You Say Slut Like it's a Bad Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gripped her hips, stilling her, and raised his head to meet her gaze. "Not yet, Laura," he said, and she nodded, biting her lip.

He plunged back into her pussy, breathing harder, and she concentrated all of her energy on remaining still while he coaxed the growing orgasm from her center. The pressure in her pussy grew stronger as his lips circled her throbbing clit and he sucked.

She cried out, her hips straining against his hands, where they pinned her down. He sucked harder...and then softer...and then harder. Jesus, she was going to explode. He was amazing. She'd never had anyone lick her like this, not even girls.

"Yes, Laura," he murmured. "Focus. Let yourself go." As he lapped her clit, he slid his fingers inside her.

"Christ," she moaned, digging the nails of her bound hands into her own palms. She could feel the shudders starting in her core and her pussy clenched, now insane with desire to be filled. His fingers curled, tugging at that amazing spot again and again. How could he have known? Only she knew that spot.

As his fingers thrust and tugged, he kept the pressure of his tongue on her clit and she felt the shudders coming harder. She was shaking from head to foot as she tried to endure the rising pressure. It was almost painful. She rocked against his fingers, her body seizing with every tug until a huge wave of heat washed over her and her eyes flew open.

"Oh, no! You have to stop!" She suddenly felt like she had to pee. Shit!

"No, Laura," he said, his fingers tugging harder. "It's ok, just release."

"No, you don't understand!" He had to let her go before she released something he really didn't want.

"Yes, I do. You feel like you have to go, I know."

He smiled and tugged harder and she groaned. The pressure was unbelievable.

"You won't, I promise," he said. "When you're ready, just push down, ok?"

She nodded, confused, but unwilling to stop the delicious feeling growing in her pussy. The pressure built as he tugged harder and she felt the orgasm coming, the waves of pleasure bubbling up from somewhere so deep inside of her that she'd never felt it before. When she couldn't bear it a second longer, she obeyed Dave's command and she pushed.

She exploded and screamed as her come shot out of her, dousing his hands. The contractions of her pussy wracked her entire body, as she shook and convulsed. Her eyes widened in shock as she realized that she'd just squirted. She'd never thought that was real, but both she and Dave were soaked with her pleasure.

He smiled. "Shit, Laura, you're amazing."

Her body continued to pulse and clench with aftershocks of the fading orgasm. She was speechless. That was the most explosive orgasm she'd ever had. What was even more shocking to her was that despite coming that fucking hard, her only thought was now his cock. Her pussy was dying for him, she needed him inside her, now!

His fingers gently stroked her pussy as he waited for her to recover. He tilted his head. "So, are you done now, Laura?" His fingertips circled her clit and she shook her head.

"No, Dave," she said, finally using his name. He'd definitely earned it. "I'm not even close."

He grinned and wrapped her legs around him, rolling her back until she was tilted up to take him as deeply as possible. She panted, her lips trembling. She knew that there would be no more waiting, and she couldn't be more grateful. As her desire crested again, he drove his cock into her like a freight train. He was so big that she could feel her pussy stretching to accept him. She moaned as he pulled out incredibly slowly and then drove into her again, slamming into her cervix, the knife of pain making her insane.

"Yes!" she cried. "Yes, Dave, please!" She squeezed her pussy, gripping him to give him the tightest ride possible.

"Jesus," he growled, responding to her efforts. He grabbed her ankles again, spreading her legs wide as he thrust into her. He stared into her eyes as he fucked her so hard that she was sure she'd be ripped in two.

His hips were wild...driving, twisting, thrusting and she arched her back, rising to take him deeper, stronger. He took her right leg and twisted it over her so that her pussy was turned to the side. He grabbed her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, gripping them painfully as he drove into her pussy walls. She moaned, excited by the exposure his hands had blessed her with as he spread her. She couldn't possibly get more turned on. It was impossible. His finger slid into her ass and her eyes fluttered. She was wrong.

"Yes, Dave," she whispered, knowing full well that he wasn't asking her permission. He used her own juice to wet another finger and he slipped two fingers into her ass as he fucked her. Oh, God, now she wanted something she'd never imagined wanting. His two fingers began to spread her tight asshole and the tears of desire returned to her eyes. Was she really that much of a whore? That she'd let a strange man finger her ass...and that she'd want him to fuck her ass? As her ass began to soften, she realized that the answer was yes.

Finally, he pulled out of her pussy and rolled her onto her stomach. He grabbed her hips, pulling her up onto her knees and elbows.

"You're going to give me that tight little ass, Laura." His fingers slid into her asshole, spreading her again, and she moaned. "You're just lucky that I like you enough to warm you up."

She felt his fingers slide out of her ass, and then the following touch of the head of his cock. Oh, Jesus. She braced herself. This was going to hurt. As his cock pushed into her ass, she gasped at the intense combination of pain and pleasure.

"Yeeeeeesssss," he hissed as he pushed into her. "You're a little slut that likes the pain." His hands were on her ass, spreading her cheeks as he pushed harder.

"Oh, God." Tears of pain slid down her cheeks, but she wanted more. She wanted that giant cock deep inside her ass. She was a little slut that liked the pain. As he continued to thrust in her ass, she felt it soften and accept him, still tight, but with more pleasure than pain. His slow thrusts grew stronger as he began to fuck her ass as hard as he'd fucked her pussy.

"Jesus Christ!" Dave cried as he drove into her. "Yes, Laura, yes! Fuck yes, you fucking disgusting little whore!"

The more that he cursed her, the hotter she felt. She pushed back with her ass, begging him for more. His cock was amazing. Her ass was screaming with pleasure. Her thighs shook as a new orgasm came for her, rocking her from the inside out. She felt her ass and pussy clench as Dave reached his climax with her and drove that much harder. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back as they both screamed and his come exploded into her ass.

As the orgasm rocked her, he held her there, pressing himself against her ass as the pulse of his orgasm finished within her.

"Whew!" he pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside her, a small trickle of his come leaking from her destroyed asshole. Her whole lower body throbbed like she'd been beaten, and in the end, she supposed, she had. Jesus, thank you, she thought as she breathed deeply, her heart finally beginning to slow. She rolled over to face Dave, who lay facedown and panting.

She bit her lip and held out her bound wrists. "Help?"

He gave her a lazy smile and began to untie her. "Are you sure you don't want me to keep you tied up?"

She laughed and shook her head. "No, I'm not sure of that, Dave." She sighed and flexed her wrists as he released her. "So, I'm going to assume that you do think I'm a slut now." She dropped her gaze, realizing the magnitude of what she'd just done...what she'd let him do.

He pulled her close, surprising her with the gentleness of his gesture. "Of course I think you're a slut, Laura." Her mouth dropped open and he chuckled. "I just don't know why you think that's a bad thing," he added, and she laughed, finally giving in to the idea that maybe that wasn't a bad thing.

"What the hell is this?"

Laura and Dave whirled to find a naked Dina, wrapped in a towel, her face red with outrage. Zara hovered in the bathroom doorway behind her, eyes wide. Shit. That's right. At some point Laura had remembered that Dina thought of Dave as her boyfriend...or at least that she wanted him.

"This," Dave stood, seeing the horror on Laura's face, "is what happens when you make the mistake of bringing your hot-ass friend back to my room and pumping her full of vodka." He smacked Laura's bare ass playfully as she got up and started pulling her clothes on frantically. She jumped at the smack, feeling the spark of desire at the mere thought of him.

Dina pointed at Laura. "You bitch! You pretended to be too drunk to fuck and look at you."

Laura started to speak, but Dave jumped in. Completely naked, his now soft cock still looked delicious as it swung from his muscled groin. He strode up to Dina and shoved her finger away.

"Shut up, Dina! This whole threesome was your idea so you could have fun, and so you could coax me into bed. I'm sorry that your little plan didn't work out, but I intended to tell you the entire time that we aren't together, and we'll never be together. Now, apologize to Laura!"

"No fucking way, Dave," Dina shouted. Laura tugged on her coat. She had to get out of there before the approaching eruption. This was all her fault! Why didn't she just leave in the first place? As she headed for the door, Dave grabbed her arm.

"Where are you going?"

"Home, Dave. This was a mistake. I'm sorry."

He shook his head. "No. This is my room, so I make the rules. You are staying."

He whirled to Dina. "And you are going."

"What the fuck, Dave?" Dina stamped her foot. "You came here to see me."

"Yes, and you decided you'd rather fuck Zara, so why don't the two of you go to her room and pick up where you left off?"

Laura's head swung between the two of them, desperate to escape the conflict, but Dave had an unbreakable grip on her arm.

Dina whirled and grabbed her clothes, yanking them on angrily. "Let's go, Zara," she growled, as the other girl hurried into her own clothes. As she stomped to the door, she turned and looked back at Laura. "You are a fucking SLUT!" she yelled, slamming the door behind her.

Laura jumped and then sank onto the bed as Dave released her wrist. This was awful! She didn't mean for any of this to happen. Suddenly, Dave laughed and she looked up, confused.

"What?"

He laughed harder. "She says that like it's a bad thing."

Laura felt a smile tug at her lips. It was pretty funny, now that she thought about it. Right now she could feel his come seeping out of her...as well as her own. Her pussy felt like it had been tenderized, and she was pretty sure that her ass would be sore for a week. Dina was right, she was a slut...and she felt awesome. She realized that Dave was standing before her, still entirely naked. She slid out of her winter coat and raised an eyebrow.

She reached out tentatively and touched his cock. "You didn't get a chance to see what happens when I'm not bound." His cock pulsed at her touch and began to harden.

He shook his head. "You can't possibly want more."

She gripped his cock with her small hands and sank to her knees in front of him. "I could say the same thing to you," she smirked, looking up at him through her long, dark eyelashes. She stroked his erection to life and then wrapped her mouth around his hot cock. God, she really did want more. She had no idea how her body would survive it, but she had to have him again. She slid her hands around to his ass and pressed him into her, sliding him farther into her mouth.

He moaned and his hands wove into her hair. "I'm so fucking glad that you came out tonight, Laura."

12