You Owe Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers

She laughed as they quickly approached the hotel. "Men are all the same," she said with fake disgust. "I'll just have to live with it."

"Or date women," Brian suggested.

"Not likely," she assured him.

Her trip through the hotel lobby was met with the same gawking as before, regardless of the man walking next to her. For all the fun she liked to have flashing cleavage, the attention she was receiving because of her dress was almost overwhelming her. She felt very secure once the elevator door closed behind them. She allowed her body to lightly touch Brian's. They both would have killed for that elevator to get stuck halfway.

But the door eventually opened and Emily led the way while pulling out her key card.

"I'm surprised you found it," Brian kidded her.

She looked back over her shoulder. "Don't you have to get home?"

"OK. OK. No more 'Emily can't find anything' jokes."

She unlocked the door. "Good. Now come on in. Please."

Brian couldn't remember the last time he entered a hotel room with a woman who wasn't his wife. He was pretty sure it never happened. If it did, he was too drunk to remember or enjoy it. On this occasion, he had all his faculties and fully intended to enjoy every extra second he had with Emily.

He felt a little bit like he was in an old movie. Bogart and Bacall. Except there was no hazy smoke or bottles of scotch sitting around.

Emily locked the door and laid her purse on the dresser. "I'm afraid I don't have anything to offer you to drink," she said apologetically.

Brian sat on the couch. "That's OK. I'm fine."

Emily joined him, an arm's length away on the other half of the tiny sofa. She crossed her legs and pulled gently on the bottom of her dress. At the restaurant, the table prevented Brian from getting such a look at her slender, yet firm, legs. He made no attempt to hide his short, appreciative glance.

"Between the outfit you wore to work and this dress, I'd say you feel comfortable dressed up. Is that true?" Brian said.

"I prefer jeans and a t-shirt," Emily said truthfully. "I'm a small city girl. Maybe because of that, I enjoy putting on dressier clothes every now and then. It doesn't bother me."

"I'm sure you look good in anything. I'll choose McDonald's if we ever eat out again just to find out."

"Oh, please," she complained. "I'll pay for something better. No matter who owes who. Or is that 'whom'? I never know."

Brian smiled. "I get the idea. You're buying."

After a pause, Emily said, "I'll hate leaving on this trip. I've had fun already."

"I'm glad," Brian said. "But I'm thinking you'd find a way to have fun with or without me."

"That's not necessarily true. I'm not a big flirt," Emily said, knowing she was not being entirely honest.

At the same time she spoke, she turned to face him more directly, causing the dress to ride up her creamy thighs.

"The prettiest women don't have to flirt."

She blushed and looked down at the floor. "You can never be too safe. Sometimes it's better to flirt anyway."

"What's your favorite flirt technique?" Brian asked with a playful grin.

Emily was more than happy to play along. "Unbutton an extra button. Don't wear a bra. Kick the guy under the table and make it sound accidental."

Brian tried not to laugh. "So you didn't get to flirt much tonight, did you? You have no buttons to unbutton. I don't know about the bra, but I would bet you have one on. And the kicking was accidental, wasn't it?"

"The first one was."

She looked at him and leaned back so that she was almost lying on her side. "And it's getting late."

"You can start any time," Brian said quietly. "Give me your best flirt."

Emily lifted her right leg and swung it onto Brian's leg. With a quick jerk of her foot, her shoe fell off. She repeated the process with her other leg, showing plenty of skin in the process. When she let her legs rest near his lap, Brian ran his fingers up and down the hose-covered skin.

"That works," he said.

"So, what's YOUR favorite flirt technique?" she said.

Brian thought for a moment, his hand resting on Emily's calf. He debated just how far he wanted to go with a woman he knew for less than one day. He chose the middle ground.

"I like a slow tease. A gradual buildup to the critical moment," he explained.

Emily put her feet back on the floor and rose from the couch. She moved a couple feet in front of him and faced Brian. Out of her heels, she looked more petite. But still very sexy.

She reached inside the bottom of her dress with both hands and slowly raised them to her waist. Just as she was about to expose herself to him, she began to pull down on her pantyhose. Emily bent at the waist as she lowered the stockings, presenting a silhouette of her curvaceous body. Gingerly, she stepped out of the pantyhose one foot at a time.

Brian didn't know where to look. Her breasts came dangerously close to falling out of her dress. Her ass nearly appeared from under the hem. Her bare legs were tanned and inviting.

Emily momentarily stood before Brian with her hands behind her back and a devilish grin on her face. Then she slowly walked toward him. When she got to his legs, she put her feet outside of his and moved closer. She ended up sitting on top of his knees.

"Something like that?" she asked.

"I think I'm dealing with an expert."

Emily reached down and took hold of Brian's hands. She pulled them across the top of her legs until they were under her dress. Then she let go and allowed Brian to linger wherever he wanted, hoping he'd move them even higher. He did.

Brian soon surmised she did not have panties on. His hands felt the cool skin of her upper legs and the beginning of the gentle curve of her ass. Still no panties.

They were looking into each others eyes. Emily leaned forward and brought her face closer to his. Their lips parted in anticipation of the kiss that was about to happen.

Their lips met and a soft kiss began. Emily nudged herself forward and Brian's hands cupped the top of her ass. The kiss became more passionate. Brian squeezed her soft skin a little harder.

Emily's tongue found Brian's and they moaned softly in unison. The attraction between them had built up over one short day, but both of them felt the outpouring of a long-restrained need for a partner of the opposite sex. Brian pulled her closer, so that Emily's ass was now squarely in his lap. He reached under her to feel her small, but firm, cheeks. She could feel his ever-growing erection.

Emily wrapped her arms around Brian's neck and they were officially in the midst of a long, hard, and fervent embrace. She leaned into him harder. He felt her body on his. The heat became evident through their clothes.

The combination of Brian's hands under her dress and Emily's constant scooting forward caused her bare pussy to finally make contact with the substantial bulge in his pants. For both of them, it was all that was needed to push them over the edge.

A loving embrace turned into foreplay of various means. Brian lifted Emily's dress and let his hands wander over the entirety of her lower body. Emily ground her pussy into his lap, seeking out the hard cock inside his pants.

Emily was the first to cave in to her most natural instincts. She reached down and pulled her dress up, swiftly pulling it over her head and tossing it aside. Once both of them fully realized what had just happened, they slowed down and Brian took a good, long, hard look at the beautiful body that was in front of him.

The tiny bra delicately held her breasts in place, just inches from his face as she sat very upright in his lap. Her bare stomach, hips and legs seemed to crave his touch. The intimate space between her legs displayed just a wisp of closely cut hair.

He was staring at her bra, and breasts.

"Take it off, Brian. Please."

He reached behind her, fumbled for a second, and then found the hook to her bra. He removed it as if something might break if he moved too fast. The bra fell to the floor and his eyes returned to the luscious breasts.

Emily's nipples were hard. He knew he would get to touch them; lick them; whatever she wanted him to do. But he didn't go there, yet. He admired the fullness of her chest first and waited for her to invite him.

Emily welcomed his calm approach. She was ready for him, but was excited even more by his maturity. She began to unbutton his shirt. When it was off, she leaned into him again to kiss, this time feeling his bare skin against hers and the resulting flutter inside her pussy.

She hoped Brian didn't notice how her hands shook when she reached for his belt. She continued to kiss him to try to keep his eyes and mind occupied. Emily had his belt open and his pants unzipped before she backed away.

She looked down at the white shorts that appeared inside his pants. Emily pushed herself off his knees and leaned over, grabbing the top of his pants in the process. She pulled them down, stopping only to take off his shoes and socks. With Brian down to just shorts, she moved up to him again.

Her eyes never seemed to wander from his cock. The outline of the thick, hard shaft was clearly visible and she ran her palm up the entire length one time. The tip was under the waistband of his underwear, so it didn't take much for her to expose it. The swollen head was her first hint at what was to follow. As Emily pulled Brian's shorts down, the size of his cock sent all new shivers through her body.

She got Brian naked before crawling between his legs and looking up at his lustful eyes. He tenderly ran his fingers through her hair.

"Don't do anything you don't want to do," he told her with all sincerity.

"But I want to do it all," she whined.

He smiled nervously. "Then don't let me stop you."

Emily giggled that familiar laugh that Brian was learning to love. He watched her run her fingers up and down his shaft in preparation of what was to come. He hoped...he prayed...that he would last long enough to enjoy it.

Emily kissed the tip of Brian's cock. She licked him one time. And then again, from the base to the top with the widest part of her tongue. She felt the cock twitch and throb a little harder. Emily began to imagine it deep inside her body and she, too, began to throb.

It wasn't long before Emily spread her lips and engulfed the upper half of Brian's cock with her mouth. She focused her tongue on the sensitive underside of the tip, but her lips seemed to be everywhere else. Brian closed his eyes as she applied more and more pressure and began a slow, rhythmic bobbing of her head.

On about the third trip down the cock, Emily's lips came in contact with his balls. She waited for a second, and then pulled back up. Brian had never experienced anything so good. His soft moans urged Emily on.

Brian never put his hand on her head. He didn't have to. She knew what he wanted and she knew how to provide it.

The sweet taste of his precum told Emily it was time to change tactics.

She let the cock slide out of her mouth and she moved forward so her breasts touched it. Emily rubbed him with her tits for a moment, and then held the cock in place in her cleavage as she slid up and down. Another drop of clear fluid appeared and Emily used her nipple to wipe him clean. A short string of precum extended between the cock and her tit before finally breaking.

With a grin on her face, Emily moved up and placed the nipple in front of Brian's lips. He eagerly licked her clean and bit tenderly on the erect nipple.

She was back in his lap, the throbbing cock rubbing against her pussy. Emily and Brian were both ready to end the foreplay.

"I want you, Brian," Emily said softly. "I want you inside me."

"Here, or the bed?" he asked.

Emily gracefully slid off his body and moved to the side of the bed. She lowered herself onto her back, with her legs hanging over the side.

"Right here," she said, looking up at him.

Brian's stiff cock pulsed at the sight of her young, lithe body spread out before him. Her breasts rose from her chest. Her stomach was flat and smooth. Her thighs were silky and soft.

Brian managed to look back up at her face one more time as he approached her. Her hair lay disheveled around her, but those eyes...those magnificent eyes could never look anything but enticing.

Emily spread her legs. Brian stepped between them and ran his fingers up the outside of her thighs. Eventually he was close enough to let his cock rest on top of her exposed pussy. He reached up and dragged the tips of her fingers across her tits, stopping long enough to pinch her nipples and produce a moan of pleasure from Emily.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

She nodded. "More than ready."

With his hands back down on her hips, Brian placed his cock at the entrance to her vagina. Emily was soaking wet and Brian was as hard as he'd ever been. This wasn't going to be difficult.

But he entered her slowly and watched her face. Emily's eyes were closed and her mouth open; her lips rounded into an 'O' of delight as he pushed deeper. By the time he was completely in and his balls were touching her ass, she was beginning to sigh out loud.

Brian put his hands under her ass and held her up as he began to pull his cock out and re-enter her. Emily voluntarily raised her hips another inch or two the faster Brian went. Soon, the sound of their bodies interacting filled the hotel room.

It was calm, cadenced sex at first. They both enjoyed the simple act and the release it was bound to generate. But lust had been building up during the day and it wouldn't take much to move the excitement level up a notch or two.

Emily initiated it with just a few words.

"That feels so good, Brian," she said. "Do it harder, please."

It was spoken as a request, but her voice had a tinge of desperation to it. Brian responded quickly when he felt her body tighten around his cock. He put his hands behind her ass and pulled her closer. He drove his cock into her harder, deeper and faster.

"Yes. Yes!," Emily moaned.

The bed began to shake under her and Emily gripped the covers with both hands, forming two fists to match the tense nature of her legs and stomach. Every muscle in her body was starting to prepare for the inevitable orgasm Brian was leading her to. She was half embarrassed by the fact she was ready to cum so rapidly. But there was no controlling it.

"Oh God, Brian. Just like that! Harder!"

He disregarded any intentions of being gentle with her. She demanded more and he provided it. The sound of his cock sliding in and out of her, combined with their bodies smacking together, was nearly louder than their mutual moans and groans.

He gazed at her breasts as they rolled back and forth as a result of his thrusts. Semi-coherent words of encouragement were haltingly spoken. She continued to squeeze his cock tighter.

"Ohhhh, yes! Yessss! Almost..."

Emily arched her back and tilted her head back.

"Fuck! Now. Now!"

Brian watched the young woman cum. She met every one of his thrusts with her own return push. She moaned, dug at the covers with her fingers, and rolled her head side to side in delight. He felt her juices gathering around his cock and the sound of their sex reached a new level.

Eventually, she finished and opened her eyes to look up at him. She smiled.

"Come here," she said, reaching up with both arms.

Brian dropped his body onto hers, never pulling out. They rolled onto the bed completely and hugged. Emily kissed him longer and harder than she had all night, continuing to push her body onto his and feeling him enter her and pull out at a slow rate. She forced them to roll some more until she was on top.

They settled into a comfortable position.

"That was wonderful," Emily said. "Now I want you to cum inside me."

"This won't take long," Brian warned her with a smile.

"Maybe I'll just have to tease you a bit and see if I can prolong it," she answered.

"Good luck."

She lifted her body until only the head of his cock was inside her. She looked down at him. "Do you want more of me or not?"

"You know I do."

Emily slid down so slowly Brian hardly knew she was moving. She contracted her muscles around him. And then she pulled up again.

He groaned involuntarily.

"Tell me what you want, Brian."

"I want to cum inside you," he said.

"Don't be so nice. Tell me what you really want."

He looked at her tousled hair; her cheeks flushed from sex; her beautiful eyes and lips; her tits as they hung in front of him.

"I want to fuck you, Emily."

She grinned. "That's much better. Now, let's fuck."

Emily lowered her body onto his and leaned forward. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. Brian massaged her smooth skin, letting the breasts rest in his palms.

"I love to have my nipples squeezed, Brian. Don't be afraid to hurt me," Emily said.

Each new insight into her preferences excited Brian even more, and he eagerly complied with her wishes. He rolled her nipples between his fingers and gripped them until he was sure it was causing pain. Emily's cries were clearly those of someone enjoying every second of what was happening to her. Their fucking increased in speed and intensity. Brian squeezed her tits even harder.

Before long, Brian was holding her by the ass. He told her he was close. She said she was, too. The bed creaked and skin slammed against skin.

"Ohhhhhh fuck, Emily."

"That's it, Brian. Cum for me."

He drove up into her a half dozen more times. "Fuck. Fuck! I'm...almost..."

"C'mon!"

That instant when everything seemed to freeze, when all feeling seemed to leave his body, was always Brian's favorite part of sex. The anticipation of cumming seemed to exclude any of the five senses. Time stood still. His cock was inside Emily from the tip to his balls. And he waited.

One second. Maybe two. It seemed like an eternity before the first blast of cum exploded out of his cock. The sound that he made could only be reproduced at that very instant, when his body gave in to the treatment given it by the beautiful woman in his lap.

The first shot was followed by another, and another. Emily urged him on, but he barely heard her. He just kept cumming and slamming his cock into her harder.

Brian didn't notice Emily's hand on her clit, furiously rubbing her most sensitive area. But he couldn't help but notice, and hear, the result of her masturbation. They came together. The combined juices poured out of Emily and down her thigh. They clung to each other in an attempt to keep the orgasms going all night.

But it was over much too quickly. Still, they were totally satisfied.

Emily fell onto Brian's body and they held each other silently for several minutes, occasionally rolling from side to side. The wetness between their legs was a cool, damp mess that they accepted as the price of successful sex.

The first to speak was Brian.

"You owe me."

Emily looked at him with wide eyes of surprise. "I owe you?"

"You owe me an orgasm."

"The day is getting more expensive by the hour," she said.

Emily wrapped Brian in her arms and rolled the two of them under the covers with a playful giggle. Her head drifted between his legs. Payment would come via her mouth.

eroslit
eroslit
2,739 Followers
12