You Never Know Who Reads Your Stories Pt. 01

Story Info
A writer starts corresponding with a reader of his stories.
9.6k words
4.81
15k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demon160
demon160
502 Followers

My latest work had been published on Literotica. The story was called 'Meeting Emily', and it was a 'Celebrity story' about a fictional encounter with Emily Windsor, the star of the 'Warrior' trilogy of films.

Emily was 25 at the time, 5'5" tall, honey-blonde hair; although in the film her hair was always tied back. Emily is very fit, as shown by the amount of stunt work she did on the film, but she still had a very feminine figure, quite busty with great legs. I found Emily very attractive, not just physically attractive, but also her good nature as she showed in many of the interviews she did for the film. I wrote the story on a whim after seeing the trailer to the second instalment, 'The Warrior Within'.

In the story I wrote, the protagonist 'Craig' was staying in the same hotel as Emily when she is on her promotional tour for the film. They bump into each other a couple of times in the hotel, get to talking and end up sleeping together. I tried to make the story not just a straight out 'shag-fest', but for the characters to get to know each other first.

I also tried to make the ending a little bitter sweet as both characters enjoyed their time together, but they knew it would never happen again. Their careers were not really compatible and the tyranny of distance made it impossible for them to continue the relationship.

It wasn't the story I had intended to write. I did it as a way to cure the dreaded 'writers block' on the story I was really working on. In the end I was quite happy with the story and it seemed to be well received on the website. I had a few positive comments and even a couple of emails that were complimentary about my work. The positive feedback (and even constructive negative feedback) helped with my confidence and I returned to my incomplete story with a renewed vigour.

About a week after the story had been published, I sat down at my computer after a hard day at work. I didn't feel like writing that night, so I checked Literotica for new stories and to see if there was more feedback on my current effort. After some time there I decided to quickly check my emails before signing off for the night.

Opening my emails I found the usual junk that accumulates in my inbox before spotting a feedback email for my story. I opened the email and read away.

'Hello 'Laser25',

I just wanted to send a quick note to say how much I enjoyed your story 'Meeting Emily'. I have read a few stories on this website and yours is the first to really captivate me.

I really liked how the characters got to know each other and interacted together before sleeping together. It appealed to the 'romantic' side of me that even a brief liaison can have a little chemistry and romance, but then again girls like a little romance don't we? ;).

Being a bit of a fan, I really liked how you portrayed Emily, so down to earth and friendly. It is almost like you know her. Do you know her?

Anyway now that I know your writing style I will read some more of your stories and look out for any new ones you write.

Thanks again

Newfangirl.

P.S BTW the sex scenes you wrote were really hot. Let's just say that I enjoyed them - A LOT. Xxx'

Wow. I had never had an appreciative email like that before. I was so happy that a woman had read my story and liked it.

I immediately wrote back.

'Hi Newfangirl,

Thank you for the compliments on my last story. I am always amazed when someone takes time out of their day to write to me about one of my stories. I am really glad you enjoyed it.

I am also pleased that a woman likes my stories. I always write from the male perspective (because that's the only perspective I know!!) and I am glad that my writings can connect with women who may read them.

In answer to your question, no I don't know Emily. I wrote about her as I find her attractive, not only physically, but also her attitude, her bubbly good nature and her wonderful talent as an actor. I only know her from her appearance in 'Arise the Warrior' and the interviews she did for the movie.

I always try to write my stories with a little romance, or at least with the characters having a real connection. I don't know about you, but I always want to have a connection with someone before going further. This must make me a bit of a romantic at heart huh?

This story was a bit of a fill in for me. I was, or actually am, writing another story and I got 'stuck'. I was struggling with it and wanted to clear my head. So I decided to write this story.

I don't know if you would be interested, but would you like to read my new story and let me know what you think of it so far. Please don't feel obligated as you are probably very busy, but if you would like to I can forward it to you to take a look at.

Thank you once again Newfangirl. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Matt (Laser25).

P.S I'm really glad you liked and enjoyed the sex scenes. :)'

I sent the email off and went about with the rest of my evening. Having a girl email about my stories got my mind racing, wondering what she was like. Of course in my thoughts she was a gorgeous woman, tall, blonde, really sexy. I hadn't had a lot of female attention recently and my mind raced with the possibilities.

My previous relationship had ended about 8 months ago. We had been together for a couple of years and as I was just about to turn 30, I was hoping this would be an everlasting relationship but I was having suspicions things weren't all right. I eventually I found that she was cheating on me with a mutual friend of ours. So here I was 30 and single. I wasn't really looking for anyone at the moment. I was concentrating on getting myself right and working at my career.

I work for a major sporting goods retail chain, assistant manager in one of the stores. The hours were long but I was paid reasonably well. I liked my job but it wasn't what I would call my dream job. I didn't really know what that job would be. My story writing was just my 'creative outlet' and I enjoyed the process of writing the story and perhaps writing the scenarios that I'd like to experience in my life.

************

The next morning I checked my emails before heading off to work. There was no response from 'Newfangirl' so I headed to work feeling a little down. Of course I realised that she may not have checked her emails yet, or might be on the other side of the world in a different time zone, but I still was a little bummed at not seeing a reply.

Work was really busy and I was occupied all day. I headed home and had all but forgotten about the email. When I got home I showered and had dinner before switching on the computer. I fired up my emails and I saw I had new mail. My heart raced as I opened up the inbox. There was a reply from Newfangirl.

'Hi Matt,

Thank you for getting back to me and for telling me your name. It is so great that you wrote back to me.

I have read a couple more of your stories and I loved them all. Your descriptions make me feel like I am there in the story. I become totally immersed in your tales and I really enjoy them. Not only are they erotic (sometimes just dead sexy) but you make me feel for the characters. That for me is good writing.

I just realised I haven't told you anything about myself. You might just think I am some crazy person. Well my name is Isabelle and I'm 25, from England. I presently have brown hair, although this changes sometimes, and am fit but a little curvy. Hello .

As to reading your next story Matt, of course I'd love to. Your writing is really good and I would love to read your next story. Please send it to me when you can as I can't wait to read it.

I have to go now as I have things to do. I'm already looking forward to your reply.

Isabelle xxx'

I read and re-read the email a few times. I couldn't get over how much Isabelle liked my work, and how nice she sounded. It felt like I was having a conversation with her and I was becoming more curious about her.

I quickly went to my current story and tidied it up a little. I saved the file to a new email and wrote again to Isabelle.

'Hi Isabelle,

Nice to meet you. Thanks again for being so enthusiastic about my stories.

I have attached my new story. It doesn't have a title yet, but please have a read and let me know what you think about it. It is to where I am a little bit stuck. I know how I want to finish it (the outlines are listed at the end) but I'm not sure how to get there. I don't mind constructive criticism so please tell me what areas you think may need changing or if things need to be added or taken away.

Thank you for telling me a little about you. You sound really nice BTW. I should probably do the same, in case you think I might be a weirdo or something. I'm Matt, 30 years old from just south of Sydney, Australia. I'm 5'9" tall, dark hair, blue eyes, fit, but not as fit as I could be ha ha ha. Writing is not my job, I work for a retail chain as Assistant Manager of one of their stores and at present I am single. Hello !

I hope you enjoy the new story. Please let me know what you think. Actually, I can't wait to know what you think.

Talk to you soon.

Matt xxx'

I hit the send button and heard the familiar swoosh sound as the email was sent. I couldn't believe that I told Isabelle that I was single. I immediately regretted it, but all I could do was shrug my shoulders and sigh. What will happen will happen.

The rest of the night was uneventful, and I checked my email before going to sleep, hoping Isabelle had replied. She hadn't. It took me a little while to get to sleep as my mind was thinking about her. Realising she was from England I came to the conclusion that there wouldn't be anything happening between us. It was nice to dream though.

The next morning I immediately checked my email, but there was no reply. My work day dragged as I was a bit on edge thinking about Isabelle and what she was going to say about my story. I could've checked my emails on my phone, but I resisted the temptation. I couldn't get home quick enough at the end of the day.

As soon as I walked in the door I went straight to my computer. There it was sitting in my inbox, a new email from Isabelle.

'Hi Matt,

Firstly wow! Your new story is great. It is so nice to read an erotic story about real people going through real issues to get together. I think Dan and Kate will be great together, even with their age difference. The emotions they experience feel real to me (Kate is my age after all LOL) and Dan really loves her.

The sex scenes in this are so good. You have a knack of making the scenes hot and sexy as well as being affectionate at the same time. Just like being with a loving partner should be.

The only thing I could suggest is that maybe Kate's old boyfriend comes back at some stage, seeing Kate and Dan together and maybe interacting with them. This could provide a link between where you are and the ending. Just a thought.

Secondly and most importantly, thank you for sharing a little about yourself. You sound really nice too and I can't believe a guy who writes so romantically is single.

I was really surprised when you said you are from Australia, because I am in Australia at the moment! Actually I am out here for another 6 weeks, staying with my sister's family on their farm in Victoria. I only arrived a week ago as I am having an extended holiday at the moment.

I have never done anything like this before, but I have a good feeling about you and well if you want to, would you perhaps like to ring me so we could talk? I have also attached a picture my sister took of me today, just so you realise I am a real person and not mucking you around.

Matt, I really would like to talk to you sometime. Please give me a call.

My number is xxxx-xxxxxx.

Isabelle xxx

P.S BTW I'm single at the moment too. ;) x'

My jaw was on the floor. I quickly opened the attachment with the email. There was the picture of Isabelle. She definitely undersold herself when she gave her description in her email. I thought she was absolutely gorgeous. Her brown hair was bobbed; her eyes were a captivating grey green and beautiful smile with just the slightest hint of dimples. I was immediately mesmerised.

My mind raced as I thought and probably overthought about Isabelle. I could not believe a beautiful English girl was interested in me. I thought I should send Isabelle a picture of myself so that she knew what I looked like and to determine if she was still interested.

I looked through my phone and found the best recent picture I could of myself. It wasn't too bad and I was smiling so it looked ok. I quickly entered Isabelle's number into my phone and sent the picture off to her saying 'Hi Isabelle its Matt. I wanted to send you a pic so you knew I was real too. I might not be in your league though ;). Would really like to talk to you too.'

I sent the message and put the phone down. I really wanted Isabelle to reply straight back, but the pessimistic side of my personality got to me and I began to doubt myself. Time seemed to drag as I went about trying doing things, hoping to hear my phone 'bing' with a new message. It beeped after what seemed like an eternity (it was actually 4 minutes).

'Hi Matt. No, I don't think I'm in your league. You're v handsome ;) Will be free after 8 tonight. Can't wait to talk to you. Xxx'

I was punching the air as I read the message I was that excited. I calmed myself down and did what I had to do. Time seemed to drag until 8pm arrived. I tried to keep myself occupied but it was a struggle.

8 o'clock rolled around and I got myself comfortable on the lounge. I took a deep breath and hit the button. The phone rang twice and then the most beautiful English accent came on the line.

"Hiya Matt. How are you going?"

"Hi Isabelle, How are you tonight?"

I was totally enchanted by Isabelle's voice. Her accent was so lovely. She definitely had a London accent, not 'posh', but not 'common' either. Her laugh was so bubbly, so happy. Speaking with her I could picture her smiling as we spoke.

We talked and talked that night, for almost 3 hours. The conversation never paused or got boring. Isabelle was so easy to talk to. We found out so much about each other and really enjoyed each other's company. I personally had never felt so comfortable talking to someone for the first time as I did with Isabelle.

Finishing off our conversation, we both wanted to talk again, so we organised to do it again the next night. Saying good night was hard for both of us as we truly wanted to keep talking. When I finished talking with Isabelle I was the happiest I had been in ages. I couldn't get over how nice she was, and amazingly, she was interested with me. Wow.

************

Isabelle and I talked every night for the next few nights. I asked if Isabelle wanted to Skype or Facetime instead of just talking, but she said the internet connection at her sister's farm was very poor and it wouldn't work. She had tried to do it for her work and it had failed miserably.

I worked out that Isabelle's work was in Project Management. She worked on various projects, sometimes in a major role, other times only in minor ways. She had been doing this since she left University and really enjoyed her work. She was currently holidaying with her sister as she was between projects, but this was all about to change in about one month's time, when a couple of projects were beginning.

It was Sunday night and we had spoken for the previous 5 nights. I wanted to meet Isabelle in person and was trying to work out how to ask her. We had been chatting for a little while when she said "Matt I have to go in to Melbourne on Thursday for work and I was planning to stay there for the weekend. I was wondering... if you can... Whether you would be able to come down for the weekend? I would... really like to meet you." Her voice was quieter, almost a little shy. I could picture her looking a little anxious on the other end of the phone.

"Isabelle I'd love to. I really want to meet you in person too."

"Oh that's great Matt. Where shall we meet?"

We talked and worked out where Isabelle was staying (the fanciest hotel in Melbourne) and I arranged to stay in the same hotel. I worked out that I could take a Friday off from work and have a long weekend with Isabelle, flying back home on Monday.

Isabelle was so glad we could organise this. I told her "I was planning to ask you if we could meet, but hadn't worked out how to do it."

She giggled at my comments. "Great minds obviously think alike."

We spoke for another hour before Isabelle had to go. Saying goodnight wasn't getting any easier, but knowing we were going to meet later in the week made it a little better.

The work week flew for me as I organised to have a couple of days off work, booked flights and accommodation. Speaking to Isabelle every night was wonderful as we were both getting excited.

I couldn't speak to her on the Thursday night as she was already in Melbourne. She was there so she could have a video conference about an upcoming project. She did send me messages, saying how boring the conference was and how she was looking forward to seeing me. Isabelle knew I was arriving in Melbourne in the afternoon and would be at the hotel at about 3pm. She said she was sleeping late after the video conference and told me to message her after I had checked into my room.

Flying to Melbourne I was a bundle of nerves and excitement. I had never travelled so far to meet someone. What was Isabelle like in person? I really liked her on the phone and I hoped that we would hit it off in person. The flight was only an hour, but it seemed like an eternity.

I arrived at the hotel and went to check in. As I did so the desk staff handed me an envelope and said "Miss Isabelle asked me to give this to you when you checked in." Hand written on the envelope was 'Hello Matt!! Please open in your room'

I caught the lift to my room on the 5th floor. I thought it was a great room, looking out over the Yarra and the city. I threw my bag into the wardrobe, sat down and opened the envelope.

'Hi Matt,

Glad you made it to Melbourne. Here is a card to my room (so you can come up in the lift). I'm in room 3002. Message me when you are ready to come up so I can be waiting for you.

I can't wait to see you Matt.

Isabelle xxxx'

I had a quick shower, changed into fresh clothes, picked up my phone and messaged Isabelle.

'Hi Isabelle, I'm here. Are you ready?'

'Yes Matt. Come on up. See you in a minute.'

I went out of my room, down the hall to the lift. Once inside I used the key Isabelle had given me and pressed for the 30th Floor. My heart was racing as the lift rose. The doors opened to reveal only 4 rooms on the 30th floor. I walked over to room 3002.

My heart was pounding as I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

I heard Isabelle call from inside "Hi Matt. Use the key and come in."

I walked in and saw that her room was a complete apartment. It was amazing. Isabelle called from the bedroom "I will be out in a second. Have a seat." Hearing her voice in person got my already beating heart pumping even faster. I took my jacket off and sat on the large lounge. I could not get over that I was about to meet her for the first time. What would I say to her?

"What an amazing room you have Isabelle. And a stunning view too." I said.

"Matt, ummm... Can I ask you something?" Isabelle asked from her bedroom

"Yes sure. What is it?" I asked, as I stood up from the lounge again.

"Well... Can you please call me by my real name..." As she said this she came out of the bedroom. "...Emily."

My jaw dropped. There standing a couple of metres away from me was Emily Windsor. The Emily Windsor. The famous actress. Star of 'The Warrior' movies. One of the most famous people on the planet.

demon160
demon160
502 Followers