You. Owe. Me. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj228212
rj228212
376 Followers

Chris nodded. Definitely.

----------

The patio was dark as they stepped out onto it, and Laura saw her breath instantly. She remembered thinking earlier that it wasn't as cold as she expected. Now a chill ran through her body as the cold December air grabbed hold with its talons. They had taken their socks off, and she felt ice and packed snow beneath her feet. She stepped gingerly, giggling and gasping in the cold as Chris led her past the sun chairs.


He was already taking his shirt off. She saw his skin, slightly beaded with perspiration, sparkle in the moonlight. He looked so smooth and soft, and she admired the cuts of his muscles along his back as his arms wrestled with the t-shirt. She helped him, and he smiled. "Thanks."

Laura glanced up at the second floor windows, dark inside. "Won't they see us?"

During the night, the foursome had cruised through two movies, both of which Becky and Simon had argued during, and about an hour of bad late-night television. When Simon saw a rerun of Golden Girls beginning, he chastised the controller of the remote (Becky), then took that as his cue to go to bed. Since he was the only one who actually had one.

"Fuck that," Becky had said. And proceeded to follow Simon up the stairs. Chris and Laura had just looked at each other, eyebrows raised, not entirely sure what had just happened. Fifteen minutes they were spooning on the couch, asleep.

"Not if we keep the lights off," Chris answered.

It was a full moon and a soft, metallic glow suffused the snow around them. Under the bare branches of the trees that grew along the patio, however, the two of them looked like nothing more than shadows blowing in the wind.

Chris flipped over the large leather lid of the hot tub. It thudded quietly, and a dense cloud of steam rose up around them from the water. The heat was almost suffocating for a moment and Laura felt her sinus' clear.

"Won't they hear us?"

He pulled her to him suddenly and she felt the warmth of his body. His arms locked around her back and she was pressed snugly against him, staring into his eyes. "Hear what?" he whispered with a grin.

He kissed her. As his tongue found hers, she instantly forgot her concerns and let a soft whimper into his mouth, curling her arms around his neck. He lifted her up and she was held in strong arms, mouth locked with his, the psychotropic euphoria spilling from her into him. She could barely feel the soft snowflakes that began to drift down from the sky.

The edge of the hot tub was behind her, and she sat willingly as Chris got to his knees in front of her. Still kissing her, his fingers found the bottom of her sweater. She drew in sharply as he peeled it off over her shoulders, the cold hitting her skin. Nothing but a bra now. But before she could complain, Chris's lips were on hers again, his hands sliding up and down her bare arms, warming her.

She broke from the kiss long enough to ask, "We're going in our underwear?"

He looked at her, eyes twinkling, snow falling, and shook his head. "I'm not wearing any underwear."

Laura started laughing instantly, so hard that she had to cover her mouth. "Oh god," she sighed. She took his face in her hands and nuzzled her nose against his. "I can't believe you." His hands drifted low across her tummy; her muscles fluttered. She kissed him, breathing him in. As she felt the button of her jeans pop open and the teeth of the zipper slowly pull apart, her cheeks flushed. With a little help from her, he slid the jeans down her legs, revealing a trim pair of Care Bears underwear. She stifled a frigid moan against his mouth.

"Get in," he said.

"Yes, doctor."

She swung her legs over the edge. The second her toes descended through the glassy surface of the water, an wave of goosebumps rolled across her entire body. As her legs sank into the tub, Chris pulled her dark mane of hair aside and softly kissed the back of her neck. She closed her eyes and savored the feel of his lips moving down her spine. He reached the clasp of her bra and popped it open with his teeth.

Laura laughed again. "You're full of surprises."

He removed the bra and she slid forward, quickly submerging herself completely underwater. When she came up, with her hair slicked back and soft, pert breasts and hard nipples, Chris could have fucked her right then and there.

She wiped the water away from her eyes, looking up at him with mischief. "Now time for your surprise." She reached out and pulled him closer by his belt loops, nearly tipping him over the edge of the hot tub. Her hands were unzipping his fly, her eyes locked with his as she reached inside. He twitched with a light gasp and her eyes lit up. "So you aren't wearing any…"

His cock was already hard and she freed it from the confines of his jeans, stroking it gently. Her warm hand and the freezing air were such warring sensations that it heightened everything for Chris. He looked down at her as she gazed affectionately at his cock, stroking it slowly.

She leaned forward and kissed the tip. When her lips gently wrapped around the tip and began slowly sucking, he shivered uncontrollably. Her eyes looked up at him and she smiled with another kiss, then went back to sucking. She focused on the tip of his cock relentlessly, her lips methodical and delicate. Her hand let go of his shaft, and the cold night air swept in around it, and for several moments the only heat he felt on his entire body was her mouth on the tip of his cock.

He was shivering almost uncontrollably. When Laura leaned forward, taking the rest of him completely in her mouth with one motion, Chris doubled over, the sudden rush of heat almost too intense. He held her head there, motionless, adjusting to the amazing warmth. Then she swallowed.

"Oh fuck," he hissed. But Laura already felt his hips press forward ever so slightly, and she smiled inwardly. With a little coaxing from her tongue along the underside of his cock, his hips gradually began to saw back and forth, his hands still twined her hair. She relaxed with a deep, throaty moan and let him slowly fuck her mouth.

After a while, she pulled off him, unclasping his belt and dropped the jeans to his ankles. Now standing naked, the full affront of the winter cold was upon him. But Chris didn't care. Laura grabbed him by the ass and pulled him back to her waiting mouth. Again she started with the tip, milking it as gently as she could before working her way down until her nose was pressed into his pubic hair. The tip of her tongue left hot trails across his skin. And with her hands still clasping his ass, she began to fuck her own face with his cock, pulling him slowly out then driving him to the back of her throat.

Chris was surprised by her aggressiveness, though he realized he shouldn't have been. He thought back to their impromptu rave earlier after the soccer game and how she'd seemed like a woman possessed by lust. He was just surprised at how perfect her technique had become. Barely two minutes of this and the tingle was already starting in the bottom of his balls.

As if sensing this, Laura pulled him from her mouth and back into the freezing air. She drifted back through the water to the opposite side of the tub, her arms wide and inviting.

"Get in," she said.

Before you could say "Fuck me," Chris had stepped out of the jeans and was comfortably in the water. Without hesitation, he moved to her.

This time their kiss was ferocious. Her surprise blow job had awoken the monster in both of them, and as their tongues dueled and their lips mashed together, their heavy, husky moans drifted out into the trees. The water around their bodies was a perfect womb of heat, fueling their fire, while the chill in the air around their heads and shoulders made for a unique energy and a bizarre crispness of thought. Chris no longer felt hung over.

Laura's arched toward him, her breasts pressing against his chest. One of his hands slid down her back, descending inside her Care Bears undies and cupping her ass cheek, leveraging her harder against him. She moaned roughly, then nearly yelped when one of his fingers slid between her cheeks and rubbed across her tight little asshole. Chris chuckled, then lightly pressed, his middle finger sliding in to the first knuckle.

"Whaaaaat the fuck isthat?!"Laura started, then her eyes fluttered and she bit her lip.

"You like?"

She grinned with a slight growl. "I like." He pressed a little more, to the next knuckle, and wiggled. Her eyes snapped open, locking onto his. "I love…" She couldn't finish the thought. She was already kissing him again.

When his middle finger was completely inside her, she tipped forward into his arms completely. He held her and spun around, taking her spot on the side of the hot tub, her sitting on his lap. He was working his finger non-stop now, could feel the soft tightness of her sphincter.

And surprisingly enough, it was driving her crazy.

Her hips were grinding his hard cock into his abdomen, and she clung to his shoulders as she started to tremble. The more she tried to kiss him, the less she could control herself, and she resigned to resting her forehead against his.

Her eyes fluttered. Clouds of breath shivered from her lips. She was already close to cumming.

The positioning of his hand allowed him to guide her, and he began to work her more feverishly, directing her gyrating hips over his cock. Each time her clit rubbed through her underwear against his crown, she inhaled sharply. It sounded like she was gasping, and as their movements sped up, so did her breathing, building in tempo toward climax.

When Chris pressed the finger in her ass forward into her g-spot, he felt a small flutter inside her and she suddenly froze. Her face distended in what almost looked like agony. She was speechless., until she finally found her breath with a gasp. "Oh god…" She panted as orgasmic spasms shot through her. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

"Oh, that is awesome," she moaned as time returned to normal. Looking down at him, she leaned close. "And where did you learn that little trick?"

He tilted his head at her. "I am a doctor."

She smiled. "Well,Doctor," she emphasized the title. "You certainly cured my problem." She ground her hips down onto his cock again. "But now you have a problem."

Slowly, her hips began sliding suggestively along the length of his hardness. She moved slowly. Deliberately. He could feel the softness of her pussy lips through the wet fabric of her underwear, and each time they reached the tip of his dick, she would wiggle down on him, pressing him into her.

He couldn't help but moan. And she loved it when he did. "Someone likes this, I think."

"Someone definitely likes this," Chris said.

"Close your eyes."

He did as ordered and felt her slide back on this thighs. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft and stroked him under the water. Laura reached between her legs and also started playing with herself.

Chris lay back against the side of the hot tub, eyes closed, enjoying her hand on his cock. The hot water around them, the silence of the night, the chill of the air - he was transported.

One hand playing her clit, the other stroking his cock, Laura watched him as he sat there enjoying her ministrations. Steam rose up off the water around him, and shards of moonlight bounced off his wet skin.

She couldn't wait any longer.

Wordlessly, she pulled her underwear aside and slid forward onto his lap. She raised up on her knees enough to angle the tip of his cock against her moist folds.

When Chris felt her lean back and his cock slid easily inside her, he thought his head was going to explode. Both of them. Fingering her ass to orgasm had turned him on much more than he'd realized.

His cock inside her was like a lightening rod. She felt it throbbing, felt his excitement and tension. With the exception of their brief tryst in the bathroom the previous morning, she'd never been this full, this satisfied.

They both sat there, motionless. Then Laura wiggled her ass. Chris writhed beneath her and she smiled down at him playfully. She wiggled some more, and Chris moaned, his hands taking her hips and holding them steady.

"Just give me a minute," he whispered.

Laura kept wiggling. She saw the muscles of his jaw clench with restraint. "What if I don't have a minute?" She leaned closer, her hips now slowly beginning to ride him. "What if I'm about to cum my brains out?" She felt heat rising inside her stomach. "What if my pussy's about to milk every last drop of cum out of your fucking cock?" Her voice was gentle. Her words were anything but.

"Condom," was all he could breathe.

Her lips were just barely touching his ear. "Not on your life," she whispered. "Nothing comes between us now."

His hands came up from her hips, wrapping around her, pulling her to him. They embraced, holding onto each other as her hips continued their assault on his cock. The water sloshed around them gently, and the stream hung around them like their own private cloud, glowing with moonlight.

She rode him easy and slow, taking her time. He offered no resistance, letting her set the rhythm. He buried his face in the curve of her neck and she held him tight, cooing softly in his ear.

There was no more hot tub, no more patio, no more snow. There was only their wet skin pressing together, the gyrations of her hips, the velvet glove of her pussy twisting and sliding up and down his cock.

His heartbeat pulsed through his shaft, and she felt it beating it within her. She focused on it, using it as a metronome, the symphony of two bodies slowly beginning to build in tempo. He was breathing heavily against her skin, and as their energy vibrated higher and higher, they clung to each other with greater desperation and need.

"Fuck me," she moaned, and those words were both vulgar and tender. She kissed his ear, his cheek, took his face in her hands to look in his eyes. In the pale moonlight, she thought she saw tears brimming in them. "Oh, Chris…"

Their bodies in sync, she kissed him, and he trembled in her arms. "I love you," he said.

His eyes, his words, his cock. It all reached critical mass.

She quickened her pace, angling her hips more sharply down on him. He groaned as she rode him harder, and now his hips had no choice but to start thrusting up into her. He felt his balls tightening, his entire cock tingled. The water slowed their movements slightly and cushioned the smacking of their skin. The heat was like an incubator for their need.

They were fucking now. No pretenses. She leaned back, supporting herself with her arms on his knees and ground her pussy down around him, twisting and turning as she did so. He cupped her breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples, both of them gasping with each thrust of his cock.

When his hands left her breasts and took firm hold of her hips, she knew he was close. He took control, ramming into her hard as he could, pressing her down around him. Each thrust shuddered deep inside her. Laura's entire body shook with anticipation.

His cock swelled deep inside her, and his grip on her became a vice, his fingers digging into her skin. His breath caught in his throat for a moment. "Jesus, Laura!" And then she knew he was cumming.

When she felt the first spurt fly up into her, she whimpered against his cheek. "Yes – yes – yes…" She bit down on his ear, drawing blood as a second, smaller orgasm flooded through her. Every muscle in her body tensed; her toes curled painfully and her knuckles were white as they gripped his shoulders. The thought of his cum filling her, oozing from her, covering her, it was all driving her crazy. She couldn't think anymore. Neither one of them could.

They could only feel.

Chris grunted with each spasm of jizz until he had nothing left to give. She continued to milk him, and together they shuddered as they slowly descended from Nirvana. He smoothed her hair back from her face, revealing flushed cheeks and half-closed eyes that stared back at him in a daze.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Mmm," she nodded with a dreamy smile. "More than okay. More than good." She nuzzled against his hands. "So much for waiting."

"Yeah. That idea didn't work out so well."

A sudden chill ran through her, and he warmed her with his arms. She leaned in and kissed him softly. "I love you so much."

"Ditto."

She giggled. "Such a dork."

"Said the most perfect girl ever."

As they kissed again, she folded into him. Snowflakes briefly landed on their cheeks before melting. She tasted them and the salt of sweat on his lips. Currents of vapor rose around them. She wished they could fall asleep like that.

Just as quickly as the calm had found them, it evaporated when Laura looked up and saw the patio door gaping open. And Becky standing in the doorway.

Staring at them.

Chris heard Laura say, "Oh, shit."

He turned and saw Becky, standing there, holding a glass of water, wearing a flannel button-up shirt that was quite obviously not hers.

Laura lifted off of him and slid over to the side. "Becky. Shit. Um…"

Becky just continued to stare at them blankly, her mouth hanging slightly open. The silence was killing Laura. "Jesus, please, Beck. Say something."

Chris couldn't find his breath. He was frozen to his seat, terrified of the moment that he knew was coming. He looked at Becky and she looked at him, looking for a reason, for an answer. She saw the pleading in his eyes, which was answer enough.

"So," Becky said. "This is why you didn't want her knowing about the blowjob."

And there it was.

----------

When Laura heard the words, they didn't instantly register. She didn't understand. Who didn't want who knowing about what blowjob? Then she looked at Chris, saw that his eyes were closed and he was biting his lip. When he opened them and looked at her, she suddenly knew the rest of the night was going to suck.

"What's she mean?" she asked timidly.

She was hoping at least for a denial. That would hold off the panic crawling up her spine a few seconds more. But he didn't deny it.

"Laura, I'm so sorry." That was all he said.

She shook her head. "No. You didn't. You couldn't." She continued shaking her head. "Not now." A voice whispered in her head: Yes. He did. He could.

Without thinking, her hand reached over the side of the hot tub and grabbed her sweater. She stood and covered herself, tip-toeing out of the hot tub and across the bitter cold of the patio. She was in shock, barely even aware of Becky watching.

She heard Chris get out of the hot tub after her. "Laura!" he called, but she was already through the patio doors. "Laura, wait."

But she didn't wait. She was shivering, almost painfully, and wrapped the sweater around her shoulders as tightly as she could. She made it to the downstairs bathroom, and slammed the door shut behind her. Leaning against it for support.

She locked the door just as she felt him grab the handle, and there was a spark through her hand.

"Laura," he said, muffled from the other side. "Please open the door."

She stared at the floor, willing herself not to cry, but already the tears were flowing.

"Laura?"

Her bottom lip trembled.

"C'mon, Laura, this is crazy. You lock yourself in the bathroom?"

She'd had it. She was about to start sobbing, but couldn't bear the idea of him hearing her. Not now. She needed absolute alone. So she turned on the shower.

The second the sound of the spray filled the bathroom, she let the dam burst. The sweater fell from her arms to the floor, and she curled up under the hot stream of the shower.

__________

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Chris was beyond pissed. Bearing down on Becky he wanted to swing at her. He wanted to knock her fucking lights out.

rj228212
rj228212
376 Followers