Young Again Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
614 Followers

"It's all right to be scared."

Jerome held her until she stopped crying. He handed her some tissues from the box on the coffee table. "I must look horrible," she said, wiping her face.

"You look beautiful, just like you always do," Jerome replied.

Brenna smiled and leaned toward him. Their lips met, and the kiss quickly intensified, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Jerome moved his hand up to cover Brenna's breast; he immediately yanked it away, but Brenna pushed it back. "I want you to touch me," she whispered. "You haven't been able to touch me in two weeks, and the doctor says it's okay now. Make love to me, Jerome. I want you."

"Are you sure?" Jerome asked.

"Very sure. Please."

He couldn't turn down an invitation like that. He stood and pulled Brenna up off the couch. "We'll be more comfortable in bed."

In the bedroom, Brenna slowly removed her T-shirt. She pulled it up to reveal just the bottom of her bra-encased breasts, then pulled it down again. Jerome groaned; the sight made his cock hard as a rock. "I'm an old man," he said. "Don't tease me like that."

"Oh, am I teasing?" Brenna said innocently. She took off the shirt and pulled down the top of her bra cups, flashing him. "Is this still teasing?"

"You know it is." Jerome reached for her, but she stepped away. "Brenna, god, please let me see you."

"Well, since you asked nicely."

She took off her bra, revealing her beautiful, round breasts, nipples hard. This time when Jerome reached for her, Brenna let him pull her to him. He fastened his mouth around one nipple, and she moaned. "Mmm, Jerome, that feels so nice!"

Jerome lightly sucked her nipple. One hand slid down to cup her ass. Brenna made little mewing sounds of pleasure. When Jerome pushed down her pants, Brenna made no move to stop him. "Is this all right?" Jerome asked.

"It's more than all right." Brenna twined her fingers in his hair. "If you stop now, I think I'll scream."

"Well, we wouldn't want that. I'd rather have you scream when you come."

"Then you'll have to make me come. Let me lie down; you've got me so horny my legs are shaking."

Jerome waited for Brenna to lie down on the bed, then pulled her pants off and dropped them on the floor. "Hey, be careful with those," she said. "I don't have much in the way of maternity clothes, you know."

"We'll get you some later, when we go out to buy you a ring. Are you comfortable?"

"I don't want to lie on my back for too long, but I'm okay right now. Unless you want me in another position."

"I think this one is perfect." Jerome bent to lap at her pussy. "It's been far too long since I tasted this."

"Mmm, it's been too long since I've felt it! Jerome, that's so good!"

Jerome nibbled her clit, and Brenna moaned. During the two weeks since Brenna had been hospitalized, she'd pleasured Jerome a few times, with either her hand or her mouth, but he'd been unable to return the favor. Now, he was determined to make up for it. For several minutes he licked and sucked her clit and pussy, enjoying Brenna's sounds of pleasure, until she finally cried out, "Jerome! I'm coming!"

He continued for a few seconds, then stopped to allow her to recover. "Are you all right?" he asked.

"God, I'm fantastic!" she said.

Jerome laughed. "Glad to hear it. Apparently that was gentle, then."

"Yes, it was. Take off your clothes."

Jerome undressed more quickly than Brenna had, and lay down beside her. She stroked his cock. "Is there something you'd like to do with that?" he asked.

"There are several things I'd like to do with it, but mostly, I'd like to fuck it."

"And how would you like to do that?"

Brenna got onto her hands and knees. "Like this. I like being able to see you when we make love, but today, I'm in the mood for doggy."

"Your wish is my command."

Jerome knelt behind her and slowly pushed his cock inside her. Brenna whimpered and pushed back against him. "You don't have to take it that easy," she said.

"Slow and easy, just like the doctor ordered."

"Fine, but I won't like it."

"Oh, yes, you will."

Jerome fucked her carefully, concerned about the baby but too excited about being inside her again to hold back without forcing himself to. "Brenna, I'm not going to last long," he said after a few moments.

"It's okay," Brenna said. "Oh, god, Jerome, I don't care. It feels so good. Just fuck me till you come."

"And if you don't come again?"

"Then I will next time." Brenna fingered her clit. "Just don't stop."

Only a few more strokes brought Jerome to the brink. He held still for a second to keep himself from coming, but Brenna said, "I told you, don't stop. Please!"

"You asked for it."

Another few thrusts, and Jerome felt his cum spurt out into Brenna's pussy. "Oh, god, Brenna!"

Brenna looked at him over her shoulder and smiled. "I hope that was worth waiting two weeks."

Jerome pulled out of her and lay beside her. "Very much so. Come here."

Brenna lay with her head on his chest, and he put his arms around her. "I love you, Jerome," she said.

"I love you too. How do you feel?"

"Fine. I'm fine."

But she said it quickly, and Jerome had a feeling she was still concerned about the baby. "Less stressed?" he asked.

"I guess. I'm more tired, though."

"Get some sleep, then, honey. I'll make supper after you wake up."

"I want to make supper tonight."

"All right. Then get some sleep."

He held Brenna, hoping she could get some rest. And wishing he could do something to take away her fears.

KarennaC
KarennaC
614 Followers
12