You Never Know Ch. 02

Story Info
A story from the Elf.
1.2k words
4.03
27.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the three of us sat down on the bed I was desperate to get my dick into one of these women really soon or lose my mind. Our foreplay on the couch and the orgasm Yvonne had just had were sending me over the edge. I'm sure that my wife knew this and also knew that I wasn't going to go putting my dick into Yvonne without knowing that I had her blessing. So, I put my arms around my wife and gave her the biggest fuck me kiss that I could manage. I then waited again for her lead and she didn't disappoint me.

Gail, my wife, moved between me and Yvonne and urged me to lie down across the bed. I did as she motioned and she started giving me one of her great blow jobs. Taking my dick into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the head as only she can. She also took Yvonne's hand and placed it on the shaft of my dick. Yvonne didn't need any further coaxing; she began stroking firmly up and down as Gail sucked. As Yvonne grew a little bolder she leaned down and joined Gail in licking the shaft from my balls to the base of the head. I was in heaven

As I've said earlier, Gail and I have always had a great sex life and as a testament to that one drawer of our bedside table is filled with an assortment of vibrators. Whether you're in need of a little vibrating egg for the clit, a twelve inch long four inch diameter big boy or anything in between it's in the drawer and we use them often. So, I wasn't too surprised when Gail opened the drawer and pulled out her favorite nine inch vibrator and a bottle of lotion.

Gail gently lifted Yvonne from where she was still sucking my dick. She put her mouth next to Yvonne's ear and I heard her say softly. "I want you to ride him"

"Are you sure?" Yvonne asked.

"Yes, I am." She said. "I want you to fuck him nice and slow."

I certainly had no objections. Yvonne straddled me, Gail's hands on her hips, and lowered herself onto my cock. Her cunt was still soaked and she gripped tightly and let out a moan as my dick slid into her. I'm not huge or anything, maybe seven inches on a good day, but I swear as horny as she was it felt like I was pressing against the very back of her cunt. She started gently rocking back and forth, her cunt riding slowly up and down my cock, and I kept as still as possible trying my best not to come too soon.

As Yvonne rode my cock Gail turned on the vibrator and began rubbing Yvonne's clit with it. She waited until she sensed Yvonne getting hotter and closer to orgasm and then coated the head of the vibrator with lotion. She then placed the vibrator at an angle where as Yvonne came down on my dick the head of the vibrator would slip slightly into her cunt as the shaft continued to work her clit.

"Oh, oh... Oh, god. Oh, god." Yvonne moaned as she had another orgasm. I felt her cunt contracting around my cock and fought back hard to keep from coming myself.

She lifted herself off of me and collapsed beside me on the bed. Gail kissed me again, reached over and kissed Yvonne and said "My turn."

Gail straddled me and with one movement took my dick into her cunt all the way to the hilt. Her cunt was soaked and felt great. This time it was both of us that moaned. She rocked slowly on me and flexed the walls of her cunt in a special way she has which milks my dick. My hips automatically started moving up to meet her thrusts. It only took a few thrusts and Gail was jerking spasming in an orgasm. She was so worked up from the nights' events that a few thrusts were all it took. I knew my wife though, and I knew that she wasn't even close to being finished.

As I expected Gail lifted herself off of me and even though my dick was moist with her juices and those of Yvonne she filled her hand with lotion from the bottle and covered my dick liberally with it. Gail had always loved anal sex and I knew exactly what she had in mind. She turned around where her back was facing me and lowered her sweet ass onto my dick; slowly at first with only the head going in, and then deeper with each thrust.

As she thrust slowly I put my hands on her hips and raised mine to meet her. When my dick was fully buried in her beautiful ass we settled into a soft gentle rhythm and she leaned all the way back to lay on my chest. She turned to Yvonne who was now sitting beside us just watching the scene. Handing her the vibrator she had in her hand she said "I would really like for you to join in."

Yvonne didn't hesitate. She took the vibrator and moved in front of Gail. I leaned sideways so I could watch as Yvonne worked the vibrator into Gail's cunt. I could feel the pressure and the vibration through the membrane that separated it from my dick.

Yvonne and I settled into a rhythm pumping alternately into Gail's ass and cunt me pulling out as she slipped the nine inch monster all the way into her. Gail began making the little grunts and squeaks she always does as she gets into a really good fucking. There isn't much she likes better than having both of her holes filled and that is what we often use the vibrators for.

Yvonne slowed the movement of the vibrator, leaving it buried deeply in Gail's cunt and pulling out only a little as I pushed in. Still looking around Gail to enjoy the scene I watched as Yvonne lowered her head and began to suck on Gail's clit, holding the vibrator buried to the hilt in her cunt. She sucked harder as Gail moaned loudly and began to orgasm. This was more than I could take. I thrust hard into Gail's ass and held her tightly to me as I exploded into her.

Gail slumped off of me and lie on the bed so exhausted she was near sleep. I washed off in the bathroom and came back to lie beside her, one arm around Yvonne who was also lying beside us. As Gail slept I turned over and once again my dick was standing perfectly at attention. I guess this didn't escape Yvonne since she reached over and began to stroke it, going firmly from the base of the shaft and letting her fingers ride over the head. I couldn't help myself, not that Gail would have objected, but I crawled on top of Yvonne and drove my dick as far into her as it would go. I lifted her legs over her head to get better penetration and rode her for a good ten minutes.