You Talk Too Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More!!

Loki moved within her and she clamped down on his cock painfully with her slick and satiny pussy. Her nails dug into his back and she screamed out "More!" which drove Loki on. He had yet to come and she was somehow ready for a third round! He only hoped she kept up. Yet she was meeting him almost thrust for thrust. He could feel his grip on his focus slipping again and his cock was throbbing and ready. Loki began thrusting faster and Laura arched her back and moaned as she began to get close again in just a few seconds. He loved it the tight pussy was beginning to flow with more of her tangy honey. He could feel the beginning of another orgasm building and he just began to thrust harder. The pressure building in his balls burned and tingled with begging for release and suddenly Laura came with another scream and rush of her honey and he didn't stop he kept thrusting hard and she kept coming.

Then Loki's body released all the tension in his body and the resistance he had to coming disappeared. His cock throbbed harder and he thrusted a few more times as he balls released every drop of his seed as deep into her as possible and she shivered and moaned with him.

Loki found himself drifting in and out of a dreamless and relaxing rest. The smell of sweat, sex, and oranges in his nose, His arms fully aware of a beautiful woman curled up with her legs wrapped around his hips as he shifted onto his back instead of his side. He pulled her with him and felt her no longer aroused pussy still holding his manhood tightly inside her sleeping form. She could drive him wild. Oh how good she felt. This was most obviously a mistake yet he would make this one over and over again given the chance. Loki slowly eased himself out of her pussy before he could begin to hurt her. She whimpered and began to wake as he removed himself.

Laura woke to the feeling of being emptied and sighed sadly. She ached to feel his stiff dick inside her again. Her eyes fluttered open and looked up the pale scarred chest to a pair of glorious bright blue/green eyes. Then Laura climbed up and kissed Loki's mouth gently her body was heavy and happy. Although she still wanted his penis in her tiny anus, stretching her open, thrusting her over and over, and lighting every nerve on fire. The mental images flooded her mind and shook her awake. This would never happen again. She would lose her S.H.I.E.L.D. credit and possibly be locked into a deep dark hole never to be heard of again.

Loki? I doubt I shall escape this unscathed and free... Do you remember your promise to finish bedding me by fucking my... ass?

Laura blushed at the final word and looked away...

I never actually have with a man I know it feels amazing with my fingers but not what you would feel like... I wish to learn... do you... maybe... think...

Loki kissed her and then eased her to her back.

Silence. I keep my word Laura and I do not start to make violent, passionate love to an enchanting woman only to leave her with desires in her heart. Yes Laura I am fully aware that you sacked everything for this. I would be a thoughtless fool not to. I gave you many times to turn back. In fact I am giving you one now if you kiss me though I will be your first...

Laura kissed him deeply and then pulled back.

Understand this Loki. I do not regret... us.

Then Laura kissed him again deeply and passionately.

Loki grabbed her hand s and gathered them into one of his hands effectively pinning her to the floor. He kissed her jaw and led a trail of kisses to her breast and nipped and bit the nipple. His hand massaged the soft underside of her breast.

Laura was slowly coming back to being aroused and was running her fingers through his flowing dark hair. They were both still slick with sweat and the smell of sweat. Laura could not quite believe how beautiful he looked suckling at her breast. She shifted slightly uncomfortably as her pussy tingled lightly and Loki just continued to play with her breast. Then he kissed her breast and switched to the other breast. After a few minutes Loki's hand deliciously drifted down her belly in slow lazy circles till it reached the springy fur over her sex. Although this time he was neither kind nor gently and dove has hand into her first a finger inside her pussy and his thumb on her clit then he added a second and brought her almost to the brink of madness and then he just stopped.

Making a woman breathless was always the most arousing thing during sex to him. Releasing his seed was secondary as long as he could make her squeak and cry out. He was not nearly hard yet he felt the way in which she had held his fingers inside her. She would come soon if he did not stop and he wanted to give her, her every wish as this was to be their only night together.

Laura suddenly felt greedy. She wanted to make him float in the haze of want that she was in. then almost as if her hands were thinking for themselves. She felt herself edging Loki to rise and kiss her with just a few fingers dancing up the back of his neck. Loki obliged her and she set up to meet his kiss. Then she growled out in a soft chocolaty voice:

Lay back Loki, I wish to taste you!

Loki leaned back to the rough carpet and grabbed Laura's legs. With a wordless agreement he guided her legs to where one was on each side of his head. He could feel Laura shy slightly; he also caught sight of a blush beginning to crawl down her spine and across her hips. It was maddening how truly sexy her human embarrassment made her. He pushed himself up and began to nip and lick her pussy with abandon.

Laura grazed Loki's cock with her fingers as she began to play with it. Her hands shook as Loki began his relentless attack on her pussy lips. Then she lifted his thick cock to her lips and kissed the still pronounced ridge on the head. Loki chose that moment to jab his tongue into her pussy and flick her clit powerfully. He may be on his back but he was definitely in charge of this. It was beginning to not matter anymore. She realized that but she still had a little bit of her pride intact and wanted him to moan. She kissed the head of his cock then eased it into her mouth and began to swirl her tongue over the soft tip.

Loki hissed with pleasure as she swirled her tongue over the delicate ridge. And as she sucked in his cock as far as she could he shivered and wanted to buck. Instead he got his revenge by sliding his tongue back and forth over the lips of her pussy in short quick strokes until she arched her back and ground her breasts into him roughly. His payback didn't work out quite as well as expected. The feel of her rough nipples made his cock jump. She cooed on him and ground down harder as he squirmed and tried not to moan. She pulled up on his cock and pursed her lips before going over that damned ridge that was his weakness and he bucked with a half wild moan.

Laura!! Enough!! I cannot take this!

He shivered as she eased up on him but it was already too late and he was already leaking precum profusely. Loki needed to be in her and soon.

Laura was lost in a haze as she tasted Loki's precum again. The sweet syrupy taste made her shiver with the first real stirrings of lust. She wanted to taste him. She wanted him to let her taste him this time as she bobbed her mouth up and down in his stiff cock.

Loki reached around her waist and pulled her back away from his throbbing cock. She reached out and tried to grab for it but he stopped her by flipping her onto her back and repositioning himself to mount her pussy. With the first thrust inside her over excited pussy he moaned. She arched up and thrust herself onto him as he pounded away. She moaned and wailed as he hit just the right spots his cock kept him focused with its merciless throbbing then she arched up as he pounded in and let a banshees wail and a torrent of her honey come. Loki couldn't resist and let lose another volley of his seed deep in her accepting pussy. Then pulled out still mostly hard and using her come he lubed her ass and slipped in a finger.

She was blindingly tight and yet she jumped up to meet him and begged breathlessly for more. He kissed her and slid in a second finger as his cock began to grow again. She was driving him insane in the most delightful ways. His cock was rising faster and harder. He pulled out his fingers and then lined up his rock hard cock to the still puckered rosebud of her ready anus. Loki took his spare hand and pulled her up for a hard kiss and slid inside. Her little bud fought him and she had been trying to scream as he broke through and then eased his cock to a stop. She was crying but still she moved and writhed with lust. He kissed her again this time as gently as a butterfly wing and then ran his fingers through her messy hair. He moved her chin to the side with his nose and nuzzled her neck trying to get her to relax the dagger like nails she had buried in his back. He planted kisses along her neck and shoulder.

Laura felt the pushing and a white flash of pain. Then Loki had stilled inside her. His nuzzling and kisses excited her a little more. Very quickly the feeling of fullness made her uncomfortable and each shift made the nerves in her light up. Laura finally begged Loki to stop the torture.

Please! I need more! Loki! Please I'm ready! Please!

Loki grinned evilly against the side of her neck and picked her up and pulled her into his lap his cock was roughly pushed in to her ass and she jumped at the sudden shock. Although quickly she took the small amount of control the position to slowly begin riding him. He had a hand splayed across the small of her back and down her ass to keep her steady as his other hand massaged a breast and his hot mouth captured hers. She was panting with enjoyment and she could feel the throbbing of Loki's heart through her hands which were on his to help her keep balance. It felt amazing. Little flashes were in her eyes as a strange twitching tingle began radiating from the tips of her fingers and toes, rushing up her limbs and to her head as she bucked and writhed on his hard cock. Then everything went black and she was floating in heaven.

Loki felt her orgasm building and began to thrust up to meet her. His cock was being held firmly by her ass as she rode him and as she got closer she dug her nails into his chest and began to ride him... Hard! It hurt and yet it made him harder and harder. He wanted to come so badly but she had to come first and then she did. She came and hard. Harder then she had come with him before. He lost control and thrust into her about four more times and came himself... Hard. His seed leaked out of her as he softened and eased out of her, then he fell back to the carpet with his head spinning and an exhausted smile on his face.

Laura passed out exhausted and with a small smile on her tired face. Loki shifted her so he was holding her closer and extremely gently. He heard the sound of a very faint whispering... so they were pumping a gas to knock him out into the room. He needed it not the kinky little minx had done what usually took three mistresses he was ready to sleep and was exhausted thoroughly. She was obviously strong and very wise for a Midgard. There was never enough time with a Midgard and yet the thoughts were tumbling through his head. He whispered into her hair with his last waking thought:

I shall return to thee my Laura.

***********************************************

Five and a half years later under a new name and with a new life outside of S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters:

The grade school was bright and noisy in a heart-lifting way. Loki passed four class rooms before he heard the giggles and laughter of the toddlers getting a guest lecture... well actually it was more playing around with finger paints and wearing rubber ponchos and playing with paint.

The teacher was outside of the room panting with anxiety and wondering if her poor classroom would ever be the same. He smiled at her and looked inside. There were several rolls of paper towels on the teacher's desk along with cleaner and a tarp. Then he turned and saw about 12 small children with paints and the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. There was paint streaked on her cheek and nose and a smile the size of the heavens and then there was the class room. With paint dripped on another tarp that was spread on the floor and a Huge stretched canvas leaned up on the wall just under the white board and it was dripping with paint and hand prints made of paint and it was only getting more coated by the minute. He chuckled at the beautiful sight of Laura and the room of children.

Then Laura looked up into Loki's eyes and was dazed. His smile was one of the most beautiful things she had seen in a thousand years. Then the flashes of their night went through her head. She blushed horribly and Loki just quirked the corner of his mouth giving her a knowing look. Then she mouthed one word with a hopeful light in her eyes and a weak smile:

Lo-Ki?

Her heart fluttered with a far flung hope. Had he really come back to her? It was hard to tell if it were truly her Loki. He was dressed so handsomely with his light blue tee shirt, dark worn jeans, and leather jacket. He was elegant and still a step above everyone else. It wasn't just his height but the very way he carried himself. Yet the much shorter hair that was now blonde, the bright smile and softer way he held himself...

Loki sighed softy and walked up to her. His hand gracefully caressed her cheek as it slid to the back of her neck to hold her firmly. He then pulled her to him tilted her chin up and leaning forward he met his lips to hers. It was like lightning and made Loki's heart pound and his head spin. He felt as if he had been drugged except and would have believed it except when she pulled away she seemed just as affected as he and it warmed his heart.

A young girl with raven colored hair and a poncho with about six times more paint on it then the other children squeezed between them smearing paint on them both and looked up at Laura.

MOMMY!! No you are saving your kisses for me when I eat spinach!!

Loki Pulled back fast. He dropped to one knee and gently spoke to the child:

Excuse me miss?

The little girl slid around to the backside of Laura's leg and peered out at him with the brightest pair of blue/green eyes and elf like features. There was no lying that the tiny girl was his. She practically glittered with magic... and of course she had his eyes.

My name is Cal. I know your mother very well. But I do not know you yet. What is your name?

The girl looked up to the shell shocked Laura whom had yet to breathe since she was called mommy.

Mommy the little girl called up nervously.

Mommy she repeated and by now had a bruising grip on her thigh.

Loki Smiled at her. Then he glanced up at her mother, at his Laura and said:

She is beautiful my Laura. What is our little girls' name?

Laura nearly passed out with relief.

Abbigail. Her name is Abbigail.

Loki stood and pulled Laura into a strong hug and whispered into her ear.

We make beautiful children. Shall we try for another? If I remember it well the practice is extremely fun... although personally I had another reason to come see you. I wanted to get to know you after everything... Do you perhaps... ummm... think... ummm? Maybe...

Laura cut him off with a kiss and then whispered:

You talk too much.

*****

I would love your input and any advice on if i should continue not. I also want to hear if you liked it and if it made you "excited". ;)
xoxo Gwenannette

12