You'll See, Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, it's not that. It's not that he's not attentive. It's just that...he won't do certain things that I really like to have done to me," Lucy said coyly.

"Like what?" I asked, endeavoring to be part of the conversation. Lucy giggled and blushed a bit.

"Oh come on, after all those drinks a few drags of the best weed I've ever had, you still can't say it?" Becca said, looking at her sister and cocking her head to the side.

"He won't...put it in my butt," Lucy said with a little smile, still embarrassed. Becca burst into fits of giggling, which quickly spread to Lucy, leaving me with my heart pounding in my chest. All I could see was Lucy's ass getting pounded. "Oh, shut up you little bitch!" Lucy laughed playfully, taking another drink, "I'm sure you don't have that problem!"

"What problem?" Becca asked, "You mean not getting fucked in the ass? I wouldn't call it a problem, persay." She looked at me and laughed a bit.

"Oh come on, tell me how he does your booty," Lucy said with a little naughty giggle, biting her lip. Becca gaped, then giggled uncontrollably with Lucy.

"He doesn't!" Becca laughed.

"He doesn't?" Lucy said, genuinely surprised.

"No! He hasn't yet, I mean I won't let him. He's asked," Becca said, looking at me and giggling.

"Multiple times," I corrected. She rolled her eyes.

"Why won't you let him?" Lucy said, poking her little sister in the arm.

"Ow! Because he's big! I'm afraid he'll hurt me," Becca said.

"Oh, come on. With that big butt of yours?" Lucy giggled, taking another drink.

"Not as big as yours. And I dunno...I guess I don't really know how, and stuff," Becca said with a shrug.

"How big is he?" Lucy asked, gesturing towards my lap, "I mean like, how wide, and how long?" Becca gestured with her hands in response.

"Oh come on, I'm not that big," I laughed.

"Well, that's what it feels like in my pussy!" Becca laughed, giving me a pointed squeeze.

"Come on, Becca, how big?" she asked again, putting her on the spot.

"Probably...I dunno, 8 inches long, and...two? Two wide? Maybe a little less?" she said, gesturing again. Lucy nodded.

"You could take him in your ass," Lucy said, "Totally."

"Eight inches?!" Becca said, then laughed.

"Yeah! If I can take 8 inches, so can you," Lucy replied.

"Oh, you've taken an 8-inch cock in your ass," Becca said disbelievingly.

"Well, OK, maybe not 8 inches. But I've taken a fair amount. It's all technique. You just have to know how," she said, taking another drink and finishing it off.

"OK then, how do you do it?" Becca said, shrugging and squeezing my cock. She was getting really excited. So was I, given the conversation topic. Having anal sex with Becca had been a fantasy of mine since our first date, and always she had refused me. It was the one thing she wouldn't do. We did role-playing (I loved her as a Catholic schoolgirl), she took facials with open eyes and open mouth, she'd do it in public, and in every position I could dream up. She would swallow load after load with a "yum!" and a smile on her face, but she wouldn't admit more than my thumb in her ass during doggy-style. Was all that about to change? Lucy rolled her eyes at Becca's question.

"It's kinda like riding a bike, honey. Reading about how to do it isn't going to make it so that you can do it right! I just have to...do it!" Lucy said. Becca giggled as she looked first at me, then at Lucy.

"Right now?" she laughed. We were all laughing now, the infectious giggled taking over as the drugs wound their way through our brains. "I'm not gonna do it right now!" Becca laughed.

"Why not?" Lucy laughed.

"Because! Because you're right here, and I don't know what I'm doing and he'll hurt me! That's why!" Becca laughed.

"Oh come on, I'll show you. If I show you first, then will you do it? You're 23 years old, it's time you became a woman, for Christ's sake," Lucy giggled. My heart was pounding. Being heavier and of greater tolerance, I wasn't quite as addled as the two nymphs. But Lucy was serious. Did she just offer what I think she did? My mind asked.

"How are you gonna show me?" Becca said, still holding my cock and stroking slowly. I think she knew exactly what her sister meant, and it was turning her on. A lot. I could feel her heat on my thigh as she squirmed with excitement in my lap.

"Weeeelllll, if you'd be a loving sister and lend me your boyfriend for a little while, I'll show you eeeeverything you need to know," Lucy said coyly, dropping her chin and batting her eyes.

"Only if you promise to give him back," Becca said. But she said it to me, a big grin on her face. I started to stammer.

"Oh come on," Lucy said, crawling across the shallow pool to nestle up by my side, opposite her sister, "You've been giving me bedroom eyes since you walked in on me in the bathroom. You know you want me." I blinked a few times and pinched my arm with a free hand. Lucy giggled, and I felt her hot hand wrap around my cock, just below her sister's. "Not dreaming," she laughed. She put a hand on my face and turned me towards her, wrapping an arm around the back of my neck as we kissed passionately, our tongues intertwining. Becca gasped with excitement and squeezed me tightly. God, I had no idea she would have gotten off on watching me kiss another girl, especially Lucy! My mind swam. The combo of the drugs, alcohol, and anticipation was almost too much to bear.

Lucy released me, and I turned to receive the same type of kiss from Becca. Lucy let out a soft moan as she began to stroke my cock slowly.

"God, that's a nice cock," she murmured.

My tip was peeking up from the waters by that time, and Lucy looked hungrily at it, though still apprehensive to put her face so close to the water. Blind with passion, but still cautious. I could respect that, but also realized that for things to go any further, we needed to beach. I reached behind myself and braced my hands on the sharp bank, hoisting my body out of the water. I sat on the bank, my legs still in the steaming pool, a girl sitting by each foot. They followed my movements, and ended up nestled close to one another between my knees, mouths poised over my cock. Becca gave incredible oral. She would go slow and deep, shallow and quick, with and without hands, and everything in between, always with her eyes locked on mine. I loved the way her eyelids fluttered with that first spurt of cum into her mouth, and the way she would show me my load pooled on her tongue before swallowing every last drop. I shuddered, the combined hot breath of the two beautiful, voluptuous sisters kneeling at my feet wafting over my shaft as I reclined on the grassy bank. Their skin, lightly tanned and almost perfectly matched, glistened in the lamplight, flashing over their wet bodies as they moved, nestling into the sand, their faces inches apart as they hovered over my throbbing manhood. Lucy looked at Becca, and Becca looked at Lucy. They giggled as they smiled at one another. Lucy's deft fingers ran lightly up and down the underside of my shaft, making my jump and strain. She gently pushed the tip of my shaft towards Becca's mouth, on my left.

"Go ahead, Rebecca," she giggled softly. Then, looking up at me, "I want to watch you suck his cock."

"Mmmmm, with pleasure," Becca sighed, looking up at me as well. Then, with Lucy holding my cock steady for her sister, Becca began as she loved to, running just the tip of her tongue up and down my shaft and around the tip. It drove me wild, the way she sometimes made me beg to feel her hot lips wrap around my thickness. She would giggle softly at my reactions to each place her tongue touched until I could stand it no longer. Lucy watched her sister's performance with the utmost excitement, licking her lips often and glancing from me to Becca, watching each of us. I gasped sharply as she ran her tongue around and around the little ridge on the underside of my tip, making my heavy balls pull up and boil with anticipation. Suddenly, Becca released me with a giggle and sat back on her heels. She gently pushed my cock towards Lucy. My heart pounded. It was about to happen. Becca looked up at me, watching my chest heave with excitement.

"Alright Lucy, your turn," she giggled.

"Mmm...are you sure?" Lucy asked, looking at me as she said it. Becca nodded, looking at me as well.

"Let's see how you can use that mouth," Becca encouraged.

"Well...OK," Lucy said softly, our eyes locked. She brushed a few stray locks behind her ear and lowered her mouth to my tip as her little sister held me steady for her. She kissed my tip with wet lips, and I swear I could have cum right then. The sisters had different styles, both equally tortuous. While Becca favored use of the tip of her tongue, Lucy loved to tease my tip with her lips.

"Jeeeesussss..." I groaned. Lucy and Becca let out a simultaneous soft moan, Lucy's slightly muffled. Her warm, moist, full lips were wrapped snugly around the head of my cock, ringing the sensitive ridge at the edge. She kept her tongue back, as much as it looked like she wanted to put it into play, and her lips slipped slowly up and down, over and under, and side to side over my tip. God, it was incredible! Her sparkling eyes followed me everywhere, and soft little moans emanated from her throat. I was absolutely awestruck, mesmerized as I watched her smooth, soft lips slide slowly up and down on just my tip. My balls ached for release. After having spent the last several days in a sexual stalemate, it was almost too much for my poor mind to handle. Lucy's lips slid off my dick with a soft *slurp* as she took my shaft in her hand and guided it back to Becca. My girl was instantly upon me, her sister's display having made her both that much more excited and just a little jealous, considering the way I had reacted to her new technique. Without a word of warning, Becca's mouth slipped sweetly over my cock, engulfing half my length with a moan. Her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft as she looked into my eyes, her tongue quickly slathering over the tip and shaft. I felt gently fingertips on my recently-shaved balls, and found Lucy lightly caressing them, almost absently, as she watched her little sister suck me with fervor. Her throat made a small sound as she took me deep, then slowly worked her way back up to the tip, her tongue going crazy all the way up. She stopped, swirling her tongue quickly around my glans, making me arch my back with pleasure. I heard Lucy giggle.

"Wow, honey, I think he likes that!" she cooed, "Let me try!"

"All yours, Lucy," Becca said, raising her head and passing my shaft towards Lucy's waiting lips. Lucy looked up into my eyes, glancing quickly down at my cock and licking her lips before giving me a little smile and taking me into her mouth. I groaned deep in my chest and gripped the grass under my palms as she took me deeper than Becca ever had before, sucking hard as she slowly withdrew her mouth as if she meant to milk the load from my balls right then and there.

"Jesus Lucy!" I gasped. Becca giggled and moaned a little, watching her sister's eyelids flutter as she drew her smooth lips up my shaft.

"How's she doing, Peter?" Becca said, caressing my balls as Lucy had and running a hand over my hard chest, "Do you like the way she sucks your cock?" I managed a gasped "yes" and a vigorous nod.

"You can definitely tell that the two of you are sisters!" I moaned, tossing my face to the sky as Lucy took my tip and swirled her tongue, just as Becca had before. Her lips slipped off my cock with another little slurp, and she and Becca giggled and whispered softly. I turned my eyes back to the girls just in time to see them begin their next little stage of fun! As Becca once again took my cock into her mouth, Lucy began to run her tongue over my balls and the base of my shaft, licking and sucking everything she could get to. As Becca's lips ran down the side of my shaft, Lucy's ran up the other until they had switched places. My brain was in serious danger of shorting out as one of my biggest fantasies was played out before my very eyes. I let them play, relishing the feel of their twin tongues on my cock, anticipating the sensation of their lips wrapped around my shaft, and wondering what was to come next.

It was torture. After what felt like hours of such unimaginable pleasure, they came to their "finale" of sorts, as both sisters ran their mouths up the sides of my cock to meet on my tip. Their lips nipped and suckled all over the head of my cock, their tongues working, reworking, and doubly-reworking every square millimeter of my super-sensitive flesh. Their lips and tongues often accidentally met on my penis, and they giggled and moved on. It was a show for me. These were angels, I had no doubt. I had died in the pool, and I was in Heaven! Finally, the show ended. Both girls turned towards me, broad, mischievous smiles on their beautiful faces. Lucy's hand wrapped warmly around my cock and stroked me slowly, then squeezed me lightly.

"Mmm...you think he's hard enough, Rebecca?" Lucy asked, looking to her. Becca's hand appeared at my base and gave me the same sort of test-squeeze.

"Mmm...definitely," she moaned. They both stood up and stepped dripping from the steaming pool, the light shining on their perfect, naked bodies. Their tits jiggled heavily as they moved, and Lucy's butt looked absolutely good enough to...well, good enough to fuck! Was it really going to happen? I had already had one life-long fantasy fulfilled that night: to have two sisters go down on me at the same time. My other life-long fantasy, of course, was to have anal sex with a woman, but I had never made it any more specific than that. Was it really going to happen? I asked myself again. Was I really going to fuck each sister in their butt while the other watched? I had to. I was positive this would be my only chance. If it was going to happen, it had to happen that night!

However, Becca and Lucy had other plans for the time being. The walked around behind the lamp, so that they were between the hottest pool and the hot pool we just been in. Steam billowed around them as a warm breeze blew down the canyon, the light playing through the mist and around the two beauties like something out of a dream. I still sat by the edge of the pool, dumbfounded. They looked back at me and giggled.

"Aren't you coming?" Becca giggled, beckoning. I literally jumped out of the pool and strode over to them, my mind in the same type of fog I walked through. As I neared, two sets of hands reached out to hold my cock, standing straight out at attention and wobbling obscenely as I moved. They stroked me lightly with fingertips and palms as I wrapped an arm around each girl and drew them close. I kissed Becca first, her head tilting back to meet my lips. Our mouths met, tongues intertwining, a real passion burning between us. Lucy ran her hand over my chest and watched us for a moment before it was her turn. A bolt of electricity ran through me, as it always did when I kissed a new girl for the first time. But with Lucy it was even more shocking than usual. Even more than with Becca, I thought to myself. The pang of guilt was quickly erased as Lucy kissed me back with a fervent passion, pressing her mouth into mine, soft moans emanating from the back of her throat. She squeezed my cock and ran her nails down over my broad shoulder, standing on her tip-toes to kiss me. Our embrace broke, and I was relieved to find Becca smiling with pleasure and excitement. If I was getting off on having her sister join us, she was getting off just as much, if not more! She took me hand as she knelt to the ground, and the three of us sank into the soft, deep-green grass between the pools. Once I was sitting, Lucy gave me a playful shove that had me at once flat on my back. Becca wasted no time in lowering her head to my crotch. I groaned once again as my girl pleasured me with her mouth, her lips slowly sliding up and down my shaft. Her mouth came off with a pop, and she looked up at me and grinned, licking her lips. Lucy knelt next to my chest, running her hands over my body. Becca looked at her and held out her fist. I was confused for only a moment before Lucy also held out her fist. They pumped them three times, and Becca won with scissors against paper. She literally squealed with happiness.

"Don't worry Lucy, you'll get your turn," Becca chided, as Lucy playfully pouted. She stood up and straddled my cock, a foot on either side of my hips. "Besides," she continued, "There's still something else you can ride in the meantime." I gasped audibly as I realized what she meant, making both girls giggle. I was about to have my face buried in Lucy's perfect, puffy little pussy. My mouth watered. I couldn't wait to taste her.

"You saddle up first, cowgirl. I wanna see the look on your face when you take that cock," Lucy said with a little moan. She still knelt by the side, but leaned forward on her hands and knees to take my cock by the root with her hand. Her wide, firm bubble-butt was thrust out almost too invitingly. I raised and hand and ran my palm over her delectable flesh, and she pressed her ass against my hand in response. My fingers teased between her thighs, and sampled her heat, but didn't touch her. She moaned with need. I can do some teasing too, I thought to myself with a smile. I looked up at Becca to see her smiling down at me, then looking down at my cock. It looked huge, shadowed by the lamplight and steam, standing tall up from my crotch. I looked down at myself as Becca began to bend he knees and Lucy held me steady, aiming my throbbing red tip for her sister's tight, juicy pussy. I relished the moment. I always loved the few seconds before I sank my shaft into my girl's vagina, but this was millions of times more exciting. Another secret fantasy fulfilled. Becca's pussy was perfectly waxed and as smooth as the skin of her breast, almost impossibly so. I had yet to touch or even see Lucy's pussy clearly, but I could only hope that it would be as perfect as my girl's. She bent down, doing a deep knee-bend over my cock, lowering her hips to meet my proud shaft. She cooed softly as the tip kissed her entrance, and I felt the tiny drop of heat that had leaked from her pussy. Lucy slowly stirred my cock around between her sister's thick, meaty lips, teasing her even then. Lucy moaned, and so did Becca. They looked at each other and smiled sweetly, the sister's never closer as they were at that point. Lucy held me steady, and my breathing quickened. It came almost too fast, and for a horrible second I thought I was about to cum, but it quickly passed. Becca moaned, loud and gasping, as her hips dropped and my cock pushed deep into her pussy. She worked me back and forth and wound her hips in tiny circles until her lips rested next to my balls.

"Ohhh my God Rebecca," Lucy moaned, "That was sooo fucking hot."

"He feels fucking hot!" Becca gasped, rolling her hips and thrusting against my pubic bone, my cock buried to the hilt in her furnace-like pussy. Her smooth lips stretched around my girth, taking me, admitting me. I moaned as she squeezed me hard with her strong muscles, the hot, textured flesh of her pussy rippling over my sensitive cock. Lucy was mesmerized, watching the base of my penis where I disappeared into her sister's pussy. She moaned absently and lifted her leg as she threw it over me, so that she was straddling my chest.

"Ooo, a treat for me," I murmured as she backed her ass up to my mouth. I had not been disappointed in the least. Along with her bigger ass, Lucy had a bigger pussy, at least outwardly. Thick perfectly-smooth lips hid luxurious folds of flesh, begging to be parted with my tongue and explored to the utmost. I was drooling so much that I actually had to pause a moment to swallow. Propped over my face on her knees, she straighted up, arching her back and holding her pussy just over my mouth by only a few millimeters. This was too good to be true. I felt a shudder run through her legs as I ran my tongue from her tiny little rosebud to the tip of her clitoris. For a moment I wondered why Becca was still, but then I realized she was watching. The two girls were having so much fun watching each other...God, it was incredible. I felt like, and probably was, the luckiest man on the planet as Becca placed her hands on my abs and began to slowly draw her pussy up my cock, her feet still flat on the ground.

1...345678