You Sure Got A Pretty Mouth! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy to the right didn’t last long and his cock spurted as my step mom tried to catch her breath. His cum shot out forcefully and wet her hair, face and the carpet below. I stood up now so she could move over to her left and service the long, skinny black cock there. She took it into her mouth hungrily and started bobbing her head. I looked around the room behind us and could see almost all the glory holes were filled. Standing behind her with her ass pointed back to me, looked far too inviting and I reached out with my hands and grabbed her hips. Maureen felt my hands and looked back at me almost twisting off the black guy’s cock in her mouth. She smiled and spread her legs further and I penetrated her for the first time. Her wet pussy was like heaven as my cock slipped deep inside. Her vagina squeezed me as her pussy spasmed with pleasure. I reached forward and around her body and grabbed her right tit in my hand and held it tightly. I began pumping my cock into her slowly and watching her as she finished up the black guy. She sucked on him first and then let his cock fall out of her mouth so she could slide her talented tongue up and down his shaft. The room wasn’t sound proof so we could hear muffled grunts and groans from outside the wall. I could here a few of the guys urging her on to come and suck their dicks.

Looking down directly in front of me, I watched my cock slip in and out of her warm, tight hole. My eyes became fixated on her asshole as it moved and stretched when I sawed my cock in her pussy. Wetting my thumb, I rubbed it on her asshole and felt my step mom begin to buck her hips. She gagged on the black guy’s cock as her pussy came in waves. I felt a flood of her juices on my cock and I knew she was getting off.

She dropped the cock out of her mouth as it began spurting and leaned back against me. Her hands reached back and grabbed my hips to hold me inside her. She moaned and begged for me not to stop and I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her forward again so her ass slammed back into my hips and I fucked away at her. She thrashed and thrashed as I screwed her and banged my cock into her hot pussy.

“I’m cumming again, I’m cumming again,” she screamed and I had to laugh. I pulled harder on her hair and she contorted as I screwed her.

“Come on fuck me, fuck me,” I urged her and continued my assault on her cunt. Feeling my own juices boiling up in me, I banged away, ready to pull out at the right moment.

“Come on move your ass, I want you to get me off,” I yelled at her. My step mom appeared in heaven getting royally fucked and I think she was proud of the fact she was going to bring me to orgasm.

My cock lurched and I knew I was about to cum, so I pulled out quickly and grabbed it before it spurt. Still holding her hair with my other hand, I pulled her to the floor in front of me and she swung around to face me. Her expression was priceless as she saw what I was up to and willing opened her mouth to receive my cumshot. My first spurt hit her in her right eye and the second splattered across her upper set of front teeth and upper lip. I stuffed my cock in her open mouth before I could spurt again and hugged her head to my crotch. My step mom’s mouth began milking me dry and I shuddered as she drained the last drops out of me.

Letting my step mom’s mouth of my cock gradually, I watched her face. She was pleased as punch to have serviced me so well. She smiled as I helped her to her feet and patted her on her ass. She tried to lean into me but I pushed her away and pointed to the cocks along the walls. She winked her left eye and moved to the wall directly ahead of us. Bending down she kneeled in front of a short, thick white cock and began kissing it. I found my boxers and pants and put them on as I listened and watched my step mom suck another cock as she stroked the two beside it. The sight of her ass bouncing up and down in front of me as she sucked caused my cock to stir but I was through with her for the day. I unlocked the door and reached back and turned the knob so it would lock behind me and walked out. I pulled the door behind me and made sure it latched. Several guys in the hallway nodded their approval as I moved past them. I went out front to the bookstore and looked for Spunky.

“Hey man, YOU are the MAN!” I heard a voice behind me as I walked to the counter that I had met Spunky at. It was Spunky and he was obviously pleased. He patted me on the shoulder and then shook my hand. “Where did you find her?” he asked and glanced around excitedly.

“Just met her at a club,” I lied and smiled. Spunky shook his head and laughed.

“Hey, I got to get out of here,” I said and Spunky’ smile faded. I saw his reaction and laughed, “No, she’s staying,” I assured him and his smile returned in spades.

“Just let me know what she earned and I’ll pick it up from you next time I’m in,” I added and slapped him on the shoulder. I could tell he didn’t understand how I could be leaving such a wonderful piece of ass behind. He shook his head incredulously and watched me walk out.

As I hit the door to exit the bookstore I heard him, “YOU really are the MAN!”