You. Owe. Me. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj228212
rj228212
376 Followers

Chris felt his heart glow and he kissed her softly. "You're full of surprises lately." She sighed happily and cuddled closer to him. "I still can't believe you watched a porn." Then he remembered her camera at the soccer game. "You know, I've never seen any of your work."

"My work?" She said it like she had no clue what he was talking about.

"Your pictures. Your photos. Your work."

He felt her eyelashes against his arm as her eyes opened. "I didn't think you were interested." She looked up at him again with curiosity.

"I am," he said simply.

She looked surprised, though pleasantly. "Okay. I'll go get my laptop."

She hopped up and gave him a quick lascivious smile as his eyes trailed to her naked butt as she opened the door to his room and disappeared out of sight. He listened to her rummage around her room until she found her laptop and returned, closing his door behind her. There was something surreal about them both being exposed, but Chris was quickly warming up to the idea. As Laura sat Indian-style on the bed beside him, it seemed obvious that so was she.

"You have the cable for the LCD?" she asked, and Chris quickly pulled it from under his bed. Laura connected one end to the video display on her laptop. The other end ran across the room where it connected with the LCD screen's tuner. Chris switched over to PC mode, and - viola. Her desktop was now on the high resolution display.

"Just so you know," she said. "A lot of these are pretty monochromatic."

He nodded. Whatever that means, he thought. It took her a matter of seconds to bring up her folder of pictures. She double clicked and the first one was on the screen.

Chris was silent for a moment before he finally said, "Wow."

"It's that barn and silo out behind the development," she said. "You know the one I mean, right?"

He did. He and his friends used to have camp outs in each other's backyards. They would always walk out to an old cemetery late at night and would pass that exact barn and silo on their way. But he never remembered it looking anything like this. "Kiddo, I'm impressed."

She smacked his tummy playfully. "Stop calling me that." Then her hand slid down his abs to his soft penis. She looked at him and smiled. "This is kinda nice, isn't it?"

His hand started sliding over the top of her thigh, and he returned the smile. "Yeah, it is."

Their movements weren't designed to arouse. Just soothe. Laura found it very relaxing.

"Anyway, moving on," she said, using her free hand to navigate the mouse.

The next picture came up.

Chris took it in, then asked, "Do any of these have names or titles?"

She shrugged. "I don't like titles."

"Why?"

"I think a picture should speak for itself. Naming them or giving them titles feels like a cheat."

"But it could add context."

She gave him a knowing look that said, trust me, I'm the photographer, I know what I'm talking about. "If it needs a title for context, then how good is the picture in the first place?"

She gave his limp member a soft squeeze to punctuate her point. He chuckled and nodded to the screen. "Well, these are pretty good."

"Thank you," she beamed. "I took it on election day. Didn't realize how appropriate it would turn out." She bit her lip thoughtfully. "Think maybe I jinxed us?"

"No. Country's just fucked up."

She clicked on to the next picture.

"What the..." He tilted his head first to one side then the other. "Is that even real?"

"Yep."

"You took that?"

"Yep."

"What is it? Smoke?"

"Yep," she said with a quick, cute nod. "Cigarette smoke."

"You smoke?"

"No," she shook her head, "one of my girlfriends at school does. You know, the one who taught me how to..."

"Masturbate?"

"Exactly. She smokes. I took it at her apartment."

Chris raised an eyebrow. "I've always been curious. How does one girlfriend teach another to masturbate?"

By now, simply because it had been getting so much attention, Chris's cock had begun to fill out in her hand. It wasn't hard and he knew it wouldn't be for a while yet, but it wasn't 100% soft anymore either. She rubbed her thumb over his ridge and gave him a mischievous grin. "Well, certainly not the way you and I showed each other." She leaned in and kissed him deeply on the lips.

His hand on her thigh descended between her legs, a single finger brushing against the still moist lips of her pussy. She giggled into the kiss. "So she didn't do anything like that," Chris asked with a smile.

She shook her head, her hand beginning to slowly pump up and down on his shaft.

"Did she do anything...like this?" His finger wiggled between her folds of flesh, gently nudging her still swollen clit.

Her eyes fluttered closed momentarily and she bit her bottom lip, then shook her head again. "No, she didn't." Her eyes twinkled at his. "But then, I'm sure none of your guy friends ever did...this." And she leaned over and slowly took his semi-erection in her mouth, her tongue sliding methodically over every part of it before she came up, her lips smacking together as she pulled his cock from her mouth. It was now slick with a fresh paint of her saliva, and she looked at him with innocently questioning eyes.

He had to laugh. "No, and I hope they never do." His finger moved deeper, teasing her tight opening between her legs.

She spread them almost without realizing it. "Careful what you start, mister." She gave his cock another squeeze. "I don't think you'll be able to compete if we go another round."

He leaned forward, pushing her back on the bed and kissing her hard. Then he whispered in her ear, "Who says I want to?"

And as his finger slid inside of her, she gasped softly, and her hands stroked his cheeks as the inebriation of lust already began to fill her eyes. He saw them glimmer again, and that was when he realized they were moist with tears. She smiled warmly, kissing his lips tenderly.

"I love you, Chris."

Chris tilted his head at her with a quirky smile. He kissed her back, then rubbed his nose against hers. "And I love you, Laura."

And with that, the next round commenced.

rj228212
rj228212
376 Followers