You Smell So Good

Story Info
Did she smell that good all over?
3k words
35.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers

The bridge barely swayed as the winds blew through the deep ravine it crossed. The fjords of this land were amazing. The elven warlock walked her dread steed over to one edge of the bridge, gazing beyond the entry of the ravine out to the frozen ocean. Then she pulled the reins and tugged her horse to the other edge. A waterfall tumbled down into the gulch, its fresh water washing away to meet the sea. The rope and plank bridge was a hundred or so feet above the water, but still the undead priestess standing in the middle of the bridge looked nervous. This made the warlock smile and she jumped off her steed, patting its armored flank to encourage it to trot to the other side of the fjord. It obediently continued along the bridge, disappearing in the mist and between the thick tree trunks.

"Beautiful view," the priestess said, gulping. The elf looked at her, then pulled her helm off. "I don't like heights much but this is still beautiful."

"I agree. Think I should jump?" Grinning, the warlock tiptoed up to the edge of the bridge, peering down into the rushing waters far below.

"No! No, stay away from that edge!"

"I should jump. Really, it's not that far and I'll land in water."

The priestess dropped to her knees, her hands clasped as if praying as she pleaded with almost moist eyes. She scooted over to the warlock, who continued to smile.

"Don't jump! Please?"

Carefully the warlock reached down and gripped her friend's elbows, helping her to stand. Then she hugged the other woman, dropping kisses over her face and noting how her friend stiffened suddenly as soon as the elf's mouth met with her cool skin. She pulled away and watched as the other turned to the waterfall, shivering.

"You don't like my kisses," she said, smiling softly and touching the undead woman's arm.

The woman blinked at her, stunned, then glanced away again.

"I can tell by your reaction."

"I just don't know how to react," the priestess confessed.

"Tell me to stop."

"But..then you might actually stop..."

Her words made the warlock blush and she tilted her head. She wondered for a moment how bold she was supposed to be right now. Should she pull away? What would her master say if he knew what she wanted to do, right now?

"Do you want a kiss?" she asked, watching the other woman's face.

The undead priestess stared at the waterfall, not moving at first. Then slowly, she nodded. The warlock put her hand on her friend's shoulder and pulled.

"You'll need to face me then. Otherwise it would be really difficult." Pulling more, she managed to get the woman to turn towards her.

With great care, she put a hand on either side of the woman's cheeks. Alive, the priestess would have been a vision of loveliness and vitality. Dead, her eyes glowing an eerie yellow, her skin a pale shade of blue, she was the epitome of dark classic gothic beauty. Her hair had taken on a stiffness in her undeath, coloured a dark violet shade. The warlock's own pale skin still made a lovely contrast against the woman's cheeks, and she stroked a thumb over each of the hollows on either side of her friend's face.

"Don't worry," she whispered, drawing the breathless woman closer to her, "I don't bite the first few times."

As her lips tenderly met those of her friend, she could feel the other woman quaking in front of her. She tilted her head slightly and closed her eyes, her warm mouth meeting the other girl's colder lips. And she smiled in the kiss, content and pleased she had chosen to do it.

The kiss was sweet and long. It had been some time in coming. She had flirted with the undead priestess more than once, if only in a teasing manner. The reactions from the priestess amused and pleased her, for the girl obviously desired her warlock fighting companion. The two were members of the same clan; one, an officer in good standing. The other, the warlock, clan leader. Mistress of her kin. She'd once upon a time made a rule of not kissing anyone in her own company or guild. She'd broken it a few times now. And she was glad this was to be one of those times.

At last she forced herself to draw away from the other's lips. She smiled at the priestess and released her. The undead one was shaking all over, some of her exposed and bare bones rattling as she panted.

"It was good for a first kiss, wasn't it?" she said, smiling and smoothing her hands down the front of her own dark dress. The priestess nodded solemnly.

"Did you want another or should you be off to rest now?"

"I...I think I will take that one with me," the priestess stuttered, her face oddly coloured. "It's more than I've experienced in a long time."

The warlock blinked and smiles, her eyes squinting a bit.

"I'm sure you'll have others. I hope you don't forget mine for awhile though."

The priestess turned her eyes to the elf, the glowing yellow orbs wide.

"None will ever take the place of that one," she said. Her voice actually quivered when she spoke.

Now the elven warlock felt just a bit of pride and smiled shyly at her friend.

"You'll see-"

"Wait," the undead woman said, cutting her off. "Don't...don't tell anyone? Please?"

At first there was disappointment in the warlock. The kiss had been wanted, she knew that. What did the priestess want to hide, then? But if she pushed beyond her own partially wounded pride, she knew what – or who – the priestess was worried about.

"It's... it's not that I have plans on being with him. I just don't want to upset him..." She smiled at her warlock friend hopefully. "Men are so delicate."

What could the elf do but smile wryly and let it go? She had no intention of broadcasting the kiss herself. It was easy to throw away the soft blow to her ego and let it pass. Against her better judgment, she moved behind the priestess, turning the other woman so she was facing the waterfall. She put her arms around the slender waist of her friend and rested her chin on her shoulder. Warily, nervously, the undead woman watched her.

"If you don't leave soon," she whispered against the flower-scented woman's hair, "I'm going to kiss you again."

"Is that supposed to drive me away?"

"You're very wise," the elf said even as the other woman turned to face her. "You'll do the right thing."

"In my mind I'm wise..."

She looked into the warm eyes of her friend, smiling quizzically as the undead woman's hands slipped up behind her neck and into her long pale blonde hair. Then she was pulling the elf to her, and their lips were meeting again. This time, the passion of their minds would not be denied. And the kiss that before was so sweet and innocent changed and became something else. Something hungrier, less innocent. Much less sweet.

The elf moved her hands to her friend's dress, putting her fingers underneath the outer robe and pushing it off her friend's shoulders. The dress beneath was simple, embroidered and starched linen made for traveling. The elf moved her hands down, ignoring the outer robe that dropped to the undead woman's feet. She swept her palms down the front of her friend's dress, until each moved over the curved round of a breast. Then, parting the other girl's mouth with her own tongue, she let the kiss go further, become a teasing game of distraction while she deftly unbuttoned the front of the priestess's gown.

Her warm hands met the cool dead flesh of her companion, each quickly finding those rounded breasts again. The elf had never dreamt of touching a human woman just so. The undead that were a crucial faction in the battle of dark and light were made up mostly of humans passed from life to undeath via a terrible scourge. Making love to the men of that forsaken race was nothing that appalled the elf. She had never envisioned touching, caressing, kissing a girl, like this. And the taboo feeling of touching a human girl just so, undead or not, thrilled her. She moved her palms over the chill budding nipples, massaging each breast.

Her touch made the priestess gasp, breaking the kiss. The cool hands began to undo the elf's own armor, the fastenings more difficult because the armor was stiffer, stronger, heavier. But soon, the elf warlock felt her mantle and outer robes and cape dropping away. The almost icy hands were slipping now into her dress, parting the folded material easily. The priestess, however, was trembling so much that she could barely do more than cup the rounded tits. Her hands quickly gave up and moved to clutch at the elf's shoulders.

The blonde elf smiled and moved her mouth against the other woman's neck. She nipped and licked and sucked, making the inevitable journey down the woman's body. And as she did so, she moved her hands to the woman's waist and pushed her down. Soon, they were kneeling before each other on the bridge, both with their chests exposed to the wind blowing through the fjord. The elf nudged and pushed the priestess into position, pressing her back against one of the support beams that held up the railing for the sides of the bridge. She used her knees to push the woman's thighs apart, giving herself room to come closer. And soon, she had the whole of the other woman's dress pried open.

For a moment, she pulled back, breathless, her fingertips barely touching and tickling over the soft curving bones exposed from the undead woman's ribcage. There was no decay in this body. Nothing slippery or slimy, nothing grotesque excepting a misplaced patch of skin there or an exposed ivory white bone here. Simply a beautiful woman paused in life, changed in the most dark and delicious ways and frozen, taken out of time. Looking at the perfect swell of the breasts, the dark blue nipples pointing to the sky, the way her chest rose and fell as she gulped for air she did not truly need, the elf knew she had to taste what her eyes took in.

She lifted her hands to hold the woman's face again, dropping her mouth down as she raised herself up on her knees. Her very kiss drew away all the will the other woman might have mustered to object to what was happening. She slid her hands down the undead priestess's neck, over her shoulders and along her arms. Carefully, her mouth still working over her lover's, she spread the arms of the priestess outward, nudging and pushing until they were each resting along the railing and ropes that linked to the poles along each side of the bridge. Working swiftly, she moved the woman's fingers to clutch at the ropes. Her own hands came back over the girl's body, drawing the robe away while her tongue delved into the woman's mouth. Teasing along the insides of her wet smile, she used her hands to push her partner's thighs further apart still. And only then did she pull back and look at her work.

Almost splayed out, definitely defenseless and looking anything but priestly, the undead woman was a portrait of desire and wantonness. The elf bemoaned her inability to properly use a gnomish image copying device and forced herself to look over every shuddering inch of her companion. The spread legs, the heaving breasts, the smooth navel, and the sex. Dripping, pussy lips swollen, clit so rigid and hard it peeked from the top of the woman's sexy slit.

"Are you cold?" she asked, her fingers coming forward to pinch and pluck at the other woman's nipples.

"No," the other answered, barely able to steal enough air to speak. "I'm...on fire."

Suddenly the elf started forward, her mouth pausing inches from the other woman's neck. The priestess ceased her breathing altogether, unsure what to expect, and only took a breath when she realized her elven companion was smelling her. Sniffing her.

"You smell so good," the warlock whispered, eyes closed as she inhaled the flowery scent that seemed to permeate the priestess's very skin. Her friend nodded quickly.

"It's the embalming process," came her whispery soft voice. "They use chemicals derived from natural sources. A large part of it is made up of herbs and flowers."

Slowly the elf withdrew, her hands going back to the woman's breasts and playing with them. She patted them, lifted them and dropped them lightly back onto the woman's chest. She pinched at the nipples, rolling them between her finger and thumb.

"Do you smell like that everywhere?" she said coyly.

Her eyes met those of her friend. The priestess gazed at her with such a look of despair, imploring her. But the elf was relentless, letting the silence between them grow until the undead woman was forced to speak, to say the only response she could say.

"You...should find out," she panted, her face flushing a light burgundy blue.

A wicked grin crept across the elf woman's face.

"My thoughts exactly," she said in response. "Thank you for your permission."

Her mouth dropped to the woman's breasts, her journey beginning slowly as she moved from one hard nipple to the other. Her teeth teased over and around them, plucking them only for a second before her mouth began to wander lower. She licked her way down the woman's ribcage, wondering for a moment if the priestess felt anything when her tongue passed over one of the smooth bones.

The undead priestess gasped at the warlock's questing mouth, at the heat of her lips and tongue. She had to know by now the end result of this journey, but she did nothing to stop the elf from moving lower. She wanted this, the elf knew. And so the kisses and lapping tongue flicks moved lower and lower.

The warlock put her hands on the slightly bony hips of her new lover, her thumbs rubbing over the woman's lower abdomen and navel. Her mouth moved passed the sensuous belly button, finally kissing along the hairless mons as her hands released their grip. They joined her face as she purred and nuzzled against the smooth netherflesh. This was what she had wanted to taste. What she had to taste.

Her thumbs pried the sex apart, and the priestess gasped, grateful that her fingers had the taut ropes of the bridge sides to hold onto. The elf's tongue flicked out over the clitoris, the hot wet tip touching the long stimulated bud of flesh. Her thumbs and fingers massaged and maneuvered the chubby outer labia, rubbing them in practiced circles as her tongue went lower. Down the slit she dipped her mouth, until her tongue was moving over the ruffled thinner but equally sensitive labia minora that rimmed the pussy hole.

"You do smell like flowers," she whispered, pausing to glance up at her friend. "Everywhere."

She thrust her tongue into the hole suddenly, pushing and wriggling her way inside. Like a snake it invaded the priestess's sex, thrusting and writhing inside. She brought one thumb up over the wanton woman's clit, rubbing it around and around while she tongue fucked the nectar-sweet puss of her partner. The priestess's hips bucked up and down wildly, uncontrollably. The elf's other thumb went lower, sliding down the pristine perineum and teasing at the bottom edge of the woman's anus. Her tongue continued its wriggling onslaught, serpentine as it stretched and coiled and flicked out again.

The undead priestess couldn't take the terribly well-planned onslaught. Her elven lover was too experienced, and her own body quickly gave in. She released, cumming quickly over the other woman's tongue. Soon the warlock's face was coated with that flowery sweet-scented juice. She with drew her tongue from the spasming pussy hole and lapped all around the woman's soaked sex, replacing her tongue with first one finger, then two.

"You're not done yet, sweet one," she whispered, causing the priestess to whimper mournfully.

Her two fingers rhythmically fucked the sweet, tight hole of the priestess as her mouth and lips clamped down on the clit, tugging. Her other hand teased along the folds until they were sopping wet. Then she moved a finger lower, to the woman's anus, making it slick with the sweet pussy flow. She pressed first one finger in, then another, not letting them sink all the way, instead reveling in stretching the asshole's rim in a way that must be painful.

The undead priestess's hips pushed up, her buttocks tightening as she came a second time. Her gush was greater, her head dropping back and through the railing to hang out over the open air as she cried out to the wind.

Only then did the elven woman cease her ministrations. Slowly she withdrew fingers, tongue, lips, thumbs, and sat back on her knees. The strong breezed blew around her, whipping her hair around her face as she looked at the drooling pussy before her. Heaven. That's what had denied this priestess. Heaven had denied her entry, forcing her to come back to life in some odd sense of the word.

Heaven had missed out on something truly beautiful, the elven woman though, sighing and smiling. She put her hands to her lover's shaking face, holding it closely as her soaked lips met the other woman's mouth. What was left on her lips soon slipped to the priestess's. She was letting the woman taste herself. The undead girl's tongue slid between the elf's lips, seeking more of the nectar and finding there the honeypot. They clung to each other on the bridge, their kiss deep and full of affection and desire. Hands slid over bodies, breath was stolen and replaced with yearning whispers, until all appetites and explorations were duly satisfied.

Her eyes still wide with amazement and pleasure, the priestess stared into the face of her elven lover, who was smiling wryly.

"You smell so good," the warlock whispered, pulling her close and kissing her once again.

DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Miss Varley the Math Teacher The new math teacher measures Ethan's huge cock.in Erotic Couplings
Private Lessons Hot teacher gives her virgin student some special lessons.in Mature
The Cursed Rebirth In a moment of despair, a knight sells her soul.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Experimenting And More Ch. 01 A newly wed couple experiment in bed.in First Time
More Stories