You Pathetic Excuse for a Sex Toy

Story Info
Degrading "sexts" w/spanking, teasing, cuckolding, etc.
954 words
3
25.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phethr
phethr
1 Followers

Her: I want you to sit on my couch and I want to tease you.

Him: I would love that.

Her: I want to stand facing you, and put my right leg on the couch beside you. So you can feel my bare foot nuzzle under your thigh, caressing your thigh. I want to bend forward slowly while I grab your rear neck in my hand, firmly, and pull your face closer to where I want it.

I want to press your face against my inner thigh, and slide my hips backwards as I drag your face along my leg.

Him: Mmmmmmmm

Her: I want to push you back against the couch, and lean forward to bring my face close to yours.

I want to feel the heat of your skin close to my face... but not quite touching me.

I tell you to give your lips to me, and your fingers.

Him: Mmmmm. I would obey.

Her: You let out a long exhale and turn to face me, your lips relaxed and open.

I can't resist pressing my lips to yours, and wanting to suck your tongue. I kiss you and take pleasure in your lips.

Him: Mmmmmm. Taste me, please.

Her: Are you getting bossy again?

Him: No. No no no no.

Her: Good, because I don't feel like continuing now. I'd rather whip you and make you kiss my feet.

Him: May I lick them?

Her: No. Fuck no.

Him: I am on all fours.

Her: Good. Stay in that position all night, without moving your hands or touching yourself.

Him: Yes ma'am.

Haha. You won't, disobedient brat.

Him: I will as long as I can.

Her: Hehe... aww. ♡ What kind of sick twisted person finds that endearing?

Him: You. Hehe

Her: HOW ARE YOU EVEN TYPING?

Him: My hands are holding my phone. You said not to move them, so they are still holding it.

Her: Oh, you're on your elbows. Mmmm, so hot. ♡ Why do I like it when men suffer for me? Is this totally abnormal?

Him: Haha, I don't know.

Her: Am I really a sadist? You make me scare myself.

Him: Yes. You are.

Her: That doesn't freak you out?

Him: No, it turns me on.

Her: I want to spank you while you're on all 4s.

Him: I want to be spanked by you.

Her: I want to sensually and erotically caress your ass.

Him: Please please do

Her: And then whip it. And then sink my teeth into it. I want you to lose control and cum all over yourself, by accident. Without anyone or anything even touching your penis. I want you to feel shame and embarrassment, and to beg for my forgiveness.

Him: I want to cum for you. Will I have to lick it up?

Her: Oh yes you will. But only after you lick my pussy, hopefully without completely boring me.

Him: Oh no! Did I bore you when I licked you?

Her: You said you didn't like giving oral. It's 80% enthusiasm, you know.

Him: I love it, as long as it is wanted. My ex hated it so I became "eh" about it.

Her: I want it. I want you to obey me and to pleasure me the way I want.

Him: I will gladly give it.

Her: I want you to remember that you are nothing but a fuck toy to me. Just a dime a dozen male sub.

Him: Another one of your toys. An accessory to your vibrator.

Her: If I could throw you carelessly into my trunk of sex toys, I would. You'd lie there collecting dust most of the time.

I'd only take you out when I was completely bored with every single other toy I have. And even then I'd look at you with disgust, and think ugh... this fucking thing again? Whatever, I just have to make sure it still works or finally throw it in the trash, which is probably where it belongs anyway.

I'd be pissed off at you every time I bother to use you. I'd think, ugh, this piece of shit is so inadequate, I just want to throw it on the floor and smash it into little pieces.

At least then I could melt them down and make them into something potentially useful.

But I feel a need to get my money's worth since I must have gotten you at some point, probably when I was piss drunk, broke, and desperate.

Him: Ruin me and move on to the next one.

Her: Are you telling me to move on? Hm? I'm not done enjoying how I'm ruining you.

Him: I like you ruining me.

Her: I look at this pathetic excuse for a fuck toy and I think this is worse than some cheap shit from China.

This is probably some piece of junk that will give me lead poisoning. Like, it's THAT bad.

Then I remember that you are some cheap piece of shit that my shittiest ex-boyfriend gave me and I don't need to keep you around anymore.

Him: Mmmmmm.

Her: Into the trash you go.

Him: Hehe mmmmmm.

Her: Ha ha ha fucking most pathetic sex toy EVER, now you get to feel sorry for yourself while you overhear me feeling ACTUAL pleasure from non-shitty toys.

Enjoy it down there, next to my used tampons. Cuz that's the closest you'll ever get to me again. (Holy shit I scare myself, I sound psycho!)

Him: You're so yummy.

Her: Are you still on all fours?

Him: I had to change laundry over.

Her: Grrr. I'm going to redden your ass.

Him: Mmmmmmm.

Her: Ugh. The things I want to do to you.

phethr
phethr
1 Followers