You Only Live Once

Story Info
Married couple let it all hang out.
5.7k words
4.15
215.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For 5 years we had been together. Our years together had been full of personal and financial challenges, but our love prevailed and will continue to. In all this time we had never had the time or the money to take a few days off just to be with each other. After arranging with her mother to watch the kids for a week, I made arrangements to fly both my beautiful wife and I off to the sandy white beaches of Bermuda. Instead of telling her this, I waited until we arrived at the airport to let her know. I had told her that we would be visiting the Gulf Coast beaches of South Florida, so she packed perfectly for her unknown destination.

Prior to leaving, I visited an adult sex shop and purchased a few things for our vacation. First, I bought a 5” vibrating dildo with a realistic look and some lube to go with it. Next, I purchased a black leather corset that would perfectly cup, but cover her breasts, which laced from the cleavage to the waist. It had detachable spaghetti straps and what I liked about it is that it could be worn with slacks, jeans or a skirt and look both slutty and elegant. To complete the ensemble, I picked out a black leather thong that tied on each side. Completing my purchase were several silk sashes, a blindfold and an abundant supply of massage oils and incense. Our sex life has always been top shelf, but regardless of that I wanted to take it to another level on this long overdue time away. She deserved it and I was going to make damn sure that she remembered it for the rest of her life.

When the day finally came, we kissed the kids goodbye and headed to the airport. As I was waiting for the perfect time to tell her, I eyed her beauty as she gave her mother last minute instructions on the cell phone. She’s 28, 14 years younger than me, Rose has beautiful skin, the most exquisite I have ever touched and I have had my share of experiences. She is 5’3” and carries 120 lbs just the way I love a woman to. Her brown eyes are sultry, as are her sweet and soft lips. She has a nicely structured jaw line, sinewy and sexy neck, soft shoulders and a well defined shapely top half. Her breasts are medium in size and topped with enticing small soft brown areolas and delicious and sensitive eraser size nipples. Rose’s lower half is even better. She keeps her light brown pubic hair short and neatly trimmed. Rose’s pussy is perfectly contoured and taste as fine as it looks. Her legs are muscular from her daily workouts and her ass, oh, her glorious ass! Quite simply, she has the finest one I have ever laid eyes on and the fact that she lets me fuck it with my tongue, fingers and cock whenever I want rounds out a wonderful sex life.

As she wound down the conversation with her mom, I noticed the short skirt that she had on was riding high thigh and I thought about the pleasures to come. She had and has captivated me to the point in my life that I have no desire to fuck another woman. She fulfills all of my desires. Now, believe me, I am, as she loves to remind me, as kinky as they come. We have our warm moments, moments of deeply emotional lovemaking. Yet, we frequently reach the other end of the spectrum, as we both love to get wild and crazy. From light bondage to the time she strapped a dildo on and fucked me in the ass, our sex life is second to none. I thank God everyday for this beautiful angel. She is my lover, my slut and my best friend.

“Hey, baby. I’ve got something to tell you.”

“And what would that be?”

“We’re not going to South Florida.”

Her expression was puzzled and concerning. “Then where in the hell are we going?”

“Bermuda, baby!” This had been her dream.

“You gotta be fucking kidding me!”

“Here are the tickets. See for yourself.”

She took the tickets from me and confirmed it with her own eyes. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!” Rose rapped her hands around my neck and kissed me hard as I was pulling up to the first tollbooth on the highway. I was still locked in a soulful French kiss when I handed the attendant a dollar and as I drove off.

“John, this is the greatest gift I have ever received in my life! I love you so much! If we had time I’d make you pull over so that I could fuck you right now.” She whispered the last few words in my ear as I felt her hand move to my dick. It was pressing tight against my jeans as she rubbed it seductively. “Honey, I am going to show you just how much I appreciate this trip. I am gonna fuck you, suck you and who knows what else. By the time you get back, you’ll be too tired to go to work.”

“Oh yeah, wait until you see what I picked up at the sex boutique.”

“Ooooh baby, you are so fucking cool and so fucking sexy……”

We rested on the plane to New York, picked up our connection and enjoyed each other’s company on the flight from New York to Bermuda. Off and on she would tease my dick through my jeans to the point that I had a huge wet spot showing through the material. I reciprocated by making her go to the restroom and remove her panties. From time to time I would reach in under the blanket we shared and feel her pussy, teasing her back. Once she fingered herself a little and then slowly fucked me with her finger so I could suck and smell her glorious honey. “Goddam that shit’s the best I ever…..”, I thought to myself.

We landed on the island and took a shuttle to the hotel. Our room was awesome. It had a living area with a separate bedroom, a wet bar and a balcony that stood some 50 yards from shoreline. Even though we were on the second story, one could see seemingly for miles into the blue ocean. It was about 5pm and we decided to go find a good dinner. We showered together and made love in the large round whirlpool tub. As she was applying her make-up, wrapped in just a towel, I laid out the corset, next to a mid-thigh skirt that contrasted well, at the foot of the bed I placed her 5” fuck me open-toed heels, which blended just right with the ensemble.

I walked into the bathroom and handed her the leather thong. “Hey sweetie, this is just one of a few surprises that I bought for you. There’s another on the bed.” Before she could say a word, I put my finger to her lips, “Shssh…..don’t say a word. Get dressed and meet me in the hotel bar. I love you and I am gonna do everything I can to make you feel like the queen that you are for the next 5 days.”

As I walked out the bathroom door, she said, “You always do.”

I took a seat at the bar, dressed in sandals, khaki shorts and a black v-neck tee shirt. There were a few couples in the bar and a trio of college-aged guys playing shuffleboard. One lady was eyeing me as her husband sat with his back to me. At 42, I am not as firm as I was 20 years ago, but I am still fit and have a good build. I am 6’2”, 200 lbs and have a head of black curly hair; dark brown eyes and a closely trimmed goatee that Rose made me grow. She thinks it looks sexy and loves the feel of it between her legs. I have always been blessed with good looks and as I have gotten older I still get the nod from those ladies ten years younger and ten years older. Rose, on the other hand, gets hit on from virtually every age group and every race. I love it. I love watching guys look at her. We are a good-looking couple with a deep love for each other. Lost in my thoughts, I was brought back to the present when I heard one of the guys playing shuffleboard let out a medium whistle. As I turned to look his direction, Rose touched me on my shoulder. Spinning back around I took in the outfit encasing her beautiful body.

Damn, she looked so fucking sexy. No wonder the guy whistled. She had accentuated her fine facial structure by pulling her medium length hair up behind her head with the ends falling from the hair clip just short of covering the back of her neck.

“You can kiss me. It won’t come off.”

Kiss her I did. I hungrily kissed her as she sat next to me and she was right. The deep red color of her lipstick stayed on without the slightest smudge.

We drank a couple of drinks and she asked me what we were going to do. I told her that it was up to her. She told me that she wasn’t very hungry and I told her the same.

“Then let’s drink.” I said.

The bartender gave us our third drink in a plastic cup and we walked hand and hand out toward the beach. The bar had a wide entrance onto the beach with a dance floor half in and half out of the opening. As we crossed the dance floor onto the sand, I heard the shuffleboard guys making somewhat muted comments about Rose. I love it.

We walked the shore for about half an hour and drank our cocktails. When we were done we walked back into the bar and took our seats at the bar. After a couple of more drinks the place started filling up a little and she started to have that glazed look in her eyes.

“Hey babe, you look like your started to feel a little tipsy. We have all night.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I think I’ll just alternate a glass of water per drink.”

She is so little that she can get tanked pretty quickly, once she gets past the 4th or 5th drink. I knew we would drink a lot tonight and we both wanted this to be a long enjoyable evening. I pounded down another 4 or 5 drinks as we had moved to a booth and started getting a little horny. I got up to go to the restroom and as I was coming out one of the shuffleboard players said, “Hey, sir. How are you doing?”

“Doing fine, how about you guys?”

“We’re doing great. Just playing a little shuffleboard and toasting the island. Hey listen, I hope you don’t take offense to this, but we think your wife is gorgeous.”

“Listen, what’s wrong with that. I know she’s gorgeous. That’s one of the reasons I married her. So, thanks for the compliment. I will let her know.”

When I sat back down in the booth I told Rose what the guy said. She said that she could see that they were checking her out every time she went to the restroom, “I know they would love to fuck me, but I’m taken.”

“Oh yeah, I am gonna fuck the shit out of you baby. You know that’s coming, tonight.” I whispered in her ear as I reached my hand up her thigh to her pussy.

“Hey, my friend didn’t piss you off over there did he? My name’s Ralph.”

“What? Hey, I didn’t see you. Look, I told him no problem. Ralph this is my wife Rose. My name is John.”

We shook hands and they did the same. We talked for a few minutes and then he walked back to the board. He was a cool guy. About my size, a little thinner with medium good looks. Rose commented that his buddies were better looking.

“Really? So, do you like what you see?”

“Hey, there’s nothing wrong with looking.”

“I know baby. I’ve got no problem with that.”

We danced a few reggae songs and Rose was shaking her ass. She can do it with the best of them. Her corset was tied from the waist to her cleavage. Her skin was barely visible through the leather string, but her nipples were protruding fiercely through the leather cups of the corset. Her tits were pushed up fairly high and even high with the movements of her dancing. In fact, her nipples were just a ¼ inch from the top of the cups. I was getting hard, grinding my cock into her tush. She was half bent over wiggling her ass against my cock. This went on for a few songs and then we danced a slow song.

I quickly cupped her ass, not giving a fuck who was looking, as we looked at each other and the sexual tension rose.

“Hey baby, what if I told you that those three guys are watching me feel your ass?”

“Fuck’em.”

“What if I told you that I want to take them upstairs with us so they can watch us fuck?”

She didn’t say anything, just looked into my eyes with a meaningful stare, trying to figure out if I was serious.

“Are you serious, John?”

“Yeah, I guess I am.”

“You think that they would just want to watch?”

“What they want to do and what they do is not their decision. All I am saying is that I think it would be erotic as hell to fuck you in front of them. You know they would pull their dicks out and that would be pretty kinky. Maybe they would even shoot their come all over you as I fucked you.”

I could tell she was getting turned on. Obviously, we had never done anything like this. Although we are both fairly liberal and as many couples do, we have fantasies and like some talk openly about them. However, we are not the swinging type, just very sexual.

“You know, it doesn’t mean that we would make a habit of this kind of thing. I’m feeling pretty wild, tonight. We have a deeply loving relationship. I’m okay with it if you are.”

“What if they try something?”

“Well, although there are three of them, I don’t think they would want to fuck with me. I’d set the ground rules very clearly and I would let them know that if they didn’t stick with them, I’d have to kick their ass.”

“You’re crazy. God, I love you. You are so perfect, John.”

“I’m going to go talk to them. You go up to the room and freshen up. Take your skirt off and leave your shoes on. Remain in the bedroom. I’ll bring them in and sit them in the living room. Then I will set things up from there.”

“You’re sure about this?”

“Baby, we only live once. Let’s try it. Believe me, I am going to make this a night to remember for you. You know how I make you feel when I go all out with the baths, massages and all…….this will be like that…..it will be erotic, a little scary and sexy as hell. Just do what I ask and follow my direction. I will make it unforgettable.”

I kissed her and put my fingers to her lips letting her know not to speak. I turned her around and pushed her gently in the direction of the lobby leading to the elevators. I watched her walk off and knowing her as I do, I knew she was sexed up big time. I knew that she was ready. We are both the same, loving erotic moods that range from the relaxed to the wild sided. I walked over to the guys and invited them to sit with me at the high table and stools next to the board. I told them that I wanted them to come up to my room and watch me and my wife fuck. They looked at me like I was offering them a million dollars.

“Dude, your wife is fucking hot! I don’t know if I could just watch.”, Ralph exclaimed.

“What else are you going to do, tonight? If you don’t pick something up here and it doesn’t look too promising, you can either jack off in your room or jack off while you are watching me fuck my gorgeous wife.”

“Yeah, you gotta point.”

“Look, you don’t participate. We have never done anything like this. I don’t know how it will go, but you never know. I am not making any promises. I don’t know what will happen but if you guys come up then you follow my directives or the party is over. Fair enough?”

I told them I would let them talk it over and I went over to the bar. When Ralph came over he told me that he was coming and so was Trent, one of his buddies. He said that the other one was a real asshole and he was too drunk anyway. I told him that would be fine. Trent was a little taller than me, about 6’3” and well-muscled he had dark hair and green eyes. He seemed real cool, like Ralph. We talked going up the elevator and then we went into the room. The bedroom door was closed and I told them to sit down at the bar. They asked me if we wanted to smoke a joint and I told them that we’d love to.

I went into the bedroom and noticed Rose was out on the balcony looking out over the sea smoking a cigarette. She was dressed in the corset and matching leather thong, but she didn’t have her heels on. I told her that two of them had come up and she was pleased that Trent had. She loved green eyes and dark hair. I told her that they wanted to smoke a joint and her eyes lit up. She loves to smoke out and gets totally horny when she does. We both do.

The guys were sitting on the stool smoking the reefer and we stood next to them and started talking. I could tell they were doing everything they could not to stare at Rose’s body. Once, when she walked over to the coffee table to get an ashtray they both took ample time checking out her fine ass. She had a little grin on her face as she carried it back. We smoked and talked for about twenty minutes and I could tell Rose was getting really horny. When she gets that way she can get real aggressive.

She said, “All right, I’m fucking stoned and horny as hell. You two ready for the show of the century?” They both nodded enthusiastically.

“Hang on baby. I’m running the show.”

I told the guys to have a seat on the couch and to move the coffee table out about five feet from it. I brought out a blanket and pillows and laid them out between the coffee table and the sofa. I told Rose to sit on the coffee table across from the guys. I pulled a chair to one side of the sofa and asked her to stand. I pulled out the blindfold and placed it over her head, having her sit again. I turned on some music that set an energetic tone. I motioned for the guys to stand up in front of the couch. Then, I had her stand and walk a couple of steps toward them.

“All right, Tent, without touching her I want you to undo her corset.”

He stepped over to Rose and started untying the string. Slowly it pulled loose and he took it out of each ear hole one by one. Her breathing was getting heavy and I knew she was getting really turned on. As he pulled the string totally out the corset drew open slightly exposing her chest and stomach. He pulled it on either side and she put her shoulders and arms back so he could remove it. As it came off their breathing intensified. Rose whimpered a little, just as she does when she is really feeling it. It dropped behind her and I motioned for Trent to move back to where he was previously standing.

I told Ralph to remove her thong. He went forward and untied one side then the other. Then, he gently pulled it down from both sides exposing her pussy. Again, she whimpered. It was an erotic and wanting cry of lust. She wanted to be touched. She was getting really worked up. He stood where he was next to Trent and I guided her over to them. I removed the blindfold and told her to remove their clothing without touching them. This was gonna be some test!

She went to Ralph and pulled his shirt over his head revealing a lean and taut torso. Then she unbuttoned his shorts and knelt down in one motion. Slowly she unzipped his pants. I could see his cock straining against his underwear as she pulled his shorts down, never taking her eyes off his dick. Then she put her thumbs on each side and pulled down on his underwear. His dick sprang forward, hard as a fucking rock and settled straight forward about 3 inches from her face. She marveled as pre-cum was sagging like syrup from his dick, dripping about 6-8 inches before falling to the floor. I could tell she was about to go hog fucking wild!

I told her to move to Trent. She took him in, examining his handsome face as she unbuttoned his shirt. Again she knelt down and duplicated her actions as she had before. When his dick sprung out it forcefully hit her chin, leaving pre-cum on it. She gasped at his size and stared at it from just a couple of inches. He was a couple of inches longer than me but not quite as wide. Ralph was a couple of inches smaller and somewhat thin.

I told her to get on all fours with her ass facing the guys. Pulling out the vibrating dildo I knelt next to her. She had her face buried in a pillow and was wiggling her ass seductively. The guys were slowly stroking their meet and I motioned for them to stop. Her pussy was literally dripping with juice and I gained an easy entrance with the dildo. Ever so slowly I started fucking her with it. She seductively turned back to look at the guys and their hard cocks as she began to piston back and forth.

“You guys liking this. You wanna fuck me don’t you? You would love to fuck this sweet pussy wouldn’t you?” All they could do was nod their heads. Trent was stroking his long dick and Ralph was dripping all over the floor. I still had my shorts on and I was about to bust. I pulled the dildo out and soaked it in the juices of her pussy, teasing her simultaneously. I stuck it back in and started fucking her slowly with it and reached down to lick her asshole. Rose started to scream and I knew she was gonna burst.

12