You Will Never Be The Same Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smysecret
smysecret
30 Followers

In the movie, I deliberately uncover her breasts, taking in every jiggle and ripple as she moves. She seems somewhat embarrassed to be naked like this with me, but she wants me to be pleased with her. Taking advantage of this, I push her down and stare down at her mound. The slight wisps of pubic hair do not hide anything: I carefully study every detail of her womanhood. I nod, satisfied, then beckon off-screen. Cholonto appears in the frame: ready to take his present.

"How do you know my fantasy? How did you get a picture of my husband?" I ask confusedly, but inside I know her answer does not matter.

"The Tablet knows more than you think," the sales lady says with a smile. "Do you want Ripensia?" She adds a price that is ridiculously high.

"Yes!" I exclaim immediately, not caring about anything. "That's the one."

I am bombarded with petty details about packaging and delivery. All I care about is that in 24 hours this woman will be mine in every sense of the word.

The saleslady finishes the transaction, then smiles at me. "Enjoy your fucktoy," she says. "If you ever need a big strong stud to keep you and your toy company while your husband is away, just come right back. We have the best range of well-trained hard men in the galaxy."

I quiver, but first I have some fun planned with Cholonto. Or should I rather say, with myself and Cholonto and Ripensia.

But the best will be when Ripensia and I will be alone.

Maybe I should order a male too. I get up to leave, but the sly smile on the sales lady's face gazing at the Tablet alerts me. I look at the Tablet too, and immediately sit down again.

The Tablet shows a video of me in a steamy embrace under a well-endowed man. He is heavily aroused but Ripensia is teasing him to further hardness, her hands gently stroking his erection into a furious frenzy.

I lay back, then slowly open my legs for him...

"That's the one that I want," I shout. "I want him too." I ignore the sales lady's victorious gaze. I don't care what she will be earning in commission. "Deliver him as soon as possible too," I order.

Cholonto is due to leave soon on a lengthy business trip. This time I will not be lonely!

The sales lady flips a switch on the Tablet and bland images return once more to the screen. We move toward the door.

I stop, puzzled. "I am not the same," I say accusingly. "Was it the elixir? Was it the Tablet? Have you hypnotized me?"

The lady shakes her head. "We just nudged you along to become the woman you always wanted to be. Do you like it?"

I nod.

She smiles. "You will never be the same again."

smysecret
smysecret
30 Followers
12