You Sure Got A Pretty Mouth! Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't remember you saying you 'DIDN'T WANT'to learn how to suck dick?" I quipped with my own fake sneer and gave Jenny a knowing smile. She blushed and grinned and her lovely eyes looked at my cock and then my face.

"What else do you like?" I asked.

Jenny smiled and her eyes fixed off to the left of my head and she thought. Laughing, she bit her lip and exclaimed, " I like how you tell me what to do." Smiling, she added in a butched up voice, " Are you a teaser or a pleaser?" Her words mocked me and she giggled. "Put your hands down and only use your mouth," she added to further make her point.

I grinned and shrugged my shoulders. 'Yeah, I said those thing', what red-blooded guy wouldn't, if he could?' I laughed to myself.

"I like how you wrestle with me and pull my hair," she said and looked at my eyes for my reaction. My cock lurched in front of us and that was all the reaction she needed, as she cooed.

Smiling, I told her, "I think you are ready for the 'Gloryholes'" Jenny bit her lower lip and grinned. The little minx looked incredible as usual and my cock was throbbing and in need of a good sucking.

Lifting my hips off her chest, I pushed them forward and stuck my balls in her face. "Lick my balls," I told her and heard her moan before feeling her tongue swirl around my nads. Now I may be wrong but the mention of the 'Gloryholes' seemed to turn her on now.

"Fuck yeah," I said as she lapped my scrotum. Letting go of her hands, I ordered her to keep her hands above her head. Jenny obliged and closing her eyes, went to work in earnest. Reaching down with my right hand, I stroked my cock and watched her work. Her lovely face looked so angelic between my legs and I had a wicked thought. Pushing my hard rod downward, I rubbed my shaft on her face. Jenny knew what I was doing and giggled. Pulling my balls out of her mouth, I slipped my body lower and wiped my cock on her lips and across her nose.

Jenny didn't miss a beat and continued to lick. Her tongue slipped around my shaft and wet my fingers as I held my warm cock to her face. Her tongue felt great and my cock leaked pre-cum on her forehead.

"I'm going to give you a 'mushroom tattoo' on your forehead," I joked, looking at my engorged cock head against her flawless skin. Taking my hand, I playfully used my cock like a club and slapped my cockhead and upper shaft on her face. Jenny moaned beneath me and giggled. Her tongue stuck from her mouth and I moved my body back and slapped my meat on her soft, wet tongue.

"Thhhuuupppttt," was the sound as my hard on smacked on her wet extended tongue. Jenny giggled and tried to take my cock into her mouth. She looked funny trying to catch my dick in her open mouth.

"Oh No," I kidded her as she tried futilely. "You are going to have to beg for my cock," I told her as I pulled my cock up away from her.

"Aww," she complained and opened her mouth wide and said, "Ahhh!" I laughed at her and shook my head, 'NO'.

"Ahhh!" she continued and then stuck out her tongue and tried to wiggle it along my balls.

"No, I didn't hear you beg," I replied as I stroked my cock teasingly above her.

"Oh please, please can I have your cock?" Jenny mocked me and I playfully slapped my dick at her face to scold her. My cockhead inadvertently hit her in the eye and she giggled.

"Oops," I replied as I watched her try to clear her vision.

"Great, you try explaining to my mom how I got a black eye," Jenny kidded and opened her mouth wide.

I thought about my step mom and how she'd be mad that I was smacking Jenny's face with my cock, but not for the typical reasons. I laughed at the situation and told Jenny to 'keep her mouth open wide' while I began inserting my cock.

"Ahhhhfffff," Jenny said as I pushed my cock into the back of her young throat. My cock head filled her throat and she nearly gagged.

"Oh fuck yeah," I muttered as I watched Jenny beneath me swallow my cock almost whole. I slipped my cock out of her mouth and reinserted it. Jenny lifted her head to meet my cock and her lips slipped up my length as her cheeks bulged.

"Yeah, get it all in there," I told her and watched as her eyes glistened and a little vein in her forehead began to surface. Jenny got about a half inch from my balls and her throat spasmed and she had to pull her head off my rod.

'Fuck," I said as I loved the feeling of her young throat spasming on my cock.

"Did I get it all in?" Jenny asked as she looked into my eye awaiting my next try.

"Almost," I said laughing at her determination.

'You wouldn't tell if I did anyhow," Jenny kidded and she was probably right. Seeing her smiling face and open mouth, I reinserted my cock with the same determination she had.

Instead of just sliding it into the back of her mouth to see how much she could take, I began slipping it in and out of her mouth quickly, and slowly but surely sliding it deeper. The sounds her mouth emitted were incredible as air fought to escape from her puffed out cheeks. Her saliva wet the way and I felt my balls begin to tighten.

"Fuck yeah, suck that dick," I shouted as animalistic urges drove me now. Taking my hands I posted them above her head and began doing perverted pushups over her.

Jenny didn't seem to mind and tried desperately to match my rhythm. She couldn't and periodically choked and gagged but kept on sucking. Her eyes were wet and her mascara was running down her face, as was drool on her chin.

'Yeahha," I exclaimed as her head bounced on the bed. I was so close to cumming but wanted more. Suddenly halting our face fucking session, I climbed off her to pick a new position. Jenny caught her breath as she watched me swing her body into our new position.

I climbed off the bed and moved so I was above her head. Taking her arms, I pulled her to the end of the bed so her pretty face hung over it. Taking her arms, I placed them at her side and went back to tilt her head. With her flat on her back and laying longways in front of me, I told her to open her mouth again.

"Hmmm," Jenny giggled as I pointed my cock toward the back of her throat. With her mouth open, I inserted my cock and began fucking her throat.

"Ahhhkkkkshhhhttttup," Jenny's mouth emitted as she took my whole length into her gullet. The angle was terrific for deep throating and she sucked for all she was worth. She wasn't going to have to ask me if she got it all in as my balls slapped her between her eyes and she could easily see how deep I was.

I rocked my hips back and forth and watched as my cock slipped in and out of her lovely mouth. I looked down at her body as she bent her knees. Her left wrist slipped between her legs and she began lightly diddling herself.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I heard myself cry out as if it was someone else's words. My balls tightened and I felt my legs tighten too as my first shot blasted somewhere into her esophagus,

"Don't stop, don't stop," I begged now as my thrusting slowed as my cock throbbed and I ejaculated into her moist mouth. Jenny nearly gagged on my first blast but caught herself and began sucking for all she was worth. Her hands came up and grabbed my hips to hold me to her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I muttered as I leaned over her now and placed my hands on the bed to steady myself. Looking down, I watched Jenny's talented mouth mouthing my rod and her sweet throat contracting.

"Oh god," I said as I reached down and rescued my shrinking cock from her mouth. She looked up from beneath me with a Cheshire cat-like grin and wiped her mouth. Pursing her lips, she kissed at me, 'Maaa'. Seeing that, I smiled down at her and I lowered my balls to her lips. She lapped at them lightly and a cold shiver ran up my back. Grabbing my cock, I gave it a couple of tugs.

"Yeahha, we are going to the Gloryholes all right," I said and leaned forward to kiss her little clit. Jenny responded by trying to wrap her taut legs around my head.

12