You Sure Got A Pretty Mouth!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Why don’t you tickle me now,” I said and reached up behind her head and pulled her face back between my legs. She never paused and dropped her mouth below my cock and began licking. Her earnest nature and energy made her a world class ass-licker. She playfully slid her tongue down my crack and across my asshole. She licked around my rim and pushed it inside.

“Yeah that’s the way,” I told her. Like I said, I had an ex who would do it but not with the determination and desire Jenny did. Her tongue pushed me quickly towards an orgasm and I was ready to explode and I hadn’t even had my cock in her mouth. I didn’t want to miss a chance to teach Jenny a lesson so I pulled her up by her hair and sat up towards her. She smiled and looked at me wondering what I wanted now.

“I’m going to cum,” I told her as I squeezed my cock in my right hand. Jenny looked at my cock and smiled.

“Don’t cum in my hair,” she said, and stated, “I hear it is awfully hard to get out of your hair.” She said it so matter-of-fact that I had a hard time keeping from laughing.

“Oh don’t worry about that,” I told her as I slyly told her, “I want to cum in your mouth.” I looked at her face and expected objection upon objection. I didn’t get any.

“Okay, do all the girls do it this way?” Jenny asked. She smiled at me and I could have exploded right there.

“Not all of them, but the great ones do and it keeps from having a big mess,” I said and pulled her head to my cock. Jenny opened her mouth wide and I slid my cock in her mouth. The moment I took my hand off my cock so I could stick more in her mouth, I exploded. Jenny pulled her head back as the initial shot must have hit her in the back of the throat, but my hand held her there.

“No, No, keep sucking, swallow it all,” I told her. My hand cupped the back of her head tighter and held her in my lap.

She avoided choking by quickly swallowing as much of my semen as she could. Her mouth muscles milked at my cock and she swallowed almost of all my seed. Some leaked from the corners of her mouth and wet her lips and the base of my cock.

“Oh god, that was incredible,” I told her as I reluctantly let her head up. I smiled down at her and she shyly smiled back at me. She was still swallowing and trying to decide if she liked the taste. I could have burst out laughing as she reminded me of a dog trying to eat peanut butter.

“Did I do it right?” she asked as she used her little fingers to push what was left of my cum at the corners of her lips into her mouth.

Now she obviously did it better than alright but I didn’t want her to think she had mastered cock sucking on the first time so I told her she did pretty good. I told her she’d need to learn a few more things before she could master the art. She smiled proudly at her abilities and smacked her lips.

My cock was semi-hard and lying in my lap and I asked her to suck on it some more. She obediently bent her pretty face forward and took me in her mouth. She slowly sucked on it and drew more of my spent cock in her mouth. I patted the back of her head and assured her I would teach her everything she wanted to know. My cock began to grow and I began to rock my hips. Jenny just kept her mouth on me as I slid my cock back and forth in her mouth. She was making beautiful slobbering sounds that drowned out the sound of my camera as it pinged off after exhausting all of the memory space on my memory disk.

12