You Still Need Me

Story Info
My ex fiancé shows up unannounced.
3.3k words
3.75
59.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My purse slammed to the floor and its contents went flying. The condo was dark, but I could see him clearly. Shit, I muttered to myself. He still had a key. I knew I should have taken it from him when I dumped him two weeks ago.

I wobbled in my five inch red stiletto pumps. The four Long Island iced teas had given me the buzz I'd been seeking, but I regretted them now. I tugged at my little black lace dress, desperate to cover my legs.

His breathing was loud and labored as he saunter towards me. His 6'3", 230 pound frame cast a long shadow as the moonlight poured in through my bedroom window. My condo was on the 23rd floor and overlooked the Cumberland River. Normally the view was gorgeous, but tonight it was blocked by my menacing ex fiancé.

"Toby," I greeted him. My voice slurred and I tried to steady myself. If he even caught a hint of alcohol in my breath or actions, he'd be livid. We'd broken up because he hated my drinking and I hated the fact that he fucked every one of my friends. He'd scream and call me a lush and an alcoholic. I'd respond that he was a whore and a slut

who fucked desperate women to feel better about his tiny cock. Neither were true, I only drank occasionally and his cock was huge.

A yawn escaped my lips and I stretched my arms over my head. My 34DD breasts pushed my dress to its limits. My petite frame always fit nicely next to him. His arms made me safe. Until they didn't. Then, they became shackles holding me back and forcing me to be something I wasn't - submissive and meek.

Toby is a traditionalist and when he'd decided to marry me, he expected me to be eager to run down the aisle and become impregnated. But, I had goals and ambitions that I needed to achieve before settling down. My career was just beginning and I'm only 23, which put me nearly 15 years his junior. Age wasn't ever an issue for us. We'd met when I was 17 and he'd been the first and only man I'd ever been with. He proposed the day after my 21st birthday and we planned our wedding for the month after I graduated college.

Then, life got in the way and a year passed after my graduation and I'd yet to commit to a date. He was eager to settle down. He hated my career and he hated my success even more. I traveled constantly and he couldn't get past his jealousy and fear that I was fucking all my clients. When in fact, he was the one sleeping around.

I used to blame myself and my lack of prowess in the bedroom. Something must be wrong with me for my lover to seek satisfaction with another woman ... multiple other women. But, the past year had shown me that the problem was him, not me. I'd gone out of my comfort zone and had been willing to try anything to keep him faithful. We role played, dabbled in BDSM, watched porn, fucked daily and a litany of other things. I'd given more blow jobs in the past 12 months than I had in our entire relationship.

The men in my office reassured me of my sexiness daily and I was often tempted by my wandering eye, but I never strayed. I never even flirted. Sure, my eye wandered, but my job selling body building supplements put lots of eye candy in my path.

Toby, on the other hand, flirted and wandered.

He kept straying and I finally snapped. Our last fight had been the biggest ever and ended with me needing to cover a black eye with a pile of makeup. It wasn't the first time he'd hit me, but it was the last. My eye had taken a full week to heal, though it was still off color. I hadn't seen him since that night, though he'd called me several times per day. I ignored every single one, hoping he'd take the hint.

But here he was, standing in my bedroom looking more menacing than ever. He kicked aside my lipgloss that had rolled from my spilled purse to his feet. I crossed my arms over my body, trying to hide my cleavage from his peering eyes, and stood my ground.

"You shouldn't be here," I spat at him. It was dark, but I could see his eyes looking me over. They were bloodshot with rage and raw desire. Instantly I knew why he was here. My pussy tingled in response and I willed her to calm down. Despite our issues, a natural animalistic hunger took over when he was near. I raised my hand to my eye, it was still tender, and shook my head. No, not tonight, I urged myself, he doesn't deserve you.

"Cassidy," he said my name with a mixture of anger and passion. "Out fucking the town?" His eyes moved up and down my dress. He moved towards me and I stepped back.

"No, Toby," I said. I'd vowed to hold steady and not give in. "I wasn't out fucking the town. That's your specialty."

My words slurred as my body betrayed me and started swaying. I should have stopped at two drinks. I should have refused the shots the bartender poured as he stared at my tits. I should have gone home with the musician that had stuck his hand up my skirt in the bathroom. If I'd done that, I wouldn't be standing vulnerable in front of the one man who knew exactly how to exploit my weakness.

"You're wasted," he laughed. It wasn't a happy laugh. It was evil and it sent a shiver down my spine. "And that dress ..." he moaned and licked his lips as he stepped closer.

I tried to back up, but his hands reached my waist and he grabbed me. He leaned around me and slammed the door shut.

"Toby," I warned. My warning fell on deaf ears as he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. Toby knew my body better than anyone, he could find my clit in the dark and slide his cock into my cunt without even aiming. We'd always been in perfect sync and I used to love that. But tonight as his fingers ripped into my pussy, I hated it. He used his hand to held me steady on his shoulder. I knew one wrong moved would land me on the floor hard.

He flipped me back onto my bed, his hand still inside me. With one hand he reached towards my neck and grabbed the top of my dress. I wasn't wearing much under it, just a thin black g-string and no bra. I'd gone out with the intention of getting laid, but couldn't pull the trigger when the opportunity presented itself. Damnit, Cassidy's conscience! I cursed silently. I could be fucking the drummer right now, instead I'm being manhandled by my ex.

With one swift tug he ripped my $800 Elizabeth and James lace dress open. My breasts spilled out, bouncing free. I heard him exhale loudly as he took my naked body in. He'd seen it a million times, but each time he'd looked at me like it was the first. It usually got me going, but tonight the look terrified me.

He leaned in, pressing deep into my body and clamped down my my breast with his mouth. He sucked my tender pink nipple and then bit down. He tugged, not so gently, and then bit again. I screamed out in pain. My cry only encouraged him.

His fist was punching into my hole rapidly now, shaking my body with every thrust. He pulled himself up and smiled as my tits danced with each thrust. Tears stung my eyes as I fought them back.

"I knew you'd be wet for me," he growled.

"I'm not wet for you!" I shouted back, my voice twisting in pain, pleasure and fear. "I'm wet for Chris, the drummer I fucked at the bar tonight."

It wasn't true, but I wanted to hurt him. I wanted my words to punch him in the gut. I wanted him to feel the pain I was feeling. Maybe he'd ease his assault.

I was wrong. He ripped his hand from my cunt and slapped me across the face. My juices splattered into my eyes when he did. He grabbed me and sat down on the bed, laying me over his lap. His hand landed hard on my ass as he spanked me. The tears broke free and with every spank, I sobbed. My body was heaving under his hands.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled through my sobs. "I didn't fuck him! I didn't, Toby."

I begged him to stop.

"I don't believe you," he muttered between the blows.

"Your cock is still the only one," my voice came out as a whimper. The blows to my ass kept coming. Sometimes he'd miss and a slap would land on my thighs. I tried to wiggle free, but he held me down. "Please!"

My voice cracked and strained through my tears. We'd done light spanking before, but this was something else. He cock was hard, I could feel it pressing into my stomach as I laid over him. So, I knew he was enjoying this while I was writhing in pain.

My ass stung and my legs were trembling. He finally relented. I sighed in relief, but it was short lived. My body went limp. He picked me up like a rag doll and tossed me onto my back on the bed. I could have escaped at this point, but I was numb and felt as though I couldn't even move.

Toby pulled his shirt over his head and slipped off his jeans and boxers. His nine inch long and impossibly thick cock was pointing right at me as if it were accusing me of doing something. Despite the pain that was engulfing my entire body, my pussy reacted to the site of its familiar mate. My cum dripped down my thighs.

I was conflicted. Part of me wanted to crawl over to him, beg for forgiveness and then fuck him. The other part of me wanted to run in terror. I didn't have a chance to do either. Toby crawled across the bed and hovered over me. He slid down so his face met my cunt. He buried his nose near my hole and smelled in deeply.

"I didn't fuck anyone, I swear to God Toby," I insisted again. My lips trembled as I tried to stop the sobs. I knew he was smelling me to see if he could smell another man on me. He'd done this often. And, like all those other times before, he didn't smell a thing.

"I know," he grunted. "Your pussy smells like your cum and only yours."

He slithered back up my body and placed his lips on mine. I didn't move. His tongue forced my lips open and then it darted around my mouth. When I didn't kiss him back he pulled back.

"Fucking kiss me," he said through gritted teeth. "Do you need more spanking."

I shook my head violently. No, I couldn't handle another ass beating. So, I opened my mouth slightly and his lips met mine. When they did, I eagerly took in his tongue and allowed him to kiss me deeply and passionately. This time, I kissed him back.

My stomach turned as I could taste another woman on him. Motherfucker, I thought. Who had he fucked this time. I tried to pull away, but he held me down. I wasn't going anywhere.

His hard cock poked at my cunt. I tried to close my legs, but his knees urged them open. Just like always, he found my opening without his hands and his dick slid right in. He released my mouth and I turned to spit the taste out of my mouth.

"You taste like a whore," I said in disgust.

He just laughed, "Shut the fuck up, you sound pathetic."

As he said it, he rammed into me. My body jolted as his dick punched my cervix. He pulled all the way out and slammed back in. He held himself over me for a moment, his biceps shaking under his weight. He pulled back and the thrusted back in - over and over. Slow and hard. My cunt responded despite my best efforts to hold back. My hips rose to meet his thrusts. I moaned softly through my tears as the contact triggered my clit.

He shifted and slid out of me. I felt a moment of relief, until he grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He slipped his hands under me and lifted me towards him. I took a deep breath and waited, knowing what was coming. Or, at least I thought I knew what to expect.

I braced myself, waiting for his cock to plunge into me again, but it didn't. He stood there, my feet in the air and his hands holding up my ass. I looked up at him. He was staring down at me.

My tears stung as they flowed down my cheeks. I hadn't stopped crying since he'd spanked me. My body heaved with each sob.

"Why are you crying?" He asked with genuine confusion.

"Because I fucking hate you!" I screamed. I was shaking from head to toe.

"Why?" He asked again. I took a deep breath. Were we really doing this? He waited for my answer. His dick threatening to penetrate me again. I decided I had nothing to lose by being honest. He was going to do what he wanted anyways. I might as well say what I need led to say.

"You turned me into a pathetic woman. You fucked everyone I know and accused me of cheating. I never strayed and still haven't. I hate that your touch still excites me. I hate that your cock is the only one that's ever been inside me. It makes me sick just thinking about your cock being inside me again," I gasped for air as I sobbed through the last sentence. "Because you beat me - physically and emotionally. Because you're raping me! Is that enough? Toby? You ruined me!"

The look of confusion faded from his face and was replaced by rage. He stared right through me as he jerked me to my feet.

"Raping you!" He grunted. "I wasn't raping you. But, now, now you've asked for it you piece of shit whore."

He picked me up and slammed me into the wall. My back was to him. He pinned my arms over my head and he leaned into me.

"Open your legs," he growled into my ear. I shook my head no. He repeated himself. I refused again. His knee forced my legs apart and he slammed it into my pussy. The swift knee to my groin lifted me off the ground. He held my arms up with one hand while the other lifted my ass. I turned my head to the side as his body crushed me.

Despite the pain, my cunt was burning with desire and my clit throbbed, begging for release. I hated my body as much as I hated him. I wanted this, I knew I did. I'd missed his cock. I'd missed his touch.

His dick rubbed against my inner thigh as his hips started grinding against me. He slid up my slit and then slipped into my hungry cunt. He thrusted up and deeper into me. My body relaxed and sank onto him and he removed his hand. I was on my tiptoes, trying not to fall. Every thrust was so powerful they lifted me off the ground. My tits were slamming into the wall. I rocked my hips to meet his thrusts, grinding down onto him. God, I needed to cum.

He started pumping faster. He reached a hand around me and found my clit. He rested his hand there and I tried to ignore the burning desire. I wanted to grind into his hand and force his cock deeper inside of me, but I stopped moving my hips as soon as he grazed my clit.

"Tell me you want me," he groaned in my ear. "Beg me to make you cum."

I shook my head. I couldn't say those words, as bad as I wanted to, I couldn't give him the satisfaction. He released me and yanked his cock free. I collapsed to the floor. He stepped back and I turned to face him. My tits bounced as my rapid breath struggled to keep up with my pounding heart.

His cock hung in front of me, dripping in my juices. My clit ached. My cunt yearned for it.

Fuck.

I stood up and looked up to him, my big green eyes pleading with him. I refused to say the words out loud.

"Say it, Cassidy."

I held my breath. No. I decided. I could do this without him. I reached my hand between my lips and found my clit. It was engorged and it pulsed under my touch. My eyes rolled back into my head as I started massaging it.

"No," I whispered. My touch was working just fine. "I don't need you."

He looked at me in disbelief. I'd never touched myself in front of him. He'd always asked me to, but the idea felt so humiliating. Now as I stood in front of him, I massaged my clit slowly and intentionally as he watched. I was close to cumming and my knees wobbled as I struggled to hold my balance.

He swatted my hand away just as I closed my eyes. I was on the verge and the beginning of my climax had started. I gasped, frustrated that my release was so close and he'd stolen it from me. He pushed me back onto the bed and flipped me on to my stomach. Once again he forced his cock through my opening and began fucking me. He grabbed my blonde hair and wrapped his hand around he. He tugged, pulling me up like a dog on a leash.

This time, there was no build up, no teasing, no slow, lingering thrusts, just fucking. Hard, cunt pounding fucking. My body jerked forward and slid across the bed with each forceful grunt. He'd pulled me back into him, his balls slapping my thighs. His hand landed on my ass as he spanked me over and over. I was already raw and sore.

Pain. Pain was all I felt in that moment.

He relented on the spanking and reached under me. He found my clit and pinched - he pulled as he did. My eyes flew open and my mouth hung dry as I groaned loudly. He pinched harder. Blood pumped through me, the sound was deafening. My hips took over and I started matching his thrusts, causing his hand to dig into my clit.

"Fuuuuck!" I screamed as he kept pinching and pulling. "Toby ... Toby ... TOBY! Fucking make me cum!" I screamed his name and begged him to allow me to cum.. My heart raced. I grabbed the pillow and pulled it to my face. I bit down on the rough cotton, sending shivers down my spine.

He grunted and thrust deep into me, his cock buried so far into me we were one. His member pulsed and released into me as he rolled my clit in his fingers. I came so hard, I buried my face in the pillow, unable to breath. We both froze as our orgasms rolled in sync in waves over us. Once the intensity rolled to a slow halt, he dropped his full weight on me.

He panted into my ear, "I knew you needed me."

"Fuck you," I retorted.