You Will Be Mine..Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,024 Followers

"Hey Gayle!" She heard behind her and saw Maria coming up, "Are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine. I just needed some fresh air."

"Okay, I wanted to check on you; especially after what she said."

"Yea, I see he picked a peach." Gayle said clearing her throat.

"Well, do you need me to get you anything?"

Yea, she needed a drink but she didn't want to bother Maria, "No, I'm good. Go ahead and enjoy the party."

"Alright, I'll be back if I don't see you after awhile." She said just before rejoining the party.

Gayle sighed thinking if she should call her sisters or leave. She didn't want to be a complete baby so she was going to stick around for a little bit longer. She just has to grin and bear with everything. She took a deep breath as a shot glass appeared next to her face.

That's what she wanted, she thought with a smile seeing the brown liquor filled to the brim. She looked to see whose arm it was and saw Patrick's face.

"You looked like you need something harder." He said and she took the glass, "I always do after talking to her."

"Well, you married her." She shrugged.

"And I divorced her too."

"Why?"

He sighed leaning over the balcony rail, "Well, because I started to see her as she really is and there were other reasons as well."

She down the glass enjoying the slight after burn, "Well then I guess she is a surprise to you that she is here, huh?"

"Believe me I'm going to find out who is her fiancé's friend and make sure that they are eliminated from my roller decks."

"You shouldn't do that Patrick; even if they are attached to her, they maybe beneficial to you. You can work with someone without dealing with her."

"I can try but believe me, she is not an easy person to deal with." He looked up at her as if realizing something, "You called me Patrick."

"It slipped." She said clearing her throat and he just plastered on that cocky smile.

"I talked to some of the people in there and they said they loved the idea, so what you say we start shopping around for some things? I'm emailing the estimates to my finance manager tonight and they should give us some funds to work with."

"I will see what I can do. I'm going to see how Nicole and Jade are doing."

"How is Nicole? I suppose she is all grown up." Patrick said smiling at her.

"You know she is in college around here. She's been running track and she wants to work in sports medicine."

"That's good, tell her to let me know and I can probably talk to someone about her working with them, when she's ready."

"You don't have to do that Patrick, she's..."

"Gayle, I know that you and I may not be together but I do still care about your sisters. I threw Jade's name out there too about her restaurant and she told me about her other friend that's a planner. I'm going to have her possibly do the launch party for the hotel. I want to do something for Nicole too."

Gayle was going to protest but thought better of it. Nicole could use the experience if she really wanted to do this as a career.

"I'll let her know to call you when she's ready."

"Thank you." They fell silent again.

Gayle looked at the billions of stars up there. It made her think about nights like these where she use to spend countless hours in Patrick's arms looking up at them; wishing and dreaming. They were such dreamers. The world was theirs and no one could tell them any different. She thought about what James said and looked over at Patrick. She needed to know; she needed the truth.

"What happened?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Between us, Patrick; what happened?"

"Gayle, I don't know if this is the place to talk about it."

"I think this is the place. We were so in love one minute and then the next it was over and I didn't get any explanation. It was like; I was suppose to accept it."

"I didn't mean for it to sound that way, I did love you."

"Did you?" she scoffed, "Because the way I remembered it, I was just a good time thing; someone you would never marry. It's been years and I think I need some sort closure or explain it to me."

He stood to full height turning to her with those dark green eyes, "I did love you. I don't know how to explain what happened between us."

"Try Patrick. If anything be honest with me. We promised each other to always be straight forward and honest with one another." He looked off again, "Did you cheat on me with her?"

His head back to look her dead in the eyes, "Never."

"Then what?" she wanted to scream trying to hold her emotions in place.

She was right. She deserved the truth, but he didn't know if he could admit the truth without making him look like a jerk. Well, it was too late for that; he was already a jerk in her eyes. He looked at her again into her pleading eyes; the eyes that once looked at him with all the love in the world. She is so beautiful to him, even now standing here looking up at him. He could never imagine the pain she went through but he knew his own pain from years of not having her with him.

He didn't know what possess him to do it but his hand came up and slowly caressed her cheek. Gayle's whole body shivered. It's been so long since she felt his touch; his touch that always seemed to ignite her all over. She felt like she could hear her heart pounding against her chest. She closed her eyes leaning into his touch that seemed to bring back so many memories. Something inside of Patrick told him to claim it; claim what was rightfully his.

"You're so beautiful Gailyn." He whispered.

"Patrick." She started before he closed the gap between them.

Gayle wanted to push Patrick away and slap him across his face, but her heart wouldn't allow her too. She needed to feel him; to make her feel the way that only Patrick could. He pulled her closer to him, feeling the magnetic heat from her body. The two of them pressed so tightly against each other was enough to burn this building down. He kissed her like a man dying of thirst and she was the cool drink of water that he craved. He could feel his manhood harden with her pressed so close against him. He needed to feel all of her. Gayle let herself get caught up in the moment, the feeling of being in his arms again, his tongue possessing her mouth. She shouldn't allow herself to be open like this, but she just wanted to feel wanted again; just one more time.

He finally broke the connection looking down at her swollen lips. He wishes he could take to the nearest room and have his way with her all night. That they could go back to the way they use to be. He needed his Gayle back. She looked up at him and put a little more distance between them. He saw the lone tear fall down her face.

"I have to go." She whispered and quickly turned around heading to the door.

Patrick was right behind her, "Gayle please."

She quickly turned to face him holding up her hands, "Don't! Don't follow me!" she sighed and he shook his head wanted to convince her to stay, "I'll see you in the morning. I just...I just have to go." She said leaving him out there alone.

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,024 Followers
12