You'll See, Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that she had finished lubing me up for her sister, Becca's eyes were glued to Lucy's ass. I had slipped my thumb from her bottom a moment before, and her lubed hole, tightly closed, begged for me.

"God, Lucy, your ass looks so hot," Becca moaned, touching herself again.

"It's gonna look even better in a minute," Lucy giggled, looking back at me over her shoulder, "Ready soldier?"

I saluted. "I was born ready," I said, taking my cock in hand and rubbing the engorged tip over her back door. Her muscle flinched and she let out a soft moan.

"Good," she said, eyes flashing, "Put it in my butt. Every...last...inch." Becca gasped audibly, rubbing her button even faster at this wanton wish from Lucy. I looked down at her ass for a moment, my cock superimposed on her body. Once again, I imagined where my tip would be every step of the way. It was a vision that I would play back over and over the rest of my days on this Earth. I spread her cheeks with the two first fingers on my left hand and took hold of my shaft with the right. Lucy cooed happily as I pressed the tip of my cock against her anus. She was tight. So tight. The hard little ring of muscle had renewed its defenses, but Lucy had a secret.

"Hey Becky, want to learn a trick?" She said, looking over to where her little sister sat on the grass, playing with her pussy.

"Always," Becca said with a smile, moving closer.

"Just remember this: if you want him in your ass, just push him out," she said, giving her a wink, "Watch."

Becca moved closer to the action, her face poised inches from where my steel-hard rod was pressed firmly against Lucy's unrelenting tushy. As we watched, her anus clenched once, then twice. Then, after a short pause, I felt her muscles bunch and push. The sentinel went on break. I gasped right along with Lucy as her sweet bottom opened for me, and my cock slid smoothly into her body.

"Oh my God!" Becca gasped, watching as the first three inches of my shaft slid up Lucy's butt. Lucy groaned deeply and cried out with pleasure. Her muscles settled tightly around me, and after a pause pushed again, as if trying to expel me but getting the completely opposite effect. Becca moaned loudly as if it were her own ass getting penetrated as another three inches slipped into Lucy. Lucy's groan of discomfort was real as her muscles settled tight as a vice around my cock. I heard her breathing deeply and slowly, and then without warning she pushed again, and the last two inches I had to offer sank into her ass. Lucy's mouth hung open, her eyes shut tight.

"Uhhh-huh-huh!" she finally managed, her forehead resting on the grass and her chest heaving hard. "OhmyGod," she said breathlessly. Becca was held in amazement. She ran her fingers over the base of my cock, probably only a centimeter of my shaft still visible as I pressed myself hard into her soft buns, giving her every last bit of me that she could take.

"I owe you an apology," Becca murmured, rubbing Lucy's ass, then giving it a playful spank, "I never in a million years thought a woman could take so much up her butt."

Lucy laughed breathlessly and nodded, lifting her head and getting up onto her hands from her elbows. Her back arched, she looked back at me and our coupling. "Don't move," she said to me, looking me in the eyes. Then, keeping this lock on my gaze, she slowly began to pull herself away from me. As I watched Lucy, Becca watched as inch after inch of my cock slipped smoothly from her big sister's bottom.

"Oh my God," she murmured to no one in particular, "That's so deep..."

"Ohhh," Lucy groaned, "I know!"

As my oily cock reappeared from Lucy's ass, the amazing feel of true-blue anal sex swept over my senses. A woman's ass, as I had always secretly suspected, was even better than her pussy in some ways. What it lacked in the silky-wet feel of her vagina, Lucy's butt more than made up for in heat, fit, and musculature. As my "thermometer" began to slowly slip back into Lucy's ass after its journey right to the tip, I finally knew why they sometimes took your temperature anally. Tight as she was, the movement was smooth and fluid on the sheen of oil that coated us both, and I slid in and out of her ass like a piston in a Porche.

"God, I can hardly believe this is happening," I finally voiced out loud.

"Neither can I!" Lucy moaned, tossing her hair back as she broke our eye contact and looked out to the dark woods as she backed her ass up against my invading cock. Without needing to be told, I placed my hands on her wide hips, seemingly molded to fit my palms. But she said it anyway. "Fuck me, Peter!" she said in a high-pitched moan, "Fuck my ass!

"Ohhh my God, with pleasure," I moaned, pulling my hips back as she pulled hers away. We came back together in perfect unison, and this time I watched as intently as Becca did as my glistening shaft went sliding up into Lucy's butt.

"Huh!...God!" Lucy whimpered, biting her lip again as I pushed my cock deep, deep into her ass.

"Does it hurt, Lucy?" Becca asked, almost as if she wanted a positive answer.

"Uh!" Lucy squeaked, then answered, "Yeah! A little bit...but God, he feels so good in my butt..." I was starting to get into my girl's mind. Not only was she getting off on watching me have anal sex with the big sister, but she was getting off on how submissive the whole act was. How Lucy was there at my mercy, booty in the air, filled to brimming with my cock. I watched Becca moan with passion and excitement as Lucy's moan of pleasure was again twinged with a tiny bit of pain as I delved deep into her ass. I wasn't about to try to hurt Lucy, but Becca's reactions were so hot that it was almost tempting. I pushed every millimeter of my shaft into Lucy with every thrust, burying my bone to the absolute hilt, making Lucy cry out in pleasure with an extra yelp or groan as I welled up in the bottom of her belly. Becca moaned with her, watching Lucy's mixed expressions of pain and pleasure and often glancing back to catch a glimpse of my cock sinking into her sister's ass. That, I gathered, was her favorite part. I decided to myself that hey, I could play, too!

"Becca," I said softly, getting her attention. She looked up, and I nodded down at Lucy's ass. Understanding, she scooched closer, kneeling next to me, her hand pressed tight between her legs. I slowly, slowly slid my cock out of Lucy's ass until only half the tip remained inside of her. Interested in the play herself, Lucy looked over her shoulder at us with a smile.

"Oh my, what are you going to do with me?" Lucy whimpered, her eyebrows simpering.

"Just whatever I want to, Lucy," I said, holding her hips tightly.

"Oh no!" Lucy cried, playing the part perfectly. I teased her ass, rocking my tip in and out of her anus for a moment, then popping out. Lucy's tight ass closed quickly behind my receding shaft, and Lucy gasped. Without skipping a beat, Becca took my shaft in her hand and guided it back to her sister's butthole, her breath deep and ragged with her excitement. She planted my tip on her sister's rosebud, and I pushed my hips forward. A moan escaped Becca's throat as she watched my cock penetrate Lucy again, right to the balls, Lucy crying out loudly with a high-pitched squeal. I pulled out again to just the tip and rocked back and forth again, the tight ring of her sphincter wrapped snugly around the ridge of my glans. Lucy still watched us over her shoulder.

"Where's my cock, Lucy?" I said, suddenly beginning to fuck her ass with long, deep stroke, from tip to balls with every smooth glide. Lucy moaned and screamed, fingers gripping the grass and her back arched in a smooth curve. Still she looked back at us, her expressions priceless as my cock plumbed the deepest depths of her tight, tight tushy, over and over and over.

"Where is it, Lucy? Where's his cock?" Becca asked her, her fingers flying over her pussy as she watched me fuck her big sister with those deep, long strokes.

"Oh God!" Lucy cried, her brow tilted outwards in a piteous expression of submission, pleasure, and just a little bit of pain. "Oh God!!" she cried again, her eyes on mine.

"Where's his cock, honey? Tell me where it is," Becca moaned, her toes curling. She was getting close, her fingers rounding her clitoris is tight circles and her legs straining. Hearing it would be all it took, I was sure.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! God, he's...he's...his cock!...it's...it's in my...deep! Deep in my!...Oh Jesus, he's so deep in my ass! It's in my ass! Oh God his cock's in my ass! " Lucy cried, looking at Becca and I, moaning, squealing, shrieking as my cock slid in and out, in and out, in and out of her hot, tight bottom, tip to balls with every thrust of my eight inches.

"Oh yes Lucy!" Becca gasped, right on the edge, "That's cock's deep in your ass!"

"So deep in my ass!" Lucy cried again as I fucked her sweaty, oily, jiggling butt, in and out, over and over again. Sweat ran down my chest and brow, and still I fucked her. I watched my glistening cock slide in and out, over and over, disappearing and reappearing into and from Lucy's perfect booty.

"His cock's up your butt!" Becca growled, rubbing even faster.

"Oh yes! Yes, yes! He's in my butt! His cock's deep up my butt! Yes!" Lucy cried, overtaken with excitement and passion.

"And you love it in the butt, don't you Lucy. You're a regular little anal princess!" Becca moaned.

"Yes! I love it up my butt! I love a hard cock deep in my butt!" Lucy squealed, pushing her ass back onto my thrusting shaft.

"Jesus, I'm cumming!" Becca gasped unexpectedly, her legs squeezing hard around her hand in her crotch, her little body quaking like San Francisco.

"Don't stop!" Lucy cried, pushing back against me as I faltered, watching my girl make herself cum, "Keep fucking my ass! Let her watch me getting fucked!" Only too happy to follow orders, I plunged my cock in and out of Lucy's ass with renewed vigor, my tip-to-balls strokes once more making her scream and squeal. Becca watched me fucking Lucy's ass as her orgasm washed over her in waves. She cried out, her fingers never ceasing. Suddenly, I felt a new movement: Lucy's reached back between her legs and and began to rub her own pussy as I fucked her ass, and the effect was immediately apparent! Her ass clenched involuntarily around my cock and her rhythm faltered, leaving me to plunge my cock in and out of her butt unaided.

"Oh fuck!" she cried as I pushed deep into her ass again, her muscles not quite ready for me. Renewing her concentration, she pushed and I slid deep into her, more easily that time. She gasped and groaned, her fingers flying over her pussy. Becca still watched her sister, still playing with her pussy, building towards a second orgasm just as Lucy did the same! I could feel Lucy's ass clenching and spasming uncontrollably around my cock as I fucked her, making her shriek and squeal with the surprising twinges of pain interspersed in the pleasure. It wasn't going to take her long. I helped her along, plunging into her ass with long smooth strokes faster and faster. My breath came ragged, and Lucy's body glistened under me, her ass jiggling with every thrust as I split her oily cheeks with my glistening cock, over and over again. I wondered what it would feel like to be buried in a girl's ass when she came...

"Oh Jesus I'm gonna cum!" Lucy gasped, right on cue, "I'm gonna cum so hard! Don't stop! Don't stop fucking my ass!"

"Cum, Lucy-baby! Cum with his cock in your ass!" Becca cried, her own body launching into another Earth-shattering orgasm. She screamed and bucked her hips, barely keeping her footing as she knelt close beside us.

"Oh God I'm going to! I'm going to cum with his cock in my ass! He's making me cum! Jesus! Oh Jeeeeesus!! " Lucy squealed. She screamed out her orgasm to the night, losing all control of her body. Her butt clenched and squeezed me over and over, so hard that I couldn't move for fear of truly hurting the girl. I held her hips tight, my cock buried to the balls in her ass, the sensation of her rectum rippling over my shaft almost too much to bear. Almost. My balls boiled and ached like I'd never known, the show having been too good to make me cum! Too distracting! Almost like thinking about baseball, only a helluva lot more enthralling. The two girls finally collapsed in a heap, Lucy's head buried in the grass, her body heaving. Slowly, gently, I began to slide my still steel-hard cock from her ass, pausing to let her adjust each step of the way. As my tip popped free, she moaned deeply. Her well-pleasured little butthole slowly closed until it was once again the tiny, oily little rosebud I had looked at with lust only 20 minutes before. I looked at it still, wondering if ever I was to revisit those heavenly depths. She slowly slid down as I left her, until she lay on her belly, breathing hard. Becca knelt beside her, propped forward on one hand, her breasts hanging heavily. Slowly, she straightened.

"Oh my God..." she breathed, then laughed lightly.

"Oh my GOD," Lucy moaned, joining her little sister in laughing. "I have never, ever in my life been fucked like that," she said, rolling over on her back and looking up at me. She glanced at Becca with a smile. "Where do you buy these? I want one," she said, looking me up and down. Becca laughed.

"Sorry babe, I own the only one. He's available for rent, though," she said, looking at me pointedly with a broad, sexy smile. Ohhhhh my goodness, my mind said. My cock twitched, and both the girls giggled.

"Ooo, looky here," Lucy said, sitting up and propping herself on her hands as she looked up at me, "We've still got a load to coax from this stallion, don't we Becky?"

"Sure looks like it," Becca said with a moan, lightly touching and stroking my hard cock, "I thought for sure that your little back door would be dripping his juice by now." Lucy giggled and blushed.

"No, I'd have felt that," said Lucy, shaking her head and leaning forward to touch my cock as well. My knees felt weak.

"You can feel it?" Becca gasped, a huge smile on her face. I remembered the first time we'd had sex au naturale, and she'd been only a bit disappointed that the deep nerves in her pussy didn't register even my monster loads. As a result, she often coaxed me to pull out and cum all over her belly, tits, back, or face. She never had to coax too much.

"Mmmm...you know that feeling you get when you take a big swallow of hot cocoa after coming inside on a cold winter's day? Right at that temperature when it's just barely not hot enough to burn you? And you feel all hot and fuzzy in your belly?" Lucy said, sort of narrowing her eyes as she thought of an analog.

"It feels like that?" Becca said excitedly. Lucy nodded with a big smile.

"Only it's a millions times better because he's cumming in your ass, and you can feel his cock bulge and flex with every spurt. So hot," Lucy said, shuddering. Becca was now gripping my cock. She looked up at me with wide, sparkling eyes, a big smile on her face.

"I wanna try it," she said, slowly stroking me. Wish fulfilled, my brain said. Wish fulfilled.

"You wanna try it?" Lucy said happily.

"Oh yes," Becca said, looking down at my cock and biting her lip lightly before looking back up at me, "After 23 years, it's time I became a woman, right?"

"Mmmm, damn right, honey. And you're not a grown woman until you've had a man in your ass!" Lucy said, picking up the dropped bottle of oil and holding up to the lamplight. About half empty. Perfect.

"Will you make me a woman, Peter?" Becca asked quietly, a knowing, sexy smile on her lips, "Will you slide your cock up my tushy and make me squeal?"

"Becca, I'm gonna make you do a whole lot more than that," I said, lifting her to kiss her deeply.

"Hey, what about me?" Lucy said, standing up with a pouty expression, "I'm the one you just fucked in the ass, don't I get a kiss?" Lucy sidled in between me and Becca, and I took her in my arms passionately, kissing her with fervor and intent. "Wow," she said breathlessly, "Kiss me like that again and I might just let you fuck my ass again tonight." As I moved in for the second kiss, Becca giggled and pulled us apart.

"Come on now, girl. It's my turn," Becca moaned, clinging to my hand and pulling me back to the deep green grass. Lucy held fast to the other hand, and we all knelt in the grass, the steamy air wisping around us.

"Lie down on your side, Becky, and pull your knees up…yeah, like that," Lucy directed. I watched as Becca lay down in the deep, soft, green grass, pulling her legs up towards her chest until her body was situated at about a 120° angle away from me. She looked fabulous, I thought, as my eyes trailed over her heavy tits, the smooth curve of her core, and the lovely swell of her hips and ass. She patted her buttock inviting and smiled at me. The two smooth globes of flesh jiggled slightly, their curve plunging down to meet between her buns, at that lovely little hole I had so long been craving to penetrate. I took a deep shuddering breath as Lucy handed me the bottle of lube.

"Mmm…can't forget that," Becca giggled, rolling onto her belly. She curved her spine tightly and thrust her booty up from the grass as Lucy leaned forward to spread her little sister's tight buns. Her rosebud winked at me, so very much like Lucy's. Certainly sisters, I thought, only Becca's looked even tinier and tighter, if such a thing were possible! The strong ring of muscle was no larger in diameter than the tip of my thumb, the crinkled flesh pinching down to a point so small that I felt as if I were about to witness the Big Bang. You couldn't have forced a pin into that hole with a dozer! I licked my dry lips and swallowed as I dribbled the cool oil over my girl's bum, watching it run down her crack. Becca yelped and giggled as Lucy boldly rubbed her fingers over her sister's butthole, making the tight ring glisten in the lamplight. Soon, the entire valley between Becca'a buttocks shone golden. I swallowed again.

"Thumb first…" Lucy reminded with a smile, seeing my excitement. I obediently poured some oil over my thumb and began to rub the tip of it around and around my girl's little hole as she lay on the belly, her ass thrust up. She moaned softly and clenched a bit, and I felt the strength of that muscle. It felt as if it were made of hard rubber, and could squeeze like a python.

"Go slow," Becca admonished, looking back at me as she lay her head on the grass. I nodded, not needing to be told to be gentle with my love. I pushed firmly with my thumb, and heard Becca sigh deeply, breathing evenly.

"That's it, just like that," Lucy said softly, watching the action. She licked her lips, excited and nervous as the rest of us. I pushed a little more insistently, and Becca whined softly. I looked at Lucy, but she just nodded, motioning for me to continue. I pushed a little harder, and suddenly Becca opened up for me. As my slippery, oily digit sank slowly and smoothly into her virgin tushy, she moaned soft and long. I kept pushing until my entire thumb was buried in her ass, then paused. I could feel her soft, strong muscles rhythmically clenching and pulsing, and wondered about it for a moment before I realized I was feeling her heartbeat. My cock pulsed. I wanted to be inside her at that moment like nothing else. I wanted to feel my girl's beating heart through her sweet, tight ass, my shaft buried deep in her body.

"God, that's feels so good," Becca moaned. Lucy laughed.

"See what you've been missing all these years? He could have been fucking your ass years ago, and you'd be a pro by now. But then, I wouldn't be here to see my baby sister take it in her butt for the first time, so I'm not complaining." Lucy said. Becca smiled at her and laughed. I could feel every muscle moving and clenching in her ass as she spoke and laughed.

1...345678