next was she had to do something to lighten the moment. "Dana I have to say your briefs...fit you nicely."

"Thanks, I'm afraid I have little control of my situation. I have to say you make that tee shirt look wonderful."

"Thanks. Dana we have a problem. I've never done...I've never been unfaithful. In fact you're only the second guy I've ever seen in his underwear."

"This is something new to me too and I agree we do have a problem. I really want you right now."

"How are we going to make it to the end of the week?"

"I don't know and what's more I'm having trouble worrying about it." They sat there looking at the walls in an attempt at not staring at each other. They were talking like they were trying very hard to behave but their actions were leading them somewhere else entirely.

"Dana could I see...do you still have that movie?"

"Which movie?"

"You know on your laptop." Dana's knees would have failed him had he been standing up.

"Yeah. I never did delete that. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm...curious about it." Dana booted it up and a minute later he clicked on the icon. They sat next to each other with the laptop on the coffee table between their outstretched legs as the movie started. It was a short one but more than long enough to show a couple doing just about everything to each other. Carrie was having trouble sitting still and her breathing was becoming more pronounced. Dana's cock was completely hard and pushing mightily against his briefs. His eyes bounced back and forth from the movie he'd seen before and Carrie half lying there more naked than dressed. Carrie really was curious about the movie but her eyes kept glancing over at his erection and saw his hand so very close to it like he was going to grab it any second. She had never seen a guy play with himself before and the idea caused her to shift her ass on the couch just that much more.

Maybe if she just had him play with himself and she watched him she could keep from being unfaithful to Gene. Or maybe she could do herself and relieve the overwhelming desire to have sex with him. "Dana."

"Yeah."

"Would you do something for me?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Would you take your cock out and stroke it for me?" Dana lost his ability to form words. "Would you Dana?"

"I..." Rather than try to talk he slid his briefs down and took his cock in his hand as he looked at her. "Carrie would you undress for me, I really want to see you naked." Carrie watched his hand move up and down his shaft as she peeled off the tee shirt exposing her breasts to him and then slipping her fingers under the elastic of her panties and slid them down, pushing them away with a foot. "Carrie if I keep doing this we both know what's going to happen and happen very soon. Seeing you like that is more than I can stand." She put a hand on one of her breasts and massaged it as she looked at his cock and without thinking her other hand moved to her mound in search for her moist lips and the release that he body was screaming to have. "Oh Carrie I'm trying not to but I'm so close to coming." His voice combined with his hand on his hard cock and her hands now going quickly. In her fuzzy state she thought yes this will work I'll cum and still be faithful. This is all I need. She was moaning and bucking her hips into her hand and his hand went faster. He had no control now he had to cum.

"Dana shoot on me. Paint me with your cum please."

"Oh God Carrie here it comes." He shot in a high arc with it landing on her chest and belly, as her hand was a blur of motion and her eyes closed. Dana took some of his cum on his finger and put it to her lips. She took it in and sucked his finger like a little cock as she climaxed. It was intense and long lasting and Dana watched her as she descended from that high place gradually coming back to normal and opening her eyes.

Dana rolled close to her and kissed her tenderly letting his tongue explore hers. He rolled back and said, "I think we need a shower." Carrie lay there still basking in her afterglow with a finger drawing a line through his cum on her chest.

Looking at him she said softly, "Yes I think so. Yours or mine?"

"Either one." They ended up in hers and they took turns soaping each other down. It wasn't even eight o'clock and they'd already crossed the line. Carrie was built a little heavier than Angie with more pronounced curves and higher and firmer breasts. His hands explored all of her and they kissed each other everywhere. She washed and felt his new hardness, letting her hands reach back to cup his balls and then would slide forward all the way to the tip. His hand slid down to her mound and his wet finger easily slipped into her, causing her to take a in a breath and her legs to open for him. Their attempt to defuse the tension only managed to make them want more, to demand more.

Chapter Four

In moments they were on her bed wrapped in each other. Carrie kissed him and whispered in his ear like it was a great secret, "I'm on fire fuck me please. I have to feel you inside me now." Dana shifted himself over her and as she held his cock and guided it he lowered himself into her, sliding slowly and smoothly until his balls touched her. That was the fullness that she had to feel and she said, "Oh God yes, that feels so wonderful."

Dana came back with, "God you are so tight and hot. I wanted to fuck you so much I was hurting." As he talked his ass was slowly rising and falling as he fucked her and her juices bathed him and began a trail down her thigh toward her ass.

Dana wanted to cum but it would take him a little time. Time to feel her passion, time to feel her move against him. They looked into one another's eyes as he went a little faster and she started to climb toward her second orgasm with her coworker and lover. Her head tipped up slightly and through an open mouth she moaned and mumbled, "Oh yes Dana honey fuck me, fuck me hard." It wasn't like he had to be told to but he loved to hear her talk to him like that and he increased the tempo yet again. Carrie was nearing a crest and was riding it, slowly nearing the top. When she reached it, it felt like she exploded inside and without realizing it she cried out loudly, no words just primal sounds. Dana had to stop and rest a minute. He almost came a second time but it wasn't to be, at least not right then.

She kissed him with a passion she'd not felt or ever displayed before, almost hurting their lips. Dana stayed inside her, still hard but not moving. He was breathing hard and they were both sweating as he slowly pulled out and lay next to her. They caught their breath and then turned toward each other. Lying on her side she said, "Oh Dana that was incredible." As she reached down to his cock she continued, "I want more of you. I have to have you again and again."

"I just have to rest a minute love. I want more of you. I want all of you."

"I know, I have to rest a minute too but damn that was intense." They got up and used the bathroom and sitting next to each other on the couch had the last of their cocktails. Neither of them made any reference to their spouses as they sat there gently touching each other on a thigh, breast or cock. They tried to make conversation as they rested, kissed and touched each other but the words meant little. They were just passing time until they could make love again. "You know Dana it's partly your fault that this happened."

"How's that love?"

"It started when I saw that damn movie in your kitchen."

"Really, that's all it took?" "Well that and I've often wondered what it would be like with you."

"I accept the blame. When I came up with the tee shirts I had this hope, or fantasy that I'd at least get to see you almost naked if not more."

"So we both wanted it and we seduced each other."

"I'd say so."

"I'm glad we did. Do you feel any guilt?"

"No not really, I know I should but I don't. You?"

"Only for a moment."

"Carrie do you realize that if Mel hadn't gotten sick when he did none of this would have happened."

"We'll have to thank him when we get home somehow."

"Very carefully of course. The other thing I thought about was what would have happened if it were the three of us here now."

She smiled and said, "It never occurred to me until we made love the first time. For just a minute or two I had visions of the two of you naked and in bed with me."

"And what did you think of those visions?"

"I have to admit I was curious what it would be like but you'll always be my favorite. I'm really glad he got sick."

As he looked at her naked and next to him he was still having a hard time believing this was all happening. Dana stood up and extending his hand to her she rose and they went to his bed this time. When she lay down he turned and lay so they were head to toe in the sixty nine position. Dana wanted to taste her pussy and have her feel his tongue. Carrie very willingly took his cock into her mouth as he bathed her with his tongue and tasted her nectar. Carrie was becoming obsessed with sex and couldn't get enough and she had no doubt that if Mel were there she'd fuck him dry too. Dana was really good in bed and it was him that really rang her bell, but what could one more guy hurt?

Dana stopped what he was doing and told her to turn over. He then raised her up on her knees and with her head on his pillow and her ass in the air he entered her from behind. He pumped into her and soon her fingers were feeling where his cock entered her and he could feel her fingers touch him. She kept her hand there touching her clit and then feeling his wet cock as it filled her and pulled back, filled her and pulled back. She was moaning and would mumble and then say, "Oh yes, fuck me hard, slam into me honey, make me bounce," and then she'd moan some more. Dana could feel his orgasm building and he was trying to hold back until she could come once more but every time he looked down and saw his cock disappearing into her he'd get closer. He closed his eyes for a minute and tried to focus on something else but that was impossible. His whole being was inside her and in his need to fill her with his seed.

When she finally reached her climax it was like the last one, overwhelmingly powerful and amazing and it seemed to go on and on as he fucked her rapidly pushing himself over the top. His orgasm was so hard and intense it was almost a painful ecstasy for him. She lay on her back and he entered her and they just lay there joined by his hardness. They lay together, breathing hard with his cock slowly softening inside of her. There was no real need for either of them to talk at the moment, as they each were totally absorbed in their own afterglow, still feeling the intensity of the experience and deep down wanting yet more of it. They were experiencing an addiction now, a sexual addiction that had to be satisfied whenever possible as often as possible.

They were spent. Totally and utterly spent. They kissed and lay close and as his cum seeped from her onto the bed linens they fell asleep. At some point during the night Dana felt her hand gently playing with his cock and balls but he was too used up to respond to it. He just lay there and basked in the attention she was paying to him. He fell back to sleep once again, not to stir until the alarm went off at half past six.

They only had two days left to indulge themselves in their sexual addiction. The two of them went through their day at the seminar sitting together now that the group sessions were over and more often than not if they were showing slides or video clips one of them would have a hand on the others thigh in that large dimly lit conference room teasing each other. They were still tired from their marathon lovemaking last night but that didn't prevent them from feeling a constant stirring deep inside at the mere touch of the other.

Chapter Five

When they left the conference room they made straight for their suite and as soon as the door was closed they were kissing and stripping each other. Over the course of the day their desires had become more primal and more urgent and the thought of wasting time in the restaurant was unthinkable. They paused long enough to order a stack of sandwiches chips and fruit and called it good. After standing naked and teasing each other they put on their tee shirts and waited for their food. When room service arrived Dana was just finishing in the bathroom and Carrie answered dressed in her tee shirt and white see through panties. The bellman stood there completely absorbed in the view and Carrie took her time signing for dinner. She wanted to reach out and grab his cock and kiss him just to see his reaction but at the last second she gained control of her self. As he was closing the door she called to him and raised her shirt for him to see her tits then turned away. Why she did that she had no idea but Dana saw it all and it blew him away.

They were nude almost instantly but forced themselves to eat a little bit even though that wasn't what either of them wanted, and to tell the truth they were still tired from all their previous lovemaking. They quickly finished their food and without any fanfare Carrie took his hand and led him to her bed. They made love quickly without reaching climax and stopped only when Dana had to rest. Orgasms were their goal but if they made love all night and didn't climax that wouldn't be all bad either. After resting and teasing each other Carrie got on her back and Dana entered her. Carrie then put her legs on his shoulders, which brought her pussy and ass up off the bed allowing him to hammer into her rapidly and as deeply as was possible. She swore his cock head was hitting the back of her throat. There was only a minute of slow sensual stroking before he took off slamming into her until she had tears in her eyes and she was hardly breathing. She was totally consumed by their fucking and when she climaxed she screamed and he didn't miss a stroke, continuing to abuse her pussy until she came again and he joined her in what felt to him like a massive and intense orgasm. It totally spent them for quite a while and they even fell asleep for an hour or so. After going to the bathroom and cleaning up, they continued to rest settling for their light petting and teasing for the time being.

When they woke they ate a little more and Carrie said, "I hate to say this but I'm getting a little sore."

"We better go easy then and let your poor little pussy rest."

"We'll see. You know tomorrow is our last day here don't you."

"Yes I'm afraid I do."

"Why don't we skip the seminar tomorrow?"

"Oh sweetheart I love the way your mind works but if you're sore we may just tease ourselves into insanity."

"We'll figure something out I'm sure. Let's stay naked from now until we dress to leave day after tomorrow."

"You are one of a kind."

"Aren't you a little sore too?"

"Yeah a little but I'll survive, or at least that's what I think right now."

They were forced to rest a little longer but it wasn't long before they were on her bed and kissing touching and teasing each other again. Carrie told him to turn and move to the edge of the bed and she knelt on the floor between his wide spread legs. She took him in her mouth and sucked him until his ass couldn't stay still. With him deep in her mouth and with one of her hands on his cock her other hand started to explore as much of his ass as she could reach between his legs finally finding and gently penetrating his ass with one finger. "Carrie honey fair warning, that's almost more than I can handle." She took her mouth away and quit moving her hand but held on as she moved her finger deeper into his ass. That was something new to him and just the idea was driving him crazy. "I'm going to cum honey." To his frustration she suddenly stopped, wanting him to save it so he could fuck her again if she wasn't too sore. He slowly regained control as they once again lay together.

"I hope you didn't mind me using my finger in your ass."

"I loved it. That's something new to me but I loved it."

"I thought you might" and Dana took that as a hint that she'd enjoy that too. When they tried to make love again she was sore so she got on top of him and moved slowly feeling him fill her and retreat. Her desires were high and the tease of not being about to go a lot faster was driving her crazy. Dana reached back and started feeling her ass as she had his but the position wouldn't allow much. "Get on your belly love." Carrie knew what was coming so she turned over and raised her ass up to him. He took his time and played with her pussy gently, touching her clit from time to time and used his other hand to touch her brown rosebud. He licked her ass and his finger to wet it and started to ease into her backside as he continued to finger her pussy and touch her clit. She suddenly said, "Oh God baby wait a second." She got up and returning from her suitcase handed him some K-Y gel. "Please honey put your cock in my ass." It took him a minute for what she said to register. He'd had very little experience with that but he did know the basics. He spread lubricant on his cock and on and into her ass, and in moments was aiming his cock for her backdoor.

With a little steady pressure the head of his cock slowly disappeared past her anal ring. She grunted a little and he paused before easing forward deeper and deeper. He watched in fascination as his cock disappeared filling her until he was up to his balls in her ass. He stayed still and felt her move as her hand reached for her pussy. He pulled back slowly and then eased back into her again. It was so incredibly tight that his sore cock was begging for mercy but instead of listening to that he slowly increased his pumping action, going as deep as possible and then pulling back until he was just inside her. A little faster now as she started to mumble and push back against him, then just a little faster. The pressure in his balls was building quickly from her tightness and the sight of her asshole being impaled with his cock. "Oh honey I'm not going to last long, your ass feels incredible. Oh shit here it comes. With one quick push as deep and hard as he could he filled her ass with his cum as she frigged herself with her hand bringing herself to yet another orgasm.

It was some time before they could get up and head to the shower. Once freshly scrubbed they grabbed the last of the sandwiches and crashed on the couch. Dana said, "I'm sorry love but I'm so damn sore I can hardly hold it to go to the bathroom."

"Me too. About the only thing that doesn't hurt on me are my nipples and my hair."

"Do you still want to skip the last of the seminar tomorrow?"