You. Owe. Me. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For a drive anyway." Chris remembered he had to roll some J's before Simon arrived. He might as well do that now. "Feel like watching some TV?"

"Sure."

Chris grabbed the necessary materials from his room and they went down to the family room. Becky turned on the TV.

"I love HBO," she said as an episode ofSix Feet Under came on. "I wish we had it."

"It's the only thing worth watching anymore." Chris grabbed a dictionary from the bookcase and set it on the floor with his headphone case in front of him. Inside were two of his favorite pleasures: a pair of Bose QuietComfort headphones and a bag of pot. There were also some rolling papers and a lighter.

"You're rolling a joint?" Becky asked.

"Two, actually."

"I've never rolled a joint before," she said, sitting down beside him on the floor.

"Wanna learn?"

"Sure."

"Here." He handed her the papers. "You can help me. Take one of those and grab a book." Becky did and sat back down, laying the paper out on top of the book just as Chris had. "First, we're gonna make a filter. Follow my lead."

Becky watched him fold the paper carefully, over once, then twice, then a third time. His hands worked slowly and delicately. She looked at his face and saw the concentration. She followed his example.

"Alright," he said, once she had the three folds. "Tear off the corner by the strip."

"The strip?"

"Yeah, the lick-strip." He pointed it out to her. It was like the seal of an envelope.

She smiled. "The lick-strip?"

"It's a strip that you lick. A lick-strip. Shut up." He saw her grin and smiled himself. "So tear that corner." She did. He set the bag of pot between them. "Grab a nug and sprinkle it down in the center fold, like this." He took a small clump and pulled it apart, adding the leaves to the paper.

She did the same. "Like this?"

"Smaller, that's too big." He took some of her sprinkle and tore it into finer shake. "The smaller, the better. Bigger clumps don't burn completely. It's wasteful."

"Is there a class for this I wasn't aware of?"

"You're in it. I am a doctor after all."

Becky laughed.

"Alright, that's enough," he said. He closed the bag and set it aside. "Now we roll it." He pinched the paper closed between his thumbs and forefingers. "Roll it back and forth to pack the weed down and when the front half of the paper gets low enough, you tuck it in" - he did so - "and then roll back up to the top. Keeping it tight."

Now Chris had a nicely rolled joint held between his fingers. "And then you lick it -" He licked it where the strip met the paper. "Fellate it." He put it length-wise in his mouth, and Becky laughed again. "Twist it." He twisted one end into a point. "And burn it." He pulled out a lighter and dragged the moist J quickly through the flame, then held it out for her to inspect.

She took it, and it was firm and compact, like a cigarette. "Very impressive," she said.

"Now you try."

Trying to do exactly as he did, she rolled the paper down between her fingers, and with a little help from him, tucked it under then rolled back up. She winced at how loose it was, but he told her it was fine.

"Now the lick-strip," he said. She smiled and licked it, pressing it down gently.

"Fellate it now, right?" she asked, looking at him.

"You got it. Fellate the hell out of it." She took the joint and slid it between her lips. "Make sure you lick along the strip again." Becky ran her tongue along the underside of the joint and had to smile. Chris did too, then inspected the results. "Nicely done. Now twist and burn." She twisted the tip and used the lighter. Some of the paper caught on fire.

"Oh, shit," she said and blew it out quickly.

"No big deal," he said, taking it from her. He nodded his approval. "Very nice. That was your first?" She nodded back. "I'm impressed."

"Thank you," she said.

Chris tucked it away with the other in the headphone case, then smiled and shook his head. "You know, Laura smoked for the first time this afternoon. And now I've taught you how to roll a joint. I feel like I'm corrupting you guys."

"Please. I've been high before. I just didn't know how to roll a joint." She patted his knee. "You're not evil. You're useful."

He bowed his head to the compliment. "Thank you."

"Besides, it's better than getting drunk. You ever seen potheads get into a fight?"

"There's this click I go to school with," Chris said. "We call 'em HPM's: Holy Pre-Meds. They think practicing medicine makes them a moral superiority. No smoking, no drugs, but every night they drop close to three hundred dollars on booze."

"I know the kind. It's the same with psychology. There's this girl, biggest bitch ever. She drinks, she sleeps around, and she thinks I'm not fit to be a therapist because I catch a little buzz now and then."

"People forget only seventy years ago there was nothing illegal, immoral or wrong about smoking marijuana." He shook his head. "You know how it became illegal? Mexican immigration. Law-makers used it as a scare tactic to drive up public concern over the border." He held up an angry finger. "Smoke one of them Mexican hashish reefers and you'll go crazy and murder every one you love. You'll become a compulsive rapist that violates everything that moves - man, woman, child, and dog. They honestly believed that."

"Some still do probably."

"I know when I'm stoned I just want to do terrible things. It's not like Ienjoy listening to music or talking with my friends or...No, I'm constantly fighting that damn urge to kill and rape."

Becky's laughter filled the quiet house. "This is making me want to smoke," she said.

He looked at her and she was smiling. Her hair seemed redder in the lights of the family room, softer, and he wanted to touch it. "Well, you're welcome to ride with us if you want. Simon said you might be getting in on it already."

She checked her watch. "We'll see. Depends when Laura gets back." Then, "Did you know she's seeing a guy from school?"

"She mentioned it briefly. Joe something, right?"

"Yeah. I walked in on her this afternoon with him."

"Really?"

"They were in the shower together."

"Wow. Go Laura." He swallowed. "You get to meet him?"

Her eyes narrowed and she looked off at the TV. "He got sick." She said it like an accusation. "I don't know about that, though. Sounded kind of lame to me." She shrugged. "She probably just wanted him all to herself. I can't argue with that."

"But you haven't even met him. He might be a total asshole."

"Have you met him?" she asked.

Chris took a deep breath. "Uh, briefly."

She leaned in conspiratorially. "Is he an asshole?"

"He can be."

"I knew it." Then she rethought. "Then again, who isn't sometimes."

With her leaning in, Chris could smell her perfume. "Are you wearing Angel?"

She blinked in surprise. "Oh my god! How'd you know that?"

"I had an ex-girlfriend who wore the exact same fragrance."

"Oh. An ex." She leaned a little closer. "So is it a good smell or a bad smell now?"

The scent was stronger. Chris blinked and saw a flash of memory: Shannon laying on his bed, napping in the late afternoon sun. She was holding his hand. He smiled. "Still good."

Becky smiled. "Good." She leaned back and turned up the TV volume. They both sat in silence and watched a little.

Then she said, "So the stepsister's got somebody. What about the stepbrother?" Chris looked at her. "Anyone special for the handsome doctor?"

Chris started laughing. "Kinda." Then he added, "Not really. I don't know."

"Hmm," she said. "Sounds complicated."

He laughed nervously. "Like you said. What isn't."

"Sex."

To hide his surprise he leaned back into the corner of the couch, putting his arm along the back. "Really? You don't think sex is complicated?"

"The positions can be, but the ultimate goal isn't."

"The goal being...?"

She raised an eyebrow. "To cum."

Chris felt his member twitch, and his eyes wandered her face for a moment. Her lips looked soft and moist, and he could still smell that familiar aroma. "What about love? That's a little less user-friendly, don't you think?"

She shook her head. "I'm not talking about making love. I'm talking about fucking. Come on, you're a guy and you're gonna tell me fucking's complicated?" Each time she said "fucking", Chris felt a little surge. "Love makes sex complicated. Not the other way around."

"I see. It's not cheating if you're not in love, right?"

"Exactly. Otherwise, it's just something people do." She shrugged. "Healthy."

"You're definitely in the right major."

She smiled. "Thank you, Doctor."

Chris smiled. "And thank you, Doctor."

They were both smiling.

Again, Chris's mind drifted back to earlier that morning, looking through the window. The shirt hugged the smooth mounds of her breasts and he thought he could barely see her nipples, but he wasn't sure. He knew what she looked like naked, at least from behind, and picturing her that way on the couch with him now wasn't helping the pressure in his pants.

"So by that reasoning," he said, "you could have sex with someone and still just be friends."

"In theory."

"Have you ever stayed friends?"

She hesitated and her smile turned coy. "I've never had sex with someone who was just a friend." She tilted her head. "Have you?"

Whatever the pressure in his pants, Chris just felt it double. "No. Never. Always with a girlfriend." God, he hoped the bulge wasn't visible.

"What about anything else?"

"What do you mean?"

Her eyes glimmered in the lamp light. "You know." She turned to face him now, sitting cross-legged. She played with the bottoms of his pant legs. "Anything else." She looked up from under her hair. Chris saw green eyes behind red strands.

She glanced down, and when she looked back up, he was sure his bulge was visible.

She leaned forward in slow motion, her eyes falling to his mouth, hers hanging open slightly. When he felt her lips against his, he closed his eyes and inhaled. It was all Angel.

When he opened them, he half-expected to see Shannon. But it was Becky. And Chris thought about Laura.

"Wait," he pushed her away gently. "I don't think I can do this."

She let out a breath and looked at him for a second, then down at his pants again. "You definitely can." She smiled at him warmly. "But you don't want to." She ran her fingers through his hair and down over his cheek affectionately.

"Sex is complicated with me," he said.

"But this isn't sex." Her voice was soft and her eyes bore into his. Despite the butterflies in his stomach, he felt safe in her gaze. "This is anything else," she said. "And it's between you and me now."

While Laura may have been aggressive in bed, Chris knew they wouldn't be together if he hadn't seen her masturbating. But Becky was new. She had a confidence and matter-of-factness. She knew what they were doing and that what they were doing was good. And in her eyes, Chris knew it, too.

"But Laura could-"

"Shh," she said, her finger hushing him, her smile mischevious. "We won't do anything that can't be stopped in two seconds." Her finger at his lips trailed down his chest to the top of his pants.

Chris burst out laughing, surprising her. "No fucking way." Blow jobs from two different girls in the same day. How could he not laugh?

Becky started laughing, too. "What?"

"Nothing," as he quieted himself. "You're amazing."

She smiled. "Thank you." She kissed him again and he heard his fly being zipped down. "God, you are bursting, aren't you?"

"I've had an exciting day."

She laughed again. "I can tell." He felt her fingers reach in and grasp his cock. "Wow."

"What?"

"You're big." He started laughing again. Her eyes were wide and her smile growing. "You are! No one's ever told you that before?"

Chris stroked her shoulders. "I don't think so. Not like that anyway. Thank you for being the first."

"Your welcome," she said and kissed his lips. She looked back and forth between his eyes, studying him. "You know, Laura and I used to fantasize about what you'd be like. We'd have sleepovers and talk about all the crazy things we'd do to you."

Chris couldn't conceal his surprise at this. "Seriously?"

"Too bad you're her stepbrother."

"Not that it would be illegal anyway," he said.

She sighed. "You would be easy to fall for." She said it as if she were confirming suspicions. "But since we can't let that happen, I guess it'll have to be about sex." He tilted his head at her. "Or anything else, I mean." She smiled sheepishly then popped the button and his pants fell open, exposing him to the air. She got a better grip and began stroking him.

"It's probably best this stays between us," he said quietly.

Instead of answering, she kissed the head of his cock several times, small, warm kisses around the ridge. Chris watched her, stroking her deep red hair back from her face. She flicked her tongue out, probing the slit at the tip of his cock and his eyes closed for a moment, savoring the moment as she licked all around the head. Laura could conceivably come home any minute. Chris didn't plan on wasting a second of his good luck.

When he felt her lips close around his crown, he let out a deep sigh of satisfaction. She lathered his cock with attention and saliva. The sight of her lips wrapped around him, her eyes closed, was almost better than the blow job. It was the hottest porn he'd ever seen. And it was happening to him.

She pulled him out of her mouth and breathed hot breaths over the length of his cock, then pointed his cock straight up. Now that she'd mentioned it, he kinda did have a nicely sized cock. He'd never measured it (honestly), but just gauging it visually, he'd have to guess he was over the national average of 6.3".

Becky kissed the tip several times before slowly moving her mouth down over him again. He watched her take half of him in then stop. He could feel her tongue swirling his shaft, and he found his hips moving on their own, slowly and gently with her mouth. Her tongue moved to his underside and she lathered it over his vein as her head started bobbing slowly on him.

Chris's vein was his weakness. He wasn't sure if it was the same for every guy, but a tongue or perfectly placed grasp on the underside of his shaft was something he was powerless against. Girls had asked him in the past if he had anything he really liked that they could do, but he always kept it to himself. He worried if it got overplayed, he might get used to it. This wasn't a feeling Chris ever wanted to get used to. He wanted it to be new and mesmerizing each time it happened. And when a girl happens to find it on her own and capitalize, there's nothing hotter.

Becky had definitely found it.

She relaxed her jaw as he thrust into her. Her hand was at the base of his cock, pumping him in time with his humping which was growing faster. Her tongue was perfectly placed against the underside of his tip, and each time he slid inside, the velvety wetness against him was like magic.

"Oh, shit," he moaned. Becky started pumping faster. Her tongue started tickling his vein. Chris squirmed in ecstasy on the couch, moaning again. "Oh, shit..."

He was tumbling towards orgasm, down a hill that just kept getting steeper. He had no control anymore. Gravity did.

His hand went to the back of her head, pushing her down, forcing more of his cock. She relaxed her throat and accepted him, her tongue pressing up under his vein. He felt himself snug against the roof of her mouth. Warm and completely enveloped.

The second he tensed for his orgasm, Becky pulled back to just his tip. He gave one last moan of delight before cumming hard. Her tongue licked lightly just under his crown, coaxing every last drop out of him as he shuddered uncontrollably.

Becky had capitalized.

She came off him with a bright smile and pointed to the bathroom. She was going to spit. Chris barely nodded as he took deep breaths. And when she left the room, he sat there on the couch, his pants open and softening cock hanging out, and he took a deep, satisfied breath.

Almost like a reflex, he started comparing Becky with every other girl he'd gotten head from. Tera had had some teeth issues; Steph had been very dependable; Janet had been the best he'd had until Laura; and Laura, well, she was Laura. He loved everything about her blow jobs, the care that she took, the slow and sometimes agonizing build up, the expectation, and then finally the euphoric release.

But Becky had made him cum fast and hard. Faster and harder than maybe he'd ever cum before. He'd have to give the subject some more thought.

Suddenly, he heard the garage door open. His hands shot to his zipper. He had himself tucked away and his pants closed in a second. He put his arm up on the back of the couch, swung his leg up on his knee, and paid attention to Six Feet Under.

He could tell from the footsteps that it was Laura.

"New episode?"

"Uh, no. Rerun, I think." He turned down the volume. "Where'd you go?" He tried to say it as casually as possible.

"I had to get something from the store." She set her purse down on the couch beside him and hugged him from behind. "So what's going on tonight?"

Chris wasn't expecting her affection. "I didn't think you were gonna be here."

"Well, I am. So what's the plan." She nuzzled his cheek. But he just stroked her arm.

"Simon's coming over and we were gonna go for a drive."

"Cool," she said. "Can I come?"

"Okay, I don't get it," he said, shifting on the couch so he could look at her. "I get the cold shoulder for dinner and now everything's okay?"

"What are you talking about? Why would I give you the cold shoulder?"

"I don't know," he said. "I thought..." He decided better and shook his head. "I don't know, just felt like it."

"Nope, everything's fine," she said happily.

Chris didn't believe her. He felt dirty again. He smiled anyway. "Good." He got up from the couch, motioning down the hall. "Becky came looking for you. She's in the bathroom."

"Where are you going?"

"Gotta get ready. Simon'll be here soon. Now that you're coming, I should look my best."

She reached across the couch and pulled him closer, kissing him lightly. "You always look your best."

They both heard the bathroom door open and quickly separated; Chris was through the doorway by the time Becky appeared in the hall. She smiled when she saw Laura. "Hey, Laura. When'd you get back?" Chris heard her from the top of the steps.

"Just now. How long have you been here?"

"I don't know. Twenty minutes maybe."

"Did we have plans."

"No," Becky said. "Just thought I'd see what you were up to. Wound up watching TV with Chris." Chris stopped halfway into his room.

No? Chris thought Becky had said she and Laura were seeing a movie. Maybe he'd heard her wrong.

"I hope he behaved himself," he heard Laura say.

"Perfect gentleman."

Chris went into his room and closed the door.

Okay, so. The animal kingdom harbors very few species that are inherently monogamous. As far as biology is concerned, polygamy is perfectly natural. And in concert with the human sex drive, it is – in theory – inevitable, the obvious answer to a very simple equation. As far as its practice, however, Dr. Kinsey has offered better explanations.

But as much as Chris reasoned with himself, there was still a tug in his chest when he thought about Laura. He could smell her when she'd nuzzled him, and the feel of her skin against his was an experience every fucking time.

And then there was the scent of Angel lingering in the air, and though it had just accompanied one of the best blow jobs of his life, it still struck some part deep inside Chris's head. He saw Shannon, radiant and perfect as only memories can be.

Jesus titty-fucking Christ. How had life gotten so confusing in just under three hours?