You Sure Got A Pretty Mouth! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes," she moaned and laid her head down on the cool sink top.

"I didn't hear you," I said as I used my left hand to grab the hair at the back of her head. Slowly, I pulled her head back and inserted my thumb a little deeper and she winced and moaned.

"Yes, I like that," she said and could tell she was fighting the mixed sensations. She tried to get a hold of her ass cheeks again but couldn't hold her slippery cheeks and it made her laugh.

"Yes, I like that," she repeated as she seemed compelled to tell me more, "You made me cum real hard when you rubbed your finger on my asshole the other night when you were playing with my pussy." I smiled at her confession and I could tell she was telling me it for future reference. It seemed to be the preamble to other things she had on her mind. I pulled her head up a little higher and she strained a little as my thumb moved in her rectum.

"I like when you talk dirty to me," she said and added, "I want you, you to call me your little slut," she blurted out as I tugged on her hair. I laughed to myself as she offered up these unsolicited confessions. She laughed as she felt me tug a little harder as she spoke.

"My little slut hunh? What else?" I asked as I hoped for more lurid details.

"I like how your cock feels in my mouth," she replied and looked over her shoulder for my reaction. I smiled at her and winked. My thumb moved up and down in her butt hole instead of in and out and from the way Jenny's sphincter squeezed it, I could tell she approved.

"Really," I chided her.

"I like how you tell me to suck it," she said. She giggled as she talked. "Your cock feels smooth and warm against my tongue," she added.

I thought it must have taken a lot for her to tell me all of her dirty little secrets. I was glad that I had told her I was going to shave her pussy. "What about swallowing?" I asked and held her head straight back so her back was arched and she had to strain. "Do you like swallowing?" I repeated.

She didn't answer but tried to nod her head, which seemed foolish considering her predicament. She giggled as she couldn't bow her head forward and then I let go of her hair and her head fell forward.

"Really?" I asked incredulously. I had never met a girl who had liked the taste of my cum or any other guy's cum for that matter. I had heard some women liked it but hadn't come across one.

"Yeah, I think it tastes weird but a good weird," she tried to explain, "And it makes me feel real naughty, so it turns me on." I slapped her ass with my left hand and let my thumb pop out of her asshole. She cooed and taking her right hand rubbed her ass cheek and ran her fingers over her asshole as if to scratch an itch.

"Wow, what other things do you want to divulge?" I said jokingly. She smiled shyly and pretended to be thinking real hard. My cock was ready to explode after shaving and playing with my stepsister's tight asshole. Add to that her slutty little confession and she had my perverted mind swimming.

"Oh I don't know? I liked waking you up the other night," she exclaimed and her eyes looked at me for my reaction.

"I sort of liked that myself," I replied and we both laughed. "You can do a repeat performance any ole time," I assured her.

"I want to learn how to be a real good kisser," Jenny blurted out and I could tell it was something she had thought long and hard about. The way she threw it out made me think the other confessions were just to set me up for this one. Her eyes searched mine for my reaction and I was cool about it.

I found it sort of weird but that was absurd. Here I was just getting done shaving and thumbing my stepsister's butt hole, having fucked her mouth and throat numerous times, ate her little pussy, and finger banged her but the thought of kissing seemed so intimate that we had never broached the subject. I guess it would be all right; it always turned me on when I dated a good kisser.

Jenny smiled as she sensed that the idea had me perplexed. She reiterated her desire in hopes that I would consider her idea. "I've never really kissed a boy that way, and I want to learn how to do it right so that I turn him on," she said and waited for my reply.

I almost laughed out loud but composed myself. Only a gay guy wouldn't get turned on kissing an attractive female. Jenny was talking about French-kissing and it seemed important to her. The idea turned me on as I enjoyed it as well. I could get into a little foreplay with my stepsister and teach her how a guy liked to be kissed. I could get into lip locking with my step sister even though I had more interesting plans for her tongue and pretty little mouth.

The used car dealer in me decided if it was that important to her; she'd be willing to do something or things in trade for it. The devil in me smiled and I thought about what I might want. Jenny seemed pretty much game for anything I threw at her. We hadn't fucked yet but that was just because I was enjoying her mouth so much I hadn't got that far. I also didn't want her to get knocked up. I had decided that I would impress upon her to get contraception before we put her hot little box in play. Thumbing her ass was fun and I knew anal sex wasn't out of the question as long as I broke her in slowly. She seemed to be balking about going to the glory holes so maybe I could trade her a little tonsil hockey for a night of blowing anonymous cocks.

"Hmm, so you want to learn how to kiss hunh?" I replied. Jenny smiled shyly and shrugged her shoulders. She was still lying on the countertop but now had slowly moved onto her left side. She propped her pretty little head up with her left hand and arm and watched me.

"Well we can do that," I said, setting up a deal. "But you're going to have to do some thing, some things for me." I stammered as I tried to get as much as I could in trade.

"What?" Jenny said almost incredulously. She looked at me and I think she knew I was playing her. She smiled and waited for me to reveal my deal.

"Well first thing is you have to go to the Glory Holes with me," I said and touched my right index finger to my left one. I smiled at Jenny and she playfully gritted her teeth.

"I can't make it this weekend," she said and brought her right hand off her hip and covered her pussy.

"You can," I told her and before she could start her explanation, I added, "we'll go after you get home from the cheerleading thing."

"I won't be home until late," she stated and frowned. Her frown was a fake as I could tell she was happy about having something to do that prevented her going.

"The Glory Holes never close Jenny," I told her and she raised her eyebrows. Her excuse was gone and she now realized she had to go. She was apprehensive because it sounded like a weird and scary place. She had just admitted loving her step brother's cock in her mouth and liking the taste of cum but the thought of a public place and a bunch of men she didn't know filled her with anxiety. She had to admit to herself it turned her on, it made her feel naughty and made her little pussy tingle but she was worried about it too.

"Second, I want to play a little game of dress up with you," I said and a chill ran up my spine. I had already gotten a blowjob from her in her schoolgirl outfit, her cheerleading outfit, and in her nightgown but I had some other clothing ideas for her.

"Okay," Jenny said as she rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe that the outfit she wore made any difference. She was going to learn that the more sexy the outfit, the more attention she got and the more sexy the outfit, the more nasty and depraved her stepbrother would get.

Without fanfare, I moved back between Jenny's legs, this time I sung her left hip and leg up so she slipped onto her back. I started to tell her to take her legs and bend them and hook the back of her knees but she did it on her own. Her gorgeous little snatch lay before me and I reached for the shaving cream. I lathered her up really nice and as I shaved her, I told her about my other ideas.

"So one is 'Our Glory Hole adventure', two is 'I dress you up how I want to'," I restated and Jenny cut me off.

"Have you ever gone to the 'Glory Holes'?" she asked, her apprehension shining through again. She alternated looking at my face and my hands as the worked in her crotch.

"Naw," I lied, "I just know they are there and seen them on the Internet." I held her pussy lips in my left fingers and pulled them to the side to shave the inside of her leg. Jenny cooed and tightened up a little as she felt the razor slide across her skin. I thought of her mom and wondered whether or not she was still there or if she had gone back to work. I looked at Jenny's face and noticed that my lie didn't ease her apprehension and made her more worrisome, so I relented.

"Yeah, I went a couple of times with a couple of drunken buddies," I said and she listened intently. "The guys all gather around the place and as the ladies take their places in the rooms, they pick which one they like and stand outside that room," I told her, sounding more like a professor explaining the attack strategies of Attila the Hun than her perverted step brother.

Jenny was all ears and she cracked a smile as my explanation helped her get a gauge on the place. As I talked, visions of her mom on her knees sucking cock after cock kept creeping into my head.

"You'll go in the room and lock the door and no one will see you and they'll feed their dicks in through the holes," I stated. "Being so pretty, you'll draw your share of guys," I added, "Oh yeah!"

Jenny smiled at that as I wiped down her crotch. I was done with shaving her completely bald and I admired my handy work. She noticed she was done too and tried to look over her newly mowed twat. I laughed because she was going to need a mirror. I pulled her legs up and put them over her head so that she lying flat on her back with her knees almost touching her face. This brought her tight little holes right to my chin so I could examine them. She smelled of shaving cream and pussy juice and I playfully kissed her pussy. Using her arms, she steadied herself as I kissed, licked, and nibbled on her fat, puffy lips. Jenny smiled below me and cooed as her leg muscles stretched and her tight legs wavered above her.

Taking my left hand I supported her butt, keeping it in the air as my right hand gently patted her puffy cooch. I stuck my tongue out as I patted it a little harder. Jenny groaned beneath me and tried to keep from falling over. Satisfied with myself, I took my hand and wiggled it in her lips and spread her juices. This made Jenny moan and she blew air out her pursed lips as she enjoyed the tingle.

"Third, I want to take some pictures of you," I said as my index finger and thumb spread her pink hole and I gazed at it. Jenny was wet again and I could only think she was getting turned on by our conversation and the anticipation of what was next to come. She shocked me when she shook her head 'no'.

"What, I just want some pictures of you in different poses," I said and added, "I want to play photographer and you're my model and I snap pixs of you." I didn't know what the big deal was; we had done a lot more damning activities.

"No way, a girl at school did that and her pixs ended up on the computers at school," she exclaimed. She seemed adamant about it.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that, I don't even go to your school," I argued. Jenny was still shaking her head and I knew it was going to be hard for me to change her mind. But since she was putting up a good fight, it was now more important to me too and I was going to win this battle.

Trying to change the subject and weaken Jenny's argument, I said, "We'll do it sometime down the road and I'll give you the negatives so you won't have anything to worry about." I quickly suggested number four so she couldn't argue number three. "I want to play a game of 'Fuck Face' with you when ever I want," I said and smiled.

"What? What face? How do you play that?" Jenny asked, her face awash in wonderment. My ploy had worked as she had dropped her battle against the camera.

I smiled to myself, sure we would have to argue about the photo shoot part of the deal but now once I got her to commit to the others, I could say she was reneging on the deal if she held it back.

"It's called 'Fuck Face'," I told her and smiled. I had made it up with a high school sweetheart once when we were high and bored. We had screwed in every conceivable way, in every conceivable place in her family's home, garage and cars, that to try something new, I made it up. It was a silly game made up by a perverted guy for him and his willing partner to play and pass the time. "Simply put, you give me a blow job in as many different positions as we can possibly think up," I said. "We keep going until we exhaust all the positions we can think of or I explode," I added with a smile.

I released Jenny's back and let it slump to the table. She swung her legs back down and slowly sat up. She had that look of wonderment on her face again but now a smile joined it. I could tell her mind was spinning. Mine was too. My cock was hard and seeing her sitting there naked and bald on the edge of the sink gave me a couple of ideas already. I reached for the front of my dress pants and unzipped my pants. My hard-on was trying it's best to peek out the hole in my boxers. Jenny watched me and smiled. Her eyes transfixed on my cock and as I let my pants drop to the floor, she wiggled to the very edge of the sink. I wrestled my boxers off and let them slip to the floor as my cock sprung straight out. Pre-cum wet the tip and I took my hand and gave it one stroke with my right hand. My cock ached for release but I was going to extend this game as long as possible. Jenny moved to get off the sink top but I stopped her.

"Stay right there," I ordered her and stepping back towards her, I helped her onto her back. I slipped beside her and cupped her head and moved it to the edge of the counter. My cock poked at her face and I made to attempt at subtlety. Jenny sensed it to and cooed. My cock poked her cheek but she moved her mouth to catch my tip and she kissed it. She smooched it on the head and then her soft, long tongue gave it a swirling lick.

"Yeah, that's it," I said and feeling just a little foolish said, "One." I reached down and took my cock in my right hand and pulled it away from her. Jenny was still trying to lick it but caught only air. She looked like a hungry lamb searching for milk and I smiled. My left hand cupped the back of her head and I pulled it to me.

"Open your mouth wide and say 'Ahh'," I told her and waited for her. Jenny wiggled her head on the counter top and did as I said. Her pretty mouth swung open and she groaned 'Ahh'. I smiled and playfully smacked my hard cock on her parted lips. The sound was incredible as flesh smacked flesh and Jenny giggled. I rubbed it on her lips and face and she giggled and smiled as she felt my warm flesh smashed into her cheek, lips and nose.

"That's it now suck it," I told her as I offered my cock to her mouth. Jenny smiled and opened her mouth as wide as she could. I pushed my weighty muscle into her mouth and her mouth closed on it. It felt like it was where it belonged and the feelings of her throaty sucking made my mind wander and I closed my eyes to fully enjoy it.

"Yu,Yuck," Jenny coughed as she spit my cock out of her mouth. She was shaking her head as she rolled her tongue around in her mouth. I still had a hold of the base of my cock and pulled up on it and looked down on her. I was perplexed on why she had stopped.

"Your cock tastes funny," Jenny said as she brought her hand to her mouth as if to wipe away the taste.

It hit me like a thunderbolt and I closed my eyes. My cock was caked with my step mom's dried up pussy juices. I had forgot all about it while I shaved her pussy. I played dumb but I was sure I wasn't going to be getting my cock sucked until I cleaned it off.

"What did you put on it? some cologne or something?" Jenny asked mystified. She looked at my cock like it had some disease.

"No," I said and thought of what to say. I couldn't tell her I was fucking her mom and they were her mom's pussy juices.

"It doesn't normally taste like that," she said. I thought if anyone should know how my cock tasted, she was the one.

"I had sex with this girl, this morning," I blurted out, mad that I hadn't washed it off. I looked around from my spot on the bathroom rug in front of the sink for a washcloth but couldn't spot one.

"Not anyone I know?" she asked and her eyes and face got that inquisitive look to them. She searched my face for answers but I was coy. Her question had me busting at the seams.

"No, you don't know her," I said, and shook my head. I knew that she had no way of knowing that I had taken her mother to the glory holes but she seemed to know or sense something.

"You haven't been screwing Mandi?" she half-accused me. Her face scrunched up and I smiled in relief.

That was it, Jenny hated Mandi and that day she had spoken with me and suggested going out was in her craw. She was jealous of Mandi and the thought that I might start dating her. I laughed out loud and taking my cock in hand stepped back closer to her face. Jenny hadn't sat up but had rolled on her side. Her face was still before me. I poked it at her mouth and she tried to pull her head back but I cupped it with my left hand and held it there. She closed her lips and tried to keep me from putting my cock in her mouth.

12