You’ve Got Mail Ch. 03

Story Info
Your wife is quality pussy. I’m gonna service her regular.
7k words
3.94
57.4k
37

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

My name is Rob McMillan and I manage a major branch of a rather large shipping firm. I have been happily married for twenty years to a gal I met in college. Erika is a beautiful blond Swede with long tan legs and really great tits.

An employee of mine, Art Lloyd, tried to get my job by blackmail. He sent me anonymous e-mails with pictures he said were of my wife and her lover. My reaction to the whole thing was highly inappropriate. I was sexually aroused by pictures I thought were of my wife with another man. Somehow my wife and I got through it.

But I came out of it with a new sexual fetish that I did not know I had. I was aroused by the thought of my wife fucking another man. With my encouragement my wife began an affair with an old college boyfriend. She wouldn't let me watch but telling me about their sex had given me sexual pleasure beyond anything I had ever experienced before. They spent a weekend together once or twice each month.

Erika and I seemed young again at forty-two! She had always traveled with me on business trips but now we seemed to have a lot more fun. We were presently in Chicago for a meeting of the corporate board. As the manager of a major branch I was expected to attend and participate in each board meeting.

The chairman of our board was a capable and fun loving gentleman named William R. Fuller. He was "Billy" to his friends and close associates. He was fifty years old but looked younger. He was tall and attractive – handsome some of the women said and he had a reputation for playing around – discretely of course.

Billy and I had been close friends in addition to business associates for years. Erika and I had helped him through a very rough divorce, which was expensive because his wife had caught him in flagrante delicto and got a very good settlement. He had always had a "thing" for Erika and every time we were together he made a ritual pass at her, which by now had become a joke since she always laughed and said no.

Billy and Erika and I were having dinner at the Peninsula Hotel and then a bit of dancing to soft music. Billy was dancing with my wife and I watched him put his hand on her ass as he always did and I waited for her to laugh and remove it as usual. But this time she did not remove his hand. Instead she pulled him close and whispered in his ear. I could see them whispering to each other intensely as he continued to play with her ass.

When he brought her back to the table she did not sit down but took my hand and led me out onto the dance floor.

"He made his usual pass," she said.

"Yeah. I saw him playing with your ass. What did you say?"

"I told him that a few months ago we discovered that you liked to watch."

"Jesus! What did he say then?"

Erika chuckled, "We had a very frank conversation, darling."

"What the hell does THAT mean?" I asked.

"I told him you might like to watch him fuck me," she said with a chuckle.

"Jesus. You said it just like that?"

"Just like that baby and I let him keep playing with my ass. When this dance is over I'm going to the ladies room and you two can talk. He knows that watching me fuck another guy turns you on."

I was suddenly scared. Billy had been a close friend for years but now he knew my most private secret. How do I talk to a guy that knows that?

"What the hell do I say?" I asked, desperation in my voice.

Erika laughed, "There's only ONE thing to say baby. And it's a question."

"What's that question?"

"Would you like to fuck my wife while I watch?" Erika said and then threw her head back and laughed loudly at the classic cuckold's question.

"I can't say that!"

"Do you want to watch me spread my legs for him?"

"Of course I do."

"Poor baby!" She said with a chuckle. "I know it's not easy but you're gonna have to say something like that. Think of a clever way."

Then she laughed again like this was the funniest thing that had ever happened to me.

"How the hell do I say that and sound clever?"

"Listen darling," she said very seriously. "I could tell by his reaction that he was not shocked. Only surprised that a close friend of many years had discovered a new ... a new ... well, shall we say ... recreation. I have a feeling he's met couples like us before. He's experienced. He sounded real interested."

"So you think he's really serious about this?" I asked.

"Yeah I do. I know you want to watch me fuck a guy and he's your best chance. Billy will be safe and regular. Darling I know you're nervous because this is your first time. You're embarrassed. But just relax and keep your sense of humor. A lot of couples do this. Try to laugh and joke about it because that will reduce your embarrassment. Okay?"

"Okay," I said, as the music stopped and we headed for the table. "I'll try to say something. I don't know what."

When we got to the table Erika excused herself and headed for the ladies' room. I sat down with Billy. He smiled at me warmly but I felt very nervous and ashamed. He'd been a close friend for years. How can I ask him that question? My brain was racing trying to think of what to say. We sat in silence for several minutes until finally he spoke.

"How long have you known?" Billy said softly in a friendly manner, moving his chair closer to mine.

"Several months," I said. It was hard to talk. I was almost shaking. I felt like a pervert. Shit! I WAS a pervert!

"How many guys have fucked her?" He asked almost in a whisper but in a matter-of-fact fashion.

"Only one," I answered. "An old college boyfriend."

"Do they let you watch?"

"No," I said. "But I want to."

"Is he doing her regular?" Billy asked in the same soft confidential manner.

"A couple of weekends a month. She tells me about it and I get excited and ... well you know," I said, remembering jacking off with a picture in my head of Ben Ziegler fucking her.

"Robbie," he said softly, "Would you like to watch me fuck your wife?"

I was too overwhelmed with shame to talk. I closed my eyes and nodded my head yes.

"Well Robbie," he said softly leaning closer and putting his hand on my shoulder in a very friendly manner, "over the years I've done this with three couples. Two strangers were easy. Only one guy was a real close friend like you and ... well ... I had a hard time getting to ... you know ... getting ... acquainted ... with his wife."

"She was real shy at first but once she got into it, that red-headed bitch fucked like a mink. Drove her husband wild to watch us fuck. I did her regular for several years till they moved across the country."

Shit! Redheaded bitch! Moved across the country! He was talking about Harold Moore and his wife Rita! My God! They were dignified church going people, almost fundamentalists. Rita taught Sunday school. I can't imagine her pumping her ass like a slut while Harold pounded his peter like a high school kid. That poor helpless bastard was trapped by the same fetish that controlled me.

"But after I got acquainted with his wife," Billy continued, "we both had a lot of fun with hubby watching."

I thought about him getting acquainted with Erika. Shit! My mouth was so dry I couldn't talk as I pictured her spreading her legs for my friend Billy.

"You know that I've always joked about fuckin Erika. But I really wanted to fuck her and from what she said on the dance floor she'll fuck. But the only way she'll do it is if I let you watch. That's fine with me. So Robbie, would you like to watch us fuck tonight?"

I trembled with eagerness as he asked that question but I was still unable to talk. I closed my eyes again and just nodded my head.

I realized that my friend of many years was trying to make this easier for me. He didn't make me ask that damn cuckold's question. He was a close friend and he was being very nice about this. All I had to do was nod my head. I felt real grateful to him because this situation was so embarrassing.

"I have a large suite upstairs Rob. You realize of course that Erika and I will need some private time to ... you know ... to get ... well ... acquainted."

Then he laughed. It was a warm and friendly laugh but I knew when he said, "get acquainted" he was talking about fucking my wife in private before he let me watch them do it. Then he continued.

"I think it will be better the ... the first time ... with just your wife and me in my bedroom. You can have a drink in the living room while we ... ah ... you know ... get acquainted. Then we'll let you into the bedroom and you can watch us ... ah ... watch us ... you know ... do it again. Does that sound okay?"

He was being very delicate but I began to tremble in anticipation and I still found it impossible to speak. I closed my eyes and nodded yes, realizing as I did so that I had just given my friend permission to fuck my wife in private while I waited outside the room.

Oh shit! I had a throbbing erection and I reached down to reposition it in my pants.

Billy chuckled and asked, "Is the thought of me fucking your wife giving you a hard on Rob?"

I nodded, eyes closed like before, not looking at him. Ashamed. I felt like a boy dealing with a man. Totally humiliated but horny as hell. Almost trembling, I couldn't stop thinking about watching Billy fuck my wife.

"Let's go to the men's room," he said and got up from the table.

I followed him meekly staring down at the floor. When we got inside he pointed to a stall.

"Go in there and take care of it," he said. "You'll feel better."

I went into the stall and got my dick out. Shit! I thought. I'm jacking off in a men's room while my friend waits for me to do it and he knows I'm pounding my peter thinking about him fucking my wife. This is as embarrassing as it gets!

It was only a couple of minutes before I groaned and ejaculated mostly into the toilet but some on the floor and some on my hand. I zipped up my fly with my clean hand and went out to the sink. He stood there watching as I washed semen off of my hand.

"Feel better?" He asked as we started back to the table.

I nodded. This was humiliating! I simply couldn't control this powerful sexual urge. The urge controlled me! I was helpless!

I followed him back to the table and Erika was sitting there when we returned.

"Your hubby had ... well ... an emergency after I told him what you and I talked about," Billy chuckled.

Erika grinned and said, "I thought that's what it might have been. He's very excited about this, you know. Why don't you dance with me Billy and tell me what you two have decided."

This time she molded her body to his in a sexual way and he held her like he owned her as they danced. She was rubbing her pussy on his thigh and he played with her ass casually as they talked. I realized that after all these years suddenly they were starting to develop a new relationship. A sexual relationship! It was like, all of a sudden, she was his woman.

I saw her nod her head several times. Then she threw her head back and laughed, a loud lyrical laugh. She was laughing about them fucking! My mind flashed forward. They were gonna fuck in the bedroom. I was gonna sit in the living room playing with my peter and listening to them do it.

Erika wasn't a screamer but she had noisy orgasms. I'd be jacking off and listening to my old friend fuckin my wife and then ... and then ... she'd start groaning and in my head I'd see her pumping her ass in an orgasm with that horny bastard pounding away between her legs.

Erika was giggling like a teenager when they returned to the table and she looked flushed. I think she was horny and wanted to fuck.

"Billy has some wonderful ideas, darling. I think we're both gonna have a very enjoyable and ... you know ... satisfying ... evening."

Then she chuckled in a sexy manner. She put her arm around him and they walked out of the restaurant embracing like a loving couple, with me trailing behind like an obedient puppy dog. My wife was obviously very eager to fuck.

Billy had a fancy suite complete with a bar and a selection of whiskies. He mixed drinks for us and we sat down in the living room. Billy lifted his glass in a toast.

"A toast," he said, "to our new ... ah ... relationship. May each of us have an enjoyable evening. And may there be many more."

We drank a toast and then we sat silently. No one seemed eager to speak. Finally Billy broke the silence.

"This is what is called a pregnant pause," he said with a chuckle.

Erika yelled, "I'm on the pill you bastard. Don't even THINK that word!"

That broke the ice and we all laughed although I was still nervously shifting around.

"Relax darling," Erika said softly, giving me a loving look. "You've been wanting to watch me ... you know ... for months now. I've told you about it and now you're gonna see it up close. It will be okay darling. Really it will. So just relax and laugh and joke a bit and enjoy yourself."

"You really surprised me tonight Erika," Billy said. "I grabbed your butt as usual expecting you to laugh and decline the invitation as you always do but this time you didn't."

Turning to me he said, "Rob what your wife did was shove her pussy into my crotch, pull me close, and tell me that her loving hubby would like to watch me fuck her. Gave me an instant hard on right there on the dance floor. I been wantin to fuck your lovely wife for years Rob and I had almost given up hope. I'm really looking forward to this. What about you Erika?"

My wife giggled and I would swear she blushed. "I'm looking forward to it too Billy. I've heard talk about you."

"What talk is that?"

"I've heard gals say that you're hung like a stallion and you really know how to please a woman. More than one gal has said it," she giggled.

"Well I'm sure gonna try to please you," Billy said with a laugh. "Rob, are you gonna be able to talk?"

They both turned and stared at me as I sat there trembling in anticipation. They were laughing and joking but I had not said a word. My eagerness was obvious to them both.

"Tell you what," Billy said. "We'll leave the door open so you can listen. Would you like that?"

I nodded eagerly.

"You gotta TALK to us Robbie," Billy said. "You've got to say it out loud. Nodding's not good enough."

It was hard to say but I mumbled, "Yes."

"Yes what?" Billy said.

Forcing myself I was able to stumble through it, "Yes ... please leave the ... the door open so I can listen."

"Listen to what?" Billy said and Erika started to giggle.

"Stop it Billy. You're just tormenting him to have fun," Erika said. "He's embarrassed."

"He's not too embarrassed to play with his peter," Billy said with a laugh.

Jesus! I looked down and saw my hand holding a big bulge in my pants. I quickly let go but both Billy and Erika looked at my bulging pants and laughed. How am I gonna get through this I wondered?

"Listen to what," Billy said again.

"Don't make him say it Billy. Please. Can't you see how difficult it is for him?"

"I was easy on him downstairs Erika," Billy said. "He didn't have to say a word. I asked the questions and all he did was nod his head."

"He didn't say a word?" Erika asked in surprise. "Poor thing. He must have been very embarrassed. But you gotta remember Billy that he's never done this before."

Erika looked at me tenderly, "Darling, I know it's a hard thing to say and you have no experience. But try to say it for me. Think about it as kinda like ... you know ... kinda like you giving me permission to have some fun – you know - like you did with Ben."

Then she chuckled. It was a sexy chuckle. Shit I thought! They're just playing games with me and I'm so damned horny I'm defenseless. Can't even keep my hand off my peter and they're laughing at me.

"Well I wanna hear him say it," Billy said. "Say it Robbie. Tell your wife and me what you want me to do."

"Go ahead sweetie," Erika said softly. "It's okay. Billy's your close friend and he's doing you a big favor. Give him the satisfaction of hearing you ask him to do it. Just laugh and joke about it darling. Other couples do this."

Then she paused and looked knowingly at Billy and said, "And you don't even have to say please."

Billy and Erika both laughed at that.

Jesus. They're joking about it! They've got me by the balls! I've got no choice. If I want 'em to do it I gotta say it. What the hell I thought. I have to talk about it sometime. Don't mumble I told myself. Say it out loud! Finally taking a deep breath I almost shouted.

"Billy I want you to fuck my wife and I want to listen to you doing it."

My voice cracked like a teenager on the last few words and instantly they both broke out in loud laughter. What the hell I thought. I'd just asked another man to fuck my wife. It can't get any more humiliating than this!

"I'm sorry darling," Erika said. "I didn't mean to laugh, but you were so funny."

Then she covered her mouth with her hand and tried to suppress more laughter. I guess I WAS funny. Shit I KNOW I was funny asking another guy to fuck my wife for me to watch. No wonder my wife laughed at me!

Turning to me she said softly, "I love you darling. And just like with Ben I'll do what you want me to do because I want to please you."

Yeah I thought, she wants to please me, but she's gonna enjoy fucking this big bastard. She's horny as hell and she can't wait to spread her legs for him. And as I had that thought I suddenly realized that I WANTED her to enjoy it because that made my pleasure even greater. God! I was a pervert!

Billy turned to Erika, "My dick is throbbing but I think we all need another drink. What about you honey?"

"Yeah," Erika said, "pour me a stiff one."

Then realizing what she had said she rolled her eyes, chuckled, and added, "Then you can take me in the bedroom and SHOW me a stiff one."

Erika and Billy laughed and I got a picture in my head of Billy's big cock in Erika's hand. Jesus! She's laughing and joking about fucking him and it's turning me on.

But suddenly Erika got serious and spoke to me very gently and lovingly. I think she knew exactly what her words were going to do to my sexual arousal.

"We'll have one more drink Robbie," she said looking directly at me. "And then Billy and I will go in the bedroom and I'll do what you want me to do. Darling I know it will be hard for you to sit out here and listen to us do it, but Billy wants it that way and he's your friend. And afterwards we'll let you come into the bedroom and we'll do it again and let you watch. I love you very much baby. It'll be okay, you'll see."

She said it with a sweet smile but those words hit me hard. A massive wave of arousal swept over my whole body and my pecker began to throb. My wife was gonna fuck this horny bastard and I had to sit out here and listen while she fucked him. I was sure she WANTED to fuck Billy and I had to sit here and wait until they let me in the bedroom to watch them fuck a second time. And I was gonna do it because I HAD to. That damn fetish had complete control of me! I was a helpless toy for their amusement!

I took the glass that Billy offered me and sipped it slowly, in contrast to both Erika and Billy who seemed in a rush to finish their drinks. Then they stood up and walked toward the bedroom.

When they got to the door Billy took her lovingly in his arms, looked over her shoulder at me, and gave me a friendly smile. There was no sexy leer – just the warm smile of an old friend doing me a favor. Then he gently pulled her close and kissed her softly. He was tender and loving, but Erika was horny and pushed her pussy against his thigh.

At the end of the kiss Erika's face was a picture of lust. But she turned and smiled sweetly at me and blew me a kiss like I was a little boy going off to school. Then taking Billy's hand, I again saw the lust on her face as she eagerly pulled him into the dimly lit bedroom where they disappeared from view.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers
12