You Never Know Ch. 01

Story Info
A story from the Elf.
1.7k words
4.04
51.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For as long as I can remember I've had the fantasy of having two women at the same time. Of course I guess every guy has that particular fantasy. Don't get me wrong, I'm a happily married man and have been for twelve years. Even as a teenager when I probably had the opportunity to experience this particular fantasy I had never actively pursued it. Like most teenage males the sexual opportunities which had been presented to me often went unnoticed until well into adulthood. Recently though I took advantage of an opportunity which normally would have passed me by.

It was a Friday night and my wife had invited one of her friends over for dinner. Gail, my wife, loves company and has several good friends who often come to dinner or to watch a movie or just for an evening of conversation. This particular friend, Yvonne, had gone to college with my wife and I and they had always stayed pretty close. In college Yvonne was pretty much stuck in the 60's keeping her hair very long, almost to her calves, and going around campus barefoot and in long flowered dresses. Since graduation she maintained a much more conservative appearance, but still clung to those 60's attitudes. She had gone into software engineering so we always had something to talk about; I was a software engineer as well.

Anyway, that particular Friday night Gail, Yvonne and I sat around the kitchen table after a nice dinner of fajitas and salad and heavily sampled a new recipe for margaritas I had found on the net. We were well into our second large pitcher and some enjoyable conversation when Gail suggested that I should make a third. I did just that while she and Yvonne moved their conversation into the living room.

Gail and I had always had a great sex life together and as for getting what I wanted she always came through. We had never even discussed adding another person to our love making, but looking back there were probably many hints where that conversation could easily have been held. One thing that comes to mind is that she always got extremely turned on by reading the stories in Penthouse Forum. I never missed picking up the new copy anytime one came out. What still amazes me to this day is that I can hand her a copy of the magazine while we're lying in bed -- she obviously knows that I want her to read the stories and get herself super horny -- and she doesn't get upset, she just smiles and starts reading. What other woman would do that?

But, back to Friday. I mixed up a third pitcher of margaritas, and with it and the one I was nursing headed to the living room to refill the girls glasses. They were sitting together on the couch talking, laughing, and generally having a good time so I poured them each another drink and plopped down next to Yvonne. I'm not exactly sure why, maybe the Tequila or maybe just the mood of the evening, but I was feeling very horny that night and something just told me it was time to maybe switch the conversation to sex. I really wasn't thinking of Yvonne or of realizing a fantasy, actually, I was thinking of sending her home so I could go ravage my wife. I sat listening and waited for an opportunity. Since the girls conversation had already turned to a giggling version Yvonne's lack of a love life it didn't take long.

"You don't know what it's like being single." She said. "You have John so you never have to do without for months at a time."

"Months?" Gail replied. "If we go for two nights in a row without sex I wonder if he has a girlfriend on the side."

"Now you're just bragging." Yvonne said. The smile never left her face, but the good natured sigh that followed though seemed to convey that there was a bit of jealousy there as well.

Yvonne turned to me. "Every night, eh? Are you sure you don't have a brother?"

"No brothers," I said "but if things get really tough maybe you can work out a deal with Gail or something." I wasn't trying to get anything going, just being my normal sarcastic self. I'm a smart-ass by nature.

"What do you say, Gail? Can I book him for next weekend?"

"Well, I have him booked solid for next weekend, but I think he can probably do tonight."

Several things happened in the next few seconds. First, I laughed a little nervously because I thought that Gail was returning my sarcasm --she's good at that. Second, what she said kind of sunk in a bit and my dick was instantly hard as a rock and straining against my zipper. Third, I'm not positive, but I think my face turned the same shade of red as our kitchen table cloth and for the life of me I couldn't think of a snappy comeback. Gail was looking at me and from experience I knew that she was aware of exactly how horny she had just made me.

"C'mon Yvonne" she said, never looking away from me. "It will be fun and I'll even help."

With this she reached up and put her hand on Yvonne's stomach and moving upward cupped her breast in her hand. Her other hand she placed on Yvonne's shoulder and gave it a friendly squeeze.

My mind was racing, my heart was pounding and my dick was straining to get out of my pants. As awkward as it was I had to reach down and adjust it before I died. Now Yvonne as well as Gail knew exactly how horny I was. I'm not sure if it was Gail's boldness and touch, or the sight of the huge bulge in my pants that put her over the edge, but without saying anything Yvonne leaned over and kissed Gail while reaching back and rubbing her hand firmly over my dick.

It only took me a few seconds to realize that this fantasy was actually going to come true. I had to find a way to calm down a little so I wouldn't blow this chance and shoot my load all over myself. Somewhat regaining my composure I reached around and grabbed Yvonne's tit with one hand and started massaging Gail's side with the other. I was awkward and fumbling and trying desperately not to fuck up this chance. Luckily Gail came to my rescue.

Gail broke off her kiss with Yvonne and gently pushed her back on the couch. "Just relax." she said. "Let us make you feel good."

She adjusted herself toward Yvonne who was leaning back on the couch now, her head back and eyes closed, and started unbuttoning her blouse. Yvonne gave no sign of resistance and I just watched as her breasts were exposed. She wasn't wearing a bra -- she never did -- and her large nipples were getting very hard.

When her blouse was completely unbuttoned and thrown back Gail bent down and started nibbling on one of Yvonne's nipples. Yvonne's breasts, while not really large, were much bigger than Gail's. Judging from the reactions of both women this was really turning them on. I started rubbing Gail's back, I think trying to let her know that I was okay with this, but I'm sure she knew that from how horny I was. She let me rub her back for just a bit then took my hand and placed it on Yvonne's other breast. I may be slow, but that was hint enough. I followed her lead and started nibbling on her nipple and rubbing her thigh feeling the warmth the closer my hand got to her cunt.

Gail again took the lead slipping out of the sweater and shorts she was wearing and reaching to remove Yvonne's pants as well. Yvonne stood to slide the pants off, again kissed Gail who reached over to start removing my pants. While she was fumbling with my belt I quickly removed my shirt and then finished where she left off finally freeing the hard on I had been dealing with for far too long. Yvonne sat back down on the couch and Gail sat back down beside her. Not quite knowing what to do I again sat on the other side of Yvonne.

Gail leaned over and began kissing Yvonne and at the same time took my hand and moved it to her thigh. As Yvonne spread her legs I began rubbing her clit and running my hand over the lips of her pussy. She was incredibly wet, and arched her hips to meet my hand. I slid first two and then four fingers as deeply into her pussy as I could get and began exploring the inside. She arched and opened to my every move. Exactly as Gail does Yvonne loves to have her cunt completely filled and explored.

As Yvonne began softly moaning Gail moved down to join me in enjoying Yvonne's cunt. I felt the fingers of her small hand start to work their way into joining mine inside Yvonne while her other hand reached to start stroking my dick. I pulled my fingers most of the way out to allow her access and we started sliding our fingers into and out of Yvonne's cunt together. I think that was probably the most erotic thing I have ever felt. With a smile on her face she reached over with her other hand to begin stroking my swollen dick.

Yvonne started to hump more firmly and relax her cunt more so that Gail and I could both get four fingers completely into her. She moaned loudly and looked down at both of us exploring her cunt and Gail stroking my hard on. I guess the scene put her over the edge and she shook with a massive orgasm; her body jerking and her cunt contracting hard. We allowed her a minute to recover herself. As she did, and looked up smiling Gail took her hand and mine and led the way to the bedroom.

* * *