You Will Be Mine Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,024 Followers

"Every cabin has a bathroom in it."

"Yea, that's really roughing it." Gale said sarcastically.

"Hey, it's been a long time since I really have been camping." He smiled.

He held her hand as they walked back to camping site. Of course, Jade and James have already turned in and put out the fire. There were two more cabins left which she figured that one was for her. She smiled slightly as he turned around to look at her. He pulled me in the cabin which just had a bag and a bed. Gale walked over to the bathroom and it was pretty basic.

"So, is this your cabin?" she asked.

"Actually, it's yours for the night. I had Jade bring you some clothes and they are there. I don't want you to catch a cold so you should shower."

"Are you going to your cabin?"

"Yea, so I can go ahead and get cleaned up." He nodded, "I'll see you in the morning." He headed towards the door and Gale had to saw something to stop him.

"Um, you can shower here," she paused, "with me."

He instantly stopped in his tracks. Did he really hear what he thought he heard? He rubbed the back of his neck, turning back to look at her. She stood there in her wet clothes, clenching to her body, leaving hardly anything to his imagination. He could see the outline of her nipples through her shirt. His mouth went dry as he stared at her, silently beckoning him.

"Gale, you know once I get started, I won't be able to stop myself. I just want you to think about what you are asking me."

"I'm not thinking actually, I'm allowing myself to actually feel."

He took a deep sigh and walked back over to her as if she was a prey ready to be devoured. He grabbed her hand pulling her towards the bathroom. As he started the shower, Gale pulled the tank top over her head and reached behind her for the bra. Patrick turned around in time to see her taking it off. He felt his cock harden instantly seeing her beautiful breast in his view and suddenly made him realize that he had too much clothes on. She walked over to him this time and unbuckled his pants, not breaking eye contact with him. In her eyes he could see the lust growing in her eyes and it only made his body hotter for her. Oh God, the look in her eyes was driving him insane.

She ran the palm of her hand down the growing bulge in his boxer. She couldn't help how her body shivered feeling how hot it was. He leaned in and kissed her hungrily, enjoying the way her passion matched his. He took a hold of her bottom, pulling her closer to him. He let go to undo her pants and push her down her bottom. He pulled away slightly, looking over at her.

"Let's go." He whispered.

They both took off their pants and underwear. She caught a glimpse of him just before they got in the shower. This was what he's been waiting for since that first night they hooked up. As soon as he closed the door, he kissed her exploring every crevice of her mouth. He backed her against the wall, feeling the water spray but fail to quench their hot bodies. His cock ached to be inside her right then, he needed her so bad. He lifted her leg and put it around his waist. He knew that he maybe a little quick this time because he waited too long for her. He make it up to her later. She felt his length against her slick open. She couldn't stop her hips from bucking against him, rubbing against his hardness. She wanted him just as bad as he wanted her. She needed him inside her now.

"Patrick, please." She quietly begged.

That was all the encouragement he needed. He grabbed his cock, slowly running it up and down her slit. Her body was on fire with need and she couldn't believe how he was teasing her right now. He decided to ease both their pain and ease inside her smoothly feeling complete as her tightness hugged him. She clenched tighter around him and he grimaced. He started to move, slowly stroking inside her. Gale instantly wrapped her arms around him as he picked up speed inside her. Gale was convinced that if she can find a way to bottle this feeling, she could be a millionaire, but not without storing the product for herself. As he slammed into her, she bit down on her lip ready to chew it off.

"Oh fuck Gale. I know you know this feel right."

She leaned her head against the wall, "I'm the

only one that could make you feel this way."

"Yes." She whispered trying not to let his words affect her, even if they were true.

"I can't let you go. I won't this time." He said and moved his head from her shoulder to look into her eyes, "You understand me?"

Gale couldn't think straight, knowing that she was going to explode soon. Her mouth dropped open as he moved his head from her shoulder, staring into her eyes.

"I want you so bad and I can't let you go. Just like you can't let me go; you want me just as bad."

"Yes! Yes, I do." She breathed.

"You will always belong to me. I won't ever let you go."

"Oh Patrick! I'm cumming." She began to scream.

"Me too." With a growl he came, spilling himself.

He laid his forehead against hers as his body was still shaking. Their breathing sounded as if it was in sync with each other. They didn't even matter that the water was turning a little cold.

"I love you." He whispered before kissing her full pouty lips.

Gale sighed into the kiss wrapping her head around what he said. In her heart, she knew it was true what he said. For the first time since they met again, she allowed herself to really feel it again and she let a single tear fall down her face.

I know this has been a long time coming and I am definitely doing better in updating more. I will also continue with the series and do the other stories too. I'm sorry guys, please don't be mad at me.

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,024 Followers
12