You Seize Me

Story Info
You grab her from behind.
2.7k words
4.36
65.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You seize me from behind as I walk into my bedroom. Even though I knew that you would be there, I am still startled at just how fast you are. Your hand comes across my mouth before I can even realize what is happening. My arms are pinned to my sides, your forearm just under my breast. My breathing comes fast and I freeze.

You wait a moment to see if I am going to try to scream and then start to run a hand along my body, not quite touching my breasts. I begin to push gently at you, to see if there is some weakness in you that will allow me to escape. Your hand wanders to my breast and I begin to more seriously struggle away from you, pushing my body back against yours to try and get enough leverage to get away. I wrench my arms free and yank ineffectually at the hand playing with my breast.

Laughing quietly in my ear, you pull each of my hands behind me and press them tightly between us. I try to talk to you, to say anything, but your hand is back across my mouth simply grows tighter for a moment, then softer with its message sent; I am to be quiet.

Your free hand, done pinning my hands, returns to my breast, more demanding this time, kneading in a circular pattern around the nipple. Just as I start to feel the need to somehow beg you to get to my nipple, you hand moves to my other breast, once again kneading in artful circles. I am beginning to writhe in your arms as my body reminds me how much it wants what you have to offer. You push me towards the low dresser and bring your legs close behind mine, trapping them against the wood. The whole back of my body is caught so tightly against you that I can feel your arousal through our clothes.

My right nipple is suddenly caught firmly in your hand, then squeezed. I gasp, as much from the surprise as from the incredible sensations, and I hear you start to softly growl in my ear with each breath. Through my blouse my nipple is kneaded between your fingers, then pulled, then rolled. I begin to moan helplessly, needing more. My breathing becomes gasping as you become rougher, and still I want more. My breast is suddenly cold, your hand has left it and is wandering across my belly, pulling my blouse out from my skirt. I try to talk to you again, but the hand across my mouths tightens again, harder this time, and you whisper in my ear, "You will moan and you will cum, that is all that you're allowed."

Then, over the top of my blouse, your hand moves to my poor, neglected left breast. Tracing around the nipple, but not quite touching it, your fingers enjoy the feel of my breast. My breathing slows, but my need for you is growing. Your thumb begins to stroke across my nipple, gently flicking it back and forth. I moan and struggle, trying to get away from you and how badly I need you. Your thumb flicks my nipple faster. I am dying of need! Finally, you grip the nipple hard and I nearly melt in release. The place between my legs is warm, growing moist. The tip of my breast that you treat with such delightful cruelty is suddenly cold and I moan in disappointment. Your free hand has moved to the buttons of my blouse and releases the top one, then the next. Then, it hesitates.

"You haven't cum yet. I want to feel you cum," your deep voice whispers in my ear. Your hand travels down my body, over my skirt to the little bit of my cleft that is available over the top of the dresser. I am moving from moist to actually wet, and I don't want you to know the power that you have over me. I struggle again, trying to push you away from me. I actually manage to get a little space between us and I try to pull myself sideways to freedom. The hand around my mouth pulls my head back against your shoulder, the pressure almost hurting my mouth. Taking advantage of the space that my struggles have created, you push your right leg between mine and spread me apart. At the same time, you push your hand into my cleft, then push me back tight again the dresser.

You laugh in my ear, and I realize that I have been "allowed" that moment of escape only so that you could get a better grip on me. How could I be so silly as to think that I could get away from you, I know how strong you are. I am helpless to you, both to your strength and your skill.

The fingers in my cleft begin their dance against my labia. "I want you to cum, I want to feel you cum here, trapped against me." Your voice, soft and low, tickles my senses, and I begin to moan. That finger tracing its way up my cleft, find the point of pleasure and begins to press down. My hips have begun their pulse, pushing against your arousal, and finally you begin to groan. My own excitement drives my hips faster, your fingers grow more demanding, pushing against the pleasure point harder and the moans that escape the hand on my mouth become louder.

"Yes!" you whisper against the side of my head, lips tickling my ear, "Cum to me! Yes!

My hips push hard against you as I helplessly cum. I moan and hang against your strong arms holding me up, utterly lost in the orgasm. You just hold me, enjoying.

The moment passes. The hand that just brought such hopeless pleasure to me travels back to my blouse and goes back to releasing the buttons until my blouse hangs free against me. My bare nipples tighten even further in the cool air.

"Are you going to stay quiet?" comes the question as your hand loosens against my mouth.

I nod, careful not to speak. The hand against my mouth runs down along my throat, then stops and caresses its way up and down the left side of my neck. A brief brush of your lips on the other side of my neck makes me sigh with pleasure, your lips have always been something to savor. Your hands move to play with the weight of my breasts a moment, savoring their feel, then your fingers fasten around the nipples again.

As I begin to moan again, you murmur, "Yes, let's have some more, but not just yet."

I have just begun to grow confused at your words when my nipples are clamped hard in your fingers and deftly rolled. My moans have grown into near screams and my hips have begun pulsing again when you suddenly stop.

I am so surprised that I nearly fall forward, caught by your left arm pulling across my chest. You r right hand has begun to pull the sleeve of my blouse down my right arm which you have released from between us. Getting the sleeve off, you release my left arm and pull the rest of my blouse down to my wrist. I try to help get it off when you pull my right arm back behind me. I realize what's coming and try to get away from you. Pushing and shifting, I try to snake my way around you.

Amused and enjoying yourself, you simply shift your hips to press me back into the dresser. I realize that my struggles are doing nothing to free me and everything to arouse you. I am still trapped, still at your mercy.

You firmly take my wrists behind me, occasionally pushing up tightly against me to enjoy the way my struggles press my body against your tumescence, and tie my wrists tightly behind my back. Your hands go back to my poor nipples and begin tormenting them in earnest. Pulling, rolling, pinching. I am back to moaning helplessly, nearing another climax. All I need is your hand to go lower, to that place between my legs and I can have the release that I need so badly. It makes me crazy that you have this power over me. I long for your lovemaking and want to run from you at the same time. Still, my nipples are the center of your deliciously aggressive attention and I can only silently beg for the release that I need.

"Now for this skirt," you say as your hands travel down the sides of my body. Your fingers slip under the elastic bands of my skirt and begin to travel down. "And your panties, too," as your fingers slide under the top of my underwear, then continue their journey over my hips and to the floor. Your body no longer trapping me, I take the chance I have and push away from you, nearly tripping over my clothes.

Freedom!

You are blocking the door with a delighted smile. This is the part that you love, the part where you have to grab me and force me down to get what you want. I back towards the bed with some vague plan of tempting you forward and slipping around you and out the door.

I get nearly four steps away when I am tackled onto my back into my own bed, you hard on top of me. I roll back and forth, my hands tied behind me, trying to get you off of me. My legs are hanging off the edge of the bed and I keep trying to get some traction to get away, but your leg works it way between mine and I am, once again, pinned.

At least I get something of what I need, the leg against me has to press against my clit just to hold me down and I explode into the climax that I have been needing so badly. I give in to the orgasm and lay still, letting the thrusts of my body take me. You kiss me as I cum, playing your lips around mine as my mind moves in and out of focus with the convulsions.

As I lay in the afterglow of that marvelous orgasm, you smilingly pull yourself up over me and begin again with my nipples. This is cruel, you know my weak points and use them mercilessly. I try to struggle again, hoping for another climax against your leg, when you pull yourself back, pull that leg that I want out of reach, and flip me over.

Reaching around me, you begin again with your attentions to my weak points and wait, patiently, until my hips are thrusting with that desperate need. Then you stop and straighten up, pulling me with you, not touching my breasts.

"You want to cum, don't you? You can speak now."

"Yes, I need to cum," I do not want to tell you just how badly I need another climax.

You bring my tied hands to your belt buckle. "Undo that, and we'll see."

Somehow, in the haze of my desperate need, I manage to make the tied hands behind my back fumble the silly mechanisms of your belt free.

"Now, undo my pants, " you command of me. I clumsily start work on those fastenings while your hands do their best to distract me. After one good pinch has caused me to gasp and loose hold of the zipper you playfully taunt me.

"What, are you having some trouble there?"

Pinch.

"Can't seem to concentrate on what you're doing, can you?"

Pinch.

"Oh, you seem to have managed. Pull my pants down now."

I lean back against you to get my hands around to one side so I can pull your jeans down one side. You delight in making this difficult for me, making me gasp just as I get a good grip on your clothing. I moan and pant and just wish that I could cum. Finally, having had to contort myself in what I am sure that you consider delightful ways, I have your pants down. You pull me tightly against you, pushing your arousal, still caught in your briefs, into between my buttocks.

"That was nicely done. I think that you deserve a reward," you whisper in my ear. Your hands trace delicate circles on the bare flesh of my stomach, each deeper than the last. I wait, holding my breath, for you to finally get all the way down to where I need your touch. Each circle seems to take agonizingly longer. The skin of my belly seems to grow more sensitive to you with each tantalizing circle. My body begins to quiver uncontrollably as each arc of your finger brings you closer to where I so need you.

The final circle, your finger is nearly there, when your hands races upward to taunt my nipples yet again. As I begin to collapse in your arms with frustration, your hand suddenly zips down my body. Your fingers settle into a solid grip around and across my labia, while the base of your hand pushes against my mons, and so gloriously, my clitoris. Finally, I cum! The convulsions that carry me are so strong! I can't stop panting and crying out! I am having trouble getting enough air.

You hold me cradled against you as you savor my orgasm. As my breathing settles, you pull my hands onto the penis that has been so warmly held by your own underwear and my buttocks. I caress you for a moment, then wrap my fingers around you and begin, with light pressure, to gently pump my closed hand up and down.

I listen to you groan and feel a moment of delight at having you at my mercy. I play with the pressure of fingers, tighter now, and listen as your groans grow louder. I lighten my touch and hear the disappointment in your tone. Delighting in your frustration, I taunt you. My fingers play with opening of your briefs, but never quite go inside. I press harder and listen as your breathing quickens, then slows. Finally, I get a bit of my own back!

"Enough!" comes the growl from behind me. You fold me down against the bed and quickly remove the rest of your clothing. Then you pull me upright again and place my tied hand back around your penis.

"Fast and light!" you order. Your hands have come back to my poor nipples, now sore from so much playing. Those hands grasp my nipples again, and still my body wants you even more than it has. Exhausted, aching, but I need you still more. Again, my hips begin their rhythmic thrusting, wanting so badly to cum yet again.

My hands carry out your orders, but all I want, with such desperation as I have ever felt, is to cum. I caress you, fast and light, trying to work more gentle pressure into my strokes to get you to take me. You continue to torment me without release. I am nearly crying with need when you demand, "Beg!"

I won't. I will not beg.

My nipples are pulled away from my body and held in an agonizing pinch.

"Say, please!"

I pull my hands off you, a defiant gesture. I will not beg. But I want you so badly!

You release my breasts and fold my body over the bed. Stepping close behind, you line the head of your penis against the labial lips and wait. My body quivers against you. I can feel the climax, hovering just out of reach. My body is thrusting towards you, but you hold yourself just touching my entrance.

"Say please!"

Without my permission, my lips shape the word and it floats out of me.

"Please."

I am lost in sensations! Warmth and aggression mingle as you thrust into me with all the strength of your frustrated waiting. I cry out wordlessly, a guttural noise of release as my body wraps itself around you and pulls you into your own climax from the pulsations of mine.

A timeless time later, you pull from me. You release my hands and turn me over tenderly, a smile on that face of yours that doesn't smile often enough.

"You just had to say, 'please.'"