Young & Naked

Story Info
18 and horny, she sleeps with a former teacher.
3.6k words
4.08
179.2k
31
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a sweaty mess. I had on a tennis skirt and a white top. Being on the high school tennis team was harder than I had anticipated. I just assumed I'd cream any opponent, but this little hobgoblin across the court was proving me wrong. I normally didn't take any tennis losses as a big deal; it was just a game.

Next to the court was a couple of small stands where people could sit and watch if they wanted. I didn't really see the point; my opponent was obviously going to win this match. It was even boring me. But a cute guy in the stands made the time go a little faster. He looked a little familiar, but I couldn't quite place him.

As expected, I was defeated and my opponent and I met at the net and shook each other's hands. I was glad the match was done - it was scorching out. It must've been at least 85 degrees out. I went and sat down in my chair, drinking my water bottle.

"Gumby?"

Gumby? I hadn't heard that name in years. I turned around to face the voice and it was the cute guy in the stands. Of course, it was Mr. Delaney! My old 3rd grade teacher. I was always very flexible and Gumby was a nickname I'd had as a child, but as I grew older I kind of abandoned the name, preferring to go by my real name, Elizabeth. I walked around the fence to talk to Mr. Delaney.

"Hi, Mr. Delaney! How are you?" I asked.

"Very good. I didn't recognize you till the second set and I thought to myself 'is that little Gumby out there?'"

I giggled, "Yes sir, it's me."

"Now you can drop that 'sir' stuff....How old are you now? 17? 18?"

"18," I answered.

"You certainly grew up," he commented.

I blushed, "Thanks."

I guess I did look pretty different than I did in grade school. I had an hour-glass figure now and a pair of 36 C's which I was pretty proud of. I had long, wavy hair now, instead of the boyish bob I'd had 10 years ago.

When I was in 3rd grade, I'd had a little crush on Mr. Delaney. My Mom would always pack two Suzy Q's in my lunch, and I'd always give him one. I used to make him little cards with Crayola and paint, and make sure I was always sitting in the front on the floor when he told us a story.

But ten years later, he looked to be in his mid 40's, as I'd noticed he had a little bit of gray at his temples and his face generally looked a little older.

"So what brings you here?" I asked him.

"My niece played a match today."

"Really? I didn't know that." I looked up into his eyes. He was still adorable with his dimpled cheeks. "Well," I said, "Since I can't call you 'sir', what should I call you?"

He chuckled, "How about Jack?"

I giggled, "Alright, Jack."

"This may sound a little odd, but would you like to go for a walk? I mean, this evening sometime, when it's not so hot out," he asked.

I was a little surprised, but I happily agreed. We arranged that he'd pick me up at my house and go for a walk around my neighborhood and on the nearby bike path. My parents were going out that night, so I had no explaining to do about Jack's car in the driveway, and more so why a former teacher was taking me out.

Back at home, I fixed myself some dinner and showered and tried to decide what to wear. I decided on a pair of white shorts and a baby pink top. It was a cute outfit, even if it was a little trampy looking, with a couple inches of my midriff showing, and my shorts showing plenty of leg.

At 7 p.m. I heard the doorbell ring. I thundered down the stairs, collected myself, and opened the door to find Jack.

"Hi Jack, will I need a sweater tonight?"

He glanced at my chest, "Naw, it's still pretty muggy out."

It wasn't as light out at 7 o'clock as it used to be, but the streetlamps lit up the streets beautifully.

"Okay, good." I shut the door behind me and we started on our walk.

We talked about my attempts to get his attention back in grade school. We laughed and giggled at the memories.

"You were adorable, Gumby," he remarked. "By the way, do you go by Gumby still or Elizabeth?"

"I go by Elizabeth now. Though there's still reason to call me Gumby," I giggled as I elbowed him in his side.

He chuckled, "Oh? And what reason would that be?"

I blushed and smiled, "Nothing." I looked over at him and caught him glancing at my chest again. That must've been at least the second or third time. "Boy you really are a breast man, aren't you?" I asked teasingly.

"I'm so sorry Elizabeth. I'll try to be more gentlemanly."

"It's ok, I was just playing with you." I said in a whispery voice. He stopped walking and looked at me. I cupped his big hand in between my two small ones and leaned against him so that my tits would touch his arm.

Now that I was legal, and, during our walk, I found out he was still a bachelor, I was not going to let him get away.

He cleared his throat, "Uh, maybe I should take you back home. It's kind of late."

I looked at my watch. "It's only 7:45," I remarked.

"I think we should go back anyway,"

I smiled, "Alright Jack, if you say so."

We turned around and headed back. He gently slipped his hand from mine. I looked up at him to find him a light shade of red. I grinned to myself. I knew this older man wanted me, but for some reason he was resisting. Probably my age, I thought to myself. I knew some older men didn't want 18 year olds because they were afraid that they might be taking advantage. Well, Jack was a decent man, and I could see him feeling that way.

But a decent man is still a man, and I was going to tease him till I got what I wanted. What did I want? I wanted him on top of me, fucking me. Me kneeled down before him, sucking him till he shot his load in my mouth.

Before long, we were walking up the sidewalk and up the steps to the front door.

"Well, I guess I should be leaving you now," he said.

I unlocked the door and stood in the doorway, the inside of the lit-up house glowing behind me. I leaned in the doorway sexily.

"You can come in Jack. I have the place to myself." I saw him glance at my big tits again. "Please Jack?"

He looked hesitant.

I stepped down in front of him, cupped my mouth and whispered in his ear, "I'd like to at least be able to give you a blowjob. Can I do that?"

At that, he walked into the house and I walked in with him. He slammed the door behind us. "Come on, suck on my cock baby," he said hastily.

I took his hands, "Come over here, sit on the couch."

He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his shorts, then took a seat on the couch. I took off my shirt and shorts, kneeling before him in my lace panties and bra. I pulled his shorts and pants down to his ankles. He was madly jacking his cock, waiting for me. He looked a nice size, maybe 6 or 7 inches and nice and thick.

I gently took his hand away from his cock and wrapped my lips around the head. He groaned and slipped his hands in my hair.

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "God, what a sweet little cocksucker you turned out to be. That's it baby, suck on me."

His dirty talk made me horny and I sucked him more fiercely, my head bobbing up and down in his lap. I looked up at him. His head was leaning back on the back of the couch, his eyes closed and his mouth open, groaning.

"Am I doing good?" I whispered.

He shoved my head back down onto his cock. "Oh yes. You little tart. Take it all, you sweet little whore. You just want to please me, don't you honey?"

I nodded, my mouth full of his meat. I then gently took his balls into his mouth, then stopped and smiled at him. He stood up.

"You're not going to tease me anymore, you're going to take my cock you little slut. Open up."

I opened my mouth. He stuck his cock in between my lips and held the sides of my face, fucking my face. I gagged some, and I could feel my eyes become watery.

"You like cock, don't you baby?" he teased. Then suddenly he slipped his cock out of my mouth and started jacking off in front of me, "I'm going to cum. God....I'm going to cum on your big tits and on your sweet face, my little tramp."

I took off my bra and not a minute after he spoke, I heard him moan loudly. I expertly opened my mouth and shut my eyes. I could feel his load squirt onto my face and onto my tits. When he was done, I rubbed his cum into my tits. Rubbing his sperm onto my pink nipples. I loved playing with his cum.

He pulled his pants up and went down the hallway. I could hear the bath running. He came back out into the living room, stood me up, slipped my panties down, and scooped me up in his arms and laid me gently in the tub.

"Where are the washcloths?" he asked.

I pointed to the closet, "In there."

He grabbed a couple of washcloths and a big, fluffy white towel. With the tub full, he soaped up a washcloth and gave me a bath.

"You were so good baby," he said. "I'm sorry if I got too rough with you."

"It's okay," I said. "I enjoyed it."

He grinned, "I could tell you did sweetie."

He tenderly washed my body up, taking his time - especially with my bottom, my tits, and my pussy. Jack shampooed my hair and rinsed it out with the handheld showerhead. He looked so hot, bathing me, this naked girl, and him completely clothed. Although, the first couple of the buttons on his shirt were undone, and I could see his dark chest hair. And the hair on his head was a little damp - probably from both his sweat and from giving me a bath.

When he was finished giving me a bath, he helped me out of the tub and toweled me off. He wrapped the towel around my body. I pushed off the towel and stood, almost a foot shorter than him, naked and damp in front of him. I wrapped my arm around him and kissed him. He passionately took me in his arms and kissed me back.

He smiled, "I should go sweetheart."

I nodded and wrapped the towel around my body as I walked him to the front door. He gave me a kiss good-bye and walked to his car. I shut the door.

I collected my clothes from the living room floor and headed upstairs to my bedroom, and went to bed, completely satisfied and pleased with myself that I had been able to seduce such an older man.

The next morning I woke up and groggily headed downstairs. Of course, by that time my parents were back and I joined them at the table for breakfast. We talked about the normal bullshit - school, work, you know, the type of thing that wishes you could blow your head off.

My Dad was a doctor and my Mom was his secretary - that's how they met in fact, so of course they headed to work at about the same time and came home about the same time. About 20 minutes later, I hugged and kissed them good-bye, wishing them a good day, playing the good daughter.

While I was getting ready I thought about Jack and I was getting very horny, but I was running late already and reluctantly couldn't play with myself. I packed up my book bag and headed out to my car. I tried to turn the engine on. Nothing. Again. Nothing. I took my key out of the ignition and lifted up the hood. I really didn't know what I was looking for, I guess I was hoping something would leap out at me, but I just saw a bunch of shapes and sizes and wires. I knew the car had gas, as I had filled it up yesterday.

Normally if something like this happened, I'd call my best friend, Shelley, but I skipped on her and called on Jack. Being a teacher, I was surprised when he answered his phone, as I assumed he'd already be at the elementary school. He told me that he was taking a personal day and that he didn't have any plans.

"Oh good," I said. "I was wondering, could you come and pick me up and take me to school?"

"Sure baby doll, not a problem. I'll be there soon."

I thanked him and at that we hung up. I was wearing my pleated black miniskirt and a pink sweater. I sat on the porch and waited for him. I realized that it might look a little bizarre for him to be dropping me off at school, as if he were my father. I giggled out loud at that.

About fifteen minutes later, Jack pulled his Toyota in front of the house. I grabbed my backpack and ran to his car and got in.

"This is quite a chic magnet," I teased him.

"Smarty pants," he remarked.

I giggled, "Thanks for picking me up." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He pulled away from the curb and drove. "You better not give me too many kisses, or else I might have a problem."

I unhooked my seatbelt and slid next to him, "What kind of problem?"

"You're asking for trouble," he warned playfully. I looked down at his lap and noticed there was a lump in it. I rested my hand on his thigh.

"It looks like you have a problem already," I teased.

"Yeah, and I'll never be able to get out of the car," he shook his head, pretending to be ashamed.

I giggled as we stopped at the stoplight. As it was a pretty nice day out, both of the front windows were open. The red light turned green and we drove on to school. He pulled into the parking lot. My high school was an open campus, so there was still a lot of kids outside because the first bell hadn't rung yet. The air was thick, but almost humid, or was that just in the car? I really had to get to my locker, but I wanted so badly to kiss him. My pussy was so wet and I looked down to find my nipples poking out through my shirt.

"Now it looks like you have a problem," he grinned. I ran my hands down my boobs, teasing at him. "Does your father know what a cocktease you are?"

"Of course, how do you think I got that brand new car in the driveway?"

He chuckled. A silence filled the car. I couldn't bring myself to get out of the car. On an impulse, I leaned over and kissed him. I opened my mouth to his. What started out as a tender kiss, became frantic as he hurriedly started running his hands over my body. I ran my hands up and down his chest, then down to his cock. I heard a few crude remarks and whistles from the students outside. It was turning me on that they were watching, but I guess it didn't turn Jack on much, as he suggested we get out of there.

"Oh yes, Jack," I said. "Where will we go?"

"Let's go to my house, okay baby?" he said breathily.

I nodded, "Yes, yes, I need you in me."

"Oh I know you do sweetie."

We pulled out of the parking lot and drove to his house. On the way there, we calmed down, agreeing that if we calmed down and cooled off, teasing ourselves some, it'd make the sex that much better. It was hard though. I wanted to undo his slacks and blow him right there.

We pulled into his driveway to a little house downtown. He wrapped his arm around the small of my waist as we went up to his sidewalk. We walked in and it was really a very nice house.

"This is a nice place," I commented.

"Thanks honey. Not too bad for a bachelor, huh?" he joked.

"No, not bad at all."

"Do you want anything to drink or eat?" he asked.

"No thanks," I walked over to the shelves in his living room with the photographs of his family and friends. "Who are these people?" I asked.

He pointed out who was who in the photos, including a photo of his parents on their wedding day. I looked at his father and then I looked at him. I could see the resemblance and I told him so.

"God, he'd kick my ass if he knew I was with a high school girl," he laughed.

We sat on the couch and talked some more. About his work, about school. He kept stroking my hair lovingly and it was turning me on so much. My pussy was so wet. But whenever I went to kiss him, he'd kiss me close-mouthed and would tell me it's not time yet. I got tired of not doing anything, so I asked him if he could get me a soda. He said he would.

He couldn't see into the living room from the kitchen, and so I took advantage of the situation. I stripped down to nakedness and lounged on my side, my hand holding my head up. While I was doing all this, he was still talking about his work. About the Principal down at the school.

"Yeah, Mr. Eldridge is kind of -" he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me.

I didn't say anything, I just smiled at him. I quietly got up and stood in front of him. He roughly took me in his arms and kissed me. I stopped him for a minute.

"Jack, Jack, wait....Are you going to be this rough during sex?"

"Why baby?"

"Well, I've only had sex once before, and it hurt...Would you be careful?"

He nodded, "Of course baby."

I moaned into his mouth as we kissed and I began undressing him. Unbuttoning his shirt, unbuckling his pants, taking off his shoes and socks. He picked me up and laid me down on the couch. I instinctively spread my legs. His cock looked so big. It was maybe 7" and thick. I wondered how it would fit. He could see the worry on my face.

"It's okay baby, I'll be gentle."

He ran his cock up and down my bare slit, then brought his head down to suck on my tits. I closed my eyes and whimpered in pleasure. I held his head close to my chest, urging him on. He stood back up and slowly pushed his cock into me. I cringed in pain. He went in slowly and then took his cock back out, then pushed it in again. Finally, he eased the whole thing in, and a few tears came to my eyes. He brushed my tears away.

"It'll be okay sweetheart, it'll go away in a few minutes,"

I nodded. He leaned down to kiss me, as he pushed his cock in and out. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. I kissed him passionately as I felt his dick go in and out of me. Pretty soon, I was begging for more.

"Oh god Jack, yes. Gimme your cock."

He slipped his cock out of me and stroked it, "Is this what you want baby?"

I nodded, "Please, fuck me Jack."

He slipped it back inside. He groaned as he fucked me, "Damn, baby you are so tight. You're little pussy is so tight around my cock baby. Do you like that?"

"Oh yes, I love it."

I felt myself about to cum and gripped onto his arms. I trembled, having two orgasms. With a groan, I felt him cum too. We lay in a sweaty heap on the couch, breathing heavily.

Over the next several weeks, Jack and I continued to date and have sex. I continued to play tennis, and he'd come and see me at every match, and whenever I won (or whenever I felt like it) I'd run to him in the stands and kiss him where he'd hold me and kiss me back. Then I'd run back onto the court, ready to play my opponent, my pussy starting to soak my panties, knowing that Jack was looking at my boobs, and my legs and my bottom while I played.