You Only Love Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming, Ace!" I yelped out helplessly underneath him.

Other than the obnoxious echoing of my heartbeat, Ace let out a high pitched cry. A warm slimy wave in my stomach followed suit. My arms went paralyzed while my lower body writhed. He continued to dip into my pussy as my tight virgin muscles milked his cock for all it was worth. For what seemed like an eternity, Ace was gushing deep inside of my loins. The warmth ran throughout my womb as I laid there, calm and still.

"I love you," Ace managed, wiping the sudden tears off of my blushed face. "Do not cry, mi sol. You are mine now and I am yours. We will make love like this every night."

I was sobbing from the sudden burst of emotions. To sustain the fading orgasm, I humped backwards onto Ace's shaft until I was physically spent. As I flopped onto the sweat-soaked mattress, Ace collapsed on top of my back. While I lay there, muscles contracted as Ace's seed dribbled out of my stretched love canal.

"I love you too," I sighed. "Eres mi luna, ¿no? (You are my moon, right?)"

"Sí," Ace agreed with a calming smile. "Soy tu luna y tu amor por mucho tiempo. (Yes, I am your moon and your love forever.)"

For the rest of that evening, Ace and I cuddled together in my full-sized bed, still naked. We both fell asleep at 11 PM after having two more rounds of calmer and quieter sex. While Ace was about to shut his eye in the dark, he overheard the sound of a key twisting the tumbler of the front door to the house.

There we were: spread out on my bed and naked. The house was basked in the heavy, murky scent of passionate sex and there was a Blue Bird school bus parked in the driveway. Ace let go of my hips and began to shake me awake. However, he was too late.

"Anna! What the fuck is a school bus doing in our driveway?!" An enraged feminine voice shouted.

I awoke to the shout and panicked. It was my belligerent and narrow minded mother. She was home early...Ace stared at me with an expression only laced with fear. Frantically, I didn't know what to do other than throw him onto the other side of the bed.

As Ace went to stand up, my bedroom door flew opened. Ace and I froze, like deer in headlights as my mother stared at us with her light brown eyes searing with fury. There was silence which also added to the tension in the room. As I threw the comforter across my legs, I managed to break the silence.

"Well, you only love once," I choked, apprehensively.

Both Ace and my mom gave me a cold, sharp stare that made me sulk back underneath the covers. Oh, if looks could kill! My mother's lip cringed as obscenities were about the pour out. Somehow I felt Ace and I would survive this set back, then again, you only live once.

...

"You Only Learn Twice" coming for 2013!

Comments and critiques needed!