You Won't Believe the Ladies Here

Story Info
The man Jeff replaced warned him of the senior residents.
4.2k words
4.48
63.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jeff Morrow walked down the hall of the second floor of Westview Apartments the sound of the keys on his belt made him sound like Santa Claus as he made his way towards the utility closet. Although he had started this custodial job the week before, this was the first day that he was on his own. Charlie Marks, the man who had trained him, had moved on to his position at a larger complex the corporation owned, and while he knew he could call the guy if he ran into any problems Jeff was determined to figure things out for himself.

After all, like Charlie had said the job wasn't all that complicated. Take the waste containers down from each floor and out to the pickup area and bring empty ones back up each morning. Vacuum the hall rugs once a week, clean the common areas and shovel the sidewalk when needed, and do what he could if residents had any problems inside their apartments.

Unplugging sinks and replacing florescent lights was easy, and if there was an actual problem that needed a professional's touch all he had to do was tell management and they would get a plumber or electrician in to handle it. The salary wasn't that great but since Jeff had just dropped out of college he was happy to take what he could get until he decided what to do next.

"The work is easy," his trainer had told him. "It's the residents that will kill you."

"Mean?"

"No, at least not many of them are," Charlie explained. "They're all single now - either widowed or divorced - so a lot of them a lonely. They have bingo every week but still and all, so the men like to corner you and talk about baseball players you never heard of or cars they used to drive. You smile and chat until you can break away without hurting their feelings. It's the women that will kill you."

"Demanding?" Jeff asked, and at that Charlie had roared with laughter before putting his arm around his shoulders and moving where no one could overhear him.

"Maybe it doesn't do anything for a young guy like you, but these older gals? Most of them haven't had it in quite awhile, or had sex with the same guy all their lives and now that they're unencumbered they're eager to catch up on what they've missed," Charlie snickered. "Like I said, a cute kid like you they will be all over you. Even an older guy like me had all I wanted. You'll see. Just remember that they aren't teenagers with hard bodies."

Jeff had shrugged his shoulders and feigned indifference, but those words were like music to his ears because ever since he started noticing women he had been drawn to older gals and because he was sort of a baby face with dimples they were attracted to him as well. So after Charlie left he was looking forward to being here all alone - all three floors filled with mostly women from 55 and up - and if many were way too old or not interested, it seemed like that there were plenty more to choose from.

As Jeff tells it, he didn't have to wait long to discover that old Charlie had been spot on.

***********

"Well hello there young man!"

I had just turned the corner on the second floor, making my rounds and learning the layout of the place, and I hadn't noticed the opened door on my right so the voice startled me for a moment. The voice came from a cute lady with silver hair who stood in her doorway with her hand holding the door casing, and seemed amused at having me jump a bit.

"Oh, hello ma'am," I said as I pawed at the carpet with my toes.

"Didn't mean to scare you," her lilting voice cooed.

"No, just trying to remember everything I have to do."

"You're the young boy Charlie was showing around, aren't you?" she asked, and as she went on about how young I was, my eyes looked her up and down.

She was wearing shorts and a baggy floral top, so all I could tell was she was trim and had nice pale legs. Her arms were slender as well, and as she posed there I could see she had none of the loose skin on her upper arms - bingo wings my Mom used to call them - and seeing the little wisps of light brown hair that sprouted out of the deep hollows of her armpits did not put me off at all.

"Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?" the silver haired senior asked hopefully while I tried to guess her age and settled on early 60's.

"I'd like to, but this is my first day on the job by myself," I said with a grin that I knew made my dimples appear. "Can I take a rain check?"

"Why of course. Maybe tomorrow if you can. My name is Esther by the way - apartment 223," she added as she pointed to the number on the wall next to the door. "I know Charlie introduced you that day us girls were in the community room yakking..."

"Jeff," I reminded her. "Nice to meet you Esther."

"Don't forget about our coffee date," she reminded me before I went on my way, while I kept repeating to myself, Esther at 223, so I wouldn't forget.

***

"Hello Jeff!" my new friend chirped the next day when I passed apartment 223 but this time Esther didn't catch me daydreaming so I was prepared.

"Good morning Esther," I replied in my best 'aw shucks' voice, and a quick appraisal of the cute senior showed that she had made an effort to make herself look sharper today, although I liked the way she looked yesterday too.

In addition to a little lipstick she was wearing a snug blue sleeveless blouse that made it clear that she wasn't wearing a bra because her tits were hanging low. Not large but nice looking nonetheless, so when she asked if I wanted to take her up on her offer of coffee I eagerly accepted.

Her apartment was furnished in a very old lady-ish fashion, neat and softly scented, and as I followed her to the kitchen I noticed her butt looked firm as she walked. Esther asked me how I took it and when I said black she seemed impressed for some reason.

"My late husband, rest his soul, took his coffee black as well," she informed me, and as we stood at the counter she set her cup down and pirouetted while asking, "notice anything different about me today?"

I stepped back and watched her fiddle around with her hair, and it had the look of being styled very recently, but with her arms raised I noticed something else as well but I decided to say the obvious.

"Well, I notice a couple of things have changed," i deduced with a grin. "Your hair. I think you had it cut."

"That's right Jeff. You're very observant," Esther cooed.

"I keep an eye on all the pretty ladies here," I said and made her laugh.

"That shouldn't take too long," Esther noted and then asked, "What was the other thing different about me?"

"Uh," I mumbled in a fake sheepish tone and then responded. "Your underarms. I noticed that you shaved them."

Esther seemed to be set back on her heels momentarily and a little color rose on her cheeks but she recovered quickly.

"You caught me. I thought I saw you looking under my arms yesterday," she clucked and squeezed my arm. "You are observant. Serves me right for being forgetful. Anyway, I fixed that obviously. Don't want to scare you off."

"I wasn't scared. Actually, I liked it," I admitted. "My first ever girlfriend had hairy armpits. I thought it was sexy, plus I was jealous because I didn't have any yet."

"That's funny sweetie. I thought your generation thought hair was disgusting."

"Maybe, but I'm not like most guys I guess," I confessed.

"Good for you," Esther announced and then raised her arm and looked at the smooth hollow. "Maybe I'll let it grow.

"Wouldn't matter because you ave really pretty arms. A lot of ladies - my Mom even - have that loose skin here," I explained, and as I said that I reached over and gently squeezed her upper bicep. "She calls them her bingo wings, but your arms are really trim. You must exercise a lot."

"Some, but not a lot," Esther said, and as she spoke I casually rubbed the side of my thumb through her armpit as I let go of her bicep, something that did not go unnoticed by the senior.

"Ooh!" she giggled as she shivered, and I apologized as if it was an accident but she laughed it off and said, "that's very okay. Felt nice to be honest, a young fellow touching an old lady like me."

"Can I ask you a question?" I said. "I thought you had to be 55 to live here."

"You do," Esther said and then asked how old I thought she was, and after I shrugged she said, "I'm 63."

"You're kidding," I exclaimed as if in shock, although to be fair she could pass for a few years younger. "Gee, you look younger than my Mom."

"You know what they say. You're only as old as you feel," Esther giggled.

"And you felt nice" I noted and then quickly added, "I shouldn't have said that. I don't want to get fired."

"Who's going to tell on you Jeff?" Esther asked and well I shrugged my shoulders she continued. "You're a wonderful young man. Your girlfriend is a lucky lady."

"No girlfriend."

"Is that so? Well then, can I give you a kiss for making my day?" Esther asked, and when I nodded she leaned up, the 2 or 3 inch difference in our heights making it easy.

I was ready for a kiss on the cheek, and was prepared to grin shyly and blush, but Esther's lips landed on mine so when they did I kissed back. Her eyes opened at that and when she leaned back she smiled and said, "that was nice Jeff. Might I have another?"

My response was to kiss her with a little more enthusiasm, and when she leaned into me I had a feeling that she liked it as much as I did. The way her hand slipped down and groped at my crotch clinched the deal in my mind, and when her hand found what she was looking for and her eyes bugged out I was in heaven.

"Do you have to go back to work?" Esther asked breathlessly, and after I nodded reluctantly she added, "how about after work? Can you stop by?"

"I get out at 4, so I can go home and clean up so..."

"The dickens with that. Come up as you are. I'll lick you clean if you want," she gasped while she kept groping me. "My word honey. You feel so big."

"I dunno. I don't think so," I mumbled while my underwear got more and more cramped, and while I'm bigger than the average, part of the shock women feel is because my cock is attached to a baby faced kid's boyish body. "I will come up right after work though."

"Can't wait honey," Esther said as she let me go, but I hadn't taken two steps before the little senior grabbed me and brought me over to kitchen table where she sat down and undid my belt and told me, "this is so you don't forget where I am. 223."

My work pants came down and then Esther yanked down my boxers quickly, causing my near erect cock to sway around wildly in her face. I heard her mutter something just before her lips parted and the knob of my cock disappeared in her very warm and wet mouth, and it was clear right away that Esther was not a novice at this because her head was bobbing and working her way down the shaft further and further.

"Oh Esther," I moaned while running my fingers through her short sliver locks, and when her head would pull back I could see that at least 3/4 of my 7 or 8 inches was shiny with her saliva.

Between her talented lips and her hand kneading my balls I didn't have a chance of holding back. Being a gentleman I tried to warn the lady that I was on the verge of orgasm but a couple of mumbles of her name didn't slow her down.

"Esther - I can't..." I finally blurted out, but that only made her suck faster and harder while her fist milked my nuts so hard it was clear she knew what was coming.

I came, and Esther neither blinked or backed off as I erupted in her mouth, and as my cock spurted what seemed like a prodigious load my knees buckled and my hold of her head kept my upright while she kept sucking and gulping until I went limp. Only then did the now red-faced senior release my cock and lean back on her chair.

"223," she reminded me, and I nodded while looking at Esther and trying not to laugh when I saw her smeared lipstick and some semen drooling out of the corner of her mouth.

"No way I could forget that number," I said as I bent down and kissed her forehead before pulling up my boxers and pants. "4:00."

***

The rest of the day dragged as I waited for 4 o'clock to come. Esther's oral welcome to the senior housing complex was pretty amazing - certainly one of the best blow jobs I had ever gotten - and I was hoping that the little lady was equally good in bed. When I took a leak after I left her apartment there was a little souvenir that Esther had given me, and when I saw the lipstick smear down near the stump of my dick it made me smile.

Finally, quitting time came and when I went back up to number 223 the door flew open, a sure sign Esther was looking through the peep hole. She had put some fresh lipstick on and had a bathrobe on, and after Esther let me in she hugged and kissed me like it had been 6 years since we saw each other instead of 6 hours.

"Can I make you something to eat?" she offered. "You're probably hungry after working hard all day."

"No," I declined. "I'm in the mood for something but..."

"Oh you! You look so innocent and yet you've got a naughty mind."

"I could say the same thing about you," I told Esther as she took my hand in her pale little paw and took me to the bedroom, which was the spitting image of my grandmother's right down to the lavender potpourri scent and after I got in she closed the door behind me and started to unbutton my uniform shirt.

"You have no idea how much I need this," Esther admitted as she pulled the shirt off my shoulders, and when she undid my belt my pants dropped to the carpet and helped get them off me.

"Ooh! So smooth. Do you get your body waxed?" Esther asked as she ran her hands up my calves and over my scrawny chest.

"No," I blushed and admitted. "I used to get teased back in school about that."

"I think it's sexy," Esther said as my boxer came down, and as she ran her fingers through the little tuft of golden curls above my cock she noted, "only a little hair here."

After Esther stood back up straight she kissed my neck and grabbed my wrist. I let her raise my arm, and as she toyed with the wisp of hair under my arms she said, "just a little here too."

"I'm probably all smelly from working all day," I advised but Esther just smiled and leaned forward to kiss my armpit, even licking and flattening the sparse hairs to my skin.

"No, you're delicious," Esther advised, and when she felt something poke her she glanced down and saw my stiffening cock at half mast. "Oh my. You must have liked that."

"I liked it and like you too," I told her as I reached up and tugged the bathrobe off of her slender shoulders, and I was not surprised when she was naked underneath..

"Be kind to an old lady," Esther said as I stepped back and looked at her but I shook my head.

"You don't look old. You look hot," I assured Esther, and while I know my tastes aren't like most 19 year old guys, the little lady was really sexy to me and I told her so.

No scars, no tattoos, and while her skin was very pale it looked soft and inviting. Esther's breasts were not large or full and hung down low, perfect banana breasts with large little pink areolas that covered much of the ends of her tubular tits. Esther's bush was a mix of little brown and silver, and the triangle grew high and wide. I guessed it was probably dense when she was younger but it had thinned so her large labia was visible through the curls.

Maybe Esther didn't believe my words but there was no denying that she excited me, and the proof was my fully erect tool which was pointing at her. She grabbed it and gave it a pull while noting, "it's throbbing."

"Down you go," I said as I eased her down into the bedding and spread her slender thighs apart, and as her legs parted her labia opened wide. "I'm gonna eat you up."

The scent that hit me as my face neared her sex was incredibly tart, pungent enough to send shivers down my spine and make my cock twitch. The taste was equally strong as I lapped away like a happy puppy, and judging by the way the sexy senior was writhing in the sheets, moaning and grabbing the sheets while her legs twitched, I was doing well enough. When I sensed Esther was nearing orgasm I raised my head out of her delta and got onto my knees, smiling when I saw her kneading her doughy breasts roughly.

"That's hot," I told her as I knelt between her thighs with cock in hand. Play with your breasts."

Esther kept squeezing her tits and gasped when she felt me rubbing the head of my tool up and down her opening, and she started raising her hip up towards me to encourage me to slip into her. I dipped the tip in a couple of times while she made sounds of frustration until I pushes the knob into a surprisingly tight opening, and as I eased my cock into the hairy sex Esther moaned loud and bridged her head off of the bedding as I impaled her.

"Jeff," she gasped as I began to slow slide in and out of her, pulling almost all the way out before easing all the way back in, and she groaned with each down stroke. "Faster. Harder honey."

I followed her instructions, and when she didn't protest I thrust even harder and faster, so much so that the bed started creaking in rhythm. Esther let go of her breasts and grabbed my biceps hard while looking as me with eyes wide open. Her formerly pale cheeks were now beet red and the veins in her neck were bulging as she neared orgasm.

By then was pounding into her so hard and fast I was afraid I was going to hurt her but she kept muttering, chanting "yes... yes... harder.. that's it... so deep... so good." until she let out a loud wail that sounded feral. Esther came hard and loud, which was something I love, and as her pussy clutched at me I kept stroking in and out until she limply eased back into the sheets with her chest heaving.

"Oh honey, that was so good!" she almost sobbed as I looked down at her with my arms holding me over her, droplets of my sweat landing on the little lady.

Apparently she thought I had cum, but I was still as hard and steel and wanted more so when I pulled out of her pussy and Esther saw my beet red cock still waving in front of me she was surprised.

"Just getting started Esther," I informed her and then pulled her up and around until she was on all fours.

Her butt had a little sag to it but was fine looking, and as I squeezed her cheeks I looked at the tan puckered ring and wondered whether she liked anal, but for now I was going back into the tight warm pussy. Esther groaned as I slid back in and I happened to glance over and saw our reflection in the dresser mirror

As I started moving in and out I saw Esther's banana boobs swaying around under her so I reached around and grabbed the pliant hangers, kneading them as I moved in and out. It was like I thought I could go all night like this because it felt so good, but as I kept humping her I could tell that the senior was running out of steam. She had what seemed like a mini orgasm but her skinny arms seemed to be having trouble keeping her upright so I stopped trying not to come, and before long I felt the end was near.

"Cumming Esther," I grunted just before I started spurting into her nicely aged pussy, and after I stopped ejaculating Esther's arms gave out and see went down in the bedding on her face with her butt still up high.

I slithered out of her and slid over beside her on the bed, and after a moment or two she rolled onto her side to face me. For a gal who was so neat and together an hour ago, she was a mess now, a adorable mess with her hair mussed up.

"I hope it was half as good for you as it was me," Esther said with a crooked smile. "That was - incredible."

"You kidding? You were fantastic," I said as we hugged, and I rolled out of bed to go to the bathroom and get a drink of water.

When I got back it looked like the elderly lady was falling asleep, and since my cock was coming back to life I crawled back into bed with her and brought her hand down to my cock and pressed it around me. Her eyes popped wide open at that.

12