You Owe Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
05Little
05Little
109 Followers

We were almost to the door when I let go of him and began walking backwards. He turned and watched me, one eyebrow raised in question. I didn't stop until my butt hit my bed. I climbed up on the side and without even giving myself a moment to hesitate, to think about what I was doing, I pulled my sweatshirt over my head. When it cleared, my hair tumbled loose from my bun and I shook it around my shoulders.

"You do owe me. Come feed me, Bill," I reached for him, stretching out my hand.

He didn't hesitate either, thank God. In a moment, he was right in front of me, holding my hand.

"Are you sure, baby?" he asked.

"Since the first moment I saw you, I climb in my bed every night and touch myself and think of you," I admitted.

"I lay below you and fist my cock and think of you," he groaned.

I leaned forward, brushing my lips against his beautiful chest. My mere touch had him inhaling deeply. That did wonders for my confidence. I kept my mouth on him as I dragged my hands over what could only be described as an eight pack before inching them down over the fly of his jeans. I was touching him, only a couple thin layers of cloth separated us from being skin-to-skin, and he was so fucking hot and hard.

Bill's hands went to my shoulders, brushing the thin straps of my cami down my arms. I popped the first button just as his right hand sneaked in from my side and cupped me. The feel of his hot palm on my bare breast, his fingers seeking and finding my nipple, caused me to yank at his fly, opening it with one fierce tug.

I met his gaze, his beautiful eyes smoldering for me as he massaged and manipulated my breast.

"Finish it, Nanc," he dared me.

I hauled his jeans and briefs down in one pull and only then did I look away from his eyes. I was so close to him, his cock bobbed when released from the confines, hitting me on the underside of my chin, his hot precum marking me. The biggest cock I had ever seen was right in front of me and it belonged to the man I had desired for so long. It was long and thick, a huge tip dripping with cum that led to at least an 8-inch shaft of black steel. I grabbed his ass, ready to bring him closer, to lick him and suck him deep inside my mouth.

Bill had other plans. He released my breast and made quick work of retrieving and bringing my hands in front of me. As I went to fist him, he pulled my cami over my head and pushed me flat to the bed. I raised up on my elbows as he removed his boots and socks before he shucked off his briefs and jeans. He stood between my legs, looking me over head to toe as his hands covered my breasts, rubbing my nipples with his palms, attempting to soothe the budded tips.

"My God, I knew you'd be beautiful, baby, but this...I never could have imagined," he growled as his hands traveled down my tummy. "I need you naked. I need to see every fucking inch of you."

I shivered as his hands dipped into the sides of my pants, quickly sliding under me to uncover my ass and then yank them completely off of me.

"Oh fuck, Nanc..." he held my knees, opening me to his gaze. "Look at your pretty pussy with that little bit of red hair. I am so hungry for you."

He tugged me towards the end of the bed, spreading me wider. His head disappeared between my legs and he licked me. I wailed in pleasure at the first touch of his hot tongue traveling up and down, over and over again, lapping up my wetness. I didn't have the strength to sit up but I grabbed his head, pushing myself against him as I pulled him into me.

"Bill!" I cried. "Please don't stop...don't ever stop."

He used his one hand to spread my nether lips and he stabbed his tongue inside of me, swirling it around, making me wetter still. His shoulders kept my legs open as I dug my nails into his skull, thrashing against his face. I didn't think the pleasure could possibly get any more intense and then his tongue traveled north, battering my clit.

"Please suck me, suck my clit and make me cum," I begged, needing the torment to end.

And he did. He closed his lips around my tight little kernel and sucked hard. I felt the spiraling begin deep inside of me and then I felt him inch one thick finger into my cunt. He curled it upwards, finding a spot only my curved dildo had ever reached. He worked me with his mouth and his finger, fucking that fat digit in and out of me, stroking my wetness, my tight inner core. I could hear how wet I was for him, I could hear his heavy breathing and still, he never let go. He kept working me, waiting for me to burst, and when I did, I screamed.

I felt it boil up inside of me and I tried to pull him away, knowing what was about to happen, what had only happened with my toy, yielded by my own hand. He refused to let go and I came, squirting in his mouth, all over his face and his finger. He rode it with me and then went back to lapping me, licking me clean.

"Bill," I chanted his name, almost like a prayer, as he continued to nuzzle me.

"Fuck Nanc, that was so hot," he moaned against my thigh. "You taste so damn good."

I was speechless. I shivered in shock and from the most intense pleasure I had ever experienced. He rubbed his fingers over my pussy lips and I went up on wobbly elbows, watching him. His chin and cheeks were wet with my moisture. He watched me watching him and placed his left hand on my lower belly, soothing me. I grasped it, entwining our fingers, as his fingertips parted me. My eyes went wide, wondering if I could take any more.

"Bill," I pleaded, "come here. I want to touch you, to taste you."

"I'm not done with you yet, sweets," he tucked two fingertips inside of me. "You're really tight and I don't want to hurt you when I sink deep inside of you. I may not be able to be gentle."

"I don't want gentle," I whimpered as those tips retreated before burrowing further, "I want you and everything you want to do to me. I'm a big girl, I can handle it."

His fingers sunk deeper, opening my pussy and scissoring wide inside of me. His thumb of the same hand pressed hard to my clit and then began rotating in little circles.

"Cum for me again, Nanc," he demanded. "No one's ever squirted for me. I want more...more of your sweet cream. I want to watch it pour out of you and flood me."

"Bill..." I squeezed his fingers tight, with my own and with my pussy. I felt so full of him, I couldn't wait to feel his body over me, his cock fucking into me.

"Do you need my mouth on your clit, baby? I can feel it hardening under my thumb. Your cunt is soaked, it's coating my fingers," he thrust them deeper and I knew I had taken their entire length.

My hips began to undulate and his hand stayed on my tummy, opening his fingers wider inside of me, stretching towards my navel. My hand covered his, holding him to me, needing to be connected to him.

"When my cock's inside you, I'm going to be so deep, almost to your belly. I can't wait to watch you take me, your pretty pink pussy covering my shaft with your sweet girlie cum, your belly moving from my length filling you, my lips feeding on your nipples. But first..." he began to duck his head, "my mouth wants more of you."

He latched onto my clit and sucked hard. His thumb stroked my pussy while his two fat fingers fucked in and out of me. I felt so full, I had no idea how I would take his big weighty cock that I had unwrapped so long ago. I loved what he was doing for me, how alive and how cherished he made me feel, but I couldn't wait to be full of his hot steel.

He tucked his fingers upward, stroking that same hot spot and I felt the sensations building inside of me again. I dug my heels into the mattress, raised my hips toward his face and he fingered and sucked me harder. My clit was so sensitive and I imagined his lips wrapped around it, my red pussy hair laying against his upper lip. The thought of our colors, combined with his touch, sent me flying. I shrieked and I quaked and I squirted harder than before. I could not believe how much cum poured out of me.

"Oh fuck," I cried, falling back to the bed as he removed his fingers, opened his mouth over my pussy and drank every drop of cum that he had cajoled out of me. My fingers clawed at the sheets as I continued to undulate under him. He kept at me as both of his hands worked their way up my body, covered my breasts, molded me under his palms.

I felt like I was sinking into the mattress as I melted under his touch. His mouth traveled to the tops of my legs, his nose nuzzling that most sensitive area between my upper thigh and my abdomen. I grabbed onto his head, shivering as I tried to nudge him away.

"Mmm..." he laughed against me, "you're so ticklish."

"Yes, I am," I admitted.

He tucked his hands under me, cupping my ass and hauling me into the middle of the bed. I looked up at him as he came to his knees on the bed between my splayed thighs. His cock hung heavy and hard and was dripping precum that was running down the sides of his shaft.

"Look at you..." I breathed, sitting up.

"Nanc, you don't have to do anything," he told me.

"Don't try and stop me, Bill," I placed my hands on his hips, dragging them down over his tight ass. "I need to taste you, I want to feel you in my mouth, down my throat."

I pulled him within an inch of me and blew on his shaft, my mouth hovering over him. He groaned, his hands disappearing into my hair. I wanted to feel him pull the strands, I wanted to make him feel as passionate and alive as he made me. I wanted him to lose control and cum down my throat like I had cum in his mouth...twice.

I looked up at him, meeting his beautiful eyes as I ran my tongue up the underside of his shaft. He was hot and hard, pulsing under me. His eyes went dark as his hands tightened in my hair. I retraced my steps, licking up and down the length of him, cleaning up his precum. He tasted unlike anything I had ever experienced.

"Baby, please..." he begged.

I opened my mouth over the throbbing head and sucked him inside, swirling my tongue over the tip, battering it like he had my clit. I sunk my nails into his ass as I pulled him deeper, opening my mouth as wide as I could over him, my drool wetting more of his shaft as I felt it begin to drizzle from my lips. I drew him out only to take a breath before quickly sucking him back inside the cavern of my mouth.

"Fuck sweetie," his hands tightened in my hair, "your mouth feels so damn good. Our colors, your pretty pink lips wrapped around my cock, is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen."

I brought my right hand to his shaft, holding him steady, wishing I could take all of him down my throat. I grasped the base of him as I moved my mouth faster, loving the taste of him, the weight of him inside of me. I hollowed out my cheeks as I squeezed him and tightened my mouth on him, seeking his release, needing to do for him what he so selflessly had done for me, twice.

My left hand dropped from his ass to below his legs, cupping his balls in my palm. He was smooth and tight to the touch, weighing heavy in my fingers and I clasped them gently, rotating them. He cursed a string of obscenities and stopped holding himself still. I looked up at him, my eyes beginning to water slightly, as I watched him throw his head back in ecstasy and fuck my mouth. I held tight to him, loving the feel of his thick meat on my tongue, the tip of him oozing down the back of my throat. He looked down at me just as his eyes went completely dark emerald and he emptied his cum into me, feeding me.

"Nanc!" he screamed, shaking in my grip.

I continued to pull at the root of him with one hand, rolling his balls in my other palm, watching him as he gave me all of him. All I wanted was to swallow him whole. He was as deep as he could go and his bursts shot rapidly down my throat, coating me with his hot essence.

His fingers slowly began to loosen in my hair, stroking my strands as I began to pull back slightly and lick him, but not yet ready to fully let him go.

"I've never...that was so intense. I was overcome. I'm so sorry, baby," he muttered, panting for breath. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," I promised him, letting him retreat but keeping my lips against him, cleaning him of all his hot, yummy cum.

His hands traveled to my neck, pulling my face up to meet his satisfied expression.

"Lay back, Nanc," he told me. "I need more of you."

I grasped his upper arms, conscious of his bandage, holding him tight as he pushed me to my back, coming down over me, settling his hips between my open thighs. His hands continued to stroke my hair, soothing me, searching my hairline as if he thought he had yanked too hard.

"You sure you're okay?" he asked again.

"Yes, Bill, yes...I'd do it all again," I reassured him, licking my lips. "You tasted so good."

He smiled at me before leaning forward to nip at my mouth. He held my head as he slowly kissed me, teasing me with his light caress. I ran my hands up and down his back. He was solid muscle under my fingers, rippling under my palms. His lips traveled to each jaw and then my chin before sliding down to my neck. He bit me gently and then soothed me with a flick of his tongue. I shivered at each caress.

He made his way to one of my nipples and latched on, sucking hard. His hand cupped my side before sliding down under my ass and pulling me closer to his groin. His cock swelled against me, gliding through my wetness.

"Please, Bill...it's been so long, please don't make me wait," I whimpered.

He looked beautiful against me, my freckled chest under his dark, chiseled face. He dragged his mouth to my other nipple, looking up at me. He bit me lightly, holding the tip between his teeth, skimming it with his tongue. I tilted my neck down, brushing my lips against his forehead, grinding my pussy against him. He went up on his forearms as his mouth traveled down my tummy, his tongue dipping into my belly button, causing me to squirm.

"Why did we wait so long, Nanc?" he groaned, coming to his knees between my spread thighs. "Remember my first week here, when we got stuck in the elevator? You pulled out a book and hid in the corner. All I kept thinking about was tugging you onto my lap. You smelled so fucking good. Even then, I was hard for you."

How could I have forgotten about the elevator? I had been so very aware of him, shocked at what I felt for him when I had only shaken his hand the day he had moved in. He grasped his shaft, dragging it up and down my pussy folds, pressing himself against me to spread me, to let my wetness coat him. I bit my lip at the exquisite torture.

"Tonight won't be enough, baby. I will need to feast on you regularly," he warned me.

"Feed me, Bill," I beckoned him with a thrust of my hips, "fill me with you."

He watched my eyes as he pressed the tip into me and I gasped as I felt myself stretch to accommodate the width of him.

"Tell me, Bill," I cupped my breasts, "tell me what we look like."

"You're so beautiful, baby...so pink, so plump, so wet," he pushed a bit harder. "When I retreat, I can see your cream covering me. It's like we're chocolate and strawberry making vanilla."

"I don't want vanilla," I teased him and he laughed.

"After I said it, I realized how cheesy I sounded," he admitted, snickering. "You're so incredibly pale and I'm so dark, one might think we would never go together but we blend and we fit perfectly."

"Give me more. I won't break," I assured him, digging my heels into the mattress and lifting my hips higher, taking more of him.

"Do that again, baby," he moaned, his thumb reaching for my clit. "Work your pussy on me, take what you want."

"You're supposed to be feeding me," I reminded him.

"If I come down over you, I'll lose control," he warned.

"Lose control, Bill," I begged, beckoning for him to cover me. "Give me all of you."

He grabbed me under my thighs and pressed them upwards, his shoulders under the crooks of my knees, his hands coming to rest on either side of me. I held on tightly to the back of his neck. At his move, his tip had almost released from me and I already missed him. I needed to feel him buried deep inside of me.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," he whispered, thrusting his hips.

I cried out in pure pleasure as I opened to half of him. I was so wet, I could hear us.

"Yes...more, more, more..." I chanted, pleading with him.

He pulled back slightly, rotated his hips, and shoved deeper. His mouth pressed against my knee, which I had no idea was an erogenous zone. I squeezed him with my cunt muscles, not wanting him to leave. I eventually relaxed them and he pulled completely out of me, rubbing his tip against my dripping pussy lips. I bit my lip to avoid screaming in frustration and dug my fingernails into his neck.

Bill switched his lips to my other knee and looked up at me, his eyes checking on me before drifting down to my heaving breasts.

"You. Owe. Me." I accentuated every word.

He grinned at me right before he heaved his entire fat cock inside of me. For a moment, it stole my breath. My mouth opened wide, my eyes as big as saucers. He pulled out halfway and speared me again, giving me what I wanted, giving me all of him. I clawed at him and he fucked me harder. In and out he thrust and I took him to the root. I had never been touched in the places he was reaching, never been stroked in the sensitive spots that were coming alive under his cock.

With each push, his balls hit my ass. They were so hard for me, so full of his cum and I could remember the taste, the feel of his essence pouring out of him and down my throat. His hips pumped faster, driving every inch of himself inside of me and I felt myself begin to quake. His groin brushed my clit and I knew that I was finally going to explode in a million little pieces under his touch.

"Cum for me, baby," Bill demanded. "Fuck, you're so tight. Cum all over my cock."

Sweat began to build on his brow as he fucked me, taking me harder than I'd ever been taken. I was completely stretched over his shaft, wide open for his hot steel and I screamed at the onslaught of his invasion. The tremors rippled through me head to toe and I squirted, raining down over him. I let out a guttural cry as I let the spasms take over, giving him complete control over me.

"Look at you," he pounded me, not letting up, not letting me down from my high. "You're so fucking beautiful, so full of me, I'm so deep inside of you..."

He moved faster, butting in and out of me, and with one fierce shove, planted himself and yelled his release. His hot cum boiled out of him, bursting deep inside the core of me. He was so hot, setting parts of me on fire all over again. I spiraled, cumming again as he filled me with his load, his balls pressing tight to me as they emptied.

"Bill," I sighed.

"I know, baby," he lowered my legs, keeping himself buried to the hilt inside of me as he lay his chest over mine and took my mouth, his tongue snaking deep inside. I sucked at him, still gasping for breath.

We were stuck together by my creamy cum and juice and I could still feel his shaft pulsing as it stayed lodged deep in my pussy. I dragged my hands down him, stroking his back as we both found our way back from such an incredible high.

"Hi," he breathed against my mouth.

"Hi," I smiled, clearly beaming in ecstasy as my tummy growled beneath his weight.

"I need to feed you actual food," he laughed and began to retreat from me as I whimpered at the loss. "Stay here and I'll reheat the pizza."

"No, I'll meet you in front of the fireplace," I told him.

"The fireplace?" he raised an eyebrow as he stood up over me.

"I'll tell you all about it when I get there," I winked.

05Little
05Little
109 Followers
12