Young & Hungry For Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drove her hips into mine, wrapping herself around me as my dick continued to pound it's way closer to her cervix. Her cunt walls stretching out to their limit as I continued to push my way inside of her, pushing the head of my cock until it finally made contact her cervix.

"Oh fuck right there Derrick right there," Aimee screamed as she pushed harder and harder down onto my member with each bounce of her body. With how passionate and crazy our fucking was becoming, I could tell that one of us was going to explode in pleasure, the only question was who was going to be the one to do it.

"Keep going baby please keep going," Aimee begged as she took her little perfect tits in her hands and started pawing at them like crazy. I continued to watch as she grabbed and rubbed her tit in one hand while she pinched and played with her nipple in the other. The look in her eyes told me that I was going to win and she was going to cum first.

"Oh fuck baby I'm going to cum I'm going to cum!" She screamed from the top of her lungs as she went into pure bliss as her body started to jerk and twitch in pure ecstasy. I felt her lady fluids slide onto my cock and down her thighs as they dripped out on the couch.

The feeling of her fluids gushing down and covering mine sent a shockwave of pleasure throughout my entire body. For the second time in the trailer, I felt my balls begin to tighten up as they prepared to shoot my little swimmers.

"Fuck Aimee, I'm going to cum too. Do you want me to pull out of you?" I asked as I was ready to move her off of my throbbing member so none of my sticky soldiers enter her lady parts.

"Cum inside of me Derrick, I'm on the pill. Fill me with your love baby," Aimee replied with a smile.

"Here it comes baby," I told her as I grabbed her hips, pulled them forward and thrust into her a few more times, spraying my sticky seed all over her insides as her pussy clamped down on my dick, drawing every last drop of my cum deep into her womb before I finally pulled out of her. Aimee collapsed onto my chest due to pure exhaustion.

"Fuck that was amazing," I said as I gasped for air.

"You weren't too bad yourself," Aimee replied as we both took a minute to recover from our mind blowing orgasms. As we both sat on the couch naked and enjoying the silence with Aimee I couldn't help but ask her.

"Aimee."

"Yeah?" she replied.

"Not that I didn't enjoy our amazing little fuck session or anything but why did you just have sex with me the second you could?"

"Well first off, you're pretty fucking hot dude," she said as her hand ran down my chest. "I also know this is your first time acting on a major television show. Ashley gave me a little rundown on you after she called you."

"She did?" I asked.

"Yeah she did," she said before continuing her thought.

"I know that being intimate with someone on screen can be awkward if there's no spark and it won't be believable to the audience. So I figured fucking you is the fastest way to see if there was a natural spark."

"And was there one to you?" I asked.

"I've never came like that with anyone before. Does that answer your question?" she asked as she reached up and gave me a little peak on the cheek.

"It sure does," I responded. "So what do you want now? We're not needed on set for another two hours."

"We could go over our lines for the scene," she said before taking a pause. "Or you can show me if you're even better the second time around."

The End.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Voyer

As in "Voy, yer writing needs some help!"

Next, swap into a body with a working brain seller too!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Agency Ch. 01 (Recruitment) A one-night stand turns into the job offer of a lifetime.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Any Given Fantasy Ch. 01 A blackout leads to an encounter with Vanessa Hudgens.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Quitting Time: All Too Tense Kristen Stewart gets stress relief on the set of New Moonin Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Quitting Time: Tech Support Katie Cassidy gets a home installation.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories