You Promised Me Geeks: Asha & Tracy

Story Info
The two cutest geek girls at Uni are back!
20.1k words
4.83
7.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is the second entry in my series that began for the 'Literotica's 2019 Geek Pride Day Story Event!' The initial entry was "You Promised Me Geeks" and this second builds on the adventures of the two lead characters. I hope this tale properly maintains a sufficient sense of geekiness but also exhibits the requisite pride in being a geek. I won't define the term upfront, rather, the words to come will have to carry that burden.

These tales also intentionally intersect with the 'Chronicle: Mel & Chris' series in a shared universe (those tales are in the 'Fantasy & Science Fiction' category). The characters and events of the two will cross over but the characters will have their individual adventures and can be read in isolation.

Thank you for reading.

Tags: Geek Pride, Adventure, Anal Play, Best Friends, Cunnilingus, Female Virgin, Girl on Girl, Lesbian Fisting, Sex Toys, Violence

*****

In Recovery

"Oh, ow!"

Asha stopped kissing the neck, pulled back slowly, looked up at the round, cute, bandaged and still bruised face.

"Sorry, Tracy, are you ok?"

"You'll have to stay on that side," the thin, dark-haired math genius turned her head to her left, exposed the right side of her neck, "and get these buttons undone!"

Asha laughed with a sniff and pressed her hand on Tracy's small right breast through her shirt and bra as she moved it to the buttons of her shirt. She undid another button to expose the bra and nudged the cloth aside to expose skin. Skin that could be kissed and nipped. She quickly finished the remainder of the buttons, exposed the white bra and the white strip of elastic wrap just below it that hid the faded bruises where Jed had cracked her ribs on her left side.

"Front hook bra," said Asha as she unclasped it and separated the cups. Her fingers had been right, Tracy's bust was just an A cup but her areolas were like Brandi's, perfectly round and with even larger nipples than Brandi or what Asha had on her much larger breasts. Asha could almost fit Tracy's entire right tit into her mouth, she pulled back and wrapped her lips around the rapidly growing nipple and coaxed it onward with her tongue.

"Ah," the thin girl said, "yum, that's... nice..."

Asha used her right hand on the second nipple before she repeated her oral treatment. She moved her hand downward to land in the middle of Tracy's left thigh, she slid slowly toward Tracy's crotch, the girl reacted by sliding her hips slightly forward on the sofa to spread her legs. Asha continued to suckle on each nipple in turn as she moved and hand around the thin thigh and pressed the material of the girl's jeans against her clit, the girl's jerk told her she'd guessed just the right spot.

Asha felt hands on her cheeks, they pushed her slightly away and angled her face to look at Tracy's.

"I'm the pirate tonight, with only one eye," Tracy said, her visible right eye alight, "Aron and Brandi not coming home? Our place?"

Asha pushed up, kissed the girl very, very softly on her not quite healed lips.

"They're up skiing, it's dead week coming up and there's been good early snow," Asha said, "they won't be back until late tomorrow."

"Ok, then," said Tracy, "how come you still have clothes on?"

She grinned as much as she could, the reset but not yet healed cheekbone and eye socket disallowed more than a half smile, but her eye and voice confirmed the mood for Asha. Asha's golden eyes locked on Tracy's brown eye with hazel flecks and her hands worked the snap and then zipper of the math geek's jeans.

"You first," Asha said, "lift."

Tracy lifted her ass off of the sofa with her legs, Asha slid off of the sofa onto her knees and grabbed waistbands of jeans and panties and pulled both quickly down, the thin girl slid the blanket that had been beside her and her now bare ass hit it and she lifted her feet and Asha pushed the pile of clothing aside. Asha had nudged the thermostat up a bit before Tracy had arrived in anticipation of this turn of events. She'd gotten a ride from a friend for their movie night as Asha's ankle didn't let her drive.

Besides, that ass Aron had taken the car.

Tracy leaned forward and shrugged off her shirt and bra, tossed them onto the sofa, leaving her naked but for a pair of blue socks. Asha admired the girl's firm, thin frame, the one change needed was the full and natural bushiness between her legs. Deal with that later.

"Your turn, show me," a tone of insistence in Tracy's voice.

Asha stood carefully, her ankle was wrapped but she wasn't wearing the heavy brace. It was fine but she needed to be careful. She turned, bent slightly, shoved her ass toward Tracy.

"Unzip me," Asha directed, she felt hands on her upper thighs, they moved to her ass cheeks, an audible sound from Tracy as she worked to the center of the skirt and unzipped it. She nudged the cloth skirt over Asha's full hips and she shook herself to let the skirt drop to the floor.

"Dirty girl," said Tracy, "no underwear! And, what???"

"It's called a butt plug, sweet girl. Should I get one for you, hmm?"

"Does it feel good?"

"Quite good, and it'll be essential for what's coming. But for now..."

Asha turned and heard Tracy's caught breath anew, the girl's eye on her cleanly shaven crotch. Tracy's eyebrow quirked then she caught Asha's eyes as the crimson-haired woman knelt to take the weight off of her ankle.

"Unbutton me," Asha purred as she pushed herself between Tracy's spread legs and slid her thighs against the sofa, her own hands slid up Tracy's thighs to find their way through her thatch, one went to her slit and the other found the clit that wasn't sure how to react to these unfamiliar sensations.

Tracy undid each button of Asha's blouse slowly, more skin revealed with each, her cream-coloured demi-bra hid her last charms as she removed the blouse and tossed it on top of Tracy's shirt and bra. She leaned in to suck one of Tracy's very erect nipples and then the other before kissing her way up Tracy's chest and to the right side of her neck.

"Ever unhooked your girlfriend's bra?" Asha whispered into an ear, a sharp 'hah' back. But Tracy's hands went around her and made short work of the clasp, an advantage of even virgin women being they knew how bras worked. Stupid males.

Asha leaned back as Tracy pulled each bra strap with her and revealed Asha's large breasts, the flesh smooth, her naked skin a latte color that contrasted with the pale skin of her lover. Asha guided her to toss the bra into the pile then took Tracy's hand and pulled it to her nipple, she guided the fingers to caress and pull her right nipple, nodded and the girl's free hand found the other nipple and repeated the lesson.

"I can't suck them," Tracy said sadly.

"Yet," said Asha, she touched her lips very softly to Tracy's, "next time. Tonight's on me."

Asha shifted back, drew the girl to the edge of the sofa, nudged her torso back and sat with her injured leg stretched out. She kissed her way up Tracy's right thigh, stopped just short of the hairy crotch, then repeated it on the left thigh. She pushed a finger just between the girl's moist pussy lips, stopped at the top, looked up, smiled.

"Ready?"

A nod.

Asha used her fingers to work the hair and expose the girls pink, wet lips, put her own lips on them, felt the girl jump ever so slightly. She pushed her tongue just into the slit to taste the girl, sweet virgin juice building. This was the moment she'd planned, the difference was she was sated so she could let go and enjoy the pure sensuality of this moment, no need to feed on this girl's wonderful life force. Even in her condition though it didn't hurt that they couldn't kiss.

She ran her tongue to the top of Tracy's opening and used her lips, tongue and fingers to convince the reluctant clit to free itself from its shyness, finally it grew quickly. Asha felt a hand caress her neck, rub her shoulder, back, press ever so softly on her head. She heard ragged breath, a hitch that she knew was due to the ribs, but the hand made clear the priorities. Asha wrapped her lips and sucked the clit in and worked her fingers down, spread the lips and slowly slid her middle finger into Tracy's body. The press on her head and the slight push of her hips convinced her to add her ring finger and slide them in and press the top of the inside of this sweet pussy.

She worked the clit with her mouth and adjusted the angle of her fingers, withdrew her ring finger and slid it down to the girl's other opening. Tracy resisted for only an instant before she nudged Asha's head so she pushed the slick ring finger into the girl's ass, added her index finger to her pussy, scissored her flesh while she sucked and cajoled the virgin clit to an ever more expansive state.

Asha had two hands on her head now, she knew the girl suffered but nothing was going to stop her climax. Asha knew it was the first time someone other than the girl herself had made her cum. At other times she'd have drawn this out, teased her, drove her to the edge multiple times, built her. But this time, she pushed through, felt the girl's flesh contract. Her juices ran freely, she felt the spasms begin and froze her mouth, her fingers worked the flesh ever so slightly as Tracy jerked her hips two, three, four times, before the feeling subsided enough and she moaned, a moan of pleasure and pain. Asha quickly kissed the clit one last time, pulled her fingers from Tracy's body.

She rose to her knees, looked at Tracy's face which had a tear in her eye, not yet relaxed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Tracy said softly, she pulled Asha's head against her chest, "that was so fucking awesome."

Asha pulled back.

"But, ow! My side... and my face, I can't move it," a sad, soft smile, "but, wow."

"That's just a taste, sweet girl," Asha said, "much more where that came from, sorry it wasn't the best."

"Not the best? That was great!"

"No, I can do better. But that'll have to wait."

Asha sat on the sofa on Tracy's right side, put her arm on the back, got Tracy to lean into her and put her arm around her shoulders. Tracy reached over and cupped Asha's left breast, then pushed her right arm down.

"You shave?" Tracy asked as she rubbed along Asha's wet slit, found Asha's erect clit and softly caressed it. Asha smiled softly at another natural advantage a girl had here, she'd worked herself over for much of her life and instinctually transferred that to her new lover.

"Yes, sweet thing, should we go in and clean up yours?"

"Hah! I barely look twenty-one as it is. Maybe just a trim or something?"

Asha hugged the girl, separated, stood up, took Tracy's hands, coaxed her to stand.

"Let's go in the bedroom, I have something you can do," she lifted one of Tracy's hands and kissed it, "involves this, not your mouth."

A big smile returned, a soft nod. Asha led them into her bedroom, opened a side table drawer and grabbed a small vibrator, pushed the blankets down, spread a readied towel and sat, created a pile of pillows and leaned back.

"Here," she indicated a spot between her splayed legs, Tracy carefully sat cross-legged, faced her lover, looked at the toy. Asha flipped a switch, it hummed softly, she touched it to Tracy's clit, the girl jumped.

"Next time, I promise," Asha said, disappointment in her voice, "for me right now."

Asha applied the vibrator to her clit as she took Tracy's right hand and directed it to her pussy, the girl adjusted her position to easily reach.

"Finger me," Asha said, Tracy obeyed, pushing two fingers in and out as the vibrator worked her, Asha's free hand slid along Tracy's fingers as they pumped.

"Hold," Asha's voice slightly hoarse, she stopped Tracy, "now, make a vee."

She saw the question in Tracy's eyes, directed the fingers then nudged them.

"Push it in slowly, then make a fist...," a bit more hoarseness in her voice, Tracy's slight smile, she obeyed, pushed her hand slowly into Asha's cunt as the vibrator pushed her onward.

"Yes, that's... it..."

"Wow, like this?" Tracy balled her hand into a fist, Asha touched the girl's wrist, used soft touches to direct movement as she closed her eyes and moaned, her breathing rapid and ragged.

"I can feel the butt plug," Tracy said, her fist pressed down on it then up on firm flesh, Asha's eyes fluttered.

"Ah... yeah... that's the point of it..." she said between moans as the thin girl touched every nerve inside of the cleanly shaven hole.

"There!" Tracy smiled more broadly, hit her limit, hit Asha's solid flesh all around the inside of her twat, gooey juices flowed freely and squelched their way past the thin wrist that blocked their egress.

"Ah!" Asha's hand clamped down on Tracy's wrist to hold her as the crimson-haired woman screamed, the pressure of her pelvic muscles caused the girl to let out a soft 'aah' but she kept her fist buried as Asha's orgasm wracked her sweaty body. She kept her eyes closed as her breathing slowly settled, she used her hand to coax Tracy to unfurl her fist and slowly extract her hand. Once it was out she pulled it up and kissed it, pulled each finger in turn into her mouth.

She turned the vibrator off and set it aside, opened her eyes.

"I... didn't even know that was possible...," Tracy said softly as she looked at Asha's sweat-soaked body, "that was wild."

"My boy is good for lots of things," Asha said, "but not this. Needs someone just right."

She lifted the hand and kissed it again.

"Speaking of boys," Tracy said, her eye twinkled and danced in the soft glow of a single, dimmed lamp, "got some nice ones in mind for me? Next year..."

"I will be checking up on a possibility this very week," Asha said, "unless I've convinced you boys aren't needed?"

Even with only half of her face Tracy's expression made clear that they were most definitely still needed.

I've created a monster, Asha thought, smiled.

"But you can't even play with any boys yet," Asha teased.

"I know," Tracy's voice soft but firm, "but when I'm home over Christmas in my tiny bed with my brand new butt plug shoved up my ass, I can look forward to them for when I get back next quarter!"

"New butt plug?" Asha's smile broadened.

"Now you know what to get me for Christmas!"

Asha and Tracy both laughed but the thin girl's laugh changed quickly to a groan as she shut her eyes and put her right arm across her torso. Asha shifted to sit up and placed her hands on Tracy's shoulders.

"C'mon, sweet girl, you've got your pills with you?"

Tracy nodded, Asha nudged her and the dark-haired girl slid herself carefully off of the bed, Asha followed. Asha held the girl as she led her to the kitchen where her little overnight bag was on the table. Asha left her to find the pain pills while she walked to the fridge.

"Hey," Asha asked as she watched the girl walk to the sink and fill a glass with water before she popped the pills into her mouth and looked at Asha as she washed them down, "want a midnight snack? How do you think I get THIS ass?"

She opened the freezer section and pulled out two ice cream sandwiches. Tracy nodded, set the glass down. Asha pushed the door closed and they stood, bodies touching, next to the bag on the table. Asha showed Tracy how she liked to lick the ice cream between the wafers, an act the shorter girl mimicked to avoid the need to chew too much. After, Tracy's toothbrush in her hand, Asha stopped quickly on their way to the bathroom and turned the thermostat down a number of notches, the need to walk around naked soon not so urgent.

There she'd had Tracy pull the butt plug out, her moans high, firm and full of pleasure. She knew the exact one she'd get for this sweet thing. The single shop in the City that sold such things was well hidden in a less salubrious area of town where it wouldn't offend those of more delicate sensibilities, surrounded by pawn shops, liquor stores that specialised in the less refined brands and a 'sell your plasma' clinic. She'd make Aron drive her down this week.

Toiletry activities done, the only light in the little house was Asha's bedside lamp on its dimmest setting. She had Tracy on the girl's right side as she sat on the queen size bed beside her, two of Asha's plentiful pillows behind her lover to discourage her from rolling onto her damaged left side. Her slow breathing made clear she was asleep.

Asha flexed her left ankle, the damage had been profound even for her powerful healing abilities. She looked down on the covered part of Tracy's face. A deep part of her had that desire to feed but that was only because this girl was so enticing. But that part of her was easy now to hide, to enjoy the simple sensual joy of this sweet thing asleep next to her.

Not since she and her brother had arrived in this place had she fed with such abandon as that night exactly two weeks previously when they'd had their encounter with Jed. She felt no regrets for that, could feel nothing from Tracy except quiet pride. The conclusion had been one of only two that had been inevitable once he'd decided to react unsurprisingly with violence to her direct proposition to fuck her to demonstrate he deserved to pop Tracy's cherry.

Thus, it had to end the way it HAD ended or the two of them would've been beaten and raped with whatever items he'd have found in the house given the uselessness of his cock. They'd have likely been killed as well unless he dallied to be met when Aron arrived at his requested time.

She'd never expected he would've simply told two bitches to go to hell and walk out.

His violence hadn't surprised her but his wiliness, his recourse to fighting dirty, had. Going for her throat hadn't surprised her, she'd kneed him in the groin and he'd responded by stamping on her ankle, an unexpectedly underhanded trick. Her biggest surprise had been Tracy, the girl had hefted the heavy vase as a club, struck him, the surprise more than the pain probably caused him to release her throat. Tracy had jumped him, bit him, he'd pushed her off, elbowed her hard in the ribs, jolted her.

Asha tried to grapple him but he'd swung at her, missed, she'd noticed her leg but it wasn't yet dislocated. He saw her limp and turned on her when Tracy had used one of the canisters of pepper spray the dorm RAs handed out like dinner mints, got him in the face and eyes, he screamed. But again, he had the wherewithal to still blast Tracy with a powerful right hook, caught her flush in the left cheek, drove her skittering and stutter stepping backwards.

She'd told Asha about her enjoyment of ice skating, she'd hated her mother pushing her to do formal figure skating, but she'd shown Asha how she could fly around the ice when Asha had driven them to meet Dixie at an area rink. That had shown, her feet acted on their own as if she were on ice, brought her to a standing stop. Blood flowed freely from her lips, she'd probably saved some teeth by somehow having now-shredded lips between them. That she still stood, smiled, had shocked Asha.

Even more, it had shocked Jed. Asha figured he'd put men down with punches half that solid, this girl who weighed little more than floating dandelion fluff still stood. And then, she stuck her bloody tongue out at him and lifted her right hand with its middle finger vertical and proud.

Only Asha remembered that, Tracy had no memory of those few instants, a not unusual response to sudden trauma. She'd passed it on to no one, to maintain the plausible fiction of an assault on a darkened path without witnesses. But that had been her opening. His mouth gaped as he'd stared at Tracy, the damage to the girl's face profound and immediate, Asha had taken her chance and it was her sudden movement that had completed the total dislocation of her ankle so terribly, nothing but skin and and a couple of overstretched tendons all that had held the foot.